TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314479

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Skeeter72{WP} wrote:
As of right now, there is a "SkyWolf35" in WARWOLVES, and that same name has a request for HGA.

I'd say go ahead and reject the request.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314480

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949
Anyone know:
Alexono
Bigglesworth
ThE ProZ
GOOD SHOT

These pilots are requesting to join HGA.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314486

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

Skeeter72{WP} wrote: Anyone know:
Alexono
Bigglesworth
ThE ProZ
GOOD SHOT

I've played with and against Good Shot. He has some skill, but I wonder if he really understands what we're about. Might be worth a try.

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314491

• StarsandBars
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Gravity trumps Time
  • Thank you received: 275
No I don't know them. There is also a pilot named ghost flames that is sporting the WP after his tag. I don't think he is a member. Asked him about it he said he was a pack member long time ago...idk

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314492

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649

Alexono
Bigglesworth
ThE ProZ
GOOD SHOT

Hi guys , I think goodshot is a fairly good player , as for why ask to join the pack , I actually don't know , the other names I have never seen

Tho we seem to be getting a lot of requests lately , are they 2nd accounts

On another note I made level 18 yesterday , not that that is speciel but for me its a achievement
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314493

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
Wolf Pack;

Addressing Dunc's comment "I wonder if he really understands what we're about" .. There was an issue in the Sqd. about a year ago when the Pack started having a major increase in membership.. We were a small but VERY tight squadron to that point, and many of us (self included) felt we were expanding at a rate that would cost some of that closeness.. Obviously it's hard to have the same comaradity with as many members coming and going, but I think those of us who wanted slow growth were wrong.. There's no way Wolf Pack would be as respected as it is now with half or less the number of members.. I believe the key to our current success was having quality individuals in leadership rolls that were willing to work extremely hard to maintain the high standards.. an amazing Pack, with amazing leadership.. All of you hunting group captains, Dunc, Skeeter, Larry, and of course Viper take a bow, and Hand Salute!!

Legionz; Congratulations on the level up!! I understand, and am touched by what you go through, PM follows..,I understand how serious this is, but we're going to concentrate on prayer, and what ever is necessary to keep you around.. And we will!

Larry; my Harley ridding, funny email writting, good friend.. Please include exersises that do NOT include the middle finger.. Gloria exercises that one every time we drive.. I have no doubt that she's trying to get me shot..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314494

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
Legionz ;

I tried twice to PM you, no luck on either, just an error message.. Please email me This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314495

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote: Legionz ;

I tried twice to PM you, no luck on either, just an error message.. Please email me This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Hi all I cant seem to message pistol so this post is for him please if easily offended don't read
Good morning from the uk

Thank u for your mention in forum , it seems amazing how many players want to join the pack .

May I ask how long u have been fighting illness , for me its nearly 2 years and they gave me a year due to position and size of my rolling hiatus hernia , now that tho bad at 9cm causes a type of eating disorder . And me and my ex-wife and kids could just about cope , but after my 3rd endoscopy's they told me a biopsy came back as cancerous . I thought nothing of it kinda buried my head , when I stated coughing up the blood regularly my wife kicked mw out saying it was not fair on the kids , I then started chemo while living in a homeless hospital in Guildford surrey egnland . I met a lovely lady last year in janary she insisted I moved in with her
I was given months , but happyness kept me going , I don't see my kids at all , I got down to 8 stone 2 . They changed my meds in September last year since then I put on a stone .
But withought a operation in on borrowed time , but surgeans say to remove all the problem , I wont be left with enough stomack to live

Sorry to burden u with my problems

May I ask how u cope ????

(Copy of a message you sent to Pistolfuddyduddy)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314497

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
Don't know why I cant message certain players , any ideas

Can message some

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314502

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
Legions;

Ordinarily I'd suggest we move to the email address I posted, but your response shows so much character that it gives us all an insite into who and what you are.. To answer your question i'll be brief, non op back led to medical retirement from Arizona's dept of correction, then in 2008 I was diagnosed with prostate c. two rounds of radiation (beam and seed) and I still have the prostate c, BUT it's believed to be controlled and not to have spread.. Then last year it was lymphoma that was caught in time, and after very high dose chemo (8hrs a day) it's gone and last PET scan was clear.. I'm really moved by your post legion as there's no way I could have come CLOSE to making it with out my loving wife being a caretaker.. As a Christian were supposed to forgive, and perhaps your wife just could not deal with your illness, that being said, her actions push my limits on what is forgivable, and I pray (sincerely) that you can forgive her, if only to promote your own health.. Thank the good Lord for the woman your with now.. I suspect she's found a man of uncommon courage and strength.. I know you don't want pity so will make this the last post on this outside of whatever prayers you'd like for me to post from time to time.. Let's go to email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .. Legion I suspect you've just earned yourself a number of friends who will also be praying for you.. This is just the start, we're going to be doing this for a long time.. Email me brother.. Response will be tomorrow, it's 2:45 AM here in Arizona..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roamer{W.P***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314503

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Both of you are awesome, nothing short of cave man natural man tuff. Prayers sent gentlemen.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314504

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

StarsandBars wrote: No I don't know them. There is also a pilot named ghost flames that is sporting the WP after his tag. I don't think he is a member. Asked him about it he said he was a pack member long time ago...idk

He's still sporting the WP tag, and he's not in our squad...idk who he is, or who he was. I contacted him via PM, and explained the steps he needs to take.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314510

• FlyguyRC
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 426
In a game last night with good shot. Told him to read our rules and request if he wanted too. He has skill. I think he's worth a try
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314511

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

FlyguyRC wrote: In a game last night with good shot. Told him to read our rules and request if he wanted too. He has skill. I think he's worth a try

Thanks RC!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314515

• Hells Wolf
  • Thank you received: 3
When will elite be out for for windows 8.1 phone

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314532

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213

Alexono
Bigglesworth
ThE ProZ
GOOD SHOT

I only know that Good Shot after losing a BTC game against me, went onto WC and claimed I was the biggest cheat in DF. I guess because I kept shooting him down, I really don't know why he claimed that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roamer{W.P***}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314534

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

E*A*G*L*E wrote:

Alexono
Bigglesworth
ThE ProZ
GOOD SHOT

I only know that Good Shot after losing a BTC game against me, went onto WC and claimed I was the biggest cheat in DF. I guess because I kept shooting him down, I really don't know why he claimed that.

hhmm if wut u say is true eagle i say we keep an eye on him first before we do anything else

Snow Am HGB

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314537

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Alexono
Bigglesworth
ThE ProZ
GOOD SHOT

Ive seen bigglesworth in a few games before. Nothing remarkable or unremarkable. He may also be worth a shot if someone can guide him to the forum.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314538

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

StarsandBars wrote: No I don't know them. There is also a pilot named ghost flames that is sporting the WP after his tag. I don't think he is a member. Asked him about it he said he was a pack member long time ago...idk

I remember ghost flames, he was likely booted for inactivity a long time ago. In those cases they normally can be accepted since our policy has always been real life comes first. Of course that isn't the case if a person was kicked for any other reason but I cannot in good conscience penalize a person for going to school, changing jobs, etc.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314540

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

Viper10{WP} wrote:

Alexono
Bigglesworth
ThE ProZ
GOOD SHOT

Ive seen bigglesworth in a few games before. Nothing remarkable or unremarkable. He may also be worth a shot if someone can guide him to the forum.

ive flown a couple times with bigglesworth to me he seemed a bit hot headed and mouthy but that was a while ago as of right now i dont know wut he is like but i will keep an eye on him

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314541

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote: Wolf Pack;

Addressing Dunc's comment "I wonder if he really understands what we're about" .. There was an issue in the Sqd. about a year ago when the Pack started having a major increase in membership.. We were a small but VERY tight squadron to that point, and many of us (self included) felt we were expanding at a rate that would cost some of that closeness.. Obviously it's hard to have the same comaradity with as many members coming and going, but I think those of us who wanted slow growth were wrong.. There's no way Wolf Pack would be as respected as it is now with half or less the number of members.

I was a supporter of slow growth. :ohmy: I was very wrong indeed. Our squadron is more healthy, active, and robust than ever before. There is no way I can take credit for the success of Wolf Pack. The credit for that lies with each one of us and starts with each new recruit. I feel extremely fortunate indeed to be a part of this, and honored to share the skies with each and every one of you.

The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314554

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
So a stupid question

Why we worry about who joins other than in game bad behaviour

Surely we don't have wars with other squads , in many ways I wish we did would be nice to fight for a extra reason

Most games with squadrons or alliances do have wars and that's when important who u let in

For example a couple of players from another squad made many comments about players mums after they were shot down . surely things like that would be a reason for war etc

I know may be a strange question

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314567

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
Right now,I have three pending requests:
Biggieworth is a potential yes
TheRoz never heard ofhim
Ghostflames not sure hisstatus with us.

I don't know any of them so I can not accept one two or all. I'm going to say if the consenses is yes then we give him (biggies) his WP-p . We can always pull our endorsement.

Last edit: by navmed.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314570

• Hells Wolf
  • Thank you received: 3
Hey wolves I was wondering if anyone knew when dogfight elite comes out for windows phone I have a Nokia

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314582

• Condor-2
  • Thank you received: 24
Coool, very understandable code of conduct. I'm a 54 year old disabled veteran from the army so following orders, no problem. Hope you guys accept me. Condor2.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Lunas Wolf WP****, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314585

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Condor-2 wrote: Coool, very understandable code of conduct. I'm a 54 year old disabled veteran from the army so following orders, no problem. Hope you guys accept me. Condor2.

Ok Condor-2, please insert {WP-P} at the end of your name, welcome the WOLF PACK

ahHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

Last edit: by Skeeter72{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314587

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5756
it came out today buddy here is the link www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9NBLGGH5KTCR

Hells Wolf wrote: When will elite be out for for windows 8.1 phone

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314607

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

{WP}wølf~Lëgîøñz wrote: So a stupid question

Why we worry about who joins other than in game bad behaviour

Surely we don't have wars with other squads , in many ways I wish we did would be nice to fight for a extra reason

Most games with squadrons or alliances do have wars and that's when important who u let in

For example a couple of players from another squad made many comments about players mums after they were shot down . surely things like that would be a reason for war etc

I know may be a strange question

In game bad behavior is the main reason we try to screen our folks, but also we are looking for people who will be active here on the forum as well. I hate to mention it, but there have been folks who have started a separate account or changed their names for nefarious reasons and attempted to infiltrate our squad... and other squads. Finally, loyalty is important. There are players who skip from one squad to the next, which in and of itself isn't a huge deal however we prefer players who are willing to join WP, be active, support each other, display ethical values, respect the other players, and stick around.

Does that make sense?

The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, TX Constable{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314608

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

navmed wrote: Right now,I have three pending requests:
Biggieworth is a potential yes
TheRoz never heard ofhim
Ghostflames not sure hisstatus with us.

I don't know any of them so I can not accept one two or all. I'm going to say if the consenses is yes then we give him (biggies) his WP-p . We can always pull our endorsement.

Ghost Flames is a prior wolf. Someone please accept him. Thanks.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314620

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Our Pack is really becoming popular and there is a lot of requests to join lately. I remember that when I was a prospect I had played many games with and against DUNC7 and other members. I politely waited for invites from my prev. squad the 111th and Wolf Pack. I think we need to keep that recruiting style. Watching pilots for a couple weeks and getting to no there style and persona is key. Also I really like the WP-P probationary period. I think I was a Proby for almost 2 weeks. I think this is a good format that our commanding officers Viper Dunc skeeter Bici and others have laid out as a outline. Lets keep a stringent recruiting template to keep our Squad top notch. I am not by any means making criticisms or implying we are getting lose with recruiting. I just want to keep our squad mean and lean AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 1.014 seconds