Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313096

• [D]Reaper
  • Thank you received: 221
I agree he helped viper and in a game. He fights hard.
[Img]i63.tinypic.com/29oh62x.jpg[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313102

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949
Hello Gentlemen, allow me to introduce the Wolf Packs newest promotions in HGA.

GROUP CAPTAIN:
Brindle
Egordogg
Tree Hell

WING COMMANDER:
Stars & Bars
StormWind

Congratulations Gentlemen

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Cush62

Last edit: by Skeeter72{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313106

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649
Hello everybody

After talking with viper and a few others , I hope we can put my misunderstanding and over reaction behind us

I know everyone will have there own opinion about what happened and my actions , but I have come to ask the pack for forgiveness and a chance to move on ( not sweeping it under thw carpet)

I would like to request to join again but I understand that may not be possible

I'm not going to excuse my actions , I take responsibility for them

I over reacted plain and simple ,

Viper has said I could re-apply , and that means alot but I shall leave the decision to the Pack on whether I should be allowed back
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, dognamitt, Roamer{W.P***}, pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313107

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
I feel that a misunderstanding is just that. A misunderstanding. I for one accept and appreciate this apology. We are stronger with you then without you. I would like to formally support your request to rejoin. I hope all Wolves feel the same. Remember its a game about having fun Making friends, and maybe learning a thing or two. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roamer{W.P***}, pmoon1{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313108

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well down. Congratz to the Promotion. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313122

• Roamer{W.P***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1058
AAOUOUOUOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

Welcome back Legionz....err Wolf-Legionz always a pleasure flying and chatting with you.

Congrats to all on their promotions.

And FYI for all, I'm a little off at present. Flight time down and stats..well, I'm a bit preoccupied with a major change in employment and residency right now but rest assured once I stabilize again it will all go back to normal. Just have patience my Wolf family, things are as they are by choice...my terms not theirs.

AAOUOUOUOOOOOOOWWWWWWW
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, dognamitt, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313131

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

WhiteFang{WP} wrote: Thanks Von for the really tough but good game man. Sorry I couldn't stick it out. Battery died on me. Can't wait to fly with you again.

WolfPack have become a strong and deadly bunch. Always great to see a WP show up in game. Blue is always better.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Destroyer24, Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313133

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

Kimber {WP} wrote:

WhiteFang{WP} wrote: That Von guy is super deadly tho.

Dude that is so funny. I have so many holes in my plane from him.
He's gotta have a pact with the devil, or something. Lol

No pact with the devil, just the opposite, Rosary beads and a couple of Hail Mary's before each game, lol

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Destroyer24, Viper10{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313135

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
Legions, we all get carried away at times, for me it is just my cometetive nature....the need to conquer. I will always consider you as a Wolf. Hope to fly with you soon brother. AaAAwwooooolololool
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313137

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hi Wolf pack brothers!
Just fyi, my stats will suffer some as well, I have quickly become obsessed with DF and as a result the home front is in need of some tlc. The friendships I have developed in our quest to rule the skies is invaluable. I will be cutting back my flying time and at the same time upgrading my system to become a more effective Wolf. See you soon brothers just not as often. aAaaaAWoooooolololl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313142

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon

Cush {WP} wrote: Hi Wolf pack brothers!
Just fyi, my stats will suffer some as well, I have quickly become obsessed with DF and as a result the home front is in need of some tlc. The friendships I have developed in our quest to rule the skies is invaluable. I will be cutting back my flying time and at the same time upgrading my system to become a more effective Wolf. See you soon brothers just not as often. aAaaaAWoooooolololl

Ahhh but real life must come first . And I'm sure all wolves know exactly where your coming from

And on a personal note , I know that any player plays better when more relaxed and well rested , there are times when we all need to step back and put things in prospective
I play this game to escape the reality of life to drift in to another world but we cant let the gaming side take over

As far as needing some time , take all the time u need as family and friends are truly sacred
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313153

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Skeeter72{WP} wrote:

Hello Gentlemen, allow me to introduce the Wolf Packs newest promotions in HGA.

GROUP CAPTAIN:
Brindle
Egordogg
Tree Hell

WING COMMANDER:
Stars & Bars
StormWind

Congratulations Gentlemen

Congratulations each one of you. You are all more than deserving of your new ranks.

Welcome home Wolf Legionz :)

ooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313154

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

I wipl be in gi wing 3 from now untill
The 22 of January
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313164

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

ooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooowww

Go show those GI's how we roll, Snow!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lunas Wolf WP****

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313171

• FlyguyRC
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 426
Glad you are back legionz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313174

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon

FlyguyRC wrote: Glad you are back legionz

Thank u R.C

Infact I would like to express my gratitude to all the Pack .Lots of you have found time to message me ,And it really does mean alot to me

Also can I take this chance to say if I don't stay in a game long , I mean no offence to anyone, its actually as I take oramorph and other major meds , I often back out of games because trying to concentrate on screen and game often causes dizziness and nausea .

Also I see Df2 élite is out , I should be able to play that at the weekend as I'm buying a android tablet
Who has tried elite , what differences are there any new planes or game modes

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313180

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
Hi guys

Please be aware that a player called bigwig is in games this evening tanking the runways , I cant find the bed way to report it ,

He tried using a glith but part his tank was out of building so a well placed bomb put paid to his cheating once i finally got of the ground
If u see his name in game tonight u may be better of leaving rather than getting frustrated

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313181

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

{WP}wølf~Lëgîøñz wrote: Hi guys

Please be aware that a player called bigwig is in games this evening tanking the runways , I cant find the bed way to report it ,

He tried using a glith but part his tank was out of building so a well placed bomb put paid to his cheating once i finally got of the ground
If u see his name in game tonight u may be better of leaving rather than getting frustrated

If you go to the screen that shows the player stats in a game, you can click on the individual player and have an option to report that person. Just write a short narrative on what they are doing ie tank spawnkilling and hit send. zuperman gets each of those and can take action. That is the easiest way to handle what you described above, which is a no-no.

There will always be a percentage of players who are immature and feel the need to ruin games for others by doing all kinds of things in a deliberate attempt to be an irritant. Brats in my opinion. Just relax and know we wolves are better than all that. Getting mad is the reaction they are looking for. Don't give them the pleasure. Chill, let the game end or whatever, and move on to the next. There are plenty of very good games out there without any disruptive adolescents or childish players involved.

Personally I allow myself to be team killed and just report foul language and tank spawnkiller because I know eventually they will be identified and dealt with by someone above my pay grade.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313183

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon

Viper10{WP} wrote:

{WP}wølf~Lëgîøñz wrote: Hi guys

If you go to the screen that shows the player stats in a game, you can click on the individual player and have an option to report that person. Just write a short narrative on what they are doing ie tank spawnkilling and hit send. zuperman gets each of those and can take action. That is the easiest way to handle what you described above, which is a no-no.

There will always be a percentage of players who are immature and feel the need to ruin games for others by doing all kinds of things in a deliberate attempt to be an irritant. Brats in my opinion. Just relax and know we wolves are better than all that. Getting mad is the reaction they are looking for. Don't give them the pleasure. Chill, let the game end or whatever, and move on to the next. There are plenty of very good games out there without any disruptive adolescents or childish players involved.

Personally I allow myself to be team killed and just report foul language and tank spawnkiller because I know eventually they will be identified and dealt with by someone above my pay grade.

Thanks viper I did not know how to do it , now I do so this pup has learned something today
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313194

• StarsandBars
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Gravity trumps Time
  • Thank you received: 275
I accept this honor. Thank you

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313221

• ac3s+8s
  • "0ld 3nuff 2 No b3tr, 2 Yung 2 K@r3
  • Thank you received: 51

Thank you Viper for inviting me. I hope I got the right squad name this time. Lol.

I was honored to get the invite. I have been flying for almost a year now. I've been in two other squads. The first was short lived. It was a sub-squad of a larger one that seemed like it went inactive as soon as I joined. I left and was invited to join the DarkNight Squad. I flew with them for awhile, but work and life took away game time. I didn't think I was doing the squad justice as an inactive player/ officer, so I bowed out.

I've been able to fly a little more, so I thought I would go "Lone Wolf" for awhile. But when Viper offered the invite I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

When I started, I flew under the name Str8Sh00t3r. I fly to get out of my head. My job can be stressful and it's nice to join a good game and escape for awhile.

I have had the opportunity to be on both ends of the guns flying with (and against) Wolf Pack members. I have always been impressed by the way the pack plays. Y'all fly with honor and fair play. The teamwork impressed me as well. Many of you have taken the time to show me how to play and the nuances of the game. As a noob to the game that left an indelible mark.

This is long winded I know, but I wanted to take an opportunity to thank you for the chance to prove myself a valuable member of the pack. I hope to do so.

ac3s+8s.
[img][/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]Slatz, Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313225

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Welcome to the Wolf Pack brother ac3s+8s , all you have to learn now is how to. . . .ah hEm:
:evil: ahHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo :evil:

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313229

• ac3s+8s
  • "0ld 3nuff 2 No b3tr, 2 Yung 2 K@r3
  • Thank you received: 51

AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo; needs a little work.... :dry:
[img][/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313230

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I heard it all the way over here in Texas!, a howl is like a thumb print..its only yours.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313237

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooorr

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313248

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
Welcome ac3*8s

Its always good to see experienced players join the pack

AaaaasiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313252

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I Am Protective And Defensive Of My Wolf Pack
  • Thank you received: 480

Welcome ac3s
AAAAaaaaaahhhhhhHHHHHOOOOooooowwwwwwWWWWW
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

Last edit: by EgorDogg{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313258

• FlyguyRC
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 426
The pack is really getting feared and respected. Welcome. What a great bunch of guys
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313261

• Tay_King{WP**}
  • Thank you received: 6
Wazzup guys viper,cush,bici,and all of Wolf pack I have not been in the form lately so....imma fly n check out my banner the link is there because the pic is not showing up if anyone knows how to fix message me ..... Well happy flying Hoooooooowwwwwwwwwllllllllllll
To be a king you have to be born one.~T@¥_Kïñg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313266

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hi Tay!
I'm pretty computer illiterate, DOGNAMMIT helped me get my banner up and running, have you tried to post it in your signature?
Good to see you back on forum my brother!
Ahhhhhwwwoooo[olololoo

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 2.944 seconds