Username: Password: Remember me
Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #316314

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851
Great job Bici! Can't wait to fly with you again!

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #316366

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

I just wanted to stop by and give a SALUTE to your very own, Navmed.

It may have ended in a loss, and the numbers might not look all that impressive, but . . .

It was a long, hard battle, and he did most of it solo vs two on one or worse 85-90% of the match.

At one point, it dropped down to just him and me, I had all my hangars, and he only had one left. I offered him a free bomb run to help even up the odds a bit, and he turned it down . . . said he wanted to earn it. If everyone else hadn’t shown up, I think there was a real good chance that he would have come back to beat me.

A very impressive performance; he represented the Wolf Pack well. B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, Roamer{W.P***}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #316376

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 324

Congrats Bici..
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #316378

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Way to go Bici! I think you just passed me. I have to go into the game and look to be sure. :cheer:

ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooowwwwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316382

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

Nav, hearing what s.e.Dailey had to say about you and your attitude in-game is outstanding, brother. BZ, WTG, and proud to be your fellow wolf. This doesn't show on score sheet, but it is even more important. Owwwwwwooooooohhhh!

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316437

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
Congratulations on the milestones guys. S.E. is being too kind. I did what I would do in any real life situation. Marine Corps training is to never run away. If I leave its because life calls or I lose connection. There is no reason otherthan that. So, because I was trained to never surrender, I just cant. Itsjust who I am in real life.

I once faced down an armed thief. At the time, I had no weapon. I finally got him to lower the gun. Then I tossed a can of soup at his head. It split him like a watermelon and he fell out. Local cops arrived after I called them. That took a while. I had him secured with rope and his head bandaged. As they took him away, I got a last shot in and kicked his knee cap. They told me later he was limping for weeks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316439

• acefreely
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 805
Hello wolf pack brothers and sister's..In a week or so I would like to fly with the pack for a week or so if y'all have room.. Im easy to take care of and require very little supervision. I'm also a fast learner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316455

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

acefreely wrote: Hello wolf pack brothers and sister's..In a week or so I would like to fly with the pack for a week or so if y'all have room.. Im easy to take care of and require very little supervision. I'm also a fast learner.

Ace, we'll be glad to have you. Just let me know when you are ready. Hmmm, Acewolf, has a ring to it, I think!

The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316458

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
there goes the nieghborhood...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, acefreely, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316481

• acefreely
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 805
Thanks dunc. I will do..and that does kind of have a ring to it..I have a bunch of Dr. Appointments and when there done I will be good to go. Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316490

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649
Morning all

Just thought a quick update is due

So last week or so has seen me taken in to hospital , then kicked home due to lack of beds , stay by the phone they say ,

But due to treatment , I'm due to be ready to have a 9cm section of my stomack cut out after this they should be able to get to yhe rolling hiatus hernia that has lumps ( a plolite way of saying it )

But there are constant complications ,,often wondered if my consultant knows what he is doing

Also wish British consultants would use terms I understand

Not getting much game time , but a few mins here and there are better than none

On pack growth , I salute you all

I have reached 2000 kills finally but have 400 extra death but the kill death ratio is improving
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316491

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649
And on another note it is great to see pack members help other squadrons ,

I will never make moraf but I voluteer to help go and liven up another squad if needed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316527

• [D]Reaper
  • Thank you received: 221
I haven't been on the forum for awhile but just wanted to say GG to Dunc. Your awesome to fly with my friend.

On the subject of condor. I flew with him and he ask some questions about the game. How to get trained to be better. I told him to fly with me and I'd try to help him. I slowed down to his speed and when a red showed up in front of us he started shooting and I took the heat of the red. It was the only way I knew how to get him to practice aiming. Unfortunately I got shoot down quite a few times doing this but he is starting to come around. I told him it takes alot of practice. He ask about tanking and all I could say was sorry I suck at tanking you'd have to ask someone more experienced than me because I'm still trying to learn. With that being said I think Skeeter and Viper made the correct choice for taking him under their wing. My hats off to you guys.

See you all in the skies.
[Img]i63.tinypic.com/29oh62x.jpg[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316530

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

I like it don't know if I will make Moraf but my world ranking is 650. I have noticed in the pack I have moved from 13 when I started to 10. I will tell you when you get around 700 it gets tough to get a better ranking it's slow. Most kills I have had in a game is between 40 and 50. Mostly in 20s can't seem to get to stay long enough with out something else coming up.
But als want to say I feel I really fit in to the pack. I was in 2 others none of them seemed to care but I have found my home. I think all of you. You are all outstanding. In my book there are none better!

AaaaaaaWwwwwwwwoooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316567

• FlyguyRC
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 426
Well said Tx. I can say also I've been in several squads. Wolves are home. Lots of top notch guys. A few great pilots too. I don't care about world rank. What's cool about our squad is making cool friends all over the globe. Bici Anf JJ Japan seems not so far anymore
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316572

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

navmed wrote: there goes the nieghborhood...

This one made me laugh out loud when I read it last night. :lol:

The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316573

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Wolf Legioinz, you'll eventually get to where your kills outnumber your deaths. It takes time is all.

WhiteFang, thanks for taking a few rounds for Condor like that. I hope he sees what I do, a whole lot of folks willing to stick their necks out and help him improve regardless of the risks involved. You sure went the extra mile for a brother wolf. I salute you for that.

Tx and Rc, I am sure I speak for everyone when I say we are glad you eventually found your way to the Den. We are really happy to have you aboard.

oooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooowwwwwwww

Work has been taking up almost all my free time. Hopefully after tonight it will settle down and I can get some stick time in.

The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316576

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728

TX Constable {WP} wrote: But als want to say I feel I really fit in to the pack. I was in 2 others none of them seemed to care but I have found my home. I think all of you. You are all outstanding. In my book there are none better!

AaaaaaaWwwwwwwwoooooooo

Well said Tx and RC.

Here's my story:

When I started playing DF I could not get on the forum. Something about the characters in my password.
So, I was totally on my own. I remember reaching 4000 deaths with only 900 kills!
I still had fun and got some advice along the way. I was briefly in "Elites squad" and then in "TBH" (when Jeromy had it), but I left each pretty quick. I just didn't see the benefit. I just figured I would always be an independent free-lancer.
I think BLK WOLF threw out an invite to the Pack, but I declined. Then I began to notice Pack members in games and they would howl at each other - I would crack up, it was pretty cool how close they seemed to be.
Then right about when I think I made Vice Air Marshall, I had a pretty good game with Digger and he asked me to join WP.
I said ok right there in game. For some reason I was giddy like a kid and my teenage daughters teased me to death.
They thought it hilarious that I was so excited to be in the Pack.
I then finally figured out how to email Zup and he enabled my password in this forum.
I saw Digger's welcome post and some of the replies. Kimber really was now enjoying his hobby.
My daughter's also thought it funny that it was assumed that I was a female - Kimber is my favorite pistol.
Anyway, we are a part of a really cool squadron.
Thanks again to Digger (and BLK WOLF) for my invite.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, TX Constable{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62

Last edit: by KimberWolf {WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316598

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
We are glad your in the Pack Kimber. I always get double pumped If I see you in Blue. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316615

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213

Kimber {WP} wrote: My daughter's also thought it funny that it was assumed that I was a female - Kimber is my favorite pistol.

Hold the phone. Kimber is a guy? :ohmy: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316620

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

E*A*G*L*E wrote:

Kimber {WP} wrote: My daughter's also thought it funny that it was assumed that I was a female - Kimber is my favorite pistol.

Lol. For a while I even had ".45" in my name to indicate the caliber.
When I still had someone in game ask me if I was a chick, I just threw up my hands.......

A month or so ago one of our new recruits "Kimberly" actually seemed discouraged when she chatted in game
"You mean you're not a girl".

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316622

• FlyguyRC
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 426
Was talking to Dog today telling him about a couple of goals that I had sat. I wanted to reach 38k kills and 3k hangers in two weeks. I ended up getting them in a week. Dog said I should start a thread and encourage our squad to set and share goals with each other. So I will start a thread Wolf Pack Goals. If you care to participate then simply state your short term or long term goals and let's encourage each other to achieve them. I remember when Viper and I had our eyes sat on moraf we helped each other stay after it. Guess what , it worked. So I hope you all will share and let us all be apart of those goals and celebrate their achievement.

I'll kick it off. I want to make the top 100 in Feburary!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, dognamitt, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316653

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
Ty RC
When i first started it was Bici and Dunc that took me under their wings and encouraged me, i was sold on WP!!!
That was November 15th 2015, i think dunc told me he broke even at level 26.... Well here i am at that level and about to break even :)))
700 + - to go. My goal is to moraf by my 54th birthday in 4 months....well we will see.just passed my 500th hanger.
Love my pack! All of you are outstnding men and women.
Aaaahhhwwooooololooool
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316654

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Cush,
1962 was a good year, eh?
Me too.

The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316656

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Was good year me too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimberWolf {WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316663

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

WhiteFang{WP} wrote: I have finally reached 5k kills. Next milestone is 10k.

Congratulations, Fang! You've been looking really good up there of late. 10K will come much quicker for you judging by your recent progress. Owwwwwwooooooohhhh!

The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316666

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Kimber {WP} wrote:

E*A*G*L*E wrote:

Lol. For a while I even had ".45" in my name to indicate the caliber.
When I still had someone in game ask me if I was a chick, I just threw up my hands.......

A month or so ago one of our new recruits "Kimberly" actually seemed discouraged when she chatted in game
"You mean you're not a girl".

I never even considered the possibility of you being a girl, Kimb. I immediately thought of those great pistols that I can't afford, lol! Oops, said that and my Ruger SR9C is looking jealous...

The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

Last edit: by Dunc7.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316667

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dunc7 wrote: Oops, said that and my Ruger SR9C is looking jealous...

Actually Dunc those Rugers are good pistols. I have and SR9 and an SR9c.

The wife and daughters like shooting those 9's.
They don't the kaboom of the .45.

The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadronq 8 years 2 months ago #316679

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
the importent thing is you have them shooting Kimber.. Good job on that.. I think I've owned every 1911 format there is with the exception of Kimbers and Ed Browns product.. Nobody makes a "bad" 1911, just some better than others.. lol, and yours sure is.. I'm currently shooting a pair of Remington R1's, that are actually pretty tight out of the box..

FYI for pistol shooters, the house appropriations bill that O will likely veto due to mil budgets also has a provison to free up the 100K old 1911A1's that the Army has sitting in cosmolene.. This is the Army only, guessing close to that or more factoring in USMC, USN, and AF.. If passed, (and it eventually will be) it will alow them to be sold through the CMP (civilian marksmanship program).. I've owned a number of these in the past when they were reasonably priced, and their a wonderful piece of history, that with the exception of the sights are as perfect a pistol as you could ask for..
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadronq 8 years 2 months ago #316680

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

I carried Colt 19111 45 on duty. Still have it was made in 1943. Has property of United States Goverment on slide. Last half of my career I carried a Glock 31. Shoots the 357 sig round. I would love to own a kimber though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.876 seconds