Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200732

• [M]acLaren
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • [M]acLaren
  • Thank you received: 478
Had a little fun today, and went to Duckwing. Guess who was sitting on the bench having his lunch :lol: ? (or eating the wifes chocolate... :huh: )

Pleasse keep an eye on Tail Guner too. I have been flying some games with him, and he's a nice guy, a good pilot and wingman... He's not on the forum yet, but I've asked him to stop by the thread and say Hi. Think he has some of that [M] stuff in him :woohoo:

"Winners never quit and quitters never win." -Vince Lombardi
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, Uplandbird, [*M]Reckless

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200734

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264
Ok now I'm pissed. :angry: Every game I've been in to day is super leggy and now I get kicked out of games then get the slow server thing. Ugh!!! :angry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200736

• [M]acLaren
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • [M]acLaren
  • Thank you received: 478

[*M] GreyGhost wrote: Ok now I'm pissed. :angry: Every game I've been in to day is super leggy and now I get kicked out of games then get the slow server thing. Ugh!!! :angry:

Same here... :(

"Winners never quit and quitters never win." -Vince Lombardi

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200737

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857

[M]acLaren wrote:

[*M] GreyGhost wrote: Ok now I'm pissed. :angry: Every game I've been in to day is super leggy and now I get kicked out of games then get the slow server thing. Ugh!!! :angry:

Same here... :(

Thats good for me!!! That means :woohoo: hulk can not pass me muhahahaha :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200746

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

[M]Flatline wrote: So, yesterday was my birthday, I was blessed with a quart of Apple pie and a bottle of tequila,,,, needless to say if I offended anyone last ite in the air I appologize!!! Mostly just remember Vanessa da luo , So if u see her in the sky's before I do tell her thanks for putting up with my antics. Laters!!!! Deadman out

Happy belated birthday Flatline.. B)

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200751

• {O}__PREDATOR__
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I play with my food.
  • Thank you received: 330
Had a good game with Rap but had to leave because of a teamkiller.
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200752

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

Meganmae wrote:

[*M]bhfoust wrote:

Hannah [m] wrote: Knock ... knock ... hello my brothers and sisters and hello Uncle Hulk :silly:

It's me, Hannah, aka the newest member of Misfits family! WOOHOOO :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

YES YES YES OMG YES YES YES ... HEY GUYS I'VE GOT MY BANNER I'M A MISFITS NOW !!! :cheer:
LAAA LALAA :side: LAAAA LAAAALAA :silly: LALALALAAAA :) LAAAAALAAAA HAHAHA :side: LA LA LA LA LAAALAAA :silly:
OMG THAT'S SOOOOO COOOOOL B) I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I'M RIGHT NOW :woohoo: :lol: :woohoo:

Hey Flatline! A belated Happy Birthday from Germany. :)

Megan my new wing sister !!! :woohoo: Come let's pimp the bathroom a little more girlie like :evil: :whistle:

Hey guys I also have bad news. :(
Unfortunately I've changed my name because of the World Cup so I can't change again now to put [m]. DANG :angry:
I keep trying to change it and I promise I'll not fly the Misfit-Banner without the [m]
If it works then we'll see us later if not then tomorrow I hope.

I really wanna see you all. :)

PS: Thanks Freimann and Davi for help me. :)

Welcome Hannah!!! So glad your here :)

Yay girl let's decorate that bathroom so none of the guys will use it!!! :woohoo:

Btw hulk stop stinking it up with your hulk poo ewwwwwwww! :sick:

MOON thank you for remembering the PRAISE MEG DAY!!!

WOOOHOO PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE! (Wow today's a good day) :lol:

Welcome Hannah! Ohhh. I'm going to pee on the toilet seat the put it up
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanGER, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Weather[*M]an, HannaH

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200758

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690
My fellow Misfits,

Ambassador Porkins here. As my first official press release as Media Officer, I shall announce my acceptance of the position of Media Officer - very fitting eh?
Thank you very much to the higher ups who saw me fit to wear a star! I'll do my very best :)

That is all, please continue with whatever you were doing before you started reading

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop, GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [NLR] McFate, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird and 3 other people also said thanks.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200760

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004
Congrats Reckless! Well deserved :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless, [M]Slatz

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200761

• [M] Harleyrider
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Harleyrider, aka #1 Ghostrider
  • Thank you received: 882

[*M] GreyGhost wrote:

*[M]VonHulk wrote:

[M]Flatline wrote:

Hannah [m]onstana wrote: Knock ... knock ... hello my brothers and sisters and hello Uncle Hulk :silly:

It's me, Hannah, aka the newest member of Misfits family! WOOHOOO :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

YES YES YES OMG YES YES YES ... HEY GUYS I'VE GOT MY BANNER I'M A MISFITS NOW !!! :cheer:
LAAA LALAA :side: LAAAA LAAAALAA :silly: LALALALAAAA :) LAAAAALAAAA HAHAHA :side: LA LA LA LA LAAALAAA :silly:
OMG THAT'S SOOOOO COOOOOL B) I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I'M RIGHT NOW :woohoo: :lol: :woohoo:

Megan my new wing sister !!! :woohoo: Come let's pimp the bathroom a little more girlie like :evil: :whistle:

Unfortunately I've changed my name because of the World Cup so I can't change again now to put [m]. DANG :angry:
I keep trying to change it and I promise I'll not fly the Misfit-Banner without the [m]

Sorry ladies that wasn't hulk, after all that apple pie and tequila last night I had a hard time finding the right door.

WooHoo, It wasn't me for once. Stinky FlatLine.. :sick: :woohoo: :sick: :S :sick: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

HannaG welcome to the new Misfits Prospects. In a week or so, we will start you evals. Congrats to our new st sister Hanna.

And on the same note, welcome another new sister Murderous to the Misfits Prospects.

Welcome both Hannah, and Murderous to the Best and Last squad you'll ever want to be a part of !! :woohoo:

1. DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR !! ( US ARMY VET 1ST CAV )

2. A COWARD WILL DIE MANY DEATHS, THE BRAVE ONLY ONE !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanGER, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, HannaH

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200764

• [*M]TBUILT

[*M]Reckless wrote: My fellow Misfits,

Ambassador Porkins here. As my first official press release as Media Officer, I shall announce my acceptance of the position of Media Officer - very fitting eh?
Thank you very much to the higher ups who saw me fit to wear a star! I'll do my very best :)

That is all, please continue with whatever you were doing before you started reading

Congrats Ambassador Porkins. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless, [M]Slatz

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200770

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Fun little game with Murderous from last night. 6 of my deaths came from her. :pinch: She's deadly!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, HannaH

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200771

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Was in a game with TIGHT. She was blue and another blue named NOAH was shooting at her so I teamkilled Noah and then the game ended.

In the next game TIGHT was red and Noah was blue. She gave him a good whipping. She whomped on him like he was a red headed step child. Of course I got whipped by KASEY AND ZEBRA but it was fun to watch.

She will make a proud MISFIT. I think I'm in love. Lol
(Sorry for the joke in the first game, didn't know you were a girl lol lol)

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, Freimann, AOV|Dragon Levi, HannaH

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200775

• [M]Slatz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • A memory today is a treasure tomorrow
  • Thank you received: 2979
Happy belated Birthday, Brother BodyBag :cheer:

On a side note, the dog days of summer are upon us in PA. It is during these times that I wish I had central air. Why? Cause when it is time to sit on the royal throne and free some of my loyal subjects...the humidity turns the room into a sauna!

Who needs to diet when u can lose n shed pounds at the same time. One stop shop :whistle:

Oh, wait...forum is only for battle matters?!?! :woohoo: well, it was a battle...a personal one :blink:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Boom! AHAHAHA

MISFITS UNITE :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird, Freimann

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200777

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

[M]Slatz wrote: Happy belated Birthday, Brother BodyBag :cheer:

On a side note, the dog days of summer are upon us in PA. It is during these times that I wish I had central air. Why? Cause when it is time to sit on the royal throne and free some of my loyal subjects...the humidity turns the room into a sauna!

Who needs to diet when u can lose n shed pounds at the same time. One stop shop :whistle:

Oh, wait...forum is only for battle matters?!?! :woohoo: well, it was a battle...a personal one :blink:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Boom! AHAHAHA

MISFITS UNITE :evil:

I must say, after a long day at work. It makes me feel good to know I can count on at least one of you to make me burst out into laughter. You are first on the list Slatz, I got a good chuckle out of Reckless' post earlier but I was still at work. Good stuff brother, good stuff.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, Uplandbird, [*M]Reckless, Freimann, [M]Slatz, [M] Harleyrider

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK. Reason: Fat Fingers

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200778

• AOV|Dragon Levi
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • If your RED your Dead!!
  • Thank you received: 238

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: Was in a game with TIGHT. She was blue and another blue named NOAH was shooting at her so I teamkilled Noah and then the game ended.

In the next game TIGHT was red and Noah was blue. She gave him a good whipping. She whomped on him like he was a red headed step child. Of course I got whipped by KASEY AND ZEBRA but it was fun to watch.

She will make a proud MISFIT. I think I'm in love. Lol
(Sorry for the joke in the first game, didn't know you were a girl lol lol)

Was a fun game with you ! Would have switched to help but like you said the team killer needed to be shown a lesson but It didn't work next game after that he team killed Me and a couple others and said he don't care he will make up the coins and XP back. So Think I may have to what you calls it Headhunt? He needs to be taught not to team kill or We should feel sorry for him because he can't get a kill other then teamkills Idk lol. And as of the Joke Np brother I don't worry about them because I like to joke around also!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, HannaH

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200780

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
I'm not sure if the dead celebrate their Birthdate or their death date. Either way, HAPPY BERFDAY sir Flatline.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]JakeFromStateFarm

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200782

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
Reckless is an officer? What's next, Flying Pigs?........ Ok, I'm out.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, Uplandbird, [*M]Reckless

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200785

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

Great game, flew across a couple of times, got shot down, hopped into a tank and proceeded to take the last 7 hangars with a tank. I hope I make Foust proud...

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK. Reason: POOP

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200790

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
Good one with the Dirt.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200793

• DanGER
  • Don't call it Schnitzel!
  • Thank you received: 117

Hannah [m]onstana wrote: Knock ... knock ... hello my brothers and sisters and hello Uncle Hulk :silly:

Hey Hannah big congratz honey, we're very proud. :)

And congratz Misfits for this every nice young lady in your squad.
Good found, she's an jewel. ;) And I'm really glad to see Hannah here.
Komm ins deutsche Jagdgeschwader1
"Hello, I'm MisterHell and I've a problem."
"That's right, this you've already told us."
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, HannaH

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200794

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Here is my new way of taking a capturing a carrier.

Please excuse the length of my little slideshow!
Landed upside down on the elevator.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird, [*M]Reckless, Freimann, [M] Harleyrider

Last edit: by Mongo. Reason: Added comment

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200796

• [*M]coop
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Sua Sponte"
  • Thank you received: 2949

[*M]Reckless wrote: My fellow Misfits,

Well my brother we figured this job eventually drives guys nuts so since your already nuts well we thought hell perfect fit...lol
Congrats bro unanimous vote as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird, [*M]Reckless

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200797

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
A few good games before WiFi cut out again. Foust and Tight great game. :-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200801

• Wayner
  • Thank you received: 147
Warmer is checking in before I blow a few planes out of the sky!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Weather[*M]an, [M] Harleyrider

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200802

• [*M]TBUILT
Played one quick game before dinner but I had to leave. :( fun game.. ;)
Just watched lone survivor probably the best movie I've ever seen. Had me on the edge of my seat the whole movie I highly recommend watching it if you haven't seen it. :) heading to the ace hole. B)

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200803

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Good game ACE and thank you RECKLESS for coming in also.

I saw 420. I like him, he should be a Misfit. Good night all

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless

Last edit: by [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200807

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: Good game ACE and thank you RECKLESS for coming in also.

I saw 420. I like him, he should be a Misfit. Good night all

HER, Davy he is a she. 420 is a girl, a deadly girl.

ALL IN 100%

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200823

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857
Great game Harley and foxx!!!that damn donkey and allport was a heap of trouble ;) :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird, [M] Harleyrider

Last edit: by [*M]bhfoust.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200828

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
An EPIC battle, long one at least 3 hours for TBUILT. I HAD TO LEAVE.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, Uplandbird, {O}__PREDATOR__, [M] Johnny Kent

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.018 seconds