Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200829

• {O}__PREDATOR__
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I play with my food.
  • Thank you received: 330
Games over right after u left. It got super laggy so we went in unseen and got the hangers. Gratz to Tbuit for his highest score ever!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200830

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
Thank you to all my brothers that came in to that game I think 8 different [M]isfits were in that game all together.. :cheer:
My personal best, :cheer:

Nite [M]isfits
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird, [*M]Reckless, [M]acLaren, Freimann, [M] Harleyrider

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200831

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004

[*M]TBUILT wrote: Thank you to all my brothers that came in to that game I think 8 different [M]isfits were in that game all together.. :cheer:

Nite [M]isfits

Amazing Brother! I know while I was there it was the best!

P.S. I play golf too! Just never have sober......so you'll beat me at that too you basterd!!! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200838

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]yNuts, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]acLaren

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200845

• HannaH
  • HA HA HA HANNAH WANNABE BASTERD TOO (;,,;)
  • Thank you received: 198

* * * C O N G R A T Z * B I R D I E ! ! ! * * * :woohoo:

* * * C O N G R A T Z * [ M ] o o n ! ! ! * * * :woohoo:

Hey all, just a short update.
Here is 2:00h pm now what means still 20hours more and I can change my name back.
Then I can finally fly again. This was the most worst start ever to join a squad. :unsure:

Davi, would you allow that I use this picture as my avatar? Oh my gosh it is soo funny I love it. :lol:

When I knew I'll join this squad I was thinking together with TinkerBelle for a good name with [m]. Tink said Hannah Monstana would be funny because MissHell called me a little monster several times. Yes, that is the younger version of an Basterd. :lol:
But I would prefer a shorter name that everyone can see my gg after a game. Hannah [m]ay was also an option because in May I've started to play on pro servers. And this name would be pretty fit to the picture. Or not? :lol:

But it sounds pretty similar to Megan's name.
So I want ask you Megan: Is it okay for you if I use this name? Hannah [m]ay and later [M].
If you think it is too similar then please let me know. That's really no problem I swear.
I don't want use a name if you don't like it. Okay? :)
Honestly it would make me very nervous to hear your support fire behind me when I know you hate my name. :evil: ratatat :dry:
:lol:
ONLY 4 GIRLS !
Warning: Spoiler!
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| MissHell, DanGER, GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Freimann

Last edit: by HannaH.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200848

• Yelsnit
  • 1*
  • Thank you received: 52

Please sign me up!
We are the people of the HillBilly Nation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop, GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, Mongo, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200850

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690

Yelsnit wrote: Please sign me up!

Hello again, and welcome back! Always good to see you here and in game.
But sign you up for what? The Misfit recipe of the week club, or the Stretchy Pants Gazette?

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by [*M]Reckless.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200852

• Uplandbird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Dogs make life Better
  • Thank you received: 1964

Meganmae wrote:

[*M]bhfoust wrote:

Hannah [m] wrote: Knock ... knock ... hello my brothers and sisters and hello Uncle Hulk :silly:

It's me, Hannah, aka the newest member of Misfits family! WOOHOOO :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

YES YES YES OMG YES YES YES ... HEY GUYS I'VE GOT MY BANNER I'M A MISFITS NOW !!! :cheer:
LAAA LALAA :side: LAAAA LAAAALAA :silly: LALALALAAAA :) LAAAAALAAAA HAHAHA :side: LA LA LA LA LAAALAAA :silly:
OMG THAT'S SOOOOO COOOOOL B) I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I'M RIGHT NOW :woohoo: :lol: :woohoo:

Hey Flatline! A belated Happy Birthday from Germany. :)

Megan my new wing sister !!! :woohoo: Come let's pimp the bathroom a little more girlie like :evil: :whistle:

Hey guys I also have bad news. :(
Unfortunately I've changed my name because of the World Cup so I can't change again now to put [m]. DANG :angry:
I keep trying to change it and I promise I'll not fly the Misfit-Banner without the [m]
If it works then we'll see us later if not then tomorrow I hope.

I really wanna see you all. :)

PS: Thanks Freimann and Davi for help me. :)

Welcome Hannah!!! So glad your here :)

Yay girl let's decorate that bathroom so none of the guys will use it!!! :woohoo:

Btw hulk stop stinking it up with your hulk poo ewwwwwwww! :sick:

MOON thank you for remembering the PRAISE MEG DAY!!!

WOOOHOO PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE! (Wow today's a good day) :lol:

A few days gone and 2 more sisters added to the the [M]isfits?
Today is a good day!
Welcome Murderous and Hannah!

Could I ask you 2 a huge favor when redecorating that 5 gallon bucket in the ladies room of the Acehole?
Please between Hulk pooping and Slatzy releasing his loyal subjects,
Besides covering any peep holes, :whistle:
Could you please pipe in some music or just have a boom box from the 80s I don't care,
As long as we don't have to listen to them!!

Please and Thank you!

Birdie :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| MissHell, GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]yNuts, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent, [M] Harleyrider, HannaH

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200857

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Ah the Bird, I have flown around like a MANIAC searching the skies. Looking for the almost M.O.R.A.F., To find nothing. I know you are close, let us know when you are knocking on the door. We all wish to be there, we can try to take over a server.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]yNuts, Uplandbird

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200858

• [*M]TBUILT
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]yNuts, Uplandbird

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200859

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857

[m]-Moon- wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote: Thank you to all my brothers that came in to that game I think 8 different [M]isfits were in that game all together.. :cheer:

Nite [M]isfits

P.S. I play golf too! Just never have sober......so you'll beat me at that too you basterd!!! :lol:

Golf!!! :woohoo: T we will have a full game of [M]isfit Golf next time your down
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200860

• [*M]TBUILT

[*M]bhfoust wrote:

[m]-Moon- wrote:

Nite [M]isfits

Golf!!! :woohoo: T we will have a full game of [M]isfit Golf next time your down

Yes sir I was talking to Moon about that last night. Next time I'm down were all going golfing. :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200862

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

[*M]bhfoust wrote:

[m]-Moon- wrote:

Nite [M]isfits

Yes sir I was talking to Moon about that last night. Next time I'm down were all going golfing. :woohoo:

No worries Moon...we never golf sober, actually I think there is a rule against golfing sober :blink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200866

• Uplandbird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Dogs make life Better
  • Thank you received: 1964

*[M]VonHulk wrote: Ah the Bird, I have flown around like a MANIAC searching the skies. Looking for the almost M.O.R.A.F., To find nothing. I know you are close, let us know when you are knocking on the door. We all wish to be there, we can try to take over a server.

Good Morning [M]isfits!

Just my heart and hugs going out to Brother Pete.
He's had a rough month with his Dad being ill and now another kick to his heart.

He lost his kitty Princess..

I hope the void she has left in your heart will be healed soon with filling that heart with her happy memories..

So sorry for your loss Brother Pete.

I don't know how many of you are animal lovers, but its very very sad to lose them as part of your family.
Give Pete a hug when you see him.
And please no reach a rounds! Geez You guys!! :blink:

On another note Hulky,
Yes I am close, was hoping Reckless would be able to catch me and we could go together!

But sorry Reckless, can't wait any longer my brother..

Have a good hump day all!

Birdie

Sorry all I'm a working gal, (not the type your all thinking!) so sorry for being vague Hulky on when.
I will try to get those last few points
But it will be tonight after I get home!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless, [*M]Destroyer24, [M]Slatz, [M] Johnny Kent

Last edit: by Uplandbird. Reason: I'm an idiot!!

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200868

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Uplandbird wrote:

*[M]VonHulk wrote: Ah the Bird, I have flown around like a MANIAC searching the skies. Looking for the almost M.O.R.A.F., To find nothing. I know you are close, let us know when you are knocking on the door. We all wish to be there, we can try to take over a server.

Good Morning [M]isfits!

Just my heart and hugs going out to Brother Pete.
He's had a rough month with his Dad being ill and now another kick to his heart.

He lost his kitty Princess..

I hope the void she has left in your heart will be healed soon with filling soon with her happy memories..

So sorry for your loss Brother Pete.

I don't know how many of you are animal lovers, but its very very sad to lose them as part of your family.
Give Pete a hug when you see him.
And please no reach a rounds! Geez You guys!! :blink:

On another note Hulky,
Yes I am close, was hoping Reckless would be able to catch me and we could go together!

But sorry Reckless, can't wait any longer my brother..

Have a good hump day all!

Birdie

You let 'er rip girl! Congratulations in advance :cheer:

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200870

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Very exciting stuff here! My very first eval - niknik blew me out of the sky 3 times in a row, little bugger.
Idk how many this is for nik but he wrote me off fair and square.

Good job nik, I'll be at the A'hole with a glass of rum and a bag of ice.....

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]yNuts, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200871

• [*M]yNuts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4141
AWWWW BIRDIE !!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH, SHE WAS MY BABY!!! I MEAN THIS WHEN I SAY BIRDIE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH EASIER TO EUTHANIZE MY OWN BROTHER THEN THAT CAT, 1 I WOULDNT HAVE CRIED, 2, I WOULD HAVE JUST HIT HIM IN THE HEAD WITH A BAT THEN WENT TO THE BAR HAD A BEER AND SOME LUNCH RIGHT AFTER, MAYBE INVITED SOME FRIENDS TO THE BAR TO!!!! ANY HOW THANKS BIRDIE, SHE GAVE ME 5 GREAT YEARS, MY BROTHER NEVER GAVE ME 5 WEEKS IN HIS 43 YEAR LIFE TO THIS DAY!!!!! JUST SAYING!!! SHE GAVE THAT LOVE AND AFFECTION BACK TO ME EVERYDAY, NO MATTER WHEN OR IN WHAT CONDITION I WAS IN, IT TRUELY WAS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE SHE GAVE ME!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird, [*M]Reckless, Freimann, [M] Harleyrider

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200872

• [*M]yNuts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
BY THE WAY MISFITS, MY DAD IS ON HIS WAY TO WELL AGAIN, HE IS A TOUGH DUDE!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO TEXT ME AND WERE IN CONTACT WITH ME, TRUELY A FAMILY HOME AWAY FROM HOME!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird, [*M]Reckless, Weather[*M]an, Freimann, [M] Harleyrider

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200874

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
Good morning Misfits...as the training officer, I have a training idea. We should have a D 8 training...a time with the Misfits brass fly the d8 and not shoot back...we can locate the "sweet spot" (though I think I have)..what do you all think?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]yNuts, [*M]VonHuLK, Freimann, [M] Engineout

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200875

• [*M]yNuts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
OK RECK, JUST DONT TRY TO T-BAGG HIM!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [*M]Reckless

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200879

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

[*M]yNuts wrote: AWWWW BIRDIE !!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH, SHE WAS MY BABY!!! I MEAN THIS WHEN I SAY BIRDIE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH EASIER TO EUTHANIZE MY OWN BROTHER THEN THAT CAT, 1 I WOULDNT HAVE CRIED, 2, I WOULD HAVE JUST HIT HIM IN THE HEAD WITH A BAT THEN WENT TO THE BAR HAD A BEER AND SOME LUNCH RIGHT AFTER, MAYBE INVITED SOME FRIENDS TO THE BAR TO!!!! ANY HOW THANKS BIRDIE, SHE GAVE ME 5 GREAT YEARS, MY BROTHER NEVER GAVE ME 5 WEEKS IN HIS 43 YEAR LIFE TO THIS DAY!!!!! JUST SAYING!!! SHE GAVE THAT LOVE AND AFFECTION BACK TO ME EVERYDAY, NO MATTER WHEN OR IN WHAT CONDITION I WAS IN, IT TRUELY WAS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE SHE GAVE ME!!!!

Pete, you know I love you my Brother. Keep your head up bro.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, Uplandbird

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200880

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

[*M]ONSTER CANNON wrote: Good morning Misfits...as the training officer, I have a training idea. We should have a D 8 training...a time with the Misfits brass fly the d8 and not shoot back...we can locate the "sweet spot" (though I think I have)..what do you all think?

Sweet spot? could you please PM me this secret information? Last night I played against TBUILT in his d8, he was not nice to me. 224 kills, I'm sure I was at least 200 of them. You should be ashamed of your self.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]ONSTER CANNON

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200881

• [*M]coop
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Sua Sponte"
  • Thank you received: 2949

Uplandbird wrote:

Meganmae wrote:

[*M]bhfoust wrote:

Hannah [m] wrote: Knock ... knock ... hello my brothers and sisters and hello Uncle Hulk :silly:

It's me, Hannah, aka the newest member of Misfits family! WOOHOOO :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

YES YES YES OMG YES YES YES ... HEY GUYS I'VE GOT MY BANNER I'M A MISFITS NOW !!! :cheer:
LAAA LALAA :side: LAAAA LAAAALAA :silly: LALALALAAAA :) LAAAAALAAAA HAHAHA :side: LA LA LA LA LAAALAAA :silly:
OMG THAT'S SOOOOO COOOOOL B) I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I'M RIGHT NOW :woohoo: :lol: :woohoo:

Hey Flatline! A belated Happy Birthday from Germany. :)

Megan my new wing sister !!! :woohoo: Come let's pimp the bathroom a little more girlie like :evil: :whistle:

Hey guys I also have bad news. :(
Unfortunately I've changed my name because of the World Cup so I can't change again now to put [m]. DANG :angry:
I keep trying to change it and I promise I'll not fly the Misfit-Banner without the [m]
If it works then we'll see us later if not then tomorrow I hope.

I really wanna see you all. :)

PS: Thanks Freimann and Davi for help me. :)

Welcome Hannah!!! So glad your here :)

Yay girl let's decorate that bathroom so none of the guys will use it!!! :woohoo:

Btw hulk stop stinking it up with your hulk poo ewwwwwwww! :sick:

MOON thank you for remembering the PRAISE MEG DAY!!!

WOOOHOO PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE! (Wow today's a good day) :lol:

A few days gone and 2 more sisters added to the the [M]isfits?
Today is a good day!
Welcome Murderous and Hannah!

Could I ask you 2 a huge favor when redecorating that 5 gallon bucket in the ladies room of the Acehole?
Please between Hulk pooping and Slatzy releasing his loyal subjects,
Besides covering any peep holes, :whistle:
Could you please pipe in some music or just have a boom box from the 80s I don't care,
As long as we don't have to listen to them!!

Please and Thank you!

Birdie :cheer:

I found a peep hole myself....hummmmm...lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird

Last edit: by [*M]coop.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200882

• [*M]coop
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Sua Sponte"
  • Thank you received: 2949
Great game this morning with a couple of great misfits Bullet and Tight lotta fun and Bullet was tearing it up....I was my dismal self idk my mind was wandering for some strange reason,,,, lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, BULLET [M]isfit

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200884

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

[*M]coop wrote: Great game this morning with a couple of great misfits Bullet and Tight lotta fun and Bullet was tearing it up....I was my dismal self idk my mind was wandering for some strange reason,,,, lol

I'm a little scared, first it was no shirt. now no shoes, I can only imagine whats next. Listen i'm the one with no pants.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, Uplandbird, [*M]Reckless

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200885

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]yNuts wrote: AWWWW BIRDIE !!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH, SHE WAS MY BABY!!! I MEAN THIS WHEN I SAY BIRDIE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH EASIER TO EUTHANIZE MY OWN BROTHER THEN THAT CAT, 1 I WOULDNT HAVE CRIED, 2, I WOULD HAVE JUST HIT HIM IN THE HEAD WITH A BAT THEN WENT TO THE BAR HAD A BEER AND SOME LUNCH RIGHT AFTER, MAYBE INVITED SOME FRIENDS TO THE BAR TO!!!! ANY HOW THANKS BIRDIE, SHE GAVE ME 5 GREAT YEARS, MY BROTHER NEVER GAVE ME 5 WEEKS IN HIS 43 YEAR LIFE TO THIS DAY!!!!! JUST SAYING!!! SHE GAVE THAT LOVE AND AFFECTION BACK TO ME EVERYDAY, NO MATTER WHEN OR IN WHAT CONDITION I WAS IN, IT TRUELY WAS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE SHE GAVE ME!!!!

Oh man, I'm so sorry Nuts. I never liked cats until I stole one - the neighbors were not taking care of him (their little girl actually abused him) and when I saw that their house sold and they were going to be moving I started feeding him so he'd come to the house. And I stole him. My wife, who has balls of steel, called them up and told them that we're keeping the cat - they weren't fit to own a pencil let alone a beautiful living thing.
And that's how I got Anubis - its taken 5 years for him to settle down from the abuse he took (I won't say what I saw done to him by the kid) but he sure loves me lol! And I give him lots back. He is insane though, sits on the sofa like a person and watches TV with me, back legs spread out sitting upright - all he needs is a cold beer and pants to put his paw down.....

The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird, Weather[*M]an, Freimann, [*M] Pagan

Last edit: by [*M]Reckless.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200886

• [*M]TBUILT

*[M]VonHulk wrote:

[*M]ONSTER CANNON wrote: Good morning Misfits...as the training officer, I have a training idea. We should have a D 8 training...a time with the Misfits brass fly the d8 and not shoot back...we can locate the "sweet spot" (though I think I have)..what do you all think?

Sweet spot? could you please PM me this secret information? Last night I played against TBUILT in his d8, he was not nice to me. 224 kills, I'm sure I was at least 200 of them. You should be ashamed of your self.

:whistle: Muhahaha coughs more coughing Muhahaha :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200893

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935

[*M]coop wrote: Great game this morning with a couple of great misfits Bullet and Tight lotta fun and Bullet was tearing it up....I was my dismal self idk my mind was wandering for some strange reason,,,, lol

For sure. Dawn patrol today was nothing short of excellent.
Let me ask.... What do u get when u cross Coop/von FLEX & Murderous missy tight misfit? Mr Von Flexing shirtless Daughtry being kicked as red and coming back blue. LMAO! Never a dull moment when those two fly together. So now there is Daughtry and Sultry Misfit...lol.. Oh almost forgot I managed to level up to Level28..

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop, GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200895

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

BULLET [M]isfit wrote:

For sure. Dawn patrol today was nothing short of excellent.
Let me ask.... What do u get when u cross Coop/von FLEX & Murderous missy tight misfit? Mr Von Flexing shirtless Daughtry being kicked as red and coming back blue. LMAO! Never a dull moment when those two fly together. So now there is Daughtry and Sultry Misfit...lol.. Oh almost forgot I managed to level up to Level28..

Well done sir BULLET, You will make MORON, MORAF in no time. Congratz on the level up. I would have loved to been there, but I have to buy a new plane after TBUILT smashed mine last night. BULLY

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, BULLET [M]isfit

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #200897

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
Just in case any of you BEAUTIFUL MISFITS are unaware, I changed my name.to TROUBLE, however my df gov name is BULLET STILL.LOL SO in game u will see TROUBLE but on forum it will remain BULLET.

If you see me, remember I see you too!!

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.136 seconds