Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315775

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

WhiteFang{WP} wrote: I have finally reached 5k kills. Next milestone is 10k.

Well done! You are a deadly one for sure. Glad to call you a brother, Sir WhiteFang

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315777

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

E*A*G*L*E wrote: It's been fun this past week in the Wolf Pack, but now it's time to fly back home.

See you in the skies! WP/GI power!

Great having you aboard for the week Eagle!

The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315778

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

WOLF PACK SQUADRON
To All Who Shall See These Presents, Greeting:
This Is To Certify That
Wolf Pack Squadron Executive Officer
Has Awarded
TWO
GOLD STARS & Designation of MARKSMAN
To
E*A*G*L*E
For His 88 Kills In A Single Game.
January 18, 2016

Wouldn't want you to go home without the Wolf Pack Marksman award you earned while temporarily assigned to Wolf Pack Squadron Hunting Group Bravo. Well done, Sir Eagle. It is indeed a pleasure to present one of our allies with one of our top awards. You have earned the distinction of being one of only three GI's to be able to wear a Wolf Pack award. Bravo Zulu Sir! Well done.

ooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww

The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, DireWolf{WP****}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315780

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Digger {WP} wrote:
As far as I can tell at this time I do not see the need for alarm or concern about how our squad or any squad will operate between the 2 playing platforms. That being said, right now all systems of operation and maintenance of Wolf Pack should remain status quo at this time. It seems both playing platforms parallel each other pretty well and currently it seems to simply come down to which platform a pilot chooses to play on. Nothing more, nothing less.

Digger

I concur. The games are similar and the rosters are older but intact for the most part. Any of you folks who venture to elite and don't see yourself on the roster over there please bring it to someones attention and we will get it sorted out. Anyone who is in Wolf Pack should be in Wolf Pack regardless of which DF he or she choses to play.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315781

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
Wow, and very cool Viper.

I will have HB add them to my banner, and wear them proudly.

In that game we all thought I was going to reach 100 kills, but the opportunity arose for me to fly in and get the last two hangers so I took it. Got the win rather than pat my stats.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315785

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I Am Protective And Defensive Of My Wolf Pack
  • Thank you received: 480

Good to have you E.A.G.L.E.
Thank you for joining us.
See you in the skies Brother.

AAaaahhHHHOOooowwWWWWW
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy

Last edit: by EgorDogg{WP}.

Rent-A-Wolf sign up 8 years 2 months ago #315787

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

The rent a wolf program has worked well and been fun for everyone who has participated. Nothing but positive feedback. I would like to expand the program at this point to include our "unofficial allies", the Devil's Dragons. As you know, both Thulsa Doom and Whiplash helped us out on our recent Moraf Hunt contest as our "guest MORAFS" so to speak.

DD is a smaller squadron but very well established. I think it would be fun to have a few of them fly in our squad for a week and for a few of us to fly with them for a week. I have already spoke with the folks over at DD and they are all for the idea. So if any of you want to go hunting with the famous DD's, drop TD or Whip a note on their squad thread and let them know your intentions. Show them just how deadly WP pilots are! Hopefully we will also get to host a couple of them along the way as well and if we do I know we will show them how hospitable and fun being in the Den can be. It promises to be a good time for all, just like the current program with GI.

The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315830

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 324

Digger,

I am very sorry for your loss. The bible tells us to be absent from the body is to be present with the lord. God bless you and keep you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, KimberWolf {WP}

Last edit: by TX Constable{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315831

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Congrats Whitefang good work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Digger {WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315859

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

To all who read this i will be in a different squad come monday and in that squad are two of my old friends i know, i will only be there for the week come monday and be back that same week on Friday so as of now this will be last couple days here in the den and come monday i will be a temporary Outlaw for the week i will still follow pack rules and will continue to fly with respect and honor and will continue the search for pilots that will be a great addition to the pack(original dogfight only)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315904

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

$now Wolf{WP***} wrote: To all who read this i will be in a different squad come monday and in that squad are two of my old friends i know, i will only be there for the week come monday and be back that same week on Friday so as of now this will be last couple days here in the den and come monday i will be a temporary Outlaw for the week i will still follow pack rules and will continue to fly with respect and honor and will continue the search for pilots that will be a great addition to the pack(original dogfight only)

For those who don't know, Snow Wolf has helped other squads in the past like this, and has always upheld the highest standards of WP conduct during his brief absences. I think it speaks a great deal about our squads and pilots that they lend a helping hand where needed but remain loyal wolves to the core. That is why we are able to do the rent a wolf program with success, and that is why I have no problem with Snow Wolf heading to Outlaws to give them a hand.

BZ Snow. See you in a week my brother.

oooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooowwwww

The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Lunas Wolf WP****, EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315917

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
Viper good stuff initiating the DD trade.. For those who don't know Thulsa, or Whip you really might consider spending some time with them.. Good people, and outstanding MORAF's.. I believe Thulsa was Dog Fights first female MORAF.. a rare combinations of wit, and intellect, who has the ability to carry on an in game chat while dropping reds like their a bad transmission..

Congratz to White Fang.. Adios to our pal Eagle.. sincere Prayers continue for Diggers family, and Legionz.. I honestly believe the spiritual strength that's present in this Squadron (amen TX) can and will assist Legionz in his recovery, Prayers are needed here guys!

Skeeter.. Great pic on the Wolf, And thanks for the compliment..(I hope everyone reads this) I showed up on page 8, 16 months ago.. It's amazing how the Squadrons grown, and still managed to keep Diggers original concept alive.. I've had time to really think about this, and believe there's two contributing factors.. One is our leadership, for those who didn't know Digger, he not only owns the Sqd, but was responsible for the original concept.. a Sqd filled with individuals of integrity, comaradity, and deadly killers in the air.. He appointed Viper as our XO, and then CO during his wifes illness.. Viper has stepped up to be in my HONEST opinion the finest leader on Dog Fight..a humble man who has denied that more than once in our PM's.. I'm stating a fact here, there's no better leader in DF than our own Viper.. He gives 100% all the time! admits the rare mistake! and gives others credit that should go to him.. The other contributing factor is every one of you..you're proud of the Squadron, and proud of each other.. Well done troops!! and well done Viper! We have ourselves quite a Squadron..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Lunas Wolf WP****, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315954

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Love this pack and everyone in it. May the lord be with you all and lead you and guide you in all things.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooowwwwwwwoooo!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Roamer{W.P***}, ac3s+8s, EgorDogg{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315955

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
i was in game with condor 2 can someone help train him reach out to the guy ill help him any way i can the game needs good players and i see a good guy in the making
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315956

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Padre please clean out your PM box. Thanks.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315959

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
I will dog, We as a pack are here to set the example. I often see young pilots in need of direction and guidance, if we immediately turn against them because of a cheat or bad language we miss may miss the chance to teach and or mentor.
Aaaaahhhhwwwwoooooooolloloooooooo.
I love our pack!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315963

• FlyguyRC
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 426
Small mild stone this morning. 3001 hangers. Closing in on 40 k kills the dog says he likes 5 getting 80k. Oh well
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315964

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949

Dognamitt wrote: i was in game with condor 2 can someone help train him reach out to the guy ill help him any way i can the game needs good players and i see a good guy in the making

I've given him advice in multiple PM's, as well as a few others in the WP. I haven't heard back from him, he was frustrated the last time I we chatted. I hope all is well, we don't wanna lose anyone who feels neglected.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315965

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Skeeter72{WP} wrote:

Dognamitt wrote: i was in game with condor 2 can someone help train him reach out to the guy ill help him any way i can the game needs good players and i see a good guy in the making

I've given him advice in multiple PM's, as well as a few others in the WP. I haven't heard back from him, he was frustrated the last time I we chatted. I hope all is well, we don't wanna lose anyone who feels neglected.

Condor-2 has answered all the PM's I have sent, so I sent an additional PM just now giving him the way to obtain our flight manual. Larry, let me know if he contacts you.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, Roamer{W.P***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315966

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
recently I accepted bigglesworh. Since then I think he changed his name and he has not come in to the den here.

Hopefully he does.

Today saw two guys I have flown withb and or against. I quickly accepted Skywolf and Captain Africa. Say awoooooooo fellas
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315970

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899

Viper10{WP} wrote:

Skeeter72{WP} wrote:

Condor-2 has answered all the PM's I have sent, so I sent an additional PM just now giving him the way to obtain our flight manual. Larry, let me know if he contacts you.

Viper I sent you a pm.
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315997

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649
Hi everyone just a note to say I'm home , no streanth tho cant do much , if any thing ,tho blessed having a great lady ,that runs around , very little game time tho I will try
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #315999

• maddog mcree
  • Thank you received: 22
Welcome home legionz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316116

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

Ive finally hit 8k kills and one great game that helped me with that achievement

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso

Last edit: by Lunas Wolf WP****.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316148

• BLACKHAWKGHOST
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • pain is temporary ,pride is forever
  • Thank you received: 290
Had a great game with wolfs rc was there but he left

Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence ,sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316177

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
Hey guys, I found something some of you may be interested in.

I have no association with this company, thus I don't monetarily benefit from promoting them, just though some of you might be interested.

www.sureboutique.com/products/amavic-76
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso

Last edit: by {GI} E*A*G*L*E.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316299

• bici tommaso
  • Thank you received: 283
Hello Wolves!
I achieved the world rank 200th place.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Gustavo fire, Lêgïøñz, JoseyWales{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316301

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
Congratz Bici!! and thanks for the pass on Eagle.. I spend some time on mil surplus, and outdoors sites (Cabella's etc) and for what it's worth the price isn't out of line, but I'm wondering if we couldn't find an official Wolf Pack logo T shirt for even less.. Seems like a great thread topic "face with a name" type of thing, and wearing official neat o keen Wolf Pack T shirts.. I was a member of (still am, but not active) an Internet gun site that did this, and remember there was a quanity price break of a dozen shirts that brought the buy in price down to around fifteen dollars for a top quality T that had a (approx) 3 X 4 inch name on the upper left front, and a large 10 X 12 logo on the back..

I can defiantly see our name and Wolf Pack on the front, then a large ? on the back with a Wolf Pack rocker over or under.. I can pretty well quarantee that if we all agree on a back design it will be one of your favorite shirts.. Finding a supplier is easy, but I have no desire to be part of listing names, sizes, and colors, THEN getting a consencious on the large back design.. That part was a headache, and finally a decision had to be made based on a vote, but obviously didn't please everyone.. The end results did make everyone happy though, and I can see a great outcome for us.. Guessing everyone has a thought on the logo already..

I'm excited thinking about this, and unless the prices have really gone up guessing a twenty would not only buy a top quality custom shirt but maybe a couple of bucks extra for who ever wanted to take on the task..lol if memory serves it won't be enoughwith to warrant the headaches, but I do hope one of you young studs (or studet's lol) will run with the ball..

I was going to suggest a Wolf Pack tatto, since I already have one on my left calf (wolf on a Mesa with moon) sadly the artist was umm, let's say impared at the time, and it looks more like a schnauzer than a wolf.. There has to be a life lesson in there somewhere..
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso, Lêgïøñz

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316309

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649
Can anyone do something with this pic please

Last edit: by Lêgïøñz.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316311

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

bici tommaso wrote: Hello Wolves!
I achieved the world rank 200th place.

Congratulations, Bici! Most impressive---now dig deep, and keep going!
Proud of you.

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 1.453 seconds