Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318256

• [D]Reaper
  • Thank you received: 221
Thank you Viper for helping with the post. It was an amazing game. I just wish the reds would have stayed longer. Happy hunting Wolf Pack
[Img]i63.tinypic.com/29oh62x.jpg[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318294

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949
Just wanna shout out to Sir ACEWOLFFREELY....
good to see ya round these parts GI/WP

ahWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooww

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318301

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
Wolf Pack
03 February
1408 Hrs

Chaplains memo

Troops;

This is an official notice from your chaplain to knock off all further support, rallying around, or general wonderfulness (yep it's a word) I'm flat out of tissues, and forced to use paper towel to wipe off my tears, and snot (members of the female gender please forgive any rough language from your grizzled, old, white haired, slightly rough edged Chaplain) and for White fang, Dognabitt, Capt'n H, TX C., Skeet,Yog, Nav "doc", Dickless (nope, not here, just get tickled seeing his name) and brother Cush who I just got off he phone with, and is now "Pard".. This part of the memo is simple .. God Bless you, for being who, and what you are.. So, starting with our fearless leader Viper.. HAND SALUTE!

Legion, I hope this proves to you how sincere this Squadron is, and how much support you truly have.. We do understand that your having a major health issue, and this is our way of giving you whats needed to come out the other end of the dark tunnel you're in.. We're going to be here to see that you make it out of that tunnel..If you look close you can see the Lords love in the light at the other end of it.. Transfers, and expiration dates are NOT excepted from you brother.. Period end of story!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318351

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
Just dropping in to say, Cush, good flying with you! Always a good time when your Blue, even though I couldn't hit a thing.
Thanks for the GG!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318388

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
Thanks skyripper it was fun, i perfer that you are blue as well. Put one in the win column!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318390

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thank you for all you do Padre, your friendship is priceless my brother!
Aaaaaahhhhhhwwwwwooooooollooloooollll
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318397

• acefreely
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 805
Thanks skeeter!!! Always a pleasure to he Visiting such a fine squad, top notch folks and deadly group of pilot's. Legión i too am battling Heath issue's and trust me you have all the support you will ever want or need in this squad and from your GI brotbers and sisters. Dont worry about kdr its just numbers..you have already gained respect from your squad so now its time to relax since respect is way more important than any KDR. My so called KDR didnt even go from the negative till lvl 26. But even now i Dont care about it at all..I stay in there and try to be a pain in somebodys back side no matter how many kills or deaths i have..lol. Good luck brother.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, navmed, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318405

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Cush {WP} wrote: Thank you for all you do Padre, your friendship is priceless my brother!
Aaaaaahhhhhhwwwwwooooooollooloooollll

Ain't that the truth!

ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooowwwwwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318407

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
I have been experiencing log in issues and in game chat tonight. I apologize to any Pack Members if I was unable to respond during game play or WC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318412

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913

Cush {WP} wrote: Legionz my brother wolf,
Please allow your brothers and sisters the honor of carrying the same tag as you...{WP}.
Prayerfully yours Tony Cushman.
Aaaahhhwwwwwoooooollollooolloo

^^^plus 1^^^ will let brother Cush have the last and best word.. Time to move on, Legionz is a humble guy, and getting embarrassed at the attention..

Anybody else have issues getting on tonight, or is this a continuing problem with my iPad.. Here's a dumb move story, and a request to help because of it,. yesterday I noticed I had like 4K Emails showing, and an alert that I'm getting short on storage (ya think) so I tried to delete them in mass, which is only possible if your like a 15 year old Chinese kid or something..sure not a 67 year old geez, so I figure fine I'll free up some space, and maybe work on eye hand coordination at the same time.. What could be wrong with this idea right.. Turns out everything.. I'm up till the early hours of the morning doing this tap, tap, tap nonsense.. FINALY get down to under 1K, shut it down and pretty much pass out tired, and a sore finger tip.. This morning i fire it up (got a deal on a coal powered model) and issues with Emails..it will load, but not hold..definition of "fixed something that wasn't broke" I've tried shutdown, and restart already.. Oh, and on top of that i still get the storage warnings, and my finger hurts.. (cypher, had the same issues brother) (( viper pard, back at ya))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318421

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I Am Protective And Defensive Of My Wolf Pack
  • Thank you received: 480

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote:

Legion, I hope this proves to you how sincere this Squadron is, and how much support you truly have.. We do understand that your having a major health issue, and this is our way of giving you whats needed to come out the other end of the dark tunnel you're in.. We're going to be here to see that you make it out of that tunnel..If you look close you can see the Lords love in the light at the other end of it.. Transfers, and expiration dates are NOT excepted from you brother.. Period end of story!

Nuff said.
You are going nowhere my Brother.
You are home.

AAAaaahhHHHOOooowwWWWWWW!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318422

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649

EgorDogg{WP****} wrote:

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote:

Nuff said.
You are home.

Thank u for all the support . It has helped me see I belong .now I need to show I ain't toothless , it may take time but I will certainly try
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Lunas Wolf WP****, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318428

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

{WP}WOLF LEGIONZ wrote:

EgorDogg{WP****} wrote:

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote:

Nuff said.
You are home.

Thank u for all the support . It has helped me see I belong .now I need to show I ain't toothless , it may take time but I will certainly try

My brother u will show them wut happens when u make a wolf for an enemy and i will be there by your side in spirit and i will be in the skies proving a wolf is better as a friend than having a whole pack hunt u down through the skies and on the ground, u have the support of one of the best squads in dogfight and will always have wolf pack at your side and u will become one great pilot my friend and i will help u on that path no matter wut i will be there for u and the whole pack, this one is for u my friend
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Lêgïøñz, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318435

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851
Hey wolves, since no one is usually on elite, what say we set up a time and a day when we could meet up on a server and have wolf pack night? Like if we said Friday night around 10 eastern time on Vimmy Ridge? It would probably be just us, I think it would be a lot of fun.

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, dognamitt, Roamer{W.P***}, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62

Last edit: by pmoon1{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318436

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 324

I like it
The following user(s) said Thank You: pmoon1{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318439

• Cpt. Hornady {WP}
  • Thank you received: 43
Hey why was good shot kicked out. He's making a new squadron to compete with us. I'm his best friend right now so what the heck.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318440

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728

Cpt. Hornady {WP} wrote: Hey why was good shot kicked out. He's making a new squadron to compete with us. I'm his best friend right now so what the heck.

Go into the Gossip thread on the main forum. There is a post in there about it.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318441

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Elite has me as amlevel 3 tier 1 with no upgrades. But i.can be the noob.
Lol sounds like fun
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, dognamitt, pmoon1{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318444

• Night Fury
  • "They never steal food, and never miss."
  • Thank you received: 41

{WP}WOLF LEGIONZ wrote:

EgorDogg{WP****} wrote:

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote:

Nuff said.
You are home.

dunno if it'll help but I'm 'toothless'! Just kidding! Lol
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Lunas Wolf WP****

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318463

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Ill be.in lil new squad for a while to help out starting as of right now cya soon

Last edit: by Lunas Wolf WP****.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318480

• Roamer{W.P***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1058
AAouououooooooowwwwwww

All I would like to say in this post is that it is an honor to be associated with such a fine group of men and women that make up the Wolf Pack. Reading the last few pages humbles me more then you can imagine. Paws up, hats off, etc etc to all of you!!

AAOUOUOUOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW
The following user(s) said Thank You: may day, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318481

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Are young going to paint your rims pink?
Lol have fun brother.
Ahhhhhwwwwwwoooooll[oolloo[o

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318482

• Roamer{W.P***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1058
Now, in case some of you missed the post right before the post before last, I shall comment on it.......it seems our very own Lil has formed her self a new squadron "Embers of Innocence" so I think a howl of congratulations are in order....AAOUOUOUOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
I for one think negotiations to bring them into the....Triumvirate, that has a nice ring to it, should commence. By that I mean the Wolf Pack, Gunner's Inc., and EOI should hammer out a new treaty of cooperation, two is good but three just like our very own triumvirate hunting group badge would be better. What do you think?...should our three leaders try to work some thing out?....I for one say yes!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lunas Wolf WP****, Dunc7, Lêgïøñz

Last edit: by Roamer{W.P***}. Reason: word change

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318485

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

Cpt. Hornady {WP} wrote: Hey why was good shot kicked out. He's making a new squadron to compete with us. I'm his best friend right now so what the heck.

Cap, if I behaved in the same way Good Shot was behaving, believe me!---Viper would kick me out, too. None of us are above the Wolf Code of Conduct. Owwwwwoooooohhhhhhh!

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Lêgïøñz

Last edit: by Dunc7.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318487

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Larry G.{W.P***} wrote: Now, in case some of you missed the post right before the post before last, I shall comment on it.......it seems our very own Lil has formed her self a new squadron "Embers of Innocence" so I think a howl of congratulations are in order....AAOUOUOUOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
I for one think negotiations to bring them into the....Triumvirate, that has a nice ring to it, should commence. By that I mean the Wolf Pack, Gunner's Inc., and EOI should hammer out a new treaty of cooperation, two is good but three just like our very own triumvirate hunting group badge would be better. What do you think?...should our three leaders try to work some thing out?....I for one say yes!

I agree larry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roamer{W.P***}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318488

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649
I have never flown with lil but understand she was a wolf , it seems she never settled after leaving , I for one wish her the best , I really hope she can make a good honest active squadron. As for having another ally sounds great ( but does deep down it really mean anything as we have no wars
Having said that it is always good to broaden our horizon.I'm sure she will get great backing from the pack and its members
Can I ask a question .our pack is made up of hga and hgb so we have 2 sides to our squadron , with our growth rate ,would it be time for a hgc , a way to promote a few of the original wolf that have stood the test of time , if this happened I would happily move over . Sorry if this seems a dumb question
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318489

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213

Larry G.{W.P***} wrote: Now, in case some of you missed the post right before the post before last, I shall comment on it.......it seems our very own Lil has formed her self a new squadron "Embers of Innocence" so I think a howl of congratulations are in order....AAOUOUOUOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Don't you remember the last contest we had? It was three squads that are basically in alliance, Gunner's Inc., Wolf Pack, and Devil's Dragons. Thus you are basically saying let's add a fourth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318491

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
we had an hg charlie for a bit. it was difficult to keep operating and we trimmed out the non players. found we had just enough for two. There are people who are wp that have not been seen for months but are still listed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318492

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949

navmed wrote: we had an hg charlie for a bit. it was difficult to keep operating and we trimmed out the non players. found we had just enough for two. There are people who are wp that have not been seen for months but are still listed.

I agree, on the 15th, we may purge a few more. whats a good cutoff? 60, 75, 90 days?

WOLF PACK CODE OF CONDUCT

13. Each Pack Member must fly at least once a month in order to remain an active member of our squad. If there is no change in your stats, and it is pretty hard to fly with out a death, kill, change in points, etc, then you are subject to replacement.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton

Last edit: by Skeeter72{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 2 months ago #318493

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 324

I think 75 days unless exigent circumstances exist. Some may have family issues or illness. If that's the case I think they should be able to come back. 75 days is a long time.
For what it's worth that's my 2 cents.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.909 seconds