Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200974

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Hey guys. Im not staying unless yall don't mind.

I just want to apologize for everyrhing ive done in the past month. I havent been myself lately, and thank u grey for slapping me in the back of the head to wake me up. Ive opened my eyes and read all my post and boy ive been a true ass lately, I am really sorry guy. Ive had so much going on, I just lost it. I hate to lose the friendships ive gained here, I know ive done some bad things, and I wish to right all my wrongs, with everyone.

Please forgive me.
Ur old pal
DM
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, Freimann, [*M] Pagan, [M] Harleyrider

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200976

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215

[*M] GreyGhost wrote:

[*M]Reckless wrote:

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote:

[m]-Moon- wrote:

[*M] GreyGhost wrote:

Meganmae wrote: JJJEEEEEESSSS WHY IS THERE NEVER PRIVACY IN A BATHROOM??

Last night I was outside the acehole where the bathrooms were, and I saw Mr. Moon and Hulky trying to do some pranking in our bathrooms.... How rude!!! :angry:

Hey Hannah! shhh I have a plan, we have to go do some misplacin with the guys bathroom. :evil: :woohoo:

LOVE YOU ALL

meg

Meg, Birdy, Hanna and Murderous, Tbuilt and I have been working on an indoor restroom for you ladys. :) Give us some time to finish it.

Those locks wont keep the Hulk out!!! :ohmy:

OH I SEE HOW IT IS, WHILE EVERYONE GETS A NICE INDOOR TOILET YOU MAKE ME GO TO THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING.

YOU ALL DONT LOVE ME NO MORE.

Oh as if you DON'T like releasing the Kraken in front of an audience, be good or we will make you use the indoor crapper....

Since I know Hulk can read, and obeys sings. So I made one on the doors.

YOUR SIGN DIDNT SAY NO PIGS, Eewwwwwww RECKLESS, I'm not sure I want to use the indoor toilet now.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Uplandbird

Last edit: by [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200977

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

[*M] GreyGhost wrote:

[*M]Reckless wrote:

[m]-Moon- wrote:

[*M] GreyGhost wrote:

Last night I was outside the acehole where the bathrooms were, and I saw Mr. Moon and Hulky trying to do some pranking in our bathrooms.... How rude!!! :angry:

Hey Hannah! shhh I have a plan, we have to go do some misplacin with the guys bathroom. :evil: :woohoo:

LOVE YOU ALL

meg

Meg, Birdy, Hanna and Murderous, Tbuilt and I have been working on an indoor restroom for you ladys. :) Give us some time to finish it.

OH I SEE HOW IT IS, WHILE EVERYONE GETS A NICE INDOOR TOILET YOU MAKE ME GO TO THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING.

Oh as if you DON'T like releasing the Kraken in front of an audience, be good or we will make you use the indoor crapper....

Correct me if I'm wrong, The sign doesn't say Doctors. As you know my alter ego is Dr. David Banner so You may still find me in there. BOOM

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, Uplandbird

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200979

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

*[M]VonHulk wrote:

[*M] GreyGhost wrote:

[*M]Reckless wrote:

[m]-Moon- wrote:

[*M] GreyGhost wrote:

LOVE YOU ALL

meg

Correct me if I'm wrong, The sign doesn't say Doctors. As you know my alter ego is Dr. David Banner so You may still find me in there. BOOM

But isn't Dr.David (Bruce) Banner a man? Problem solved. Booooooooorah
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200980

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M] GreyGhost wrote:

Sorry had to bump it up. Can't stop laughing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200982

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690

[*M] GreyGhost wrote:

[*M]Reckless wrote:

[m]-Moon- wrote:

[*M] GreyGhost wrote:

LOVE YOU ALL

meg

YOUR SIGN DIDNT SAY NO PIGS, Eewwwwwww RECKLESS, I'm not sure I want to use the indoor toilet now.

What are you complaining about? He didn't piss on the seat or leave a mess - that's more than you can say for most PEOPLE lol!

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200983

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

[*M] GreyGhost wrote:

[*M] GreyGhost wrote:

Sorry had to bump it up. Can't stop laughing.

Holy help thats funny as shut
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200985

• [M] Johnny Kent
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Yes , ive always been a bit of a Kent !
  • Thank you received: 1165

baron rojo wrote: Hola hombres de *M, tengo bamdera hecha pero no se como se pone en mi perfil, mis amigos me
Ayuden hulk, fantasma o otros pilotos que lo sepan.(por favor con imagenes, paso a paso gracias!! menfist.

Now im a one language pony and I havnt got a clue whats being said here but the words Hulk and Menfists in the same sentence .... now that cant be good :blush: :blush: :silly:

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200988

• |111th| MissHell
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • .ƒƒ...Helen...3:P ° ° °
  • Thank you received: 268

DanGER wrote:

Hannah [m]onstana wrote:

DanGER wrote:

Hannah [m]onstana wrote:
And thx again, DanGER, please give Missy a huge hug from me ....

Hey hun I thought we're friends .... why do you hate me so much? :dry:
Never, In five weeks you can do it self. :P I look forward to see you. :)

Wie, du kannst nicht fliegen weil du dich nicht umbenennen kannst?
Hast du schon mal mit Helen geredet. Soll ich ihr Bescheid sagen?

coole sigi btw.
hast bestimmt Langeweile.
Och mann du tust mir echt leid, süße.
Willst mein Flugzeug so lang? :)

Langeweile? Nonsense, nobody's got bored. You're boring that's all. :P
No, Hannah is learning photoshop with me. She's already much better than you. hehehe
Hey guys we've renamed a lot of accounts. Our coach-accounts, then three accounts we used only for video-recording and two old accounts when we flew the "Donate for DF-Elite" banner. Tomorrow we'll try to rename those back. All two hours an other account and as soon it works will Hannah it do too. So I hope we get her in the air as fast as possible. Can you imagine how that girl feels? All the time she was waiting for this moment now she finally her banner but can't fly because of this stupid rename-system.
That you only all 48hours can change the name makes sense to get all these trolls better under control. But what the hell is the sense of this timer reset by every try? Who needs that seriously? Calm down Helen! :evil:

Guys I promise you we send Hannah and her banner back to the clouds asap, okay? ;)

A bathroom-door with four locks??? :dry:
Cmon, who needs something like that? If it is an urgent matter then you can hope to be able to use only one of these locks. And if Hulk thinks it is urgent then can you hope he'll find the door.... :woohoo:
Hey Meg how are you chica? I really love your Pic. Omg that's so sweet :)

PS:
Don't worry Hannah, I'll get my hug and nobody here will heart him scream. :whistle:
Maybe you wish you would be a DanGER but the truth is: You ARE IN serious danger when you come home. And you know it, right? hehehe Nice sig btw. I bet that looks osom on your grave. Cuz actually are you already dead right now. You just need my help to realize it. I'm waiting for you...
R.I.P DAN 8)

The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200990

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

johnnie kent wrote:

baron rojo wrote: Hola hombres de *M, tengo bamdera hecha pero no se como se pone en mi perfil, mis amigos me
Ayuden hulk, fantasma o otros pilotos que lo sepan.(por favor con imagenes, paso a paso gracias!! menfist.

Now im a one language pony and I havnt got a clue whats being said here but the words Hulk and Menfists in the same sentence .... now that cant be good :blush: :blush: :silly:

I think he wants help posting photos on his profile or a banner. It sounds like others have tried to help him but for some reason it didn't work.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200991

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

johnnie kent wrote:

Here is the translation:

Hello men * M, but I have not made bamdera as it gets in my profile, my friends
Help hulk, ghost or other drivers know. (With pictures please step by step thanks! Menfist

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M] Johnny Kent

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200992

• [M]acLaren
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • [M]acLaren
  • Thank you received: 478
Need help with this one, guys and gals...
Spawned into a ffa dogfight yesterday. Moon was there and was doing quite well, believe he was on top. Rather than going up against him, I decided to support and flew as cover. At North base, I saw a tank - makes good reason in a dogfight - in the shed by the runway. Wonder what he was doing there...?
I presume he is a spawnkiller, tell Moon on the chat, and head for him. My suspicion is soon confirmed, as I see him fire at the runway.

Warning: Spoiler!

He then starts cursing at me, possibly at Moon too, but hard to tell, because the vocabulary is very limited and the spelling poor. I take him out and he keeps going on... I'm not really offended, but it dosn't belong here, becides he was about to ruin a good game.
Thinking it is no big deal, I decided not to put it on the blacklist, but the mother fork lifter deserved some correction, so I posted a couple of screen shots, similar to the ones here, on the Legends thread, asking something like "Is this the stuff Legends are made off???" thinking his own squad would deal with it. Mr. Becken (who I have had nothing but respect for) and the Legends way of dealing with it, was by deleting my post, saying it didn't belong on their thread! Please see Official Legends, page 11.
I will not go any further with this, but I will give [LF]Brievenbus some of that [M]isfit love :evil: .

"Winners never quit and quitters never win." -Vince Lombardi
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless, Freimann, [*M] Pagan

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200995

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]Reckless wrote:

[*M] GreyGhost wrote:

[*M]Reckless wrote:

[m]-Moon- wrote:

[*M] GreyGhost wrote:

LOVE YOU ALL

meg

What are you complaining about? He didn't piss on the seat or leave a mess - that's more than you can say for most PEOPLE lol!

DAVY says, boy oh boy, this thread is going down the toilet, Lmbo lol lmbo :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200996

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

Good game...thinking that is a second account for aguil
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200997

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857
Von hope your ready for the crash course :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200998

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]bhfoust wrote: Von hope your ready for the crash course :woohoo:

I'm not replacing the damn badge on the front page, foust. :ohmy: Great now I have a headache just thinking about that. :blink: Ugh you badge basterd. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201002

• [*M]yNuts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4141
MIKE...HOW CAN A GUY LIKE YOU ONY HAVE ONE SWEET SPOT....YOU HAVE MANY MY BROTHER, MISFITS GET YOUR FRIGGIN MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTER..MEANT IT AS A COMPLIMENT!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, Uplandbird

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201003

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004
Speaking of gutters. Mrs. Mooney asked me to clean them out this week while she was gone.

Now, I'm one for laziness and we'll the monsoons just keep hammering us here and do I tell her the truth? Or fib a little.

Now mind you. Last time I told the truth, she told me I have a problem. I'm not lazy as much as I'm play dogfight!

P.S. I'm sick of cleaning up after Hulk! That is nasty stuff!

I want my big M!

Technically I have 2.
But Davy did say I got him as well (we were just playing that day though) if that counts I have 3!

See you in the air any how!

Hulk what you do to a bathroom should be a crime!]

Last edit: by [M]oon.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201004

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Thank you received: 1411
Hey Misfits, just wanted to say hey, and thanks to CcRider and Reckless for some great games the last couple of days. Always makes me excited to see one of you guys in either red or blue (but preferably blue, of course!)

And Hulk, how the heck do you manage to get into all those 100-150-kill games. Most of my games end after 20-4, the reds leave, or I lose connection after about 40-50. And yet, I see screenshots of you with these ridiculous games day in and day out! Amazing.

See y'all around
Mac McMuffin (AKA Crack McPuffin)
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless, Freimann

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201007

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[m]-Moon- wrote: Speaking of gutters. Mrs. Mooney asked me to clean them out this week while she was gone.

Now, I'm one for laziness and we'll the monsoons just keep hammering us here and do I tell her the truth? Or fib a little.

Now mind you. Last time I told the truth, she told me I have a problem. I'm not lazy as much as I'm play dogfight!

P.S. I'm sick of cleaning up after Hulk! That is nasty stuff!

I want my big M!

Technically I have 2.
But Davy did say I got him as well (we were just playing that day though) if that counts I have 3!

See you in the air any how!

Hulk what you do to a bathroom should be a crime!]

DAVY SAYS, MOON please accept my apologies, I thought I had posted that. MOON did in fact shoot me three times in a game in a row. We couldn't say much because it was an intense battle. There was another MISFIT as a red I believe.

Im very sorry for not posting. It's been a real rough few months for me and my mind is elsewhere. If someone finds it please let me know.

MOON YOU ARE BECOMING A GOOD MISFIT PLAYER
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201010

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]acLaren wrote: Need help with this one, guys and gals...
Spawned into a ffa dogfight yesterday. Moon was there and was doing quite well, believe he was on top. Rather than going up against him, I decided to support and flew as cover. At North base, I saw a tank - makes good reason in a dogfight - in the shed by the runway. Wonder what he was doing there...?
I presume he is a spawnkiller, tell Moon on the chat, and head for him. My suspicion is soon confirmed, as I see him fire at the runway.

He then starts cursing at me, possibly at Moon too, but hard to tell, because the vocabulary is very limited and the spelling poor. I take him out and he keeps going on... I'm not really offended, but it dosn't belong here, becides he was about to ruin a good game.
Thinking it is no big deal, I decided not to put it on the blacklist, but the mother fork lifter deserved some correction, so I posted a couple of screen shots, similar to the ones here, on the Legends thread, asking something like "Is this the stuff Legends are made off???" thinking his own squad would deal with it. Mr. Becken (who I have had nothing but respect for) and the Legends way of dealing with it, was by deleting my post, saying it didn't belong on their thread! Please see Official Legends, page 11.
I will not go any further with this, but I will give [LF]Brievenbus some of that [M]isfit love :evil: .

Perhaps the best thing in the future might be to pm the offending pilots squad commander instead of posting in the open. Either way, Misfit love he shall have :cheer:

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, Uplandbird, [M]acLaren

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201011

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

G.I. Mac wrote: Hey Misfits, just wanted to say hey, and thanks to CcRider and Reckless for some great games the last couple of days. Always makes me excited to see one of you guys in either red or blue (but preferably blue, of course!)

And Hulk, how the heck do you manage to get into all those 100-150-kill games. Most of my games end after 20-4, the reds leave, or I lose connection after about 40-50. And yet, I see screenshots of you with these ridiculous games day in and day out! Amazing.

See y'all around
Mac McMuffin (AKA Crack McPuffin)

Everything has to be perfect, the right players, even sides, it can be uneven if the light side has better players. It doesn't happen every game, but I've had about 100 games that went over 100 kills. I've only gone over 200 twice.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]Reckless

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201013

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

[*M]Reckless wrote:

[M]acLaren wrote: Need help with this one, guys and gals...

Perhaps the best thing in the future might be to pm the offending pilots squad commander instead of posting in the open. Either way, Misfit love he shall have :cheer:

I would put this on the blacklist.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]acLaren

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201016

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Well.now me.and cricket are dukeing it out for #25. We keep bumping each other. Birde of I missed you tonight I'm.sorry. so when is seven central time compared to Easter time. I'm.only a bunny my watch runs on jellybean power. So I'm.really not sure what the hell time it is. And girls enjoy you bathroom. They make me go in the woods. I can't even get a box to poop in. And you should try hopping with a beer in your paws. Last time I had sticky fur for days. And my speedo shrank on me I had to cut it off it was cutting off my circulation to parts I really want to keep.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201018

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
The BEGINING.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201024

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
AT THIS PARTICULAR TIME I WOULD LIKE TO SAY GOODNIGHT TO ALL THE MISFITS. IT IS TME FOR BED AND AT MY AGE IT TAKES QUITE AWHILE TO PUT ON NEW DEPENDS, BRUSH MY TOOTH, TAKE ALL MY PILLS, GRAB A CAN OF ENSURE, PICK MY NOSE AND SATISFY THE WIFE :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: wish me luck!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201027

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
What this, the clouds have parted way to a smashing bashing thunderous sound... Is there a hulk banner God? I hear calling my name.... I sure sounds like it.... And the electrifying green Ray of light hitting me... What?! No it couldn't be.... Hey, what's that snow man doing up there? Is that FOUSTY too?

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201032

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
SAY CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW MORAF.

MORAF BIRDIE. GOOD JOB. WE ARE PROUD OF YOU.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird, [M]acLaren

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201037

• Mrs.Ghost
  • Thank you received: 108
Mrs.Ghost

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201041

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
Sir Bullet, here you go. Hit quote, then copy the image code.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M] Harleyrider, BULLET [M]isfit

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.051 seconds