Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200488

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

[M]maeday wrote: Thank you Hulk. I think maybe I'm starting to understand this feud. Correct me if I am wrong. Whip wants to be a moderator of task and in a sense have some control over misfits.

CONTROL THE MISFITS??? I'm a Misfit, and I can't control myself. Good luck on some GOON trying to control any of us. Just so you know I'm not wearing any pants. I would like for anyone in this game or out to TELL me what to do (BlueMax isn't back is he?).

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]Slatz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200489

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690

*[M]VonHulk wrote: OK [M]isfits I have a favor to ask. I'm stuck at work so I don't have access to my plane. Can you all go up and terrorize the skies as I would do if I was home? You know, rip through the reds, Blast the hangars, Crush the tanks, and lay waste to the carriers. I will try to be in the air at about 9pm Eastern, but until then, someone must keep the reds pushed back. Humbily yours, VoNHuLK

I'm on it, but don't give me any shit if the striped one comes back scratched.....and you're welcome :)

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200490

• Meganmae
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you'll remember me..
  • Thank you received: 834

[m]-Moon- wrote:

Meganmae wrote:

[m]-Moon- wrote:

*[M]VonHulk wrote: Just to clarify, No one has told me what to do in a long time ( well the officers did tell me to put my pants back on at the last meeting), BUT I DIDN'T LISTEN> LOL
I would like to think of this Family of more of a Democracy. We text our ideas back and forth, they get tweaked a little here and there, and BOOM the pefect idea. I'm still pushing for the no pants idea...

Democracy is a form of government in which all eligible citizens participate equally.
(For the governmentaly challenged)
See I live in America, not the perfect government. But the perfect idea. We have NO RULER, NO KING, NO BOSS.
Just like the Misfits. We all have a say.

In that case I say! Flip Flop Fridays!!!!!!! :woohoo:

AND I CALL EVERY MONDAY AND TUESDAY PRAISE MEG DAY!!! :evil: :woohoo:

Ohhh Praise the GREAT MEG!!!! OHHH Praise the GREAT MEG!!!!

Now this is why i've liked moon since the beginning! :woohoo:
[/quote
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200491

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004

*[M]VonHulk wrote:

[M]maeday wrote: Thank you Hulk. I think maybe I'm starting to understand this feud. Correct me if I am wrong. Whip wants to be a moderator of task and in a sense have some control over misfits.

CONTROL THE MISFITS??? I'm a Misfit, and I can't control myself. Good luck on some GOON trying to control any of us. Just so you know I'm not wearing any pants. I would like for anyone in this game or out to TELL me what to do (BlueMax isn't back is he?).

I thought you were at work!?!?!?!?! NO pants!?!?!?!?! What a dress code!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meganmae, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200492

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857

[M]Reckless wrote:

*[M]VonHulk wrote: OK [M]isfits I have a favor to ask. I'm stuck at work so I don't have access to my plane. Can you all go up and terrorize the skies as I would do if I was home? You know, rip through the reds, Blast the hangars, Crush the tanks, and lay waste to the carriers. I will try to be in the air at about 9pm Eastern, but until then, someone must keep the reds pushed back. Humbily yours, VoNHuLK

I'm on it, but don't give me any shit if the striped one comes back scratched.....and you're welcome :)

I call his tank!! Because mine is in for a cleaning (it keeps tipping over getting muddy)
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200493

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Meganmae wrote:

[m]-Moon- wrote:

Meganmae wrote:

[m]-Moon- wrote:

*[M]VonHulk wrote: Just to clarify, No one has told me what to do in a long time ( well the officers did tell me to put my pants back on at the last meeting), BUT I DIDN'T LISTEN> LOL
I would like to think of this Family of more of a Democracy. We text our ideas back and forth, they get tweaked a little here and there, and BOOM the pefect idea. I'm still pushing for the no pants idea...

Democracy is a form of government in which all eligible citizens participate equally.
(For the governmentaly challenged)
See I live in America, not the perfect government. But the perfect idea. We have NO RULER, NO KING, NO BOSS.
Just like the Misfits. We all have a say.

In that case I say! Flip Flop Fridays!!!!!!! :woohoo:

AND I CALL EVERY MONDAY AND TUESDAY PRAISE MEG DAY!!! :evil: :woohoo:

Ohhh Praise the GREAT MEG!!!! OHHH Praise the GREAT MEG!!!!

Now this is why i've liked moon since the beginning! :woohoo:

hey I got (thong) friday! Why not get Praise THE MEG Monday and tuesday!? ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meganmae, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200495

• [*M]yNuts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4141
FINALLY THE PROOF IS HERE!!! MEN, A MUST READ, LATEST MEDICAL NEWS!!!! GENTLEMAN....FIRE UP THOSE DUTCH OVENS!!!! ROTFLMNO!!!!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meganmae, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200499

• [*M]yNuts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4141
SO MY BROTHERS IF YOU REALLY LOVE SOMEONE...GIVE THEM A DUTCH OVEN....THEY WILL THANK YOU YEARS FROM NOW!!, ROTFLMNO!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200500

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
This is a good place for a stickup. :huh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200505

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]yNuts wrote: FINALLY THE PROOF IS HERE!!! MEN, A MUST READ, LATEST MEDICAL NEWS!!!! GENTLEMAN....FIRE UP THOSE DUTCH OVENS!!!! ROTFLMNO!!!!

on that note my wife and kids will live forever if I have anything to say about it! :sick: :woohoo:

Last edit: by [M]oon.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200508

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

[m]-Moon- wrote:

*[M]VonHulk wrote:

I thought you were at work!?!?!?!?! NO pants!?!?!?!?! What a dress code!!!!

Yeah right, no one tells Hulkypoo what to do? :huh:
1. Mrs.Hulk can. Well we know what will happen if he dont. :whistle:
2. His IPad can. Its always telling him time to put me down. :blink:
3. Ummmmm OK drawing a blank here! :unsure:

Ah ha forget it. Hulk go fly now! :ohmy: :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200510

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

[*M]bhfoust wrote:

[M]Reckless wrote:

I call his tank!! Because mine is in for a cleaning (it keeps tipping over getting muddy)

Foust I ordered a set of training wheels for your tank.. :whistle: and it comes with this nice clock. :woohoo:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Big Braciole

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200511

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
I know this is old news... But I HATE the new tank, I've shot down 10 planes since the new tank arrived. With the old tank I could do that in one long game. PHOOIE
And it's Tippy

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]Slatz, [M] Harleyrider

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200512

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

[*M]bhfoust wrote:

[M]Reckless wrote:

Foust I ordered a set of training wheels for your tank.. :whistle: and it comes with this nice clock. :woohoo:

Did you get them next day air!?
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200513

• [*M]TBUILT

[*M]bhfoust wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

[*M]bhfoust wrote:

[M]Reckless wrote:

Did you get them next day air!?

Of course I did brother..or did I? :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200517

• [M]Slatz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • A memory today is a treasure tomorrow
  • Thank you received: 2979
Good Lord that's a lot of posts that I just ran through...and now I do not recall much of anything :blink: DATA OVERLOAD!!!! :woohoo:

and don't count on me following the law or orders, I just drove a week with an expired license :whistle: That's right folks, that makes me a regular bad boy, one that strike fear in your very hearts :angry:

Stick with me... ill make you famous :evil: MUWAHAHAHAHA

On a side note, renewed my license...so you ladies missed your chance to hang out with a rebel without a clue... I mean, cause :pinch: LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M] Stryker, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless, [M] Harleyrider, Big Braciole

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200541

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
H U L K P O O P :sick: :woohoo: :whistle:

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, Big Braciole

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200546

• [NLR] Big*Joe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Meta Gaming 101
  • Thank you received: 592
Good game Freimann!

NewLunarRepublic.spruz.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Freimann

Last edit: by [NLR] Big*Joe.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200548

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
Well...contrary to hulk...I'll be wearing my strechy pants...last time I flew without them, my flightstick got a mind of its own.. :huh: that ain't happenin again
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200550

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
Ok, I just got muted in world chat. RAPTOR, you Basterd. How long does this last?

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200557

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
So Misfit family I have a confession to make. I have now been without power for about 4 hours. We had a crazy storm knock it out.

As I mentioned earlier, I am unsupervised this week! Kids are at the grandparents and wife is working out of town.

I vowed I would play every free moment I had uninterrupted I might add! ;)

I ran into a problem. My battery was getting low, I found a solution!

Mrs. Mooney thinks I'm bonkers! She called to check on me and asked what I was doing. My reply was (too) honest. I told her I was sitting in the truck with it running charging my battery while I flew with my brothers and sister!

She promptly told me I have a problem and needed to seek help. So ........ I'm seeking help lmao!

What!? I did what she said! I'm asking for brain storms on how to charge a battery!

Love you Misfits!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless, Big Braciole

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200558

• [*M]TBUILT

*[M]VonHulk wrote: Ok, I just got muted in world chat. RAPTOR, you Basterd. How long does this last?

OH VON
What did you say brother? :whistle: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200559

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

*[M]VonHulk wrote: Ok, I just got muted in world chat. RAPTOR, you Basterd. How long does this last?

OH VON
What did you say brother? :whistle: :woohoo:

Ok, I was in world chat and Horrible Breast showed up. So of course I typed BOOB. BLAM. Muted UGH. IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN. I typed HULK POOP, I blame Foust for the second one, lol

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200560

• Freimann
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 639

Morning[G.I.]Joe wrote: Good game Freimann!

Thanks Joe, and good to see u!

We got em, in spite of the lag!

Great game.
FEUER FREI!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [NLR] Big*Joe

Last edit: by Freimann.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200561

• [*M]coop
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Sua Sponte"
  • Thank you received: 2949

[*M]yNuts wrote: SO MY BROTHERS IF YOU REALLY LOVE SOMEONE...GIVE THEM A DUTCH OVEN....THEY WILL THANK YOU YEARS FROM NOW!!, ROTFLMNO!!!

A ROMAN HELMET IS A GREAT GIFT AS WELL...LMAO
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Big Braciole

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200562

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Great games with excellent misfits! The last game, BMFM and black ace lagged horribly to the point where I emptied close to 400 bullets in each. Luckily black ace finally died after which freimann and I tore him a new one for taking advantage, then won the game. Freimann was in a tank and I killed while on the way to the carrier, keeping the reds clear..Freimann beat me to the carrier with the shell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Freimann

Last edit: by [*M]ONSTER CANNON.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200564

• Freimann
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 639
Hey Mike, hope u got a good enough pic to post of your amazing carrier landing!

Mike managed to land inside an aircraft carrier, upside down, on the ceiling, like a fly!

I tried to get a pic, but wasn't fast enough, sorry.
FEUER FREI!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200565

• [*M]TBUILT
Hulk what did we say about leaving the bathroom door open? :sick:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Big Braciole

Last edit: by [*M]TBUILT.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200567

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Freimann wrote: Hey Mike, hope u got a good enough pic to post of your amazing carrier landing!

Mike managed to land inside an aircraft carrier, upside down, on the ceiling, like a fly!

I tried to get a pic, but wasn't fast enough, sorry.

No lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200569

• Desichick
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • :) ;)
  • Thank you received: 360
Hey B) ;) ;) .. Just stopped by just to say Hi :woohoo: :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop, GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [*M]Reckless, Freimann and 2 other people also said thanks.

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 0.915 seconds