The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314239

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649
For me at moment its Dutch joke ,and Mean just had one hell of a game I got battered but fought best I could , but the different names that came and went I was surprised that imp and held out as long as we did , saw Snow in action .great fun
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314252

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 324

I know what you are talking about I have more trouble with him than anybody. He likes to tank as well he will get close to your base and slow down so you shoot him. I do get lucky once in a while. I normally slow my plane down so I can have a steady shot. Like you all I swear my bullets go right through him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314254

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
In the past i have seen a list of achievments, percentages and the like for pack members, how often is this done and wbere can i find it?

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314276

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
After The game that had RC Dunc and myself pitted against Mean and his team, I had the pleasure of joining M.E.A.N in a hanger game. Again the competition was top pilots who were all in the zone. The bodies were piling up as the game stretched on. MEAN stepped up and took control of our team. We began to formulate strategies and were able to slowly push them back to there base. They also had one Pilot that was dropping on each run. I personally do not get upset when the opposing team practices this strategy( I no most people get very pissed about pilots who drop). I love shooting off that pilots wings and windshield with a shower of well aimed bullets while still holding my bomb. I digress, I have only played against MEAN for the most part and have had little communication with during play. I was glad to get to no him a little better last night and watch one of the best in action. Salute M.E.A.N thanks for two great games last night, Dunc, RC, and myself are ready for round 2 lol. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo. Wolf Pack....
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Dunc7, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314306

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
shocked to see tx constable flying the wp stamp. Glad he is one of us. I think I asked him to join us once but he declined.

Anyhow, I seem to really hate flying against Pinkstar. I swear she has a force field in front of her. Mean , I am getting better at taking down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314309

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728

EgorDogg{WP**} wrote: Wow.
We got TX constable?!?! OUTSTANDING! Good catch Skeeter!!

Welcome to The Pack MAddog and TX.

My sentiments exactly. We totally scored

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314310

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728

Viper10{WP} wrote:

maddog mcree wrote: Mean became my 38th air victory but he got me back in his chute

Mean is a difficult target and even more deadly from his chute. Personally I have more trouble with Sir Mean than any other player in the game. He flies a piece of swiss cheese or something and my bullets pass right through. :ohmy:

Yes indeed. I have flown against Mean so many times that I cannot count.
"Difficult target" is an understatement. He is one of my biggest struggles in DF.
He has made Kimber's plane look like Swiss cheese.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314317

• acefreely
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 805
Run into a bunch of wolf pack brothers and sisters in game..quality bunch and super tough pilots even the new recruits..gj WP always a pleasure to see one or a bunch of ya in game..preferably blue. Lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314319

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913

Cush {WP} wrote: In the past i have seen a list of achievments, percentages and the like for pack members, how often is this done and wbere can i find it?

A note here for those of you who haven't flown with me before.. I'm big on taking responsibility for actions, and I take full responsibility for the new numbers on my game, but for those who never flew with the "old padre" please understand that my dismal rating is a direct result of the major chemotherapy I went through last summer.. One of the first things that goes is fine finger movements.. Besides DF, I also had to stop any type of competitive pistol shooting.. The skill set just was not there, and is just now returning.. Unfortunately I made the mistake of continuing to play during treatment.. The range was to much but the sofa and DF I could do.. And did till I ruined my world ranking.. Approx 200 points lower than it was as a result of trying to play "through" the chemo.. Know this sounds like an excuse, but I think Viper or one of the old guard will attest that I was a red smok'n teammate before treatment..

If you've never known anyone that's had to deal with this, and are wondering if it's really" a deal, the best way I can discribeded it is (Besides vision issues) I had to have my wife button, and unbutton my shirts for me.. The finger movements aren't there..their slowly coming back, and most importantly, thank our Lord, the cancer isn't ..!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314325

• Roamer{W.P***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1058
AAOUOUOUOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

Cush my good man let me have the privilege of answering your questions about stats since I happen to be the one who keeps track and posts them.....for starters you can find your own numbers as well as those of any pilot who plays by using the Pilot Search function in game but that is as far as you will get, it's by recording every member of the Pack's individual numbers into a Microsoft Excel Workbook that I'm able to get the various charts showing rankings, %, etc. which I then post. I was collecting the input data on the 1st and 15th of the month, something which for a combined Wolf Pack (all Hunting Groups)is an all day affair, until the real world holidays & work caused me to not be able to. However it's only a temporary setback which I hope to be able to resume if not on the 15th then for sure on the 1st of the month. However if you are volunteering to assist I'm sure I could find you a few of hours worth of data collecting to do just send me a PM and I'll shoot you a list of names & numbers I need as well as the time frame for collecting them. In the mean time kill as many Reds & bomb as many Hangers as you can getting Wins & not Dieing. Any more questions sir? Feel free to ask away.

AAOUOUOUOOOOOOOWWWWWWW
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314327

• Roamer{W.P***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Padre I for one feel that you have no need to explain anything. Sure some of the younger wolves might be a little faster or have keener eyesight then us ....more seasoned wolves (for the slow one's that means old..er)...but at least we're old enough to drive and I've written a great manual on finger exercises that you and the Mrs. Padre can use at home :ohmy: which I'd be glad to send a copy of to you if you'd like just give the word. :whistle:

AAOUOUOUOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314328

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote:

Cush {WP} wrote: In the past i have seen a list of achievments, percentages and the like for pack members, how often is this done and wbere can i find it?

A note here for those of you who haven't flown with me before.. I'm big on taking responsibility for actions, and I take full responsibility for the new numbers on my game, but for those who never flew with the "old padre" please understand that my dismal rating is a direct result of the major chemotherapy I went through last summer.. One of the first things that goes is fine finger movements.. Besides DF, I also had to stop any type of competitive pistol shooting.. The skill set just was not there, and is just now returning.. Unfortunately I made the mistake of continuing to play during treatment.. The range was to much but the sofa and DF I could do.. And did till I ruined my world ranking.. Approx 200 points lower than it was as a result of trying to play "through" the chemo.. Know this sounds like an excuse, but I think Viper or one of the old guard will attest that I was a red smok'n teammate before treatment..

If you've never known anyone that's had to deal with this, and are wondering if it's really" a deal, the best way I can discribeded it is (Besides vision issues) I had to have my wife button, and unbutton my shirts for me.. The finger movements aren't there..their slowly coming back, and most importantly, thank our Lord, the cancer isn't ..!

Hello padre , may I say your openness is like a breath of fresh air

I myself know exactly how u feel . There are days of tears where my partner has to do everything for me
Other days where I feel alert and vibrant . Its actually somee where between the 2 that I try to keep myself . Tho I have had some good news , I am putting whight on again , they won't operate unless I can get back to close to 9 stone

I have a rolling hiatus hernia with (c) lumps . I was told inoperable a year ago , but I'm past my expected time and I'm still kicking

But Padre , I never wish I could change things . Never wish I had lived .

But I'm here should anyone ever need to talk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, LiLBaDGaL, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314329

• FlyguyRC
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 426
Welcome TX!!! I too am from Texas. Glad to see you in the pack
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314330

• Roamer{W.P***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I almost forgot what I came here to Forum for in the first place, I have a question for all to ponder which I suppose has no wrong or for that matter correct answer, so I would like anyone's opinion. I just downloaded "Elite" and when the time to choose between a new account and this one I had to stop.....this is a DF account in my opinion and I think it should remain in DF not be tainted by another game regardless of the similarities. But as a member of the Pack I am duty bound to a sole account and the Pack will fly in both versions. What's everyone's take on this?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314334

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon

Larry G.{W.P***} wrote: I almost forgot what I came here to Forum for in the first place, I have a question for all to ponder which I suppose has no wrong or for that matter correct answer, so I would like anyone's opinion. I just downloaded "Elite" and when the time to choose between a new account and this one I had to stop.....this is a DF account in my opinion and I think it should remain in DF not be tainted by another game regardless of the similarities. But as a member of the Pack I am duty bound to a sole account and the Pack will fly in both versions. What's everyone's take on this?

Personally I would use same account , but if u wish a challenge then a new account

But its a good question

Newbie or non newbie , for me I don't fancy earning up another new plane , to much difference in what I have now
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314358

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

Thereis a skywolf38 requesting to join HGB did anuone invite him or no?????

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314367

• Hells Wolf
  • Thank you received: 3
Hey wolves in skywolf35 aka maddog mcree I had to start over cause my phone crashed and wouldn't let me log in or I forgot pw I still want to join wp
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314372

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Hells Wolf wrote: Hey wolves in skywolf35 aka maddog mcree I had to start over cause my phone crashed and wouldn't let me log in or I forgot pw I still want to join wp

ouch! You were already accepted into Wolf Pack under maddog mcree, correct? Since that is the case just submit your request and we'll gladly pick you back up under Hells Wolf or skywolf35. Welcome back. :woohoo:

Hate that you have to start over, but glad you found your way back to the Den.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314375

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Larry G.{W.P***} wrote: I almost forgot what I came here to Forum for in the first place, I have a question for all to ponder which I suppose has no wrong or for that matter correct answer, so I would like anyone's opinion. I just downloaded "Elite" and when the time to choose between a new account and this one I had to stop.....this is a DF account in my opinion and I think it should remain in DF not be tainted by another game regardless of the similarities. But as a member of the Pack I am duty bound to a sole account and the Pack will fly in both versions. What's everyone's take on this?

I think it is set up that if you choose to use your existing account you retain your rank and aircraft you have in this game when you play elite. In other words if you are a level 30 here with all the aircraft upgrades to a DV, that stuff transfers to elite so you don't have to start from scratch. Zup transferred everyone's df profiles over to elite so your account is there waiting for you to activate it and play. Personally I plan to use what I earned over here if I can ever get my elite to launch.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314377

• Hells Wolf
Where do I put in a request to use this name Hells Wolf
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314378

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

Alright my friend i just accepted u in HGB welcome to the den my friend
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314422

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I Am Protective And Defensive Of My Wolf Pack
  • Thank you received: 480

Larry,
I personally chose to use my DF acct.
But,
I also believe you should do what you feel is best......
DF Elite IS a different game, I had to download separate from DF, So...
In my humble opinion, as long as you only have 1 acct. on DF Elite, you are still obeying the rules, even if it is different then your DF acct.
Again, my opinion.

I guess this might be a question for Digger or Viper.....

Just had to put in my 2cents worth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Hells Wolf

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314444

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949
Done a search on Skywolf35, he's currently in WarWolves squadron. I also see he has applied for HGA.
Hells Wolf, was this the dead account we spoke of? I'm just trying to understand what your asking. I'm so confused. .LOL, PS, who's Maddog Mcree? .. lol

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton

Last edit: by Skeeter72{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314458

• Hells Wolf
Where can I find elite for windows phone 8.1

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314461

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Hells Wolf wrote: Where can I find elite for windows phone 8.1

There is a link on the forum in the thread titled Dogfight elite beta 1 for windows 8.1. First post contains a link to elite

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314463

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

EgorDogg{WP**} wrote: Larry,
I personally chose to use my DF acct.
But,
I also believe you should do what you feel is best......
DF Elite IS a different game, I had to download separate from DF, So...
In my humble opinion, as long as you only have 1 acct. on DF Elite, you are still obeying the rules, even if it is different then your DF acct.
Again, my opinion.

I guess this might be a question for Digger or Viper.....

Just had to put in my 2cents worth.

That makes sense to me

The following user(s) said Thank You: Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314464

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Skeeter72{WP} wrote: Done a search on Skywolf35, he's currently in WarWolves squadron. I also see he has applied for HGA.
Hells Wolf, was this the dead account we spoke of? I'm just trying to understand what your asking. I'm so confused. .LOL, PS, who's Maddog Mcree? .. lol

I received a PM asking to remove skywolf35 from the roster as this was the dead account. It was under WarWolves? :huh:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314467

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5756
its not on windows phones as yet

Viper10{WP} wrote:

Hells Wolf wrote: Where can I find elite for windows phone 8.1

There is a link on the forum in the thread titled Dogfight elite beta 1 for windows 8.1. First post contains a link to elite

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314475

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949

Viper10{WP} wrote:

Skeeter72{WP} wrote: Done a search on Skywolf35, he's currently in WarWolves squadron. I also see he has applied for HGA.

I received a PM asking to remove skywolf35 from the roster as this was the dead account. It was under WarWolves? :huh:

As of right now, there is a "SkyWolf35" in WARWOLVES, and that same name has a request for HGA.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 1.255 seconds