Username: Password: Remember me
Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316945

• diaoblique
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2113

Great game Cush and Whitefang! I think Whitefang lost connection but he and Cush played a fantastic defense and offense.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316949

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851

TX Constable {WP} wrote: I know so times in here I'm dead on other times could not hit the broad side of barn!

I know what you mean sometimes I swear it takes one hit to put me down and I couldn't hit water if I fell out of a boat! Other times I'm cutting through reds like they are sitting there posing for me! Usually not the latter though :/

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316956

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

{WP}WOLF LEGIONZ wrote: Morning all

So just been reading a thread called who's afraid of the big bad wolf , great read very informative and interesting , should be compulsory reading to all WP-P

But makes me think

When a player acheives moraf schould he then take a legendry wolfs name , to show his achievement and status

What does everyone think

I think that is a great idea, and would be pretty cool. Having said that, however, I wouldn't change my name. Mixed messages?

How about we propose to allow each person who makes MORAF the option to stay the same OR take a legendary wolf's name? Navmed is already taken but there are plenty of others out there, right? ;)

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316959

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

pmoon1{WP} wrote:

TX Constable {WP} wrote: I know so times in here I'm dead on other times could not hit the broad side of barn!

I know what you mean sometimes I swear it takes one hit to put me down and I couldn't hit water if I fell out of a boat! Other times I'm cutting through reds like they are sitting there posing for me! Usually not the latter though :/

I have times like that as well, and it can occur in the same game... ill go for 15-20 minutes and just be horrible, and then have one of those runs where I slay the reds and become deadly from then on... OR its reversed... ill do really great and the game is going pretty good then I lose my gunsights. I have noticed this phenomenon seems to coincide with the entry of someone. In other words, say when navmed shows up in a game in progress my aim seems to change. (Im just using navmed as an example, there doesn't seem to be a particular person, it just happens that way. Spooky........

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, diaoblique

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316961

• diaoblique
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Another great game Whitefang. TX and Pmoon!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, pmoon1{WP}, [D]Reaper

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316962

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 324

Perfect explanation that's it me too. Start killing everyone 2 to 1 some times 3 to 1 then it stops I don't get it. You swear your aiming true by sights but no hits. I hate it the. The other thing is the new pilots in those little one winged planes seem hard to hit...

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316963

• [D]Reaper
  • Thank you received: 221

diaoblique wrote:

Thanks D. Good game yourself bud. Your awesome to fly with. Can't wait to do it again.
[Img]i63.tinypic.com/29oh62x.jpg[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, diaoblique

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316964

• diaoblique
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

WhiteFang{WP} wrote:

diaoblique wrote:

Thanks D. Good game yourself bud. Your awesome to fly with. Can't wait to do it again.

Anytime bro! Always a great game red or blue
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316966

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728

Viper10{WP} wrote:

pmoon1{WP} wrote:

I have times like that as well, and it can occur in the same game... ill go for 15-20 minutes and just be horrible, and then have one of those runs where I slay the reds and become deadly from then on... OR its reversed... ill do really great and the game is going pretty good then I lose my gunsights. I have noticed this phenomenon seems to coincide with the entry of someone. In other words, say when navmed shows up in a game in progress my aim seems to change. (Im just using navmed as an example, there doesn't seem to be a particular person, it just happens that way. Spooky........

I too have experienced this. I've wondered if it could "at times" be attributed to connection, whether server connection or the connection of my wireless device itself - if the tow can be separate issues.
Not the kind of connection that results in lag, but the kind that just makes one's particular device not function efficiently.
Idk, just thinking out loud. There are times when I can line up so quick and be so steady, that I'm banging planes out of the sky.
And other times I just cannot line up. And yes, it can change in game.
Not the kind

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316969

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Another thing I have noticed, there are some players who I cannot hit at all for whatever reason and I have always attributed this to server speed, internet connection, or device. Ill use pinkstar as an example. Shooting at her plane seems to require a different aim point compared to others. I can be dead on shooting and miss her right after running through 3 reds using the same aim spot on their aircraft. I know this going in and have to find just the right spot to shoot at, which seems to be a bit off target compared to the other reds. I don't complain about it, I just fight harder and try to bring her and folks like that closer before shooting. I would likely dismiss it as a bad day or just a better pilot (which could be the case) if this wasn't so noticeably consistent with the same handful of players. Pinkstar, who is a friend and ally, comes to mind because as red in a bombing game she is definitely my kryptonite. After last night I can put Skeeter into this category as well... (great game bro!) Conversely in a non-bomb game with her I usually have the upper hand.

The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, diaoblique

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316972

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

My kryptonite is Mean I have more trouble with him than anyone of course he is # 2 in world here. Once in a while I get lucky. Von Hulk is another one. But I swear just like you I am aiming same. Like today I had 6 kills and like 25 deaths it was horrible. I start a lot of times 3 to 1 then in Middle of the game I can't hit anything. Not be rude then the jobs kill me too.. What gives???
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316973

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728
Alas, Mean and Von Hulk have been many a pilot's kyptonite.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316979

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
yes viper every player has a different kill spot and the only way to find it is try different points on your crosshairs but like yesterday i got a good feel where that players sweet spot was and he left and re entered the game and that spot changed i have a different point of aime in game for most players and sometimes its herd in a group of reds which one is which....

Viper10{WP} wrote: Another thing I have noticed, there are some players who I cannot hit at all for whatever reason and I have always attributed this to server speed, internet connection, or device. Ill use pinkstar as an example. Shooting at her plane seems to require a different aim point compared to others. I can be dead on shooting and miss her right after running through 3 reds using the same aim spot on their aircraft. I know this going in and have to find just the right spot to shoot at, which seems to be a bit off target compared to the other reds. I don't complain about it, I just fight harder and try to bring her and folks like that closer before shooting. I would likely dismiss it as a bad day or just a better pilot (which could be the case) if this wasn't so noticeably consistent with the same handful of players. Pinkstar, who is a friend and ally, comes to mind because as red in a bombing game she is definitely my kryptonite. After last night I can put Skeeter into this category as well... (great game bro!) Conversely in a non-bomb game with her I usually have the upper hand.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz

Last edit: by dognamitt.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316981

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

That's interesting Dog, I never noticed that but ill be on the lookout.

The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316983

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649

Viper10{WP} wrote:

{WP}WOLF LEGIONZ wrote: Morning all

So just been reading a thread called who's afraid of the big bad wolf , great read very informative and interesting , should be compulsory reading to all WP-P

But makes me think

When a player acheives moraf schould he then take a legendry wolfs name , to show his achievement and status

What does everyone think

I think that is a great idea, and would be pretty cool. Having said that, however, I wouldn't change my name. Mixed messages?

How about we propose to allow each person who makes MORAF the option to stay the same OR take a legendary wolf's name? Navmed is already taken but there are plenty of others out there, right? ;)

I agree would give newer wolfs a aim and at the right time true recognition on becoming a Moraf as it ain't no easy achievement
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #316997

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851
That was a good one Diablique, lol, everyone abandoned me! I swear I took a shower this month! Even changed my underwear!

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, diaoblique

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317021

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649
Sweet just got promoted to level 19

Hows everyone today , been a long day ,

Had a few great games today with CRAZYWOLF KANE now that guy is almost unhittable , but plays like a true gent ,always polite when u finally bring him down , he truly has my respect

On that note thanks to everyone for messages of support even had one from FALLEN COMRADE from another squad it really means alot
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317049

• [D]Reaper
  • Thank you received: 221
I have finally broken the top 10 in the squad. Next goal is top 1000 in the world.
[Img]i63.tinypic.com/29oh62x.jpg[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317050

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Good job!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317064

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life member DAV / AIRBORNE All The Way
  • Thank you received: 763

Just had very enjoyable game in elite against pmoon1. He was outnumbered 2 to 1 most of it and did an outstanding job.cheers,now if we can do something about the fleas lol :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, S. E. Dailey

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317083

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Epic game there. Glad some pack members were there for my first 50 kill game. Especially Dunc7 wh was the Wolf to invite me to join the Squad. Templar and Tree had outstanding Defense. And we were lucky to get the match. I think it was by default as the hangar might have been taken by an invisible pilot. None the less Bici, Dunc, and myself had our Paws full in that wild game. many bodies hit the floor. It was a honour to fly in such a great epic battle that lasted 6 hrs approx.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Salut.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317084

• |*|Tree|*|Hełł|*|NC|*|{WP}|*|
  • Lord Reaper of WS
  • Thank you received: 150

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317085

• Lord Reaper of WS

This is the game cypher is referring to. I got in with 1 hangar left and Templar had 100+ kills, he later told me that he also got in with only 1 hangar left!! Lol.. Kinda nuts it took that long. But Dunc big congrats to him for his 1st ever 100 kill game. As well as to Cypher for his first ever 50 kill game. Templar said he was gonna create a thread about it lol, being his highest kill count to date. I was in the fight for about 2.5 hrs, but he said he was in it for 6 hrs!!! That's some commitment. Rando invis guy came in at the end and finally got that hangar. Anyways prob the funnest game I ever participated in. Glad it was with so many WP pilots as well.

Aaaaaahhhwwwoooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317086

• Lord Reaper of WS

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317087

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thanks for the screen shot brother wolf.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317088

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949

TreeHell_NC-235 wrote:

Now that is mixing it up Gentlemen. :woohoo: ..congratulations!!!

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Skeeter72{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317095

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I Am Protective And Defensive Of My Wolf Pack
  • Thank you received: 480

Skeeter72{WP} wrote:

TreeHell_NC-235 wrote:

WOW.
This is why I am proud to be a WOLF!!!
Good job guys!!!
Gratz to Dunk, Treehell, and Templar.
Good game boys!!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317097

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I Am Protective And Defensive Of My Wolf Pack
  • Thank you received: 480

On another note....
I am moving this weekend....I may not be around as much to annoy folks...
should be back in a couple of days, once the dust clears....
Happy hunting to The Pack...I will see you in the air soon.

AAaahhHHOOOooowwWWWWW
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317106

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
Wow!
The best squadron in the game! Great job gents.
Aahhhwwwwwooooooollloooololoooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #317120

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I hope to land in a game with you, your Daughter, and Kimber tonight, Cush. Now that would be something to Howl at the moon about. This Canadian Timber Wolf will be out and about tonight eh! lol. I am in for a big friday of DF and will be celebrating a hard week of work with tearing into reds like a rabid Wolf. Ans maybe a couple of wobbly pops. Hope the whole pack will join in dining on some reds tonight. Here is to getting my first 100 kill game tonight,AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, Cush62

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.763 seconds