Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314883

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
I agree cypher, I love a good sneak. Usually when I do someone on my team gets an extra kill or a couple of hangers..... War is hell!
Aaaaaaawwwwwooooool[ollooo[ll
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314884

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 324

Good job Bici!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314886

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Cush and Cypher I agree as well once in a while I will sneak. The problems I have is the droppers and tank glitch people..
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314894

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851
Lets try this!

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314903

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Outstanding p!
Aaaaaawwwwwhhhoooo[loooolllooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314904

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Just broke into the top 1000!
Aaaaahahhhhww×woooooooolooolloo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314907

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949

pmoon1{WP} wrote: Lets try this!

Mighty fine job PMOON, . . .keepm fallin'!

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314908

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote: I'm confused (a seriously normal state these days) about Eagle who I had thought was already a member..

Gunner's Inc. and the Wolf Pack have an alliance. I have always been a member of Gunner's Inc. but as an alliance we introduced the "Rent a Wolf" program, where Gunner's Inc. will take a member from the Wolf Pack for a week. Well, the door swings both ways, so I am in the Wolf Pack for a week, then I will return to Gunner's Inc.

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote: Everyone in DF is united on spawn killing..

Not everyone is united on it, you will see different players do different things. Typically in the GI/WP alliance, we don't camp and spawn kill, however if you're coming in for a bomb run, or to capture the flag, then lay down that suppressing fire, and if that leads to a spawn kill, then so be it.

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote: Sneaking is seen by many to be a major NO.. I'm not so sure, what's really wrong with it, and because it takes a plane so long to reach target I don't know that it has an advantage.. Also if your looking for a sneak you can generally find one..i personally have no issues with it, and see it as advanced tactics..

I agree with you on this, however if it's in a fair game. If you're 4 vs 2, or 3 vs 1, etc. then make the game fair for the outnumbered team, especially if they are much lower rank with lower level planes. Even if outnumbered I typically don't mind if a noob tries it, unless I have to fight off a top player, then it's near impossible to go against him, and search for the sneaker. Some will say this is a war game, thus all is fair in war, however, never forget it's a game. Everyone plays to have fun, and to make it fun for everyone is to play fair. Those that don't care about that are those that appear to just be after the win, and to pat their stats. You'll notice them as the ones always boasting about their KDR.

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote: You're on an equally matched BTH mission.. One of the Reds goes to tank all the way down the field..by not killing him you give your side an edge in planes, but how long (if at all) do you let him go untouched..

You have to really make a tactical decision on this. Are they a good tanker? Are they moving fast? Can you afford to lose a couple of hangers vs. the amount of hangers you will take out? Too many times I've had someone destroy a tank of a good player, only to have to face him trying to bomb. However, if they let him get a few hangers, I would have gotten the bomb in and won the game.

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote: Your carrying two bombs as most of us do.. When if ever is it acceptable to drop one of them..

Typically I carry both almost all the time, but if I know we only need one more hanger, or one more bomb to destroy the carrier, then I will drop one. If I'm going into a dogfight and it's obvious the person only has one or no bombs, then I will drop one, and if I need to drop the second one I will also, but I really hate having to drop for droppers. Also, yes you can use bombs on tanks, but if I am empty of bombs, I go back and reload.

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote: and lastly what is your favorite moment in DF

There are two moments when my heart gets pounding.

1) When I'm diving from a sneak mission to win the game against tough opponents, and I know I have to dive through a rain of bullets to get the bomb in, that can be VERY intense.

2) When I'm going in for a bomb run, and you see a wall of reds, and trying to get in before getting shot down. Tough when you're just about to bomb and someone gets you.

{WP}WOLF LEGIONZ wrote: Game has become ruined for me becouse you all don't see a war game

Please explain more about what you mean here, and why it would ruin it for you.

{WP}WOLF LEGIONZ wrote: Squadrons should fight against each other , I'm not here to be a miss fit friend I'm here to kill them. I'm sure Zup did not make the game so every one could be friends , yes respect your enemy but for god sake have a enemy

There use to be squad wars before I started playing, but it is no longer an option. Now it's just reds and blues thus reds are your enemy at the time, but next game the player may be blue. However, as a game we can all be friends within the game, but still kill each other when the other is red. If you're red, you're dead, doesn't matter what squad you're in. With my GI/WP brothers, it's fun, and we will have fun banter at times. For example, many times it seems like Talon (GI3) and Dunc are always red against me, so the rare time they are blue we say things like hell must have frozen over. In the end it's all about having fun.

{WP}WOLF LEGIONZ wrote: I recently been told I'm to out spocken , well tough shit , I say it as I see it

Nothing wrong with being out spoken, however, there's no reason to cuss. Cussing is not only a Dogfight rule, but also a WP rule.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314911

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I enjoy this game immensely and I love being a part of wolf pack. A great bunch of peeps!
Thanks to all of you for making my downtime enjoyable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314920

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Cush miss you buddy. I have not been in game with my Wolf Brother in so long. when we do land in a game together, all reds better find the deepest hole they can find. These two Wolf brothers will bring terror and despair to all that dare fly on our territory. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AWWWW AWWWWW AWWWW AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimberWolf {WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314929

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thanks cypher, been doing some home maintenance with code7.
I did get my new tilt... Woohooo! Now I can see what I'm shooting at!
Aaaaahhhhwwwwwooooooolllooooolo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314931

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I Am Protective And Defensive Of My Wolf Pack
  • Thank you received: 480

Very Well spoken E*A*G*L*E.
I 100% agree.

Welcome to The (rental) Pack!
You are a definite asset.

Gratz Pmoon.
You are proving to be a deadly wolf.

AAaahhHHHOOOoowwWWWW
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, pmoon1{WP}

Last edit: by EgorDogg{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314933

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

WOLF PACK SQUADRON
To All Who Shall See These Presents, Greeting:
This Is To Certify That
Wolf Pack Squadron Executive Officer
Has Awarded
THREE
GOLD STARS & Designation of SHARPSHOOTER
To
pmoon1
For His 103 Kills In A Single Game.
January 14, 2016

Very pleased to hand out the first award of the new year to one of our newest and obviously deadliest wolves, pmoon1! Nicely done and way to hit the ground running. You are definitely one to be feared in the skies my brother. Wear those three stars with pride, you earned them the hard way. BZ!

oooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, KimberWolf {WP}, pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314934

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

EgorDogg{WP**} wrote: Very Well spoken E*A*G*L*E.
I 100% agree.

AAaahhHHHOOOoowwWWWW

You can always count on Sir Eagle to give great answers. I for one hope to fly with him while he is among us.

The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314942

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851
Thanks guys! I had a great night last night, started flying level one plane cause it was the 15th and won a dogfight game against pilots flying eindekkers and aercos was a lot of fun! Bounced around to a few other games but no one else seemed to be flying in the level ones so I joined a game in my fokker dri and had a kick ass game that lasted forever. Lost in the end but we had one hanger left to get and they managed to get in and hit our last two! What a game ! Wow!

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314944

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Fantastic !!! I am at 702 trying to get below 700 it gets slow once you hit that 1000 good work.. Wallllahooooo!
The following user(s) said Thank You: pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314961

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949

pmoon1{WP} wrote: Thanks guys! I had a great night last night, started flying level one plane cause it was the 15th and won a dogfight game against pilots flying eindekkers and aercos was a lot of fun! Bounced around to a few other games but no one else seemed to be flying in the level ones so I joined a game in my fokker dri and had a kick ass game that lasted forever. Lost in the end but we had one hanger left to get and they managed to get in and hit our last two! What a game ! Wow!

That's getting it done bro...
AHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

Last edit: by Skeeter72{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314993

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

Viper10{WP} wrote:

WOLF PACK SQUADRON
To All Who Shall See These Presents, Greeting:
This Is To Certify That
Wolf Pack Squadron Executive Officer
Has Awarded
THREE
GOLD STARS & Designation of SHARPSHOOTER
To
pmoon1
For His 103 Kills In A Single Game.
January 14, 2016

Very pleased to hand out the first award of the new year to one of our newest and obviously deadliest wolves, pmoon1! Nicely done and way to hit the ground running. You are definitely one to be feared in the skies my brother. Wear those three stars with pride, you earned them the hard way. BZ!

oooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww

Congratulations, pmoon! Thought I saw wolf blood in you, lol!

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #314994

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

Wow, Eagle, just read your post. Are you sure you are not a wolf? Lol, my brother, I truly enjoyed reading it. No wonder you've always been one of my favorites.

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315022

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649
Wow just had a banger few hangers and 49==45 but can't prove as can't photo screen on this pad as don't know how , was good to see countable in game while u lasted uflewc well
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315044

• LiLBaDGaL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2403

good game with Dunc wish I was in from the start !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Dunc7, StarsandBars

Last edit: by LiLBaDGaL.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315067

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Padre...
My heart pounds when I'm driving home the run......but I must say watching a well orchestrated attack succeed is an awesome thing to witness both from the giving and receiving end.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315089

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
Great response from Squadron members re; most exciting moments.. I think Cush, and Eagle have pretty well summed up the rush we all get.. In addition i have a couple of thoughts that might bring up some cool memories from all of you.. remember the first time you attacked as part of a larger group, and fighting against a well defended base.. I'm always amazed at how much detail went into the actual program itself, and distinctly remember the first time I had the volume cranked up (I play with ear phones for the wifes bennifit) and heard five or six machine guns at the same time.. Defenders taking off and dropping so they could fight, the bomb blasts mixed in with pretty realistic radial engine sounds, and again that intense machine gun fire.. (lol, I'm getting excited as I write this) ..

One more memory that I wrote about towards the front of this forum, and is still vivid.. my first chase in a dog fight.. Instead of the normal turn fighting and attempts to cut back onto my adversary's six, I had a red take off and try to lose me by going to ground and turning through the trees (I no longer keep scenery activated, but did then) what a full tilt boogy hoot that was.. I could only get off a few rounds at a time, no hits but the sight of my tracers flying past him close enough that I expected to get one, was all it took to drag me down to the deck with him.. I'd love to tell you I finally had green painted on the left of my screen.. But uhh... Nope.. I caught a wing tip, and cartwheeled it in..
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Cush62

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315117

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Just got out of a game with DMickey...what stand up guy!
He fights like a wolf!
Aaaaaawwwwwwooooooollloooollo[
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, DarkMickey

Last edit: by Cush62. Reason: Wrong pilot

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315143

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Cush {WP} wrote: Just got out of a game with DMickey...what stand up guy!
He fights like a wolf!
Aaaaaawwwwwwooooooollloooollo[

The question is.... is he worthy of an invite?

The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315156

• BALTOWOLF
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 353
hey guys im back for a while figured id drop in and say hi to everyone where we can all see it. See you in the skies brothers, and sisters? like i said been gone a while dont know of any new lady wolves ;) anyways good to see you all.

Aaaaaaaaaoooooooowwwwwwww
Regards,

MERF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315171

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I Am Protective And Defensive Of My Wolf Pack
  • Thank you received: 480

Merf!!
Good to "see" ya Bro!!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315185

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hi MERF!
I'm looking for the chance to fly with you brother.
Aaaaaaaahhhhwwwwwwoooooolllooool

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315186

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
He has always been pleasure to fly with for me.
Good pilot
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #315200

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

The suggestion has come up and I am 100% behind it.....

OCD4free should be removed from probation and promoted to full-fledged wolf. First one to see him around please advise him to remove the {-P} from his name, effective immediately. Congratulations OCD, my wolf brother!

ooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooowwwwwwww

The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 1.108 seconds