Username: Password: Remember me
Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318150

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851

Dunc7 wrote: This is an official announcement of promotions due to superior performance and in recognition of individual merit in Hunting Group B:

Pmoon1, promoted to Wing Commander.

Tay_King, promoted to Wing Commander.

Kimberly23, promoted to Group Captain.

Congratulations to you all. Owwwwwooooohhhhhhh!

Dunc7, OIC HGB, WP

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaàWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooòooooòoooòo

What an honor, I have to say I am proud to be a member of the best squad in dogfight! I will do my best to bring honor to my brothers in the pack!

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso, may day, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318152

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728

WhiteFang{WP} wrote: Ok just had a huge game. I have a screen shot of it but no idea how to upload from phone. I don't have a computer or I'd do it that way. Captain Hornady was also there to witness it. 100+ kills. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You are definitely a killer.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7, [D]Reaper

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318154

• [D]Reaper
  • Thank you received: 221

Cpt. Hornady {WP} wrote:

WhiteFang{WP} wrote:

Cpt. Hornady {WP} wrote: Hey hey hey can you believe somebody deserves a star. WhiteFang and I were playing and he got 100+ kills.
I don't know if the pic showed up or not but believe me he deserves a star.
Captain Hornady{WP}
Wolf Pack Squadron

Thank you Captain. Glad you were there with me.

No problem always there. I checked my screen shot WhiteFang 103 kills me 1 kill but in my defends I just joined the battle.
Cpt. Hornady{WP}

Final was 106 kills 33 deaths. Great game. Wish you could have been blue tho. Good game my friend
[Img]i63.tinypic.com/29oh62x.jpg[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}, may day

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318155

• acefreely
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 805
Ok here we go..aaaaahhhhoooooOoooOoooooOooooowwwwwWWwwwwwwoooooooooooOoooo. Best i could do..lol. Visiting for a week or so with the pack, going to go back to work killing anything red that wiggle's in the name of the Wolf pack..good to he here with such great pilot's and great people.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso, may day, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318157

• [D]Reaper

Kimber {WP} wrote:

WhiteFang{WP} wrote: Ok just had a huge game. I have a screen shot of it but no idea how to upload from phone. I don't have a computer or I'd do it that way. Captain Hornady was also there to witness it. 100+ kills. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You are definitely a killer.

Thanks Kimber. Bullet Gaw Mongo and TX Lawman all fought extremely well and made me work for it. They left after Hz. got there tho
The following user(s) said Thank You: may day

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318172

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
White Fang, & Capt.. It's cool guys you'll be getting your stars as soon as Viper (or Dunc if you're in his HG) sees your post on the thread.. Congratulations, great job guys..

YOGY Wolf.. ha ha, that's one cool banner.. Have fun up there..

I was on very late the other night, and actually didn't have anyone to play with for a couple of games.. This made me wonder if some of you newer players ever go exploring.. for you guys that don't know this, there are a few special areas on the field, one supposedly (I've never seen it) where you can access into a cave.. I don't doubt it's there because of the credibility of who told me, and I believe there's a thread or two on this subject as well..

Guys quick question, out side of that magic moment when your shooting and you start seeing green on the left of your screen, or the thrill of dropping a bomb or two.. What's your favorite part of Dog Fight.. I'll start; I've never been that good with my tank, BUT.. Your old Chaplain had been lethal with his rifle (now having the same target issues as I have with my plane) to me one of the most exciting moments is playing with a large number.. You get shot down, go to chute, and get IN A RIFLE DUEL with a red.. This is adrenalin pumping fun, that almost always winds up with one pilot shot in his chute..
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318184

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649
Just for your info I sent this just now to viper
sir

I come to u to ask if I can take a break from the pack , u see I don't really feel worthy , I'm only ranked around 2000 & I'm regularly negative lately In game

I just feel I need to improve and also feel I'm letting the pack down ,I have tried to explain it to the padre ,currently don't feel I belon , I doubt I will make,airman and I want to try to build myself up withought bringing the pack down , final straw was Being called a toothless wolf , hurt like crazy but unfortunately its what many players think
I guess I'm asking for your permission to leave untill I feel worthy to return please I have been feeling this for days and think it affects my flying

(Copy of a message you sent to Viper10{WP})
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318200

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

{WP}WOLF LEGIONZ wrote: Just for your info I sent this just now to viper
sir

I come to u to ask if I can take a break from the pack , u see I don't really feel worthy , I'm only ranked around 2000 & I'm regularly negative lately In game

I just feel I need to improve and also feel I'm letting the pack down ,I have tried to explain it to the padre ,currently don't feel I belon , I doubt I will make,airman and I want to try to build myself up withought bringing the pack down , final straw was Being called a toothless wolf , hurt like crazy but unfortunately its what many players think
I guess I'm asking for your permission to leave untill I feel worthy to return please I have been feeling this for days and think it affects my flying

With this attitude there is no way you could ever let the pack down. You are a fine example of having the correct priorities, not just here but in life. Salute!

I responded to your pm, but wanted to summarize it for the rest of Wolf Pack. KDR and world rank are all well and good, but Wolf Pack is more about camaraderie and fun game play. In the long run its our values that define who we are, not our world rank. Your values are right where they need to be, Legionz. You are stronger than you know my brother.

You have my permission to leave if you choose, but you also have my permission to stay. You are our brother and we don't leave our brother behind, ever.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318202

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851

sir

(Copy of a message you sent to Viper10{WP})[/quote

Tell us the name of this pilot that called you toothless so that we can let him know not to insult a member of the pack

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roamer{W.P***}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318206

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote: Yogy Wolf .. AAWWWAAWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE Welcome aboard proby, you were my recruit so you'll beer up the chaplains frig first.. Defrost the freezer while you're at it.. Repaint the handicap sign, and get those other proby pieces out of the Sqd jeeps grill..

Snow Wolf.. I liked that "hunt" you closed with.. Is that yours or did you read it somewhere.. It almost has the sound of something the Brits would have said during the battle of Britton.. But I want to give you credit if it was your thought..

I wantd to share this with the pack.. Legionz mentioned something about better stats.. For you guys that weren't aware of this, I'm going to fill you in on something he told me in PM. a couple days ago.. Legionz is dealing with pain that becomes to much for him after 20 to 30 minutes.. I've mentioned that I stopped flying after loosing close to 200 WR points because of lost fine finger movements, but I've never had to fly in pain.. Legionz flys in pain.. This is honestly the stuff heros are made of!

I had did it myself didnt read anything just came to my head now it just feels right to be apart of my signature
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318207

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949

sir

If I may, Legionz, this is the last family that cares about stats. They are just numbers. You SIr, are not a number. Don't put a lot into the negativity, in what others think. You cant imagine the names I've been called...LOL. All that matters is how we feel, and we LOVE YA bRO!

AHWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}, may day

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318208

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Skeeter72{WP} wrote:

sir

If I may, Legionz, this is the last family that cares about stats. They are just numbers. You SIr, are not a number. Don't put a lot into the negativity, in what others think. You cant imagine the names I've been called...LOL. All that matters is how we feel, and we LOVE YA bRO!

AHWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww

Legionz mate i know where u are coming from with this ppl used to call me the same thing toothless wolf,no bite wolf,cant fight,etc but all that did was give me the courage i needed to get back into the skies and prove them wrong and i did that same game they went over the line on something they said to me which i will not say it here as i dont remember it but when they said that they released a wolf that they could not shoot down the rest of that game which they then said srry and realized that they should not make a wolf for an enemy and never did it to me again trust me legionz when ppl call u things like that it just makes u stronger then u know and all u have to do is let it out in the skies and show them wut it means to be a wolf
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, may day

Last edit: by Lunas Wolf WP****.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318209

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
03 February 0611 hrs

Wolf Pack

The above from Legionz, and Viper go to the essence of what Wolf Pack is.. The heart of Legionz, and the leadership of our Viper..

Bless you Pmoon, Skeeter, and Snow (as well as others that may follow) for the comments, that surround and support, and for asking the question we all have..

I posted yesterday that Legionz had to deal with physical pain to play, and be part of our Squadron, he represents the best of what we are, and Vipers comments fill me with pride..

Legionz; asap PM to Viper a short summery of what happened to include who made that comment..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cush62

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318211

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote: 03 February 0611 hrs

Wolf Pack

The comments above from Legionz, and Viper go to the essence of what Wolf Pack is.. The heart of Legionz, and the leadership of our Viper.. Bless you moon for asking the question we all want answered.. I posted yesterday that Legionz had to deal with physical pain to play, and be part of our Squadron, his heart represents the best of what we are, and Vipers comments fill me with pride..

Legionz; asap PM to Viper a short summery of what happened to include who made that comment..

Pm it to me as well my friend
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318214

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
Legionz my brother wolf,
I am personally asking you to remain with OUR pack. There will come a day for each of us that we cannot be as deadly as we once were, nonetheless we are wolves not because of our KDR but because of the person we are in the game and out of it. The person that made the comment doesnt have what it takes to be a wolf. You my friend have proven over and over that you are a wolf and will be till the last bullet fired. Please allow your brothers and sisters the honor of carryingthe same tag as you...{WP}.
Prayerfully yours Tony Cushman.
Aaaahhhwwwwwoooooollollooolloo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Roamer{W.P***}, Lunas Wolf WP****, EgorDogg{WP}, may day, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318219

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
Legionz, you belong here. You have to know that stats aint crap. No sir, you can sit right there and be part of this group. We recruit not the stats but the character of the person playing. You are worthy of our respect and our trust. I trust you will stop beating yourself up and determine to accept that you might very well be an inspiration for us in our real lives. You are not alone, not when you wear a WP on your plane in game.

Your request for transfer has been signed by me as " not recommended". I want you here, need you here, accept you here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318221

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
i made this one give it a try just click copy and save image

YOGY wrote: Dognamitt

Thank you for the great banner. I will have to figure out this avatar thing and put {WP-p} after my name and I will be set.

Thanks to everyone for the help

YOGY

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318223

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649
Thank u for all your kind words , I'm shocked by the support . But I feel I cant be a true wolf till I get my bite or mojo back. As for who made comments , to be perfectly honest where they sit on leaderboards they can make comments like that . I seem to join games that have 4-5 of the top 30 players in the world . I will never name them , I'm more saddened a wolf was in game and actually joined in tho not in a nasty way .there is a lot of honour and pride in the pack , well I have no pride I have not yet achieved even the easier target of airman , ( mainly coz the one time I got 51 kills I could not screen shot and also I had 90 odd deaths
I'm asking permission to leave refined my self , when and if I do I would want to return ,but for now ,please understand I play to have fun
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318224

• may day
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 715
WP

Before I joined the pack I went to thread #1 and read the wolves code of conduct. I had to ask myself if I was capable of following rules 6 and 7. It would be and has been in the past very easy to break these rules especially when a person calls you names or plays unfair. After thinking about that situation I realized that there was another more important reason for these rules. A reason clouded by selfsatisfaction of telling someone just how you felt. That reason is to hold ourself to a higher standard than all others and not get drug down to the very low life standards of others. If someone were to call me a toothless wolf I would bite my lip and reply " ha ha yes but I am a wolf surrounded by the pack. KDR and rank are just meaningless numbers how we handle ourselfs is by far more important. The players that I respect most in this game hold themselves to these standards.
YOGY
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318228

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 324

Legionz,

You belong here as much as anyone brother. It's not about stats or what some other people say. I came from 2 different squads. They had no integrity in my book. I kept my head up. I am sure that a lot of us has felt the way you do. I know that I have until I was invited by Viper! So don't leave! We are here for you brother.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318229

• Cpt. Hornady {WP}
  • Thank you received: 43
I certainly don't care about KDR cause I don't even know what it means :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}

Last edit: by Cpt. Hornady {WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318232

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
YOGY, your not officially in any wing of Wolf Pack yet. Please send in your request to join in the game. Thanks.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, may day

Last edit: by Skeeter72{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318235

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Skeeter72{WP} wrote: YOGY, your not officially in any wing of Wolf Pack yet. Please send in your request to join in the game. Thanks.

I got it, its Official, Please welcome YOGY to the Wolf Pack Gentlemen!!

ahHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooowww

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, may day

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318237

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

{WP}WOLF LEGIONZ wrote: Thank u for all your kind words , I'm shocked by the support . But I feel I cant be a true wolf till I get my bite or mojo back. As for who made comments , to be perfectly honest where they sit on leaderboards they can make comments like that . I seem to join games that have 4-5 of the top 30 players in the world . I will never name them , I'm more saddened a wolf was in game and actually joined in tho not in a nasty way .there is a lot of honour and pride in the pack , well I have no pride I have not yet achieved even the easier target of airman , ( mainly coz the one time I got 51 kills I could not screen shot and also I had 90 odd deaths
I'm asking permission to leave refined my self , when and if I do I would want to return ,but for now ,please understand I play to have fun

Legionz no matter who says that to us u will always be a true wolf no matter your stats we always have your back mate i dont care wut others say about u but when they do say things about anybody in the pack u can count on me that they WILL know wut happens when u make a wolf for an enemy TRUST me on that any wolf ive got your back just like any wolf has my back legionz i WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BACK AND WILL ALWAYS WANT YOU AS MY WINGMAN IN THE SKY
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318238

• may day
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 715
Ty skeeter
I have an older brother called skeeter. I must go and prepare my acceptance speech.
aawwwwwwooooolllll
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318241

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

YOGY wrote: Ty skeeter
I have an older brother called skeeter. I must go and prepare my acceptance speech.
aawwwwwwooooolllll

LOL, I bet he's just a hoot! :silly: :woohoo:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318242

• [D]Reaper
Legionz you are a good pilot and friend. I hope and wish you would stay. I have been in quite a few really good games with you brother. I also agree with everyone else. If someone is calling you names please PM me their name and I'll try to get even with them in the sky because I have all the pack members back. I don't know about everyone else's feelings but you don't mess with my pack. I have alot of respect for every wolf here. Alot of them have helped me in more ways I can count and I'm beyond grateful. You belong here Legionz. You'll always be my brother.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, KimberWolf {WP}, pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Night Fury

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318243

• Night Fury
  • "They never steal food, and never miss."
  • Thank you received: 41
I'm not part of the pack, but you all seem like a nice enough bunch, so I honestly can't see why someone would feel 'unworthy' or such, and I agree that legionz should stay :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, KimberWolf {WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}, [D]Reaper

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318248

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
Two things are needed to be a Wolf determination and honor you have both ! ability doesn't come in to it you wont get that till you have been playing a while .i never wanted to be in a squad and now i run one and am a wolf too just being a wolf is a great honor and im determined to stay one

sir

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, KimberWolf {WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318254

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

WOLF PACK SQUADRON
To All Who Shall See These Presents, Greeting:
This Is To Certify That
Wolf Pack Squadron Executive Officer
Has Awarded
THREE
GOLD STARS & Designation of SHARPSHOOTER
To
WhiteFang
For His 106 Kills In A Single Game.
February 1, 2016

WhiteFang is a killer for those of you who have yet to fly with him. This game is indicative of his hunting prowess. What a great game this must have been. Wear those stars with pride, WhiteFang. You, Sir, are a monster wolf!

ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooowwwwwwwwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, KimberWolf {WP}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, [D]Reaper, S. E. Dailey

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.
Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.867 seconds