Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201042

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690
Please join me in congratulating Upland Bird for making MORAF!
We are all so very proud of her accomplishment!

Well done Birdie, drinks are on the house at the A'hole......or Davy if they won't cover it....

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird, [M]acLaren, [M] Engineout

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201044

• Uplandbird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Dogs make life Better
  • Thank you received: 1964
Oh [M]isfits!!
Much love for getting me here!!
So sorry there was no Misfits there.. Was so close when TBuilt was there..
Jumped into next game, boom, Moraf!!
Hulk, sorry my sweet Brother we couldn't find each other..always so kind to me to keep me going towards Moraf.
I want to really thank you!
Darrraxx, Slatz, Mike, your close in my heart too, thank you brothers!!
The rest of you special [M]isfits, I thank you!!

With much Love,
Birdie
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, YEMX, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [NLR] McFate, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [*M]Reckless and 3 other people also said thanks.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201045

• [M]JakeFromStateFarm
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2486
Congrats birdie!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201046

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
BIRDIE, Words cannot express how proud of you I am. Not to long ago I remember PMing a newer pilot about some tips and trying to tell her that I was right where you were not long ago. It swells my heart with joy to hear that you made it to the top. I never doubted for a second that you would reach your goal. For someone to be so nice, you are one deadly pilot. If I lived closer, I would drive to your house and give you a hug. Well done M.O.R.A.F. Upland Bird, glad to call you my sister.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, YEMX, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [NLR] McFate, Uplandbird, [M] Harleyrider

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201048

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857
It's gunna take awhile to knock the rust off my banner making ability. . Here is my first try bullet
Please keep in mind any negative comments about my banners will be edited or moved :woohoo: just kidding :whistle: :P

I already don't like it...back to the drawing board
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird, BULLET [M]isfit

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201051

• [*M]coop
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Sua Sponte"
  • Thank you received: 2949
Congrats birdie well done my lady.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201054

• [*M]bhfoust
Congrats Birdie!!! You deserve it!!

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201059

• Uplandbird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Dogs make life Better
  • Thank you received: 1964

*[M]VonHulk wrote: BIRDIE, Words cannot express how proud of you I am. Not to long ago I remember PMing a newer pilot about some tips and trying to tell her that I was right where you were not long ago. It swells my heart with joy to hear that you made it to the top. I never doubted for a second that you would reach your goal. For someone to be so nice, you are one deadly pilot. If I lived closer, I would drive to your house and give you a hug. Well done M.O.R.A.F. Upland Bird, glad to call you my sister.

Oh Hulky,
You got me a little teared up there..
I thank you my friend, you have been an inspiration!
A true Hulk!
So sweet and and kind on the inside, massive ass kicker on the outside!!

Your a true gentleman along with so many others in My [M]isfit family and so many others in this game..

Well except for that Coop dude, he made that peep hole? Or just used it??

My eyes are blue as blue can be Coop... What of it? :whistle:

Hehehe, I might of peeked myself, I like camo, lol :silly:

Night all!

As always, Birdie
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201063

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
Wow, that's freaking awesome!! Congrats Birdie!

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201068

• [M] Harleyrider
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Harleyrider, aka #1 Ghostrider
  • Thank you received: 882

[*M]Reckless wrote: Please join me in congratulating Upland Bird for making MORAF!
We are all so very proud of her accomplishment!

Well done Birdie, drinks are on the house at the A'hole......or Davy if they won't cover it....

Congrats to you Sir, I mean Mam Sis lol, :woohoo: on making MORAF. After you left I tried to find you to no avail. Wished I could haven been there to see it happen :)

1. DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR !! ( US ARMY VET 1ST CAV )

2. A COWARD WILL DIE MANY DEATHS, THE BRAVE ONLY ONE !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird

Last edit: by [M] Harleyrider.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201069

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
Birdee, I am just overwhelmed with happiness and excitement for you. I still remember when you answered my call for help and tips...I really wish I could have been there in that game. It would have been an honor to take the bullet that made you MORAF. Congratulations, you have definitely earned it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201072

• [M]COD.Dan
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 315
hey Misfits :D the storm has passed and i'm going to be back in the air soon enough :D we're fine here... no one from our family got hurt and we're back to normal :lol:

Birdie congratulations!!!!!! :silly: you deserve that [M]oraf title :D

i will be trying out for the varsity team of badminton in our school this afternoon. I hope I'm qualified. :unsure: i don't fly as much as i do anymore...but when i do, i hope to see you guys and girls in the skies :D
Can't bring down faster and better planes? MAKE THEM CRASH.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, Uplandbird, Weather[*M]an, [M] Harleyrider

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201074

• Meganmae
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you'll remember me..
  • Thank you received: 834
Dang I'm suprised Hulky isn't talking about his butt, HES OBSESSED HAHAHAHA :whistle:

This squad needs some girl decorating skills... Hannah, birdie, LETS DECORATE! :woohoo: :woohoo:

let's see where's the glitter.... :whistle:

GOODNIGHT LOVE YALL BUHBYE

meg
[/quote
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanGER, GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [M] Harleyrider

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201075

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
My big green BUTT

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meganmae, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, Uplandbird

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201076

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
Sir Flatline, this is what I came up with.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201084

• BTJ582
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2533
Congrats Birdie!!! If your ever in the Pacific Northwest stop on in here--

Awhile back I belive its on page 459 or so you can see where someone posted a pic of the bouncer. He is scary but your a member now!!!

I am an ex-submarine sailor who has taken the battle to the sky.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, Uplandbird

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201085

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote:

[m]-Moon- wrote: Speaking of gutters. Mrs. Mooney asked me to clean them out this week while she was gone.

Now, I'm one for laziness and we'll the monsoons just keep hammering us here and do I tell her the truth? Or fib a little.

Now mind you. Last time I told the truth, she told me I have a problem. I'm not lazy as much as I'm play dogfight!

P.S. I'm sick of cleaning up after Hulk! That is nasty stuff!

I want my big M!

Technically I have 2.
But Davy did say I got him as well (we were just playing that day though) if that counts I have 3!

See you in the air any how!

Hulk what you do to a bathroom should be a crime!]

DAVY SAYS, MOON please accept my apologies, I thought I had posted that. MOON did in fact shoot me three times in a game in a row. We couldn't say much because it was an intense battle. There was another MISFIT as a red I believe.

Im very sorry for not posting. It's been a real rough few months for me and my mind is elsewhere. If someone finds it please let me know.

MOON YOU ARE BECOMING A GOOD MISFIT PLAYER

Does that mean I get that big M afterall?
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201086

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]Reckless wrote:

[M]acLaren wrote: Need help with this one, guys and gals...
Spawned into a ffa dogfight yesterday. Moon was there and was doing quite well, believe he was on top. Rather than going up against him, I decided to support and flew as cover. At North base, I saw a tank - makes good reason in a dogfight - in the shed by the runway. Wonder what he was doing there...?
I presume he is a spawnkiller, tell Moon on the chat, and head for him. My suspicion is soon confirmed, as I see him fire at the runway.

Warning: Spoiler!

He then starts cursing at me, possibly at Moon too, but hard to tell, because the vocabulary is very limited and the spelling poor. I take him out and he keeps going on... I'm not really offended, but it dosn't belong here, becides he was about to ruin a good game.
Thinking it is no big deal, I decided not to put it on the blacklist, but the mother fork lifter deserved some correction, so I posted a couple of screen shots, similar to the ones here, on the Legends thread, asking something like "Is this the stuff Legends are made off???" thinking his own squad would deal with it. Mr. Becken (who I have had nothing but respect for) and the Legends way of dealing with it, was by deleting my post, saying it didn't belong on their thread! Please see Official Legends, page 11.
I will not go any further with this, but I will give [LF]Brievenbus some of that [M]isfit love :evil: .

Perhaps the best thing in the future might be to pm the offending pilots squad commander instead of posting in the open. Either way, Misfit love he shall have :cheer:

Wish I had taken snap shots, but Macleran is correct. I witnessed this and was informed by Mac. I was on my way carrying a bomb to get this ass :( when the game was won. :( Not by me but I say go after this noob! Instead of manning up and fighting till the end he blamed his sk on that fact he didn't have a d8. What a boob! :evil: :evil: :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]acLaren

Last edit: by [M]oon.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201087

• [*M]bhfoust
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop, Meganmae, GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, Uplandbird and 2 other people also said thanks.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201090

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[m]-Moon- wrote: Speaking of gutters. Mrs. Mooney asked me to clean them out this week while she was gone.

Now, I'm one for laziness and we'll the monsoons just keep hammering us here and do I tell her the truth? Or fib a little.

Now mind you. Last time I told the truth, she told me I have a problem. I'm not lazy as much as I'm play dogfight!

I wantD my big M!

Technically I have 2.
But Davy did say I got him as well (we were just playing that day though) if that counts I have 3!

DAVY SAYS, MOON please accept my apologies, I thought I had posted that. MOON did in fact shoot me three times in a game in a row. We couldn't say much because it was an intense battle. There was another MISFIT as a red I believe.

Im very sorry for not posting. It's been a real rough few months for me and my mind is elsewhere. If someone finds it please let me know.

does this mean I get that big M !!!?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201092

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

[m]-Moon- wrote:

I wantD my big M!

Technically I have 2.

If you got 3 officers that mean only one thing..... It's Big M time. Turn in your sponge, and get to acting like a big M. That means start messing up the bathrooms, drinking more beer, and just being a Misfit.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, Uplandbird

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201093

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

[m]-Moon- wrote:

I wantD my big M!

Technically I have 2.

Don't quote me, but it sure looks that way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201094

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

*[M]VonHulk wrote:

[m]-Moon- wrote:

I wantD my big M!

Technically I have 2.

If you got 3 officers that mean only one thing..... It's Big M time. Turn in your sponge, and get to acting like a big M. That means start messing up the bathrooms, drinking more beer, and just being a Misfit.

I believe it I is! And not that your unofficial, but I will wait for the consensus of officials before I celebrate!

And trust me Hulk, after seeing how a Misfit behaves in that bathroom, I've got this covered!

Thanks to a great teacher that is!! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201098

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

[m]-Moon- wrote:

*[M]VonHulk wrote:

[m]-Moon- wrote:

I wantD my big M!

Technically I have 2.

I believe it I is! And not that your unofficial, but I will wait for the consensus of officials before I celebrate!

And trust me Hulk, after seeing how a Misfit behaves in that bathroom, I've got this covered!

Thanks to a great teacher that is!! :lol:

No need to wait, your in Brother. Strap on the [M]...

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, Uplandbird, [M] Engineout

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201103

• [*M]bhfoust
[M]oon...I only have one thing to say....welcome to the [M]isfits brother !!!!Ok maybe two things...put on that [M] :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird, [M]acLaren, [M] Engineout

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201106

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
What what what!!!? Really! Thank brothers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201107

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]oon wrote: What what what!!!? Really! Thank brothers!

I DIDN'T WASTE ANY TIME!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201109

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Grays Moon big accomplishment
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201112

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ok, I would like to say thank you for the support from everyone.

It's been rough for me lately, (my fault no one elses).

Because of my selfish choices lately, life has been tough.

Now I'm not saying I have had it worse than any of my brothers and sisters, but for me it's been.......difficult.

I know that these wounds are self inflicted , but the unconditional love and support that my new family has shown has helped me take it one day at a time!

Slowly but surely you kept me in the light when I saw none. Please keep flying Misfits you do more good than you now!!!

Your Brother in arms!

Mooney
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless, [M]acLaren

Last edit: by [M]oon.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #201116

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Birdie, Birdie, Birdie! Congratulations! I am so proud of you and for you! I wish i could have been there but circumstances have kept me grounded for most of the night. I hope to see you in the sky with your new rank soon.

Moon! Congrats on the big [M] brother, a well earned and treasured symbol.

Let all who see these two [M]isfits know that a symbol of all that is good in this game we love is in the air!

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 0.989 seconds