Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200328

• [M] Harleyrider
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Harleyrider, aka #1 Ghostrider
  • Thank you received: 882

Meganmae wrote: Wow came back to 356 new posts, aint no way I'm reading all that. :woohoo:

Well Misfits I missed you very much, I've been pretty busy with going to Indaina that I couldn't even stop by the acehole. :(

OKAY LOVE Y'ALL :evil:

buhbye

Meg

Miss hearing your voice at the acehole Little Sis :)

1. DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR !! ( US ARMY VET 1ST CAV )

2. A COWARD WILL DIE MANY DEATHS, THE BRAVE ONLY ONE !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meganmae, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, __simia manu__, HannaH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200329

• [M] Harleyrider
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Harleyrider, aka #1 Ghostrider
  • Thank you received: 882

darraxx wrote: BOOOOORAHHHHH MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

Welcome home my brother :)

1. DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR !! ( US ARMY VET 1ST CAV )

2. A COWARD WILL DIE MANY DEATHS, THE BRAVE ONLY ONE !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200335

• HannaH
  • HA HA HA HANNAH WANNABE BASTERD TOO (;,,;)
  • Thank you received: 198
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# * * W E * A R E * C H A M P I O N * O F * * #

# * * F I F A * W O R L D * C U P * 2 0 1 4 * * #

OMG what an awesome night, oh guys I wanna hug you all ! ! ! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Two full hours such a great game and then this dream goal of Mario Götze.

I'm soooo happy right now. :) :side: :silly: :side: :) :side: :silly: :side: :) :blink: :sick: :huh: :oops: :whistle:

Lionel Messi you dam Basterd, you've cost me ten years of my life! :evil: :lol:
No doubt you're the world best player. Damn you're really lightning fast. :ohmy:
But sorry dude, Germany was the better team this year. U R OSOM TOO! 8)
Great Argentina, how you showed your team respect after the game.

It made my day when every german player's got an hug from MIss Merkel. :lol:

And please don't wonder cuz of my name. I'll fly as Hannah Götze for some days :lol:

OOH SCHLAAND :side: OOHOOOH SCHLAAAND :silly: OOOH SCHLAAND :woohoo:

ONLY 4 GIRLS !
Warning: Spoiler!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop, |111th| MissHell, GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, Weather[*M]an, Freimann and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200341

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264
Freimann I tried to switch to help you against 420 bro, :ohmy: but kept getting put in a damn dogfight.:evil: Ugh, I'm so sorry bro. :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200343

• Freimann
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 639

[*M] GreyGhost wrote: Freimann I tried to switch to help you against 420 bro, :ohmy: but kept getting put in a damn dogfight.:evil: Ugh, I'm so sorry bro. :(

No problem Ghost,

Had a fun game. Thanks for trying.
FEUER FREI!

The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200344

• Freimann
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 639

[M] Harleyrider wrote:

darraxx wrote: BOOOOORAHHHHH MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

Welcome home my brother :)

Ok, from now on everyone make sure to keep rabbit's cage locked!
FEUER FREI!

The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200349

• __simia manu__
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 504
ok, I just have a couple things to say here. I have read these post.
As far as this task thing goes, and targeting us? So whats new? all the same droppers, and campers.Big deal, We deal with them as always.
Now as far as the world chat goes, either these are children that were not brought up right, or, young adults who need their meds. Need we say more? They can not, or will not bring down the house of the misfits.
These power hungry wantabees, will never have what we do. So, I say , Brothers, and Sisters, let them rant on. We know who is the better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop, GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, Mongo, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [*M]Reckless, Weather[*M]an and 2 other people also said thanks.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200356

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

In an effort to stop the feud... It seems to me that the only arguments that have any real 'meat' to them are long past and the rest is a lot of mud slinging done by both sides. I think a lot more of us wish it would stop than continue.

All I ask for is a chance to show what T.A.S.K. can do. You already do what T.A.S.K. does and then some for your own pilots which is a benefit of being in a squad especially one like the Misfits. Why can we not to the same service for others? It has to be under stricter guidelines of course since all or pretty well all have to agree that these players are ruining games. So just some points and I will leave it at that:

1. We have no power or rights over anyone else what we will do is selective targeting.

This means instead of shooting player A B C, as soon as player B is in range he will be shot at if player B was on the T.A.S.K. list. No spoiled missions, no team killing. Aggressive relentless pursuit yes but still within the rules of the game.

2. The players who are put on the T.A.S.K. list will have to commit multiple offenses and have multiple people post on our thread for help saying that they are a problem.

So it's not like someone ends up there on a whim. If someone disagrees and saw the incident posted, I urge you to post and say why that person doesn't deserve to be on the list.

3. So far we have done 0 T.A.S.K. activities or operations.

Nothing has been done yet so I am asking that you simply wait until we do something wrong before passing judgement. Isn't that fair?

I hope this helps, in addition I know nothing of any targeting of Misfits by T.A.S.K. or DD so if anyone has info please pm it to me or post on our thread.

Thanks,

Whip
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [*M]Reckless

Last edit: by Whiplash. Reason: cause I spell like a dragon

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200358

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3094

[*M] GreyGhost wrote: Freimann I tried to switch to help you against 420 bro, :ohmy: but kept getting put in a damn dogfight.:evil: Ugh, I'm so sorry bro. :(

Jas is back? :woohoo:
Don´t live life faster then your guardian angel can fly
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200360

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

bellsaj wrote:

Jas is back? :woohoo:

Yes Tink run for the hills. I'm Hiding in the tunnels, It takes longer to get to the other side, but its much safer.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, GreyGhost, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200362

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3094
You can run, but not hide.
There are no hiding place she won't find.
A dark shadow in the sky,I feel the pain is coming.
Don´t live life faster then your guardian angel can fly
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200367

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1477

Whiplash wrote: In an effort to stop the feud... It seems to me that the only arguments that have any real 'meat' to them are long past and the rest is a lot of mud slinging done by both sides. I think a lot more of us wish it would stop than continue.

All I ask for is a chance to show what T.A.S.K. can do. You already do what T.A.S.K. does and then some for your own pilots which is a benefit of being in a squad especially one like the Misfits. Why can we not to the same service for others? It has to be under stricter guidelines of course since all or pretty well all have to agree that these players are ruining games. So just some points and I will leave it at that:

1. We have no power or rights over anyone else what we will do is selective targeting.

This means instead of shooting player A B C, as soon as player B is in range he will be shot at if player B was on the T.A.S.K. list. No spoiled missions, no team killing. Aggressive relentless pursuit yes but still within the rules of the game.

2. The players who are put on the T.A.S.K. list will have to commit multiple offenses and have multiple people post on our thread for help saying that they are a problem.

So it's not like someone ends up there on a whim. If someone disagrees and saw the incident posted, I urge you to post and say why that person doesn't deserve to be on the list.

Nothing has been done yet so I am asking that you simply wait until we do something wrong before passing judgement. Isn't that fair?

I hope this helps, in addition I know nothing of any targeting of Misfits by T.A.S.K. or DD so if anyone has info please pm it to me or post on our thread.

Thanks,

Whip

Why don't you stop deleting any post that disagrees with your point of view in the task thread like a Nazi. It's frustrating people, not me personally as I have no dog in the fight yet. But it's good to see opposing point of views when a discussion is going on. Maybe I'll just start the task non deleted posts official thread. Also rat tat tat claimed to be shot ya. Is he still a member of your squad?
A man with any character at all must have enemies and places he is not welcome...

The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, __simia manu__

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200369

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

Whiplash wrote: In an effort to stop the feud... It seems to me that the only arguments that have any real 'meat' to them are long past and the rest is a lot of mud slinging done by both sides. I think a lot more of us wish it would stop than continue.

Thanks,

Whip

Oh good...I'd hate to target task members...ha, just kidding and thanks for clarification. I misread an earlier post...something I do often sadly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200370

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857
I just seen on the news that you can be allergic to your iPad. ..they call it iRash....ANDROID RULES!!!! :woohoo: T you know the tune that's playing in the background when I seen this rotflmao! !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200374

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

DoGss wrote:

Thanks,

Whip

Why don't you stop deleting any post that disagrees with your point of view in the task thread like a Nazi. It's frustrating people, not me personally as I have no dog in the fight yet. But it's good to see opposing point of views when a discussion is going on. Maybe I'll just start the task non deleted posts official thread. Also rat tat tat claimed to be shot ya. Is he still a member of your squad?

If you read post 2 of the thread it says that the TASK force thread is not for discussions there is a discussion thread made for that. I was moving them at the beginning but the amount was so many that I gave up and made the rule if they are posted there I will delete them and if you want to see them Rudolf has them on the MOM thread and I pm'd him and said he is welcome to repost on the discussion thread.

Nazi nice...

I think the fact no one is reading anything and jumping to conclusions is most of the problem. I deleted both sides of the argument back to where the thread was before they started.

No Shot Ya / Rat tat tat / PR ACE left when he could no longer control himself in world chat
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Last edit: by Whiplash.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200377

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1477

Whiplash wrote:

DoGss wrote:

Thanks,

Whip

If you read post 2 of the thread it says that the TASK force thread is not for discussions there is a discussion thread made for that. I was moving them at the beginning but the amount was so many that I gave up and made the rule if they are posted there I will delete them and if you want to see them Rudolf has them on the MOM thread and I pm'd him and said he is welcome to repost on the discussion thread.

Nazi nice...

I think the fact no one is reading anything and jumping to conclusions is most of the problem. I deleted both sides of the argument back to where the thread was before they started.

No Shot Ya / Rat tat tat / PR ACE left when he could no longer control himself in world chat

Well now im confused because you just copied this DISCUSSION and posted it in thr thread you said is not for Discussion. Are you playing games whip? Or are you confused?

He also started 2 threads here wishing death on peoples children and insulting your wife. Between him and Snowbum I think you guys need to do a better job of policing who you let in your squad before you jump into policing the whole game
A man with any character at all must have enemies and places he is not welcome...

The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent

Last edit: by DoGss.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200379

• [M] Johnny Kent
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Yes , ive always been a bit of a Kent !
  • Thank you received: 1165

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote:

johnnie kent wrote: So ive got myself a new hobby ......or as Mrs KENT put it .." Oh christ not another HOBBY how longs this one goner last ? " :evil:
Oh this ones a keeper babe :whistle: well I guess as long as the fish survive B)

DAVY says, hey JOHNNIE since you live in the land down under we know everything is different, do the fish swim counterclockwise or clockwise.

Hey davy if you want to send me the air fare ill go check that out :P ... since youve asked its been makin me wonder too , but as for here in England they do a bit of both . Guess its because were in the middle B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by [M] Johnny Kent.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200380

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004

[*M] Dirt wrote: ok, I just have a couple things to say here. I have read these post.
As far as this task thing goes, and targeting us? So whats new? all the same droppers, and campers.Big deal, We deal with them as always.
Now as far as the world chat goes, either these are children that were not brought up right, or, young adults who need their meds. Need we say more? They can not, or will not bring down the house of the misfits.
These power hungry wantabees, will never have what we do. So, I say , Brothers, and Sisters, let them rant on. We know who is the better.

AMEN!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX, __simia manu__

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200388

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674

johnnie kent wrote:

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote:

johnnie kent wrote: So ive got myself a new hobby ......or as Mrs KENT put it .." Oh christ not another HOBBY how longs this one goner last ? " :evil:
Oh this ones a keeper babe :whistle: well I guess as long as the fish survive B)

DAVY says, hey JOHNNIE since you live in the land down under we know everything is different, do the fish swim counterclockwise or clockwise.

Hey davy if you want to send me the air fare ill go check that out :P ... since youve asked its been makin me wonder too , but as for here in England they do a bit of both . Guess its because were in the middle B)

He I don't see any air bubbles in that tank. What the hell the fish breathing. And the orange one looks like potential bait to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200390

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Thank you received: 6993
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200391

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690
Hmmm, I'm not sure what to do. The Centurion is gone and I was hoping to have an alteration made to my newer banner - is anyone up to the task? I just hope to have the cowboy replaced with an actual pilot. At the time the cowboy was what I wanted, but now that I'm starting to grow up - even ate all my vegetables at supper last night - my tastes have changed.

Can anyone help Porkfinger?

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200393

• [M] Johnny Kent
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Yes , ive always been a bit of a Kent !
  • Thank you received: 1165

This was a poster from WW2 distributed in and around london during the blitz and I just thought it was quite apt for dogfight land at the moment with all the shenanigans going on

Ps , Id have put MISFITS at the top if I knew how to
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200397

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
My excuse for wanting to make babies.lol

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Freimann

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200398

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

[M]Reckless wrote: Hmmm, I'm not sure what to do. The Centurion is gone and I was hoping to have an alteration made to my newer banner - is anyone up to the task? I just hope to have the cowboy replaced with an actual pilot. At the time the cowboy was what I wanted, but now that I'm starting to grow up - even ate all my vegetables at supper last night - my tastes have changed.

I would post on the Official Global Banner Factory. someone there will help you Porky. Tell then I sent you.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]Reckless

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200402

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690

*[M]VonHulk wrote:

[M]Reckless wrote: Hmmm, I'm not sure what to do. The Centurion is gone and I was hoping to have an alteration made to my newer banner - is anyone up to the task? I just hope to have the cowboy replaced with an actual pilot. At the time the cowboy was what I wanted, but now that I'm starting to grow up - even ate all my vegetables at supper last night - my tastes have changed.

I would post on the Official Global Banner Factory. someone there will help you Porky. Tell then I sent you.

Here's what I did in the meantime - went to Google translate and translated "Me Chinese, me have fun, me play Ching Chong on your bum" to Chinese and then back to English. Funny result.

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Freimann

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200403

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Thank you received: 6993

Thanks,

Whip

You may have the best intentions here, but it has created so much negativity that it may never recover. This began within the first 24 hours of the rebirth, not by one of us, however by one of your taskers. If you plan to select players to exercise what you have outlined, then I strongly suggest that they be mature enough for the position. Knee jerk reactions(emotional)will solve nothing, only create more arguments.

I am only reposting the following to show how or where the negativity began and why.

Dragon Mercenary wrote:
Yea I can tell you why they are backing down. Its no their decision. Their head of command is telling them to not get involved. I like this idea, u know every squad has a hit list, MOM, Misfits, Falcons, Gunners Inc, and many more. Only difference here is at least they are being told why they are being hunted. Then they have the chance to reform and start fresh with a clean slate. Whats wrong with that?

I for one am very happy this is back, only reason I couldn't join last time is my squad...

An assumption based comment that led to more immature remarks by others as it escalated. If this is the maturity level of task, then what constitutes any decision and gives any validation to the df community.

Last edit: by [*M]bzerkbzerk.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200406

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004
:woohoo: Good morning Misfits! I have been left unsupervised for the week! As soon as work is done I plan on being in the air! Can someone tell me what day and what time Misfit practice is! I so wanna participate in hopes that I can complete my evaluation and earn a big M this week! Please let me know!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless, [M] Harleyrider

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200412

• Punk[M]Chef
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 642

Whats with this,who the F is this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://i6

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, Phillipson, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200414

• Punk[M]Chef
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Whats with this,who the F is this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!,trying to post an image of some dude called charles ,blah blah crap something,givin the Misfits shit,have been away 4 two weeks and 2,300 forum posts is a bit 2 much to catch up on, WTF ??????????

The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, Phillipson, [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by Punk[M]Chef.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #200416

• Punk[M]Chef
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Punk[M]Chef wrote: Whats with this,who the F is this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!,trying to post an image of some dude called charles ,blah blah crap something,givin the Misfits shit,have been away 4 two weeks and 2,300 forum posts is a bit 2 much to catch up on, WTF ??????????

not the only one either !!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, Phillipson, [*M]VonHuLK

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.383 seconds