TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317541

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
content://media/external/file/1129
Dog the wizard of pics,can you see this?
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317543

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
s1043.photobucket.com/user/cushbaby14/me...zpsuiw7qvmk.png.html
Lets try this.
A HARD fought battle over 2 hours
Started with Snow wolf and.granny Thulsa (ill pay for.that over and over) against Cypher and I, 3 of my favorite pilots. Then that MEAN dude showed up, (there goes the KDR!)
Fun stuff with great pilots. Can i get a howl for my second star?
I love my brother and sister pilots.
Ahhhwwwwoooooolloollloooolll
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, bici tommaso, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Cush62. Reason: Add text to pic

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317548

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728

Dognamitt wrote: it looks like you missed one of the brackets in the img file use this code exatly but remove the # from the code [#IMG]i64.tinypic.com/r8utk7.jpg[/IMG#]

TX Constable {WP*} wrote: Dog made me a great banner. I copied it and pasted the link in my sig box. My question is how do I post the pic to my avatar and my topics or responses when I write one. I tried after opening link to post pic no luck I need help.

Hey Tx, after you get that link pasted into you sig box just right - then your banner will automatically appear in all you posts, including all past posts.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317551

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789

TX Constable {WP*} wrote: Amen thank you Lord for the answer..

I think you miss the starting square bracket.

Instead of IMG] it should be [IMG] in starting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, bici tommaso

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317552

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Ok Wolf Pack. Whiplash has accepted my transfer request to join the Devils Dragons for one week. I am very excited to fly with this squad and learn some new strategies and techniques. Also some history lessons will be a part of the curriculum. And as most of you no I am pretty decent in the tank, but no where as good as Thulsa or the rest of the Dragons, upon my return I hope to have become half as deadly as they are. So With a stiff Paw, I salute the most incredible group of Pilots in the World.

Cypher7 requesting to be relieved Sir
You stand relieved Cypher7
God Speed son.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317557

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

WOLF PACK SQUADRON
To All Who Shall See These Presents, Greeting:
This Is To Certify That
Wolf Pack Squadron Executive Officer
Has Awarded
TWO
GOLD STARS & Designation of MARKSMAN
To
Cush......
For His 82 Kills In A Single Game.
January 31, 2016

Well done indeed Sir Cush! Looks like quite a hard fought game and a well deserved second star. You have proven you are tenacious and talented given the opposition. BZ my brother!

oooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooowwwwwwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317570

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Larry G.{W.P***} wrote: AAOUOUOUOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

Snow glad to see you back

Dog awesome work lately on the banners, I really like your new WP/GI one and outstanding job on all the rest

Legionz my prayers are with you buddy

Cypher enjoy your TDY/TAD with the Devils Dragons & tell Thulsa I gave you a fiver to return to her that I borrowed from her purse that night when I found it, she'll know what I'm talking about. lol

Padre don't worry about the mix up, I have the squads roster in front of me and can't keep everyone straight.

And for all my brother & sister wolves I'm off to record stats even tho it's not the 1st or 15th I've been neglecting things so it's time to catch up.

And I've excepted a 2 week extension on my employment & an open offer to return so for those of you in the U.S. (& maybe Canada) I shall shortly embark on a lower 48 road trip so look for this wolf to possibly be in a town near you sometime over the next 6 months or so.

AAOUOUOUOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

Hey Larry, if you are down in Florida let me know. Dickless lives close by as well so you can potentially meet two brother wolves at once!

United We Prowl/Together We Howl

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317586

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 324

Working great now. Thanks dog and all wolf pack members for help!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwswooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317606

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728

Viper10{WP} wrote:

WOLF PACK SQUADRON
To All Who Shall See These Presents, Greeting:
This Is To Certify That
Wolf Pack Squadron Executive Officer
Has Awarded
TWO
GOLD STARS & Designation of MARKSMAN
To
Cush......
For His 82 Kills In A Single Game.
January 31, 2016

Well done indeed Sir Cush! Looks like quite a hard fought game and a well deserved second star. You have proven you are tenacious and talented given the opposition. BZ my brother!

oooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooowwwwwwww

Cush, the fact that you were able to stay in there and mix it up with Mean speaks volumes.
You see I have gone against that dude as much as anyone I know, from my early days in DF until present. Very few times have I ever gotten to be on his team. I consider myself an expert on getting shot down by him.
I have had some luck in straight on exchanges with some tough MORAFS, but Mean is truly my Kypronite.
Gj my friend.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Dunc7, pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317617

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

Congratulations to Captain Hornady for successfully completing his probational period. He is now elevated to full rank-status with all benefits and attendant responsibilities. "Cap" has conducted himself as befits a true wolf---not to mention being a heck of an up-and-comer pilot! I will gladly fly with him at my back any time. Welcome and BZ, Cap! Owwwwwooooooohhhhhhh!

Dunc7, OIC, HGB, WP

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Cush62, Cpt. Hornady {WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317621

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
wow that was lquick. I just accepted him a couple of days ago! Knew I had a good one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317625

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Further congratulations are in order for Josey Wales for successfully completing his own probationary period. You may now remove the -P from your name, Josey. You are hereby elevated to full membership in Wolf Pack with all rights and responsibilities. Having flown with and against you, I have been impressed with your conduct and your ability as a pilot. Welcome aboard, Josey Wales! Owwwwwoooooohhhhh!

Dunc7, OIC, HGB, WP

The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62, JoseyWales{WP}, Cpt. Hornady {WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317628

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Welcome cap...love the tenacious fighting spirit
Ahhwwwwoooooolllolllooll
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Dunc7

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317639

• JoseyWales{WP}
  • Thank you received: 55

Thanks for the invite and kind words Dunc!
Will remove -P now. Not sure if I post screenshot here or not, but I do think I earned a * the other day. Never posted a pic on forum before, so hopefully it shows up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Lunas Wolf WP****, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Cpt. Hornady {WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317643

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 324

Welcome to the Pack Josey and Cap.
Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwoooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimberWolf {WP}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, JoseyWales{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317646

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Josey Wales {WP} wrote: Thanks for the invite and kind words Dunc!
Will remove -P now. Not sure if I post screenshot here or not, but I do think I earned a * the other day. Never posted a pic on forum before, so hopefully it shows up.

Congratulations on your first star! Viper will be delighted, I assure you. He's working an 18 hour shift right now, poor guy, but give him a chance to make it official before you add it. Owwwwwwooooooohhhh!

The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, JoseyWales{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317649

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Just want to say how proud Viper and I are of this Pack! Your camaraderie and fighting spirit, sense of fair play, and adherence as a group to our code of honor mark you all out as the best squadron in Dogfight. Be proud of yourselves and each other. It's not easy to be the best. You have to earn it every day.

Look for pilots you think you could count on as potential recruits. It's an honor to be here, not an obligation. Viper and I would rather be slow than sorry. At the same time, once we see proof of what we are looking for, we will promote.

Fly high, my wolf brothers and sisters, and howl to each other as a badge of pride. Owwwwwwooooooohhhh!

The following user(s) said Thank You: KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cush62

Last edit: by Dunc7.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317656

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851
Hey Egordog! I am in the west Michigan area too, NE Grand Rapids, glad there's a Home town guy here!

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317657

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949

Dunc7 wrote: Just want to say how proud Viper and I are of this Pack! Your camaraderie and fighting spirit, sense of fair play, and adherence as a group to our code of honor mark you all out as the best squadron in Dogfight. Be proud of yourselves and each other. It's not easy to be the best. You have to earn it every day.

Look for pilots you think you could count on as potential recruits. It's an honor to be here, not an obligation. Viper and I would rather be slow than sorry. At the same time, once we see proof of what we are looking for, we will promote.

Fly high, my wolf brothers and sisters, and howl to each other as a badge of pride. Owwwwwwooooooohhhh!

Well said Dunc. I've been off and on the past few weeks. Every time I get some stick time, it seems I see a newer member just burning it up! These new guys, and GaL, are great. The { * }'s are flying off the shelves ...Amazing times these are, I feel a new energy, it's electric. . . . . And I like it.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Dunc7, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317660

• BALTOWOLF
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 353
hey Wolf Pack!!!! take a peep at my latest thread when ya get a chance, and just to kinda summarize me and my roommate have started a band, everybody from DF is the first to actually hear about this so you get to be the first fans so to speak haha anyway ill be back on every once in awhile to update yall on how everything is going, unfortunately the music writing and practicing will occupy most of my time leaving little time for DF. Doesnt mean Im leaving, or love any of ya any less, just may not be able to get on as much as i can rn.

Regards, to all my Wolf Pack, and Gunners Inc... brothers and sisters

MERF

Aaaaaaaaaooooooooowwwwwwwww
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Dunc7, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317664

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
Cush..

What a beautiful prayer.. I'd suggest that anyone who didn't take the time to really "read and digest" Cush's prayer go back, and let that prayer touch them as it did me.. We are enriched to have you on board..

Cap, and Josie.. Welcome to Wolf Pack..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317672

• Condor-2
  • Thank you received: 24
:dry: I have an official apology to make to the entire squadron. Evidently I wasn't aware of what spawn killing meant, until squad leader trouble;e pointed it out to me. I apologized to him in game chat and am also apologizing here as well, and have vowed not to do it again, not that I know that that is what is meant by spawn killing. My bad guys, I'm sorry! :(

Condor2.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, navmed, EgorDogg{WP}, [TFL] alwaystrouble, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317673

• Condor-2
  • Thank you received: 24
B)

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317675

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Not to worry Condor. Mistakes happen. I remember when I was new, I accidentally Bombed my own hangar. After I did this it seemed liked the world ended or something lol. Every one was cursn me on my side, and the other side was laughing there arses off at my expense. You see I didnt no that there was sides with there own Hangars and such. I thought a hangar was just a hanger. It seems simple enough now. But back then I was lucky just to take off without killing me and any one unlucky enough to be near me. I was so embarrassed, that I did not play for a week lol. My advice is this. If and when you make a mistake, immediately stop and apologize to the players and ask what you did wrong and what you should do in the future, just like your doing now. In most cases we all have made similar mistakes. And almost any pilot will stop and help you out if you ask. Keep your chin up Wolf and dust your self off. Tomorrow is a new day.
Regards:
Cypher7
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, JoseyWales{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317686

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Condor-2 wrote: :dry: I have an official apology to make to the entire squadron. Evidently I wasn't aware of what spawn killing meant, until squad leader trouble;e pointed it out to me. I apologized to him in game chat and am also apologizing here as well, and have vowed not to do it again, not that I know that that is what is meant by spawn killing. My bad guys, I'm sorry! :(Condor2.

Condor, I am not sure what "advice" you got, so I think it might be good to open this up here and discuss it---just to be sure. I admire your honesty, though!

Is anyone willing to step up and define spawnkilling rules?

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317687

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949

Condor-2 wrote: :dry: I have an official apology to make to the entire squadron. Evidently I wasn't aware of what spawn killing meant, until squad leader trouble;e pointed it out to me. I apologized to him in game chat and am also apologizing here as well, and have vowed not to do it again, not that I know that that is what is meant by spawn killing. My bad guys, I'm sorry! :(

Condor2.

Thank you Condor, glad to see you in the Den! Anything you may need, you'll get an answer right here first, by our trusted squadron. PS, I'm still waiting on that hOWL!!!...Lol
ahWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooww

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317688

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
added the stars to your banner buddy looks star spangled now

Cush {WP} wrote: content://media/external/file/1129
Dog the wizard of pics,can you see this?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317690

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851

Condor-2 wrote: :dry: I have an official apology to make to the entire squadron. Evidently I wasn't aware of what spawn killing meant, until squad leader trouble;e pointed it out to me. I apologized to him in game chat and am also apologizing here as well, and have vowed not to do it again, not that I know that that is what is meant by spawn killing. My bad guys, I'm sorry! :(

Condor2.

When I was new to the game I didn't know there was a code of conduct on this game and didn't really think about ethical play so I admit that I did a few of the things that are frowned upon in the game but the more I played and read the postings both in the game and on the forum I realized how much this game is like a community and I thought about what kind of person I wanted to be in that community. I want to be one of the guys that you greet in the game wether I am blue or red. I want players to not question my ethics.
I would encourage you to spend time perusing the forum and see what players consider cheating and bad play. Look up Tank glitching, dropping and sneaking along with spawn killing and tanking on carriers. Some of these are definitely cheating while others are frowned upon by some.
Theres a lot to learn in this game but once you get started on the right path it's mostly common sense and courtesy

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, JoseyWales{WP}

Last edit: by pmoon1{WP}. Reason: Mis-spelling

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317691

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thank you Roy. You rock!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317693

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hi Merf,
Id love to hear your music, and fyi OCDfor free is a bass player that has toured with some major groups. Im tellig you this because he is a very humble wolf and wouldn't mention it the pack. Send us a link so we can crank it up!
Ahhwwwwoooooollloooollollo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.821 seconds