Very well said moon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pmoon1{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317713

• may day
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 715
I am at work right now and opened a pm from Chaplin pistol regarding an invitation to join the WP.
I really am not interested in joining any squads however an invitation from the best squad in DF really deserves serious consideration. The things which make the wolfpack the #1 squad is honor and fair play along with the best leadership. Honor, Fairplay and respect are the most important things which I will defend and follow. I am accepting this invitation and agree to uphold these values.

Y O G Y
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Lunas Wolf WP****, navmed, ac3s+8s, pmoon1{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317715

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
condor, that apology is exactly how a wolf should be. My initial opinion of you was not favorable. Its changed, welcome to the den. We are here for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317726

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
At appx 0920 central time,a single aircraft from the DF elite squadron Wolf Pack, piloted by Vice Air Marshall Dennis "Doc " Lee was involved in combat operations in the area of East Lake.

Engaging, five enemy aircraft, Lee, call sign "navmed" with out hesitation took inititave and destroyed the enemy. Tallying seven kills before connection problems with the onboard computer forced him to abort,Navmed reached career mark kill number 7500 when he found himself at two thousand feet with an enemy below.

It is known now that Tigertom ,Liuetenant Commander, was the pilit shot down. Reports show he was able to return safely to his field and replane.

"I saw him, let him go past thenhard banked nose down. I actually got right behind him just a bit lower and started shooting just a bit ahead. He literally walked into it and exploded . I had to really put my plane in a tight high left turn to avoid hitting him. When the connection got busted, I noticed it was kill #7500. "

Navmed will continue to fly, alone or with squadron mates. The sky is a dangerous place if you see a WP member in red. Just ask Tigertom.Incidently, Lee graduated from University of Memphis whose mascot is Tom the Tiger.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317731

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851
great play by play and congrats on 7500!

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317732

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728

DD | Cypher7 wrote: Not to worry Condor. Mistakes happen. I remember when I was new, I accidentally Bombed my own hangar. After I did this it seemed liked the world ended or something lol. Every one was cursn me on my side, and the other side was laughing there arses off at my expense. You see I didnt no that there was sides with there own Hangars and such. I thought a hangar was just a hanger. It seems simple enough now. But back then I was lucky just to take off without killing me and any one unlucky enough to be near me. I was so embarrassed, that I did not play for a week lol. My advice is this. If and when you make a mistake, immediately stop and apologize to the players and ask what you did wrong and what you should do in the future, just like your doing now. In most cases we all have made similar mistakes. And almost any pilot will stop and help you out if you ask. Keep your chin up Wolf and dust your self off. Tomorrow is a new day.
Regards:
Cypher7

Well said Cypher.
I remember getting rebuked for sneaking. "Oops sorry guys".
Then I wouldn't shoot anyone in a chute, until I kept getting shot......"oh, ok. I can do that".
Since I didn't have access to the forum until I was AM, I had to learn OTJ.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317733

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Navmed, great post.
I was cracking up

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317736

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dunc7 wrote:

Condor-2 wrote: :dry: I have an official apology to make to the entire squadron. Evidently I wasn't aware of what spawn killing meant, until squad leader trouble;e pointed it out to me. I apologized to him in game chat and am also apologizing here as well, and have vowed not to do it again, not that I know that that is what is meant by spawn killing. My bad guys, I'm sorry! :(Condor2.

Condor, I am not sure what "advice" you got, so I think it might be good to open this up here and discuss it---just to be sure. I admire your honesty, though!

Is anyone willing to step up and define spawnkilling rules?

Well, I think someone with better writing skills than myself should attempt to explain SK'ing rules.
But, I will explain my approach.

BTB or BTC:
When I make a bomb run on a base or cxr I come in guns blazing killing women, children, the family dog, and anything else that moves. I don't care if a pilot's wheels are off the ground or not. Immediately after I drop my bombs I glance at the map to see if anyone on my team is close to base for their bomb run.
If they are, I make an immediate decision to take a few passes on the enemy base for cover. At this point I only shoot planes that have lifted off the runway. And, I will not take more than 3 passes. I do not want to risk being accused of camping or SK'ing.
If my mates are still a ways from the base I will not take any passes, but instead will try to get out of there.
If I make it out I will get close to my incoming team mates, then turn around and fly in ahead to help them on their bomb run.

CTF:
When coming in on a base I come in guns a blazing in an attempt to get the flag. However I will not make additional passes like I would as covering fire for a bomb run. I will basically dog fight it out in air at the enemy base to occupy the enemy, with the hopes of helping a team mate make it in to get the flag.

DOGFIGHT:
During this game if I happen to be at a base or cxr where enemy are re-spawning, I will only shoot planes when they are in the air.

CTC:
I never go near the enemy base.

I always play aggressive, but I always err on the conservative side.
As cheesy as this might sound, I have the WP next to my name and I don't want to bring anything negative to the Pack.

Hope this helps

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, Roamer{W.P***}, Lunas Wolf WP****, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}, JoseyWales{WP}

Last edit: by KimberWolf {WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317746

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

WOLF PACK SQUADRON
To All Who Shall See These Presents, Greeting:
This Is To Certify That
Wolf Pack Squadron Executive Officer
Has Awarded
ONE
GOLD STAR & Designation of AIRMAN
To
Josey Wales
For His 58 Kills In A Single Game.
January 31, 2016

Great job Josey Wales! You have really hit the ground running so to speak, and it is my pleasure to award your first star. I am pretty confident there will be more, you are a dangerous hunter indeed. BZ!

ooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooowwwwwwwwwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimberWolf {WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, JoseyWales{WP}

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317771

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

for being in the pack from basically the start we sure have came a long way and recruit great pilots along the way such as dunc,cypher,huck,cush,skeeter,kimber,nav,bici,gent,etc too many to name but u know who u are and how u affected the pack in a good way i thank kev aka blkwolf for inviting me into the pack once hearing i was looking for a squad to join since we had flown alot back when i had just started the game and we all have done sumthing stupid and foolish like camp,spawn kill,drop, but once i learned i stopped and said srry to those i had done those upon i am happy to have joined the pack when i did and not pass on the invite from kev once again thank you my friend and thanks too all of those who have joined us on this great journey to bring Wolf Pack to become one of the most respected and trusted and honorable squads in the game i have to end this short since my fingers hurt typing on such a small keyboard

$now Wolf{WP***} Am,HGB
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317786

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649
Tried messaging a few wolves says either they cant receive messages or I'm not signed in when I am
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roamer{W.P***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317793

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949

Finally got my 2,000th WIN guys!!

ahWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooow

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, pmoon1{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Skeeter72{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317800

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 324

Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwaaaaaaaaooooooooo!
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimberWolf {WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317801

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Good afternoon Wolf Pack, allow me to introduce the following promotions in HGA.

GROUP CAPTAIN:
Stars & Bars

WING COMMANDER:
TX Constable
ac3s + 8s
*Admiral PUNK*
WOLF LEGIONZ

Lets all congratulate these Wolves who have shown their commitment to the Den.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, KimberWolf {WP}, Dunc7, ac3s+8s, BALTOWOLF, EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP} and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317806

• BALTOWOLF
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 353
Congrats Fellow Wolves on your promotions :)

Aaaaaaaaaaoooooooooowwwwwwwww
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317807

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

TX Constable {WP*} wrote: Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwaaaaaaaaooooooooo!

Im so excited...LOL, its been a while since I felt that need...that urge ..to...RUT!!

ahWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww

The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

Last edit: by Skeeter72{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317808

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
Every so often this fine Squadron of ours produces a truly memorable page.. 203 is one of them.. From the candid admission of guilt by a member that drew the expected (in this squadron) positive responses.. Great humor from navmed (Viper.. How bout a Sqd medic position for Navmed) our resident "doc".. A good overview of except able times to fire into a "spawn" area by Kimber.. notices of new member requests from Skeeter.. and following a truly inspirational prayer from brother Cush.. Good grief this is one great Squadron..

An experienced pilot like Yogi who has not been a member of a squadron, but will now except a position in ours based on our reputation.. This is the stuff dreams are made of guys..

True story here.. Verifiable a dozen ways including past posts by Merlin (I miss ya james) some of you might have read a thread a month back in misfits about a young member being called out for impersonating an active duty "tactical operator" a bunch of us old vets came forth and explained why it was so wrong to steal another's honor.. In the thread I made it clear that while I was a Vietnam vet, I was NEVER in any danger, but our Sqd (VP-26) had lost two planes, 12 man air crew in each.. Please know this is from the heart..I think about those guys at least once everyday, have an outline of VN on my right forearm out of respect.. YES, this is a game, but I can tell you also from my heart that there is a comaradity in our Squadron that I feel just as strong as I felt back in 1967.. You either get this or you don't.. Wolf Pack is special.. From the best leaders, and pilots, to those of us who fly with pride.. we are THE Squadron..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317810

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote: True story here.. Verifiable a dozen ways including past posts by Merlin (I miss ya james) some of you might have read a thread a month back in misfits about a young member being called out for impersonating an active duty "tactical operator" a bunch of us old vets came forth and explained why it was so wrong to steal another's honor.. In the thread I made it clear that while I was a Vietnam vet, I was NEVER in any danger, but our Sqd (VP-26) had lost two planes, 12 man air crew in each.. Please know this is from the heart..I think about those guys at least once everyday, have an outline of VN on my right forearm out of respect.. YES, this is a game, but I can tell you also from my heart that there is a comaradity in our Squadron that I feel just as strong as I felt back in 1967.. You either get this or you don't.. Wolf Pack is special.. From the best leaders, and pilots, to those of us who fly with pride.. we are THE Squadron..

Wow Chap, that gave me chills bro.

The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317813

• BALTOWOLF
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 353
Hey Wolf Pack, me again lol anyway just thought id let yall know i decided to take my week off and hop on over to GI for the week, dont know if i need to PM viper first? anyways ill be back under that WP next week sometime.

Regards,

MERF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317829

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

MERFYNMERN wrote: Hey Wolf Pack, me again lol anyway just thought id let yall know i decided to take my week off and hop on over to GI for the week, dont know if i need to PM viper first? anyways ill be back under that WP next week sometime.

Regards,

MERF

No, merf, you ask permission first, then, if granted, you can do so. Otherwise, it is an expellable offense.

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317833

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Skeeter72{WP} wrote:

TX Constable {WP*} wrote: Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwaaaaaaaaooooooooo!

Im so excited...LOL, its been a while since I felt that need...that urge ..to...RUT!!

ahWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww

Hilarious

The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317839

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote: there is a comaradity in our Squadron that I feel just as strong as I felt back in 1967.. You either get this or you don't.. Wolf Pack is special.. From the best leaders, and pilots, to those of us who fly with pride.. we are THE Squadron..

Your whole post was awesome, but this jumped out at me....."You either get this or you don't...".

That's going to be on my next banner.

The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317842

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Played with Messsssy the other day. Seemed like a nice guy and good piloting skills. Good Prospect.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317843

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 324

Thank you all glad to be here with or without promotion. I was in 2 other squads and I can tell there is nothing that compares to the pack. As I said before I finally fit in. The other 2 put a sour taste in my mouth. Thank you again for restoring me to believing in good people here and people who care.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317852

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DD | Cypher7 wrote: Played with Messsssy the other day. Seemed like a nice guy and good piloting skills. Good Prospect.

If anyone sees Messssssyyyy, please instruct him/her to read and post on this page.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317857

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

MERFYNMERN wrote: Hey Wolf Pack, me again lol anyway just thought id let yall know i decided to take my week off and hop on over to GI for the week, dont know if i need to PM viper first? anyways ill be back under that WP next week sometime.

Regards,

MERF

Enjoy your time with our allies, Merf. I have received nothing but positive feedback from everyone who has participated in the rent-a-wolf program. Go and show them how tough and tenacious WP pilots are my brother.

Your TAD orders will be in Admin waiting for the OOD to stamp them for ya. ;)

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Dunc7, BALTOWOLF, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317868

• StarsandBars
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Gravity trumps Time
  • Thank you received: 275
Salute..|X]!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317890

• ac3s+8s
  • "0ld 3nuff 2 No b3tr, 2 Yung 2 K@r3
  • Thank you received: 51

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo

Thank you for the promotion. I hadn't checked the forum in a few days. When I did it took me almost an hour to catch up. So impressed with this Pack. Can't thank Viper enough for the invite. Congrats to all those who earned stars and promotions. I hope to honor the Pack that way soon. Wear them with pride.

The caliber of WP pilots always impressed me. After reading the forum (and I've read it from page one) I see now why the Pack is so respected. There is an anchor present within the Pack that is not seen much anymore. One that I know I have drifted from myself. That's the anchor of prayer and trust in God. Cush's Prayer struck deep. (such awesome words brother). I am so proud to be a member of this squad.

I play DF to step out of my head and away from the atrocities that I see people do to each other on a daily basis. My job has made me cynical in the belief that there is any true good left in people. But after reading the posts and how you share with and support each other (as cheesy as it may sound) I can see that it can still be found. Thanks for that, too.

Sorry for the long winded speech, but had to say it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo my brothers and sisters.

ac3s+8s
[img][/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Dunc7, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317894

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ac3s+8s wrote: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo

Thank you for the promotion. I hadn't checked the forum in a few days. When I did it took me almost an hour to catch up. So impressed with this Pack. Can't thank Viper enough for the invite. Congrats to all those who earned stars and promotions. I hope to honor the Pack that way soon. Wear them with pride.

The caliber of WP pilots always impressed me. After reading the forum (and I've read it from page one) I see now why the Pack is so respected. There is an anchor present within the Pack that is not seen much anymore. One that I know I have drifted from myself. That's the anchor of prayer and trust in God. Cush's Prayer struck deep. (such awesome words brother). I am so proud to be a member of this squad.

I play DF to step out of my head and away from the atrocities that I see people do to each other on a daily basis. My job has made me cynical in the belief that there is any true good left in people. But after reading the posts and how you share with and support each other (as cheesy as it may sound) I can see that it can still be found. Thanks for that, too.

Sorry for the long winded speech, but had to say it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo my brothers and sisters.

ac3s+8s

This wasn't long winded buddy.

The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Dunc7, ac3s+8s, Lêgïøñz, Cush62

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.900 seconds