Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200421

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

[M]maeday wrote: Can someone tell me who the feud is with? Am I being put on a squads hit list ? What in the name of god is going on here ?

Mayday come on over to the Ace Hole.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200422

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

DoGss wrote:

Whiplash wrote:

DoGss wrote:

Whiplash wrote: In an effort to stop the feud... It seems to me that the only arguments that have any real 'meat' to them are long past and the rest is a lot of mud slinging done by both sides. I think a lot more of us wish it would stop than continue.

All I ask for is a chance to show what T.A.S.K. can do. You already do what T.A.S.K. does and then some for your own pilots which is a benefit of being in a squad especially one like the Misfits. Why can we not to the same service for others? It has to be under stricter guidelines of course since all or pretty well all have to agree that these players are ruining games. So just some points and I will leave it at that:

1. We have no power or rights over anyone else what we will do is selective targeting.

This means instead of shooting player A B C, as soon as player B is in range he will be shot at if player B was on the T.A.S.K. list. No spoiled missions, no team killing. Aggressive relentless pursuit yes but still within the rules of the game.

2. The players who are put on the T.A.S.K. list will have to commit multiple offenses and have multiple people post on our thread for help saying that they are a problem.

So it's not like someone ends up there on a whim. If someone disagrees and saw the incident posted, I urge you to post and say why that person doesn't deserve to be on the list.

3. So far we have done 0 T.A.S.K. activities or operations.

Nothing has been done yet so I am asking that you simply wait until we do something wrong before passing judgement. Isn't that fair?

I hope this helps, in addition I know nothing of any targeting of Misfits by T.A.S.K. or DD so if anyone has info please pm it to me or post on our thread.

Thanks,

Whip

Why don't you stop deleting any post that disagrees with your point of view in the task thread like a Nazi. It's frustrating people, not me personally as I have no dog in the fight yet. But it's good to see opposing point of views when a discussion is going on. Maybe I'll just start the task non deleted posts official thread. Also rat tat tat claimed to be shot ya. Is he still a member of your squad?

If you read post 2 of the thread it says that the TASK force thread is not for discussions there is a discussion thread made for that. I was moving them at the beginning but the amount was so many that I gave up and made the rule if they are posted there I will delete them and if you want to see them Rudolf has them on the MOM thread and I pm'd him and said he is welcome to repost on the discussion thread.

Nazi nice...

I think the fact no one is reading anything and jumping to conclusions is most of the problem. I deleted both sides of the argument back to where the thread was before they started.

No Shot Ya / Rat tat tat / PR ACE left when he could no longer control himself in world chat

Well now im confused because you just copied this DISCUSSION and posted it in thr thread you said is not for Discussion. Are you playing games whip? Or are you confused?

He also started 2 threads here wishing death on peoples children and insulting your wife. Between him and Snowbum I think you guys need to do a better job of policing who you let in your squad before you jump into policing the whole game

It was evidence not discussion since posts have a habit of vanishing around here.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200423

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
So the post here "disapear", but on your thread they get "cleaned up". Thanks for the clarification, Everything seems much clearer now. Just be glad I am not a moderator.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200424

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote:

Whiplash wrote: In an effort to stop the feud... It seems to me that the only arguments that have any real 'meat' to them are long past and the rest is a lot of mud slinging done by both sides. I think a lot more of us wish it would stop than continue.

All I ask for is a chance to show what T.A.S.K. can do. You already do what T.A.S.K. does and then some for your own pilots which is a benefit of being in a squad especially one like the Misfits. Why can we not to the same service for others? It has to be under stricter guidelines of course since all or pretty well all have to agree that these players are ruining games. So just some points and I will leave it at that:

1. We have no power or rights over anyone else what we will do is selective targeting.

This means instead of shooting player A B C, as soon as player B is in range he will be shot at if player B was on the T.A.S.K. list. No spoiled missions, no team killing. Aggressive relentless pursuit yes but still within the rules of the game.

2. The players who are put on the T.A.S.K. list will have to commit multiple offenses and have multiple people post on our thread for help saying that they are a problem.

So it's not like someone ends up there on a whim. If someone disagrees and saw the incident posted, I urge you to post and say why that person doesn't deserve to be on the list.

Nothing has been done yet so I am asking that you simply wait until we do something wrong before passing judgement. Isn't that fair?

I hope this helps, in addition I know nothing of any targeting of Misfits by T.A.S.K. or DD so if anyone has info please pm it to me or post on our thread.

Thanks,

Whip

You may have the best intentions here, but it has created so much negativity that it may never recover. This began within the first 24 hours of the rebirth, not by one of us, however by one of your taskers. If you plan to select players to exercise what you have outlined, then I strongly suggest that they be mature enough for the position. Knee jerk reactions(emotional)will solve nothing, only create more arguments.

I am only reposting the following to show how or where the negativity began and why.

Dragon Mercenary wrote:
Yea I can tell you why they are backing down. Its no their decision. Their head of command is telling them to not get involved. I like this idea, u know every squad has a hit list, MOM, Misfits, Falcons, Gunners Inc, and many more. Only difference here is at least they are being told why they are being hunted. Then they have the chance to reform and start fresh with a clean slate. Whats wrong with that?

I for one am very happy this is back, only reason I couldn't join last time is my squad...

An assumption based comment that led to more immature remarks by others as it escalated. If this is the maturity level of task, then what constitutes any decision and gives any validation to the df community.

No, you all created the negativity since TASK hasn't done anything yet! You are getting mad over an idea and not even the correct one. You got all mad because you don't like the rest of DF know that you all control your pilots. Did you or did you not tell them not to get involved? I am happy to have Kestral as a TASK Force member...Listen to your self you think Ktestral doesn't have the right code of ethics to do this. Oh man you guys are hopeless.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200425

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Thank you received: 6993
Cleaned up being deleted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M] Harleyrider

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200427

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

*[M]VonHulk wrote: So the post here "disapear", but on your thread they get "cleaned up". Thanks for the clarification, Everything seems much clearer now. Just be glad I am not a moderator.

DId you miss the whole posted on the wrong thread part?? post it on discussion and it can stay like every other post. Before this week I never deleted any they are in the deleted items thread and I don't have time to move all the items. So if it's posted on the wrong thread I delete them.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200428

• [*M]bzerkbzerk

Whiplash wrote:

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote:

Thanks,

Whip

You may have the best intentions here, but it has created so much negativity that it may never recover. This began within the first 24 hours of the rebirth, not by one of us, however by one of your taskers. If you plan to select players to exercise what you have outlined, then I strongly suggest that they be mature enough for the position. Knee jerk reactions(emotional)will solve nothing, only create more arguments.

I am only reposting the following to show how or where the negativity began and why.

Dragon Mercenary wrote:
Yea I can tell you why they are backing down. Its no their decision. Their head of command is telling them to not get involved. I like this idea, u know every squad has a hit list, MOM, Misfits, Falcons, Gunners Inc, and many more. Only difference here is at least they are being told why they are being hunted. Then they have the chance to reform and start fresh with a clean slate. Whats wrong with that?

I for one am very happy this is back, only reason I couldn't join last time is my squad...

An assumption based comment that led to more immature remarks by others as it escalated. If this is the maturity level of task, then what constitutes any decision and gives any validation to the df community.

No, you all created the negativity since TASK hasn't done anything yet! You are getting mad over an idea and not even the correct one. You got all mad because you don't like the rest of DF know that you all control your pilots. Did you or did you not tell them not to get involved? I am happy to have Kestral as a TASK Force member...Listen to your self you think Ktestral doesn't have the right code of ethics to do this. Oh man you guys are hopeless.

I see a mad post from you, nothing more. You assume we have an issue when we clearly stated we prefer to handle it in house. You come here looking to promote something we clearly want no part of. Again you see it necessary to put it here.

You have no understanding of this squad, you never did. Instead you assume that this is an iron fist.rule. If you don't like our Decision, so be it. It's ours to make and not for you to question. So take the petty jabs and nd leave.

Delete edit delete, hmmm decisions, decisions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, CRAZYWOLF, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200431

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1477

Whiplash wrote:

*[M]VonHulk wrote: So the post here "disapear", but on your thread they get "cleaned up". Thanks for the clarification, Everything seems much clearer now. Just be glad I am not a moderator.

DId you miss the whole posted on the wrong thread part?? post it on discussion and it can stay like every other post. Before this week I never deleted any they are in the deleted items thread and I don't have time to move all the items. So if it's posted on the wrong thread I delete them.

I think you're trying to have two squads others feel the same way. Also lol at controlled pilots, yeah im very submissive and follow orders blindly are you serious
A man with any character at all must have enemies and places he is not welcome...

The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by DoGss.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200432

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
So the only posts he wishes to backup come from our thread after admitting he deleted others, guess that's an honor if your that paranoid.over typed word.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200434

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote: So the only posts he wishes to backup come from our thread after admitting he deleted others, guess that's an honor if your that paranoid.over typed word.

Apparently mine was used as Evidence, I was unaware I was under a court preceding....hopefully the judge will not allow it as it was taken without me being aware of said trial. ..whoever the judge is in Bizarro Fn World
A man with any character at all must have enemies and places he is not welcome...

The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by DoGss.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200437

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264
Spoken like a true power hungry politician, who thinks that he can control every think and every one. Sorry if you don't like the fact that we make up our own minds and not fall under your control. Lol we are not feeble minded here whip. You can not control our minds. And that passes you off. So instead you jump on our thread foaming off at the mouth over task. We don't care to here it. So bugger off Whip, we are not your puppets.

And talk about changing and deleting post. You whined about us doing that and yet you admit to doing it. Then say in world chat you don't do that stuff. Lol be dude your the biggest hypocrite in this game. Again move alone whip, move along. Next post you make here will be altered and our deleted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, CRAZYWOLF, [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by GreyGhost.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200438

• Meganmae
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you'll remember me..
  • Thank you received: 834
MISFITS I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!!

Are the bathrooms done yet? :whistle: :silly:
[/quote
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| MissHell, GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, HannaH

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200440

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857
I get it now discredit wig...try to take down as many MOM'S in the process. Now we have no in game mods. Start TASK so he can be the big sheriff. Now Misfits disagree with TASK..and we are the bad guys all of the sudden. And how are we the controlling ones. Seems you want to control it all whip!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, DoGss, GreyGhost, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, CRAZYWOLF, [*M]VonHuLK, __simia manu__

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200444

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

Meganmae wrote: MISFITS I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!!

Im pretty sure they are done but the door is locked from the inside. Im almost positive Coop is in there taking more selfies, Reckless is posing for some glamour shots, and Weatherman is getting a haircut. I promise we will get it cleaned up for you miss Megan.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]Reckless, [M]Slatz, HannaH

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200445

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
Just to clarify, No one has told me what to do in a long time ( well the officers did tell me to put my pants back on at the last meeting), BUT I DIDN'T LISTEN> LOL
I would like to think of this Family of more of a Democracy. We text our ideas back and forth, they get tweaked a little here and there, and BOOM the pefect idea. I'm still pushing for the no pants idea...

Democracy is a form of government in which all eligible citizens participate equally.
(For the governmentaly challenged)
See I live in America, not the perfect government. But the perfect idea. We have NO RULER, NO KING, NO BOSS.
Just like the Misfits. We all have a say.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M] Johnny Kent, [M] Harleyrider

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK. Reason: A$$BAG

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200447

• [*M]bzerkbzerk

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote:

Whiplash wrote:

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote:

Thanks,

Whip

Dragon Mercenary wrote:

I see a mad post from you, nothing more. You assume we have an issue when we clearly stated we prefer to handle it in house. You come here looking to promote something we clearly want no part of. Again you see it necessary to put it here.

You have no understanding of this squad, you never did. Instead you assume that this is an iron fist.rule. If you don't like our Decision, so be it. It's ours to make and not for you to question. So take the petty jabs and nd leave.

Delete edit delete, hmmm decisions, decisions.

So your interpretation of a discussion that took place amongst our members is that we as leaders control our pilots. You are dense dude, it's a democracy amongst us and as leaders we post the decision that the majority agreed upon.

When our members respectfully requested to leave the derogatory comments began against them and this squads leadership based on biased assumptions. And you wonder why there is a problem.

You are doing a great job with task, lots of fights, threats in world chat from one tasker and no order in the house of task. Let's not forget the deleted posts that you deemed to much for you to handle and transfer to the appropriate thread.

This is why we want no part of task Whip, it creates negative bs like this when a noob doesn't understand why he/she was targeted and only sees the squad banner above the players name who targeted him/her.

We deal with it in game, myself it's just a simple adaptation of game play without the vengeance in mind. If they wish to drop, sk, tk so be it. I will adapt and give them a good fight, dealing with it in game big woop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200452

• [*M]bzerkbzerk

*[M]VonHulk wrote: Just to clarify, No one has told me what to do in a long time ( well the officers did tell me to put my pants back on at the last meeting), BUT I DIDN'T LISTEN> LOL
I would like to think of this Family of more of a Democracy. We text our ideas back and forth, they get tweaked a little here and there, and BOOM the pefect idea. I'm still pushing for the no pants idea...

Democracy is a form of government in which all eligible citizens participate equally.
See I live in America, not the perfect government. But the perfect idea. We have NO RULER, NO KING, NO BOSS.

His only control is that delete button, proven that point already. Copy and paste the bs he wishes to keep and get rid of the body of evidence.

Here we are responding without deleting. Why not edit you might ask? In this case.val8d arguments and points are being conveyed. Ohh how I want to push that little delete button, but prefer to let all see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200458

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004

Meganmae wrote: MISFITS I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!!

To answer your question (YES)! Sorry I have been busy and didn't notify you sooner. Also I placed seat warmers on the girls commodes! :woohoo: I know its summer but you'll thank me[come this fall!!! ;)

Now I've got to get back to the AceHole Grey's got me grouting the WHOLE POOL!!!!

Ugh! will this recruit ever move up!!!! :pinch: /b]

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200459

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

*[M]VonHulk wrote: Just to clarify, No one has told me what to do in a long time ( well the officers did tell me to put my pants back on at the last meeting), BUT I DIDN'T LISTEN> LOL

In that case I say! Flip Flop Fridays!!!!!!! :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200469

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
OK [M]isfits I have a favor to ask. I'm stuck at work so I don't have access to my plane. Can you all go up and terrorize the skies as I would do if I was home? You know, rip through the reds, Blast the hangars, Crush the tanks, and lay waste to the carriers. I will try to be in the air at about 9pm Eastern, but until then, someone must keep the reds pushed back. Humbily yours, VoNHuLK

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [M] Harleyrider, HannaH

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200471

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

[m]-Moon- wrote:

Flip Flops are also called THONGS, I say yes to THONGS. Woot Woot :woohoo: :unsure: :dry:

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200472

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

[M]maeday wrote: Can anyone tell me what T.A.S.K stands for and what it is ? :ohmy:

sir MaeDay, if you look under the RECENT TOPICS, you will see a thread named TASK Force. The first post on that thread will explain it. It is a group of players compiling a list of "BAD" players, spawnkillers, Teamkillers, Tankspawners, and Potty Mouths. Then hunting them, and trying to reform them.

permision given and expressed to copy, delete, change or just steal and repost to anywhere you choose. except to any place my Mother might read it, I don't need her breathing down my neck.
Thanks you

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK. Reason: BaBaBooie

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200476

• [*M]bzerkbzerk

[M]maeday wrote: Thank you Hulk. I think maybe I'm starting to understand this feud. Correct me if I am wrong. Whip wants to be a moderator of task and in a sense have some control over misfits.

Long story short. Task started and some of our members joined the group. As a squad the majority was against it and we posted our stance. Part.of the post stating that any Misfits who wished to remain with task would be asked to leave the squad.

From this our members respectfully requested to leave task. Upon they're request, derogatory comments were made towards them and misfits leadership.

Hence bringing negative vibes to the 121st Misfits and the forum. We stated our stance yet Whip feels the need to continue to post his reasoning here creating unwanted drama.

Hope this helps, again a short version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200478

• HannaH
  • HA HA HA HANNAH WANNABE BASTERD TOO (;,,;)
  • Thank you received: 198

*[M]VonHulk wrote: OK [M]isfits I have a favor to ask. I'm stuck at work so I don't have access to my plane. Can you all go up and terrorize the skies as I would do if I was home? You know, rip through the reds, Blast the hangars, Crush the tanks, and lay waste to the carriers. I will try to be in the air at about 9pm Eastern, but until then, someone must keep the reds pushed back. Humbily yours, VoNHuLK

Unfortunatly I'm not a Misfit but I would do the job. Can I use your plane? :whistle:
ONLY 4 GIRLS !
Warning: Spoiler!
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| MissHell, GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200480

• Meganmae
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you'll remember me..
I should read all the post but too much lol.

Let me guess, rabbit has been talking about speedos, hulky and his butt, ghost singing his songs, and slatz making us famous?? :evil:
[/quote
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, HannaH

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200483

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674

Meganmae wrote: I should read all the post but too much lol.

Let me guess, rabbit has been talking about speedos, hulky and his butt, ghost singing his songs, and slatz making us famous?? :evil:[/quot

I'd wear a thong but my tail.gets in the way :blink:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Meganmae, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200484

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674

Hannah G wrote:

*[M]VonHulk wrote: OK [M]isfits I have a favor to ask. I'm stuck at work so I don't have access to my plane. Can you all go up and terrorize the skies as I would do if I was home? You know, rip through the reds, Blast the hangars, Crush the tanks, and lay waste to the carriers. I will try to be in the air at about 9pm Eastern, but until then, someone must keep the reds pushed back. Humbily yours, VoNHuLK

Unfortunatly I'm not a Misfit but I would do the job. Can I use your plane? :whistle:

Hannah you can use one of mine B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, HannaH

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200485

• Meganmae
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you'll remember me..

[m]-Moon- wrote:

AND I CALL EVERY MONDAY AND TUESDAY PRAISE MEG DAY!!! :evil: :woohoo:
[/quote
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, HannaH

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200486

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

darraxx wrote:

Hannah G wrote:

Hannah you can use one of mine B)

Kickass banner Darraxx

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200487

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Meganmae wrote:

[m]-Moon- wrote:

AND I CALL EVERY MONDAY AND TUESDAY PRAISE MEG DAY!!! :evil: :woohoo:

Ohhh Praise the GREAT MEG!!!! OHHH Praise the GREAT MEG!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 0.826 seconds