• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
RUT....gotta love it.
Makes me wanna
Aaaahhhhhwwwwwwooooooooollloolololooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, ac3s+8s, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #317897

• Cpt. Hornady {WP}
  • Thank you received: 43
Hi guys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}

Last edit: by Cpt. Hornady {WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #317902

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
Nice banner cap!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #317920

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
ac3s+8s.. as Kimber said that's NOT long winded..I've been known :sick: to be a tad long winded from time to time, so basically you were just getting started.. Could we short'n up that name for easier game chat, hows 3&8 sound to you, least it's all on the same keypad..

I'm glad you mentioned that prayer from brother Cush.. I hope anyone who missed what we're talking about will go back to 202 and check it out.. This forum can sometimes take on a life of its own, it's a reflection of us obviously, but hopefully the positive spirit that exists in the Pack will always be present (least most of the time) and provide that anchor.. It turns out Cush and I share a favorite bible verse.. It's iron sharpens iron.. Think about that for a moment.. Pretty straight forward, we build off of and improve one another..

Welcome to the Pack Capt.. So let me guess your a 5.56 guy or is it 7.62.. 45ACP shooter here, maybe after we get to know each other you can roll some for a fewer us shooters.. no pressure on this, but could be a win, win dollar wise for everyone concerned..

Dear Lord; We know that when ever two or more are gathered in your name, the holy spirt, the comforter is present.. We ask for that presence now, and pray that you might continue to watch over, and guide us.. We know we've been blessed by your presence here, and in the souls of others who are present.. You gave your life in horrible suffering that we might have forgiveness available just by asking..asking with contrite hearts, but just by asking..you know both our sins, and our hearts, and you know if we're truly sorry for the sins of our past.. Lord, we are sorry.. Please wash us clean with the blood you shed that we might be pure and free of sin in your eyes.. Your forgiveness and love makes us whole again.. In the joy of forgiveness, and your loving kindness we ask for, and take your salvation that's offered free, and paid in full, to all of us!... and In numbers, but as one we lift up our brother Legionz for your healing touch.. In your Holy name.. Amen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, ac3s+8s, EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #317946

• Roamer{W.P***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1058
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, navmed, EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #317948

• Roamer{W.P***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1058
AAOUOUOUOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

Sorry all on the delays but it had been awhile I was almost as hard as flying,lol. I do have the charts for wins, hangers, and kills completed but haven't got them uploaded yet so you'll have to wait a bit on those cause I want to fly now.

Numbers were recorded on the 30th of January for everyone so I'm sure some have changed, no need to post saying you should have more please.

Condor
, I received your PM and I'll get an email out to you before I quit for the night.

Outstanding work everyone, the reds are simply falling from the sky.

AAOUOUOUOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #317949

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Thanks for your hard work larry crunching these numbers. I would go nuts trying to do that job. You might have to recruit a secretary lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #317955

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649
Good morning from England so where to start mmmm first thank u for your prayers, then again for my promotion -- i really don't deserve it , also thanks for the hard work on the stats just sorry there no improvement in mine , I just not getting game time
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #317962

• may day
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 715
I am requesting to join the WOLF PACK.
Y O G Y
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #317972

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon

YOGY wrote: I am requesting to join the WOLF PACK.
Y O G Y

And we are happy u applied , tho u may want to practice your aaooooooooooooooooooWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #317980

• may day
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
I will get right on that practice. aaaaawwwwoooooolllllll.

After I become new recruit I realize the need to start at the bottom . I will probably have to wash and wax everyone's plane but you have to let me know where to start. O yea what kind of beer do you guys drink I will stock up the fridge.

Y O G Y
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Lunas Wolf WP****, bici tommaso, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #318001

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

YOGY wrote: I am requesting to join the WOLF PACK.
Y O G Y

Having flown with you before, I see no reason to wait. YOGY, you are hereby granted probationary status as new recruit in HGB. Please put [WP-P] after your in-game name. This identifies you to all as being on the first step of your journey to be a wolf. Please remember that you are bound by all the same rules of conduct as a normal member. You must go to the WP thread and read through all regulations as well as having an understanding of the chain of command. Good luck, and welcome aboard!

Everybody, please welcome YOGY and help him out with learning our ways in this greatest squadron in Dogfight. Thank you.

Dunc7, OIC, HGB, WP

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Dunc7.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #318003

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

im gone for 17 hours and there is alot i missed wow. any way i ranked up sunday i am now a lvl 26 and i am closing in on moraf fast and deadly as a wolf should, and picking up Y O G Y m8 he is one heck of a pilot id not want to be his enemy in the skies we keeep going back and fourth i push he kills me he pushes i kill him its nonstop with him uuuuuuggg glad we picked Y O G Y up on our great journey, and i have past my deaths by 2k kills!!!!!! since i joined the pack i have been getting better and better every day and now i have reached where i want to be for now, now i just want to help others get better and better every day and watch them grow and grow and grow and grow nonstop for this year and the next. ppl say i am a great pilot and i always say my skills are debatable when i know they are good and just dont want to show it or just dont know they have it in them im glad to have helped cush get his second star and im glad we have sooooooo many great wolves in the pack for only playing dogfight for almost three years i have watched wolves grow and become great pilots in the world of dogfight and represent us in the skies. HUNT IN THE SKIES AND HUNT ON THE GROUND HUNT WERE WE ALWAYS HUNT AND HUNT IN THE DARKNESS AND IN THE LIGHT HUNT IN OUR DOMAIN AND IN UNKNOWN TERRITORY

$now Wolf{WP***} Am,HGB
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, may day

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #318008

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
you will muster at 0500 with me for prospect initiation. uniform of the day will be winter pt gear. expect to get wet,muddy and cold. Thats the breakfast menu, not an enviromental description.

You will memorize the Marine Corps rifle creed and where it says rifle put aircraft.

You will describe how a. cumbstion engine works. Then we run. Well you run, I drive the jeep behind you. Dont stop.... we lost a probie that way, still got pieces of him in the grill...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, ac3s+8s, EgorDogg{WP}, may day

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #318037

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Welcome aboard YOGY. We are happy to have you among our ranks. Feel free to look around the Den, meet your fellow pilots, and buy the first round of drinks! ;)

Just kidding. Your flight pay wont kick in until the 15th, so the first round will be on me. :cheer:

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, may day

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #318049

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
Yogy Wolf .. AAWWWAAWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE Welcome aboard proby, you were my recruit so you'll beer up the chaplains frig first.. Defrost the freezer while you're at it.. Repaint the handicap sign, and get those other proby pieces out of the Sqd jeeps grill..

Snow Wolf.. I liked that "hunt" you closed with.. Is that yours or did you read it somewhere.. It almost has the sound of something the Brits would have said during the battle of Britton.. But I want to give you credit if it was your thought..

I wantd to share this with the pack.. Legionz mentioned something about better stats.. For you guys that weren't aware of this, I'm going to fill you in on something he told me in PM. a couple days ago.. Legionz is dealing with pain that becomes to much for him after 20 to 30 minutes.. I've mentioned that I stopped flying after loosing close to 200 WR points because of lost fine finger movements, but I've never had to fly in pain.. Legionz flys in pain.. This is honestly the stuff heros are made of!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Lunas Wolf WP****, EgorDogg{WP}, may day, Lêgïøñz

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #318058

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

This is an official announcement of promotions due to superior performance and in recognition of individual merit in Hunting Group B:

Pmoon1, promoted to Wing Commander.

Tay_King, promoted to Wing Commander.

Kimberly23, promoted to Group Captain.

Congratulations to you all. Owwwwwooooohhhhhhh!

Dunc7, OIC HGB, WP

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso, may day

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #318062

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
Thanks padre .yes sitting up over phone can become extremely painful , every one all I can say its alike a toothache always there and very easily aggravated. But I play to escape when I can , just not having best couple of games at moment.when I see a wolf red its always a shame , I wont pick them out in game , but if its unavoidable I will try to show I'm a worthy wolf and opposition.please don't leave the game lets have that friendly but honourable challenge ,tho obviously I would rather fly with u
Weldone and congrats on the promotions all deseved
May the skies , be our hunting grounds ,let our name bring fear , for today is always our day
The following user(s) said Thank You: may day

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #318064

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 324

Very good snow wolf... Aaaaaaaawwwwwwooooo. I'm at level 27 38,000 from 28. In world at 620 working on getting top 500. Less than 2000 of having a 1 to 1 kill ratio 2 months ago it was over 4000. The pack has made me strong and in most games I get more kills than deaths. I did get 62 kills last night 45 deaths tried taking screen shot with I phone. Does anyone know how to take screen shot with iPhone 6 ? I feel I'm finally getting better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #318088

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
was a great battle over 3 hours gj viper thought it would never end
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, TX Constable{WP}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso, may day

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #318111

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

For some reason I can not add my star to my name where it says edit. After I change it has a done button but not a save button. Don't know why. Any ideas?

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #318114

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
name of player can only be 17 characters including spaces brackets ect the extra star tx makes it 18 try removing the space after your name before the{ the removal of the space will give you room
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}

Last edit: by dognamitt.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #318118

• may day
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Dognamitt

Thank you for the great banner. I will have to figure out this avatar thing and put {WP-p} after my name and I will be set.

Thanks to everyone for the help

YOGY
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, dognamitt, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #318121

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
avatars are easier but you need a small image 100x100 works well try this site they have loads avatars.alphacoders.com/ download a avatar click edit on your profile>Avatar image>browse> this takes you to your device look for the pic you downloaded then scroll down and save.sometimes it wont show till you close the forum and reopen it Ty dog

YOGY wrote: Dognamitt

Thank you for the great banner. I will have to figure out this avatar thing and put {WP-p} after my name and I will be set.

Thanks to everyone for the help

YOGY

The following user(s) said Thank You: may day, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #318143

• Cpt. Hornady {WP}
Hey hey hey can you believe somebody deserves a star. WhiteFang and I were playing and he got 100+ kills.
I don't know if the pic showed up or not but believe me he deserves a star.
Captain Hornady{WP}
Wolf Pack Squadron
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}, [D]Reaper

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #318144

• [D]Reaper
  • Thank you received: 221
Ok just had a huge game. I have a screen shot of it but no idea how to upload from phone. I don't have a computer or I'd do it that way. Captain Hornady was also there to witness it. 100+ kills. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
[Img]i63.tinypic.com/29oh62x.jpg[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #318145

• [D]Reaper
  • Thank you received: 221

Cpt. Hornady {WP} wrote: Hey hey hey can you believe somebody deserves a star. WhiteFang and I were playing and he got 100+ kills.
Captain Hornady{WP}
Wolf Pack Squadron

Thank you Captain. Glad you were there with me.
[Img]i63.tinypic.com/29oh62x.jpg[/img]

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #318146

• Cpt. Hornady {WP}

WhiteFang{WP} wrote:

Cpt. Hornady {WP} wrote: Hey hey hey can you believe somebody deserves a star. WhiteFang and I were playing and he got 100+ kills.
Captain Hornady{WP}
Wolf Pack Squadron

Thank you Captain. Glad you were there with me.

No problem always there. I checked my screen shot WhiteFang 103 kills me 1 kill but in my defends I just joined the battle.
Cpt. Hornady{WP}
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, [D]Reaper

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 1 month ago #318147

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Thx buddy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}, Cpt. Hornady {WP}