Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #312389

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949
Gentlemen, these halls in our den are full of Honor, Valor, and Integrity...there is no finer place than here.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Sid Dickless WP, bici tommaso, Cush62

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #312419

• BLACKHAWKGHOST
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • pain is temporary ,pride is forever
  • Thank you received: 290
WHITE FANG

white fang is a very honorable pilot ,and kicks ass while doing so , I was in game with him and he shot me down a couple times

Good job

Oawoooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo I no I'm not a member of squad but Navmed is fun to fly with ,and dunc is fun to be on my team

They should both be air Marshalls

Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence ,sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #312427

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
Great long game with Bici, but he had to leave.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #312454

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649
Hi all

It is with a heavy and annoyed heart that I am choosing to leave the pack .

My reasons , well apart from the obvious .

In some ways I will miss the team work the banter .

But it does mean I don't have to feel bad , hunting a wolf in a game

There are some great wolfs ( Larry , eggor , dogdamnit,and of course viper and many more )

I will be joining another sqad if any will have me

So will see u in the sky's

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #312468

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213

E*A*G*L*E wrote: Great long game with Bici, but he had to leave.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to get a screen shot of the score before Bici left, and if he hadn't left that game would have kept going and going.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #312470

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

Legionz wrote: Hi all

It is with a heavy and annoyed heart that I am choosing to leave the pack .

My reasons , well apart from the obvious .

In some ways I will miss the team work the banter .

But it does mean I don't have to feel bad , hunting a wolf in a game

There are some great wolfs ( Larry , eggor , dogdamnit,and of course viper and many more )

I will be joining another sqad if any will have me

So will see u in the sky's

Legionz, I am your OIC and I haven't the faintest idea what you are talking about. Don't you think you owe us the courtesy of talking to me via PM before such a drastic declaration?

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #312484

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728
Yesterday I was in a BTB game with both Cypher and Cush on my team.
This was the first time I've had 2 Wolves with me and it was a blast.
All 3 of us just knew what to do, looping back, getting in formation, and attacking.

We had our hands full big time against 3rd Med and Flatline (the remainder of pilots in the game were lower ranks but still were a factor). I have flown against those 2 a lot.
Then the unthinkable, I lost connect and couldn't get back. I was furious and my wife was laughing at me and the temper tantrum that I threw.
I was on WC about 15 minutes later and the group was on there talking about the game, so I jumped in the convo.
I loved it when Flatline commented that "it was un-nerving to see 3 Wolfs formed up firing at me".
That right there was a huge compliment- we all know how good Flatline is.

This makes being a part of a squad so worth it for me.
In a DF game I will usually not fire on Wolf unless fired upon, which is no big deal. We go at it because it's fun.
Last DF game I was in Cypher was there and we just went after everyone but ourselves.

Regards

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by KimberWolf {WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #312500

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
It was so much fun brother, games like that keep me coming back! Honor and integrity only from our pack. AaHhHWWoooLoOOOllllol
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #312540

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
IT was truly an amazing sight, us all curling into formation and going in for the kill. They had only one hangar left. l feel your frustration Kimber Wolf lol. I would have paid money to watch you flip out after getting disconnected from such a monumental WP Squad battle. I look forward to similar outings. As always Cush Wolf made many great kills and helped us get with in a tooth of Victory. 3rdmed and Flatline are tough tough tough opponents. Hats off to them, Well deserved win. Salute to all players that were in this match up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Dunc7

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #312558

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
Dunc7 I have messaged u and a couple of other wolves

My reasons are explained and done in a way not to cause arguments or offense

Honestly I still fuming ,

But a outline for others ,

We are told not to bomb tanks , not the wolf pack way , so why then shoot a man in parachute , its commonly known that , it was not the way of the allies ,

Another thing camping airfields so opposition cant leave the ground , I seen wolves do exactly that then expect praise for a good game ( not good for the newer players to the game and the player who is basicly picked on coz he or his team are weaker
)

I have seen players do this rather than destroy last hangers or finish taking flag
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, Daniel Santana von Geltendorf

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #312564

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Legionz wrote: Dunc7 I have messaged u and a couple of other wolves

My reasons are explained and done in a way not to cause arguments or offense

Honestly I still fuming ,

But a outline for others ,

We are told not to bomb tanks , not the wolf pack way , so why then shoot a man in parachute , its commonly known that , it was not the way of the allies ,

Another thing camping airfields so opposition cant leave the ground , I seen wolves do exactly that then expect praise for a good game ( not good for the newer players to the game and the player who is basicly picked on coz he or his team are weaker
)

I have seen players do this rather than destroy last hangers or finish taking flag

Well, I didn't know we couldn't bomb tanks.
In a CTF game I personally have come in with guns a blazing so the guy right behind me could go for the flag.

Legionz, You have to do what you have to do and I'm sorry to see you go.
I know there are many abuses that occur in this game, but I hope you haven't misinterpreted something that was actually a strategy instead of an abuse.
Regards and good luck

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #312575

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Legionz, I feel your frustration, but I'm not so sure that you really understand strategy, so you are misinterpreting it as a failure in honor. Shooting someone in parachute in this game is good strategy in most circumstances because they can and will shoot you as well as turn into tank which will shoot you, too. This is purely an invention of this game, not a true representation of what happened in early stages of WWI. Later in WWI, they did start shooting people in chutes to reduce the number of trained aviators available to the enemy---strategy, although arguably detestable.

Rather than go into a similar explanation of the tactics of tanking and attack, let me just say that you are accusing members of WOLF PACK of dishonorable behavior which seems to me to really be a distorted view of strategy on your part. You also seem unbothered by the idea of shooting wolves now that you have quit.

So be it.

Best of luck to you and I wish you well.

---Dunc7, OIC, HGB,WP

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #312577

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Sorry to hear your leaving LegionZ. Please remember this is just a game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #312580

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Cypher7 wrote: IT was truly an amazing sight, us all curling into formation and going in for the kill. They had only one hangar left. l feel your frustration Kimber Wolf lol. I would have paid money to watch you flip out after getting disconnected from such a monumental WP Squad battle. I look forward to similar outings. As always Cush Wolf made many great kills and helped us get with in a tooth of Victory. 3rdmed and Flatline are tough tough tough opponents. Hats off to them, Well deserved win. Salute to all players that were in this match up.

Man that sounds awesome! Back in the day when it was the old guard of our squad we had the ability to flood a server and switch sides. This account sounds reminiscent of those days which were so very much fun. Myrlin, Padre, Bwolf, Squeak, Dire, WTB, Digger, heck i think LiL even joined us a time or two....it was quite a crew!

BZ guys!

ooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooowwwwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #312589

• StarsandBars
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Gravity trumps Time
  • Thank you received: 275
I liked flying with Legionz
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #312613

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I hope legionz wasn't watching me..LOL..I bomb tanks, chutes, hangers, planes on the carrier waiting to take off, and little men running to their tank. In a CTF game, or Zeppelin game, u will have campers, it's unavoidable. And I shoot till I'm surrounded by brass, I don't care what game we are in. I want them to hunt me! and only me! When we arrive in formation, all tracers are at me! Then and only then I know I'm doing my job. . .
ahWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooww

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Skeeter72{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #312633

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

A MESSAGE TO ALL OF WOLF PACK:

One of our members just quit because he felt upset about the actions of other members. He thought what they did was wrong. I personally disagree with his opinion, and think that he was unaware of the difference between honor and good tactics. However, the lesson here is not whether he was right or wrong---it's that he didn't talk about it with Viper , me, RC or Larry, who are ranking officers in charge of just this sort of thing. If he had discussed with any of us first, he would probably be a happier wolf, and still be in the Pack.

So, everyone, let's learn from this. Our code of conduct is strictly enforced and well worth living up to. If any of you feel that there is a problem of this nature that reflects on the good name of our beloved Pack, PLEASE bring it to the attention of a ranking officer before blowing your cork!

We are in this together---understood? Your comments on this are welcome.

Thank you,

---Dunc7, OIC,HGB,WP

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62

Last edit: by Dunc7.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #312637

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I agree totally with Dunc7s position on this matter. I recently had a issue with a pilot and brought it directly to Dunc via PM. After doing so I felt much better and was able to go back to having a great time. The Veterans are here to help us young Wolf Cubs. Lets use there experience and Wisdom. WP is the best Squad in my opinion. Lets keep it strong. AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #312846

• Roamer{W.P***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1058
AAOUOUOUOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

Dunc well said and if I may I'ld like to add just a little to it. Everyone when you send a PM out to discuss something with any of us unless we are in a game or on Forum and you say "hey I just PM'd you", don't expect an instant response. Sometimes it takes a bit for us to see them. As with this last incident, I'm sorry but when I'm stuck on the side of the road in a disabled vehicle, on a holiday, with a raging blizzard outside (as was my case) I'm not using what battery life is left in my phone to come on Forum or to play DF. Hard as it might be for some to understand real life will always take precedent over a game (no matter how good the game is). When I left GI and came to the Pack it was after a couple of days of PM's not only with my then boss (HB for GI) but also with BlackWolf (who I'm sure talked to someone else himself), so I guess what I'm trying to say is we can't solve things with a twitch of our nose or a head bob try as we might, so sometimes you have to allow a little time and if somethings eating at you speak up before it's gone too far. I for one have no problem keeping secrets and still getting things fixed with no names being mentioned, promise. Just ask Viper, I think I've caught him off guard a few times, lol.

And always remember IT'S A GAME PEOPLE, HAVE FUN!!!

AAOUOUOUOOOOOOOOWWWWWW
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #312851

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Larry G.{W.P***} wrote: AAOUOUOUOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

Dunc well said and if I may I'ld like to add just a little to it. Everyone when you send a PM out to discuss something with any of us unless we are in a game or on Forum and you say "hey I just PM'd you", don't expect an instant response. Sometimes it takes a bit for us to see them. As with this last incident, I'm sorry but when I'm stuck on the side of the road in a disabled vehicle, on a holiday, with a raging blizzard outside (as was my case) I'm not using what battery life is left in my phone to come on Forum or to play DF. Hard as it might be for some to understand real life will always take precedent over a game (no matter how good the game is). When I left GI and came to the Pack it was after a couple of days of PM's not only with my then boss (HB for GI) but also with BlackWolf (who I'm sure talked to someone else himself), so I guess what I'm trying to say is we can't solve things with a twitch of our nose or a head bob try as we might, so sometimes you have to allow a little time and if somethings eating at you speak up before it's gone too far. I for one have no problem keeping secrets and still getting things fixed with no names being mentioned, promise. Just ask Viper, I think I've caught him off guard a few times, lol.

And always remember IT'S A GAME PEOPLE, HAVE FUN!!!

AAOUOUOUOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

Great point Larry. That is the way it should work, and does if everyone knows the proper channels to bring things up like this.

I hate to admit it, but you have caught me off guard more than once. :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #312946

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

$now Wolf{WP***} wrote:

Viper10{WP} wrote:

TheHiddenWolfPack* wrote: LOL not again

gg vip,007,myrlin

So that's what that looks like. I wondered where you went after I shot you. LOL

Viper tip #43: Never land inside the carrier. Use your guns and skills for protection, not the ship"

Only reason I wound up inside is I couldn't pull up in time.... ;)

It was to late for me to pull up thats how i wound up in the carrier.

these were the good ole'days when u could glitch through just about anything
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313013

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon

StarsandBars wrote: I liked flying with Legionz

Thank u for your comment means alot

Also have pm'd u to say thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313063

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

StarsandBars wrote: I liked flying with Legionz

Me too! :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313064

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Just lost connection in a BTB game with WhiteFang , That's some good shootin brother!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313078

• [D]Reaper
  • Thank you received: 221
Thanks skeeter. I got my butt handed to me after you left then battery died and I had to leave Destroyer by himself. It was a good game. I like to fly against people like those guys who make me have to work hard to kill them. That Von guy is super deadly tho. Again good game brother can't wait to do it again
[Img]i63.tinypic.com/29oh62x.jpg[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, Viper10{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313079

• [*M]Destroyer24
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I can be your worst nightmare;or best friend
  • Thank you received: 2015

WhiteFang{WP} wrote: Thanks skeeter. I got my butt handed to me after you left then battery died and I had to leave Destroyer by himself. It was a good game. I like to fly against people like those guys who make me have to work hard to kill them. That Von guy is super deadly tho. Again good game brother can't wait to do it again

That Von guy bullys a plethora of people. He's one heck of a killing God. No wonder he's almost got a 3:1 kdr or he probably does! Haven't checked. But gg Skeeter and WhiteFang!

End result! If u want, Von also posted it on Misfit thread if ya wanna take a look!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Viper10{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, [D]Reaper

Last edit: by [*M]Destroyer24. Reason: Hulkypoo is getting much closer to that 3:1 kdr! he kills like a BEAST

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313080

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

WhiteFang{WP} wrote: Thanks skeeter. I got my butt handed to me after you left then battery died and I had to leave Destroyer by himself. It was a good game. I like to fly against people like those guys who make me have to work hard to kill them. That Von guy is super deadly tho. Again good game brother can't wait to do it again

WhiteFang, you are a deadly shooter, you will make MORAF quickly. Gg

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Destroyer24, Viper10{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, [D]Reaper

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313081

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

WhiteFang{WP} wrote: That Von guy is super deadly tho.

Dude that is so funny. I have so many holes in my plane from him.
He's gotta have a pact with the devil, or something. Lol

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, [D]Reaper

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313087

• [D]Reaper
  • Thank you received: 221
Thanks Von for the really tough but good game man. Sorry I couldn't stick it out. Battery died on me. Can't wait to fly with you again.
[Img]i63.tinypic.com/29oh62x.jpg[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 4 months ago #313090

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
If anyone gets a request from ac3s+8s I invited him.... good player and would be a great fit in either HGA or HGB

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.946 seconds