The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, Cush62

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317132

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
Ill be looking for you. Tonight cypher, Huck is working tonight though, i could stand to getmin a good long game, i had 73 kills couple of days back.....so close only to lose to an invisible.....
Reds better pack. A lunch tonight. Aaahhhwwwwooooooooollololoooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317135

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728
Man Idk how someone even gets a 200+ kill game.
I don't think I could sit still that long. My game high is 91 kills, and I was ready for it to be over.
252 kills is pretty amazing. I'm glad the Pack was represented well

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, Pistolfuddyduddy, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317136

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Cypher7{WP} wrote: I hope to land in a game with you, your Daughter, and Kimber tonight, Cush.

Ok, who is Cush's daughter? She plays DF?
What time tonight are you guys playing and which server?
I'm in Cali.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317137

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

WHAT A GAME!!! It started at 8:30pm EST and finished at about 2:50am, well over 6 hour game of BTH. When I joined the game at around 10pm, I was told there was only 1 hangar left to the reds, ably led by Templar. I responded, "Awwwww!", being disappointed that it wouldn't last much longer and had a good line-up of players on the blue side. Boy, I couldn't have been more wrong! One by one, the red noobs left and were replaced by much better players, to include our very own TreeHell. TreeHell and Templar went on to mount the most ferocious and long-lasting defense I've ever seen in DogFight. Supporting this statement is the fact that both of them were at about 250 kills apiece! I must have accounted for around 75 of TreeHell's total. He was on fire. I kept getting matched with him on each run, but I probably only got him perhaps 40 or 50 times. Amazing performance, on a par with the best that DF has to offer, no joke. Congratulations to TreeHell for an amazing wolfish performance.

At the same time, congratulations are also in order to our very own Cush for his 57 kills in the attempt to rescue me! Way to hang in there, young wolf! There are many more coming by what I saw. Also, Bici had a terrific game, scoring in the range of 120 kills before he had to leave. Bici, I think I have a screenshot if you need it.

None of this does justice to the ferocity of the non-stop action that was normal for the entire game. Templar deserves special mention, not only for his high score of 248 kills, but for the dogged determination and guts he showed leading his team through a near 6 and 1/2 hour ordeal---and he almost pulled it off! Sure wish he was a wolf!

And I set a personal record for the greatest number (over a 100) of deaths in one game---grrrrr.

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Dunc7.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317138

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dunc7 wrote: WHAT A GAME!!! It started at 8:30pm EST and finished at about 2:50am, well over 6 hour game of BTH. When I joined the game at around 10pm, I was told there was only 1 hangar left to the reds, ably led by Templar. I responded, "Awwwww!", being disappointed that it wouldn't last much longer and had a good line-up of players on the blue side. Boy, I couldn't have been more wrong! One by one, the red noobs left and were replaced by much better players, to include our very own TreeHell. TreeHell and Templar went on to mount the most ferocious and long-lasting defense I've ever seen in DogFight. Supporting this statement is the fact that both of them were at about 250 kills apiece! I must have accounted for around 75 of TreeHell's total. He was on fire. I kept getting matched with him on each run, but I probably only got him perhaps 40 or 50 times. Amazing performance, on a par with the best that DF has to offer, no joke. Congratulations to TreeHell for an amazing wolfish performance.

At the same time, congratulations are also in order to our very own Cush for his 57 kills in the attempt to rescue me! Way to hang in there, young wolf! There are many more coming by what I saw. Also, Bici had a terrific game, scoring in the range of 120 kills before he had to leave. Bici, I think I have a screenshot if you need it.

None of this does justice to the ferocity of the non-stop action that was normal for the entire game. Templar deserves special mention, not only for his high score of 248 kills, but for the dogged determination and guts he showed leading his team through a near 6 and 1/2 hour ordeal---and he almost pulled it off! Sure wish he was a wolf!

And I set a personal record for the greatest number (over a 100) of deaths in one game---grrrrr.

Dunc, I read your post about 5 times.
All I can say is "Hold Crap".
Epic game

The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317139

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 324

I'm in tonight as well!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, KimberWolf {WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317145

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

TreeHell_NC-235 wrote:

WOLF PACK SQUADRON
To All Who Shall See These Presents, Greeting:
This Is To Certify That
Wolf Pack Squadron Executive Officer
Has Awarded
FOUR
GOLD STARS & Designation of ACE
To
Treehell N.C.
For His 252 Kills In A Single Game.
January 28-29, 2016

WOLF PACK SQUADRON
This Is To Certify That
Has Awarded
FOUR
GOLD STARS & Designation of ACE
To
Dunc7
For His 201 Kills In A Single Game.
January 28-29, 2016

WOLF PACK SQUADRON
This Is To Certify That
Has Awarded
ONE
GOLD STAR & Designation of AIRMAN
To
Cypher7
For His 57 Kills In A Single Game.
January 28-29, 2016

Absolutely unbelievable! What an epic game gentlemen. This represents a Wolf Pack first, multiple awards from a single game. Wear those stars with pride boys, you certainly earned them the hard way!

Best squad in Dog Fight! Notice half the players left at the end here are Wolves!

ooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooowwwwwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, KimberWolf {WP}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317146

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213

Kimber {WP} wrote: Man Idk how someone even gets a 200+ kill game.
I don't think I could sit still that long. My game high is 91 kills, and I was ready for it to be over.

I'm with you on that.

My highest was 230 and I don't ever want to repeat it, as I really do dislike long games.

Typically now if things are going long I'll quit around 50 kills, but it all depends on how close to winning, or what I have to do, however for the most part I just am not into those long games. I'd rather do several short games in the same time than one long one. The only benefit of the long ones is you end up with those epic numbers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317147

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

E*A*G*L*E wrote:

Kimber {WP} wrote: Man Idk how someone even gets a 200+ kill game.

I'm with you on that.

My highest was 230 and I don't ever want to repeat it, as I really do dislike long games.

Typically now if things are going long I'll quit around 50 kills, but it all depends on how close to winning, or what I have to do, however for the most part I just am not into those long games. I'd rather do several short games in the same time than one long one. The only benefit of the long ones is you end up with those epic numbers.

Ditto. I really dislike long games and I have no idea how in the world I ever managed to get ACE. Guess I have a short attention span or something.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, Pistolfuddyduddy, KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317153

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649
Guys with all those kills are Amy of them due star
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317157

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dunc7 wrote: WHAT A GAME!!! It started at 8:30pm EST and finished at about 2:50am, well over 6 hour game of BTH. When I joined the game at around 10pm, I was told there was only 1 hangar left to the reds, ably led by Templar. I responded, "Awwwww!", being disappointed that it wouldn't last much longer and had a good line-up of players on the blue side. Boy, I couldn't have been more wrong! One by one, the red noobs left and were replaced by much better players, to include our very own TreeHell. TreeHell and Templar went on to mount the most ferocious and long-lasting defense I've ever seen in DogFight. Supporting this statement is the fact that both of them were at about 250 kills apiece! I must have accounted for around 75 of TreeHell's total. He was on fire. I kept getting matched with him on each run, but I probably only got him perhaps 40 or 50 times. Amazing performance, on a par with the best that DF has to offer, no joke. Congratulations to TreeHell for an amazing wolfish performance.

P.S., Templar just told me that there were what might be close to a record number of kills in one game at 1216 confirmed kills. I was soooo glad when it ended! Owwwwooooooohhhhhhh!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, EgorDogg{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317178

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 331
Thanks so much Dunc and Wolf Pack pilots!
heres a link to pics and game stats thread I made.
dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/cool-th...6-kill-6-4-hour-game
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

Last edit: by Templar.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317192

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
Hi can someone please convert his dropbox to tiny pic as I cant , its of TX Constable 60 odd kill fame

db.tt/M7egQk8Q
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317194

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 331
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317202

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Thanks Wolf..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317203

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Thx Templar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317204

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Thx again Templar and wolf this was a milestone for me getting over 60 kills in a game. Of course not near what our fellow pack members did. Congrats. I have never been over 40 kills. Never seemed to get to play that long. Great game with wolf. Thx again my next one is to get over 100.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, Pistolfuddyduddy, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317209

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I Am Protective And Defensive Of My Wolf Pack
  • Thank you received: 480

I seem to be falling behind....

Gratz to all!!

I am proud of my Pack!!

AAAaaahhHHHOOooowWWWWW!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Dunc7

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317285

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
WOW!!

A year and a half with WP, and in that time I've seen some unbelievable efforts, but NEVER anything to compare with this..

Dunk, I agree with Kimber.. Your post blew me away.. not only a great effort but a humbly told story of a 200 kill game..

Playing for that length of time is not only something I've never experienced, but by its self is worthy of major congratulations..

There were no losers in that game.. An amazing feat..
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317286

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
Just tried to message u pistol but says your not reciving are your messages full

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317294

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Huckleberry is Cushs Daughter. And she is a damn good pilot
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317295

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thank you so much. Am I now suppose to put a star after my WP like this {WP*)
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317300

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
Legionz;

I received both of your PM's, yep Viper said something about this the other day, but it is cleaned out and your and others PM's come through.. You have a response brother..
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317314

• may day
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 715
All WP members

I would like to say that there are some squads out there who do not hold their members responsible for unfair actions spawnkilling,team killing tank glitches and ect. Then there are those squads which only have a couple of members which are bad apples yet will defend them no matter what. I can honestly say I have never met a member of WP that played this game unfair or unprofessional. It is my opinion that the WP is by far the most professional honest squad in dogfight. The WP has set an example of excellence from which all squads should try and achieve. Keep up the great work.:)

HOOOLLLLWWWWWW

YOGY
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317315

• Cpt. Hornady {WP}
  • Thank you received: 43
I haven't seen a bad WP player either and I am so happy that I am part of this squadron. I believe this squadron has some of the most respected players and this squadron is probably the most respected squadron too. Love playing in this squad.
Cpt.Hornady{WP-P}
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317317

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
This is true. As a new member I believe this starts with our team of leaders. It all starts with this amazing. Digger, Viper, Dunc, Skeeter, our Padre, Eggor dog, Dognammit our Banner brother and all the other Vets. But the hard Work these guys put into the squad is above and beyond anything the other squads do.
1. setting up competitions
2. keeping track of our stats
3. awards and promotions
4. Acknowledging our achievements and posting them to the forum. (this makes every body feel great) seeing your name with a back story of how you achieved a star

And the list goes on. I want to formally acknowledge the work you guys do for this squad and how much of a impact it has on each Wolf Pack member.
Thankyou so much for your hard work fellows.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Cush62, Cpt. Hornady {WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317318

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Cypher7{WP} wrote: Thank you so much. Am I now suppose to put a star after my WP like this {WP*)

YES!!! (and congrats)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317323

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I Am Protective And Defensive Of My Wolf Pack
  • Thank you received: 480

Thank You Cypher.

You are a credit to the Pack.

AAAaahhhHHOOOoowwWWW!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317339

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
Sweet cypher.....gj brother. You are one of my favorites
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.885 seconds