Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315417

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

in DFE to adjust to it as pretty easy all u have to really practice is where to shoot and how far the enemy is i was in game with one kill and it is normally hard to shoot him down for me now its the opposite it is easy to shoot him down and the tank i can drift in a tank :woohoo: :woohoo: and its the same forum and the squad is mostly the same besides a couple rank mistakes its in perfect order i will play DF and DFE no worries there but if vip and dunc switch over to DFE indefinitely i will try to keep hgb intact and in order with help of course but other than that the squad is all intact in DFE and the game is fun especially the bullet drop I love that

Snow Am,hgb
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315434

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728

Viper10{WP} wrote:

Skeeter72{WP} wrote: Any thoughts on how Elite with effect the squad, such as:

1.) Will there be two forums?
2.) How will the Air Marshals govern in two games?
3.) Not everyone will play both, I can play Elite on PC, but not as Skeeter, my FB password won't recognize there. And i still cant play Elite on tab, or phone.

I truly hope things will be as smoothly as Zup says they will be, regarding squadrons. Logistically I see a nightmare.

Of course the devil's advocate would say start from scratch in elite and "reinvent" Wolf Pack.

A lot of issues to consider here.
Personally, I would rather we not go this route of starting from scratch.
I'm glad we have some good leaders in WP to begin dealing with this. The other squads will also be dealing with the same.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315464

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Kimber {WP} wrote:

Viper10{WP} wrote:

Skeeter72{WP} wrote: Any thoughts on how Elite with effect the squad, such as:

1.) Will there be two forums?
2.) How will the Air Marshals govern in two games?
3.) Not everyone will play both, I can play Elite on PC, but not as Skeeter, my FB password won't recognize there. And i still cant play Elite on tab, or phone.

I truly hope things will be as smoothly as Zup says they will be, regarding squadrons. Logistically I see a nightmare.

Of course the devil's advocate would say start from scratch in elite and "reinvent" Wolf Pack.

A lot of issues to consider here.
Personally, I would rather we not go this route of starting from scratch.
I'm glad we have some good leaders in WP to begin dealing with this. The other squads will also be dealing with the same.

I agree but I wanted to throw that out there

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315482

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

Josey Wales wrote: Hey, I got an invite from Kimber, and would love to join. Never been in a squad and this is my one and only account and the only name I've used.

Josey Wales, you are officially granted probationary status as a member of the finest squadron in the world of Dogfight, Wolf Pack, Hunting Group B (HGB) effective immediately. Please add [WP-P] after your name to indicate said status. Please read through all regulations and the Code of Conduct for Wolves. Assuming you agree to abide by these regulations and Code, you will go through a probationary period in which you will get to know your new brothers and sisters in Wolf Pack, and they to know you. If you pass this period with "flying colors", so to speak, we will remove the "-P" from your name.

I have flown with and against you, Josey, and I agree with Kimber's assessment that you might make a terrific wolf. Good luck, and congratulations!

---Dunc7, OIC, HGB, WP

Please welcome Josey to the fold, everybody, and help him to know our ways. Viper has given his blessing to this addition, and we are both excited to have more top-notch new blood in the Pack!

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso, Lêgïøñz, Cush62

Last edit: by Dunc7.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315483

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I Am Protective And Defensive Of My Wolf Pack
  • Thank you received: 480

Be Well Legionz.
See you in the skies soon Brother.
AAaaahhHHHOOooowwWWWW
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315515

• bici tommaso
  • Thank you received: 283
This day came over at last.
I achieved 20,000 Deaths. :pinch:
Does hall of honor not have this item? :whistle:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315517

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
I am very pleased with the way the squad is currently working and With our alpha commanders. I would like to see the squad remain unchanged for the most part. As far as how a forum will work between the two games. This could prove interesting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Roamer{W.P***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315523

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Howdy Wolf Pack!

Just stopping by my ole stompin' grounds and saying 'hi'.

I noticed you have an Eagle in the den. What are you doing with all those feathers!?

Oh and..OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Roamer{W.P***}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315526

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213

[GI]GhostWolf wrote: I noticed you have an Eagle in the den. What are you doing with all those feathers!?

Killing reds

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso, Lêgïøñz

Last edit: by {GI} E*A*G*L*E.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315527

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

This is an official announcement that ac3s+8s has passed all tests during his probationary period and is immediately raised to full membership status as a Wolf in this greatest of all squadrons---Wolf Pack! Please remove the "-P" from your name. Congratulations to ac3s+8s and everybody please let him know that he has found a home with us! He has certainly demonstrated both the skills of an aerial warrior as well as the conduct of a true gentleman---Wolf style. Owwwwwwooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, ac3s+8s!

Dunc7, OIC,HGB,WP

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, ac3s+8s, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315528

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 324

3s & 8s congrats !
Aaaaaaaallllwooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, ac3s+8s

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315531

• ac3s+8s
  • "0ld 3nuff 2 No b3tr, 2 Yung 2 K@r3
  • Thank you received: 51

:woohoo: AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOooooooooo

Thank you.

I am Honored and Proud to fly as a full Pack member. Can't wait to hunt the skies with my Pack brethren and deal the "Dead Man's Hand".

AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

ac3s+8s
[img][/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62

Last edit: by ac3s+8s.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315535

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
Great big welcome to Wolf Pack for Josie Wales.. And ac3s+8's, congrats on permanent status..

Yep, Wild Bill died with his Navy Colts unfired, and in his belt.. He carried a pair of 36 caliber cap and ball black powder pistols butt forward, and was lethal with them.. oddly enough he sat with his back to the door.. At least in the accounts I've read on the shooting.. His hand of aces and eights has been legendary every since..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, ac3s+8s, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315550

• FlyguyRC
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 426
Welcome to the new guys. Grats to Bici. Dogfight elite is a moot point for Apple users. I'm inclined to let it all get finished before I switch anyway. Longer we wait the more points anyway
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315560

• maddog mcree
  • Thank you received: 22
Finally got account back and after many try's I'm finally ready to join
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, pmoon1{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315629

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649
So good evening my Pack friends , some good news I will be going home in morning , they been fussing all week about some results , I kinda knew they were going to be bad .

But not end of the well just means latest treatment not worked . But don't be disheartened as I know things could have been worse .
So what started my little hospital stay . Honestly would u believe a common cold that my could not figh off
Its mad the way things work out , I should be scared of a operation to cut out a 8cm rolling hiatus hernia , instead I worry a cold may harm me more as have no immune system

But cheer up coz I don't let it get me down coz if I do I get defeated
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, KimberWolf {WP}, dognamitt, Roamer{W.P***}, pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315652

• Fallen [M]isfits
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i dont play nice ..with others...100 % Misfit
  • Thank you received: 1955
U recently took a pilot..condor 2..plz plz look after him..help him learn ..gud guy ..ty viper
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315668

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
I and mine are.lifting you and yours in prayer brother.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315696

• BALTOWOLF
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 353
Prayers to you and your family and friends outside of DF brother legionz
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315707

• Digger {WP}
  • Digger {WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 550

Hi All!

I hope everyone is well! Sorry I have not been around but since my wife Mindy passed away life has been different and challenging. I can't believe it has been 7 months already. I miss my wife and I miss my Pack!!!! :( Anyway just wanted to say hi and hope to see you all in the skies soon. I have been able to get up and fly here and there but it is sporadic at best. I just tried Dogfight Elite. Overall, its basically the same game. Here are the differences I see:
graphics are better
audio is slightly different, particularly the guns
lots of trees and unlike the original version you can not turn the trees off
you can not set the sensitivity of your controls
planes seem to be a tad slower
Squads are in tact but the squad rosters are not accurate, meaning it is an old roster list from many months back
I have been demoted back to Brigadier General from MORAF
Same Forum
Same planes
Bullets drop,so aiming will really take some getting used to

I am thinking that the old rosters and my rank as Brigadier General might be the database Zup imported from the original DF at the time when he first started to create DF Elite. I am hoping all that needs to be done is a simple database transfer. Im sure Elite is still a work in progress.

As far as I can tell at this time I do not see the need for alarm or concern about how our squad or any squad will operate between the 2 playing platforms. That being said, right now all systems of operation and maintenance of Wolf Pack should remain status quo at this time. It seems both playing platforms parallel each other pretty well and currently it seems to simply come down to which platform a pilot chooses to play on. Nothing more, nothing less.

Digger
TOGETHER WE PROWL, UNITED WE HOWL

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, nightorado, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Roamer{W.P***}, Lunas Wolf WP****, pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP} and 3 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by Digger {WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315708

• nightorado
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1160
Sorry for your loss Digger good to see you back.
]

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315710

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
welcome back digger always good to see you buddy sorry for your loss hope you are strong and can rely on your family here for support

Digger {WP} wrote: Hi All!

I hope everyone is well! Sorry I have not been around but since my wife Mindy passed away life has been different and challenging. I miss my wife and I miss my Pack!!!! :( Anyway just wanted to say hi and hope to see you all in the skies soon. I have been able to get up and fly here and there but it is sporadic at best. I just tried Dogfight Elite. Overall, its basically the same game. Here are the differences I see:
graphics are better
audio is slightly different, particularly the guns
lots of trees and unlike the original version you can not turn the trees off
you can not set the sensitivity of your controls
planes seem to be a tad slower
Squads are in tact but the squad rosters are not accurate, meaning it is an old roster list from many months back
I have been demoted back to Brigadier General from MORAF
Same Forum
Same planes
Bullets drop,so aiming will really take some getting used to

I am thinking that the old rosters and my rank as Brigadier General might be the database Zup imported from the original DF at the time when he first started to create DF Elite. I am hoping all that needs to be done is a simple database transfer. Im sure Elite is still a work in progress.

As far as I can tell at this time I do not see the need for alarm or concern about how our squad or any squad will operate between the 2 playing platforms. That being said, right now all systems of operation and maintenance of Wolf Pack should remain status quo at this time. It seems both playing platforms parallel each other pretty well and currently it seems to simply come down to which platform a pilot chooses to play on. Nothing more, nothing less.

Digger

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315713

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
Hey Digger, I didn't realize about your wife, sorry to hear.

It's been the the couple of times I've seen you in the skies, and I look forward to more times.

Be well!
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315721

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Thank you for the post Digger. I have not met you as of yet, I am really new to the pack. So I Salute you, Paw up high, straight and rigid, with pure respect. I am Cypher7. Wolf blood through and through. So happy to be in this squad. I thank you. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315726

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
Good to see you post again Skipper.. It's hard to believe it's been that long since you lost Mindy..I hope and Pray (literally) that both you, and the kids are somehow dealing with her loss.. PM or email me anytime Mike, and God Bless your family..

Legionz; you have a fantastic attitude brother.. It's great to see how the Sqd rallies around you.. Fact is will be here, and you're going to be here with us..

Dear Lord;
There are members of our Squadron that need your help.. please hear our prayers, and please hold those in need in the palm of your hand.. Guide us to care, and support each other, and to show the best of what we are to those in need.. We trust that you're there for all who ask for you.. Please touch those in need with your loving kindness, and healing power.. In your name Amen..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, pmoon1{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, S p o o F, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315728

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote: Good to see you post again Skipper.. It's hard to believe it's been that long since you lost Mindy..I hope and Pray (literally) that both you, and the kids are somehow dealing with her loss.. PM or email me anytime Mike, and God Bless your family..

Legionz; you have a fantastic attitude brother.. It's great to see how the Sqd rallies around you.. Fact is will be here, and you're going to be here with us..

Dear Lord;
There are members of our Squadron that need your help.. please hear our prayers, and please hold those in need in the palm of your hand.. Guide us to care, and support each other, and to show the best of what we are to those in need.. We trust that you're there for all who ask for you.. Please touch those in need with your loving kindness, and healing power.. In your name Amen..

Sir Pistol, our Chaplin...you are a huge part of this Pack, you give guidance both inside this den, and out. You make this a family.... Much respect my brother! **10 second salute**

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}

Last edit: by Skeeter72{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315741

• [D]Reaper
  • Thank you received: 221
I have finally reached 5k kills. Next milestone is 10k.
[Img]i63.tinypic.com/29oh62x.jpg[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315759

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
It's been fun this past week in the Wolf Pack, but now it's time to fly back home.

See you in the skies! WP/GI power!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315765

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
Hey Viper. I just wanted to bring to your attn, the activities of two of your squad members. Dunc, and Husky...

Warning: Spoiler!

This is what happens when you.leave them alone for 2 minutes.

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Dunc7, pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315771

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949

[/
DOoohh,i always miss out!
HEEeeehheeeheeheeee,OOhhhhoohhhoooooo
size]

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.945 seconds