Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads that are just too cool to even have to search for them. RULE: you can't create a thread in here, a moderator has to move it from any other location.

TOPIC:

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189242

• jacklpe
  • jacklpe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If you got it, a trucker brought it!
  • Thank you received: 3027
Knight, if you would like the commission, we'll pay handsomely for several gallons.

Kes, here is your first "Special Projects Division" assignment. I want to set up a cider press in Warehouse #2. Make sure that we have the best product around. I'm sure we can sell it to every cafe and organic market around here. We'll ferment the rest of it and sell it to all of the bars. It's your baby. Make it pay!

I've been considering squad membership... How do I join the New Legendary Looney Misfit Dragon Eagles from Lafayette??? Oh hell. Never mind.

Contact The Jolly Roger at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc, [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189407

• [NLR]Jacob10000
  • Thank you received: 1711
Where exatly are these warehouses? Dogfight underground? Tell me you secret at once! :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189414

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Jacob10000 wrote: Where exatly are these warehouses? Dogfight underground? Tell me you secret at once! :evil:

Shhh. When you have a secret that good, and with rail access, you sure don't want to share it on here.

Contact The Jolly Roger at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc, [*M]VonHuLK

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189426

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
  • Thank you received: 411
Its the weekend and I still have work... Good thing I was able to sneak in a game or two this afternoon... One hot brewed coffee for the rainy days please..

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189451

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866
Hot cider brewing. The kind you buy at a country store in a big jug, somewhat filtered but not entirely, and no label because one of the neighbors makes it daily. Cinnamon sticks optional bt recommended.

Besides, it's wintertime *somewhere* in the world. You folks down under stopping by for a hot mug? Just hold it facing the floor, since you're all upside down :lol:

M

Edit: And Brazilian ground for Robert!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe, [TFL] Robert33

Last edit: by Manfred.

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189598

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE
  • Thank you received: 2818

Jacob10000 wrote: Where exatly are these warehouses? Dogfight underground? Tell me you secret at once! :evil:

I know where they are, but if you want to location it'll cost you....
I could care....But I dont

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189662

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dr Dave wrote:

I know where they are, but if you want to location it'll cost you....

If you tell the wrong person, it's really going to cost them! Some things just aren't for everyone to know.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189686

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
  • Thank you received: 411

Manfred wrote: Hot cider brewing. The kind you buy at a country store in a big jug, somewhat filtered but not entirely, and no label because one of the neighbors makes it daily. Cinnamon sticks optional bt recommended.

Besides, it's wintertime *somewhere* in the world. You folks down under stopping by for a hot mug? Just hold it facing the floor, since you're all upside down :lol:

M

Edit: And Brazilian ground for Robert!

*drinks Brazilian ground*

This is good stuff! :lol:

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189715

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Yea im one of the few that knew about some of there secret stuff, I stayed in the basement for a while while I rebuilt there 2 story basement and addic. Now that I practically live in the basement I can explore this roomy area.

I will make an announcement though, I am OFFICIALLY retiring for good from dogfight. The only threads ull find me on anymore is here at the JR, and at my job at the GBF. I will no longer fly, or visit anyones thread. If someone wants to c me, u now know where to find me
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189725

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

tKestrel wrote: Yea im one of the few that knew about some of there secret stuff, I stayed in the basement for a while while I rebuilt there 2 story basement and addic. Now that I practically live in the basement I can explore this roomy area.

I will make an announcement though, I am OFFICIALLY retiring for good from dogfight. The only threads ull find me on anymore is here at the JR, and at my job at the GBF. I will no longer fly, or visit anyones thread. If someone wants to c me, u now know where to find me

I'm thrilled that my establishment is on your short list of stuff worth hanging around for. With that said, I hate to see you narrow your horizons so much. There is a great cast and crew of characters all over this game. This is my preferred way to interact with most of them, but I certainly go walkabout from time to time too (granted, not always with the best results). There are people that I like from every squad, and from several squads people that I don't like quite as much. I'm not going to let that keep me from interacting with those that I do value though. As far as I'm concerned, I don't rattle the cages of those I don't care for, and they won't rattle mine. If they do, then we'll go from there. All I'm trying to say Kes is that you have just as much right to be here as any other player. Even if some people turn out not to be your favorite, they sure don't have the right to put you, or cause you to put yourself, in any kind of box. You are a nice guy, and a valued member of things around here. Hold your head high, ok??? Now with that said, have you mowed the yard this week??? :evil: :woohoo: B)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, Jasonmc

Last edit: by jacklpe.

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189805

• FuzzyFlyer 3
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Eat my bullets
  • Thank you received: 130
I stopped by the Jolly Roger in game today, if you heard a loud crash this morning, don't worry, it was just my plane landing upside down ;) I'll have cleaned up as soon as I find the janitor around here...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, jacklpe

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189806

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Oooo oooooo can I do it!!!! Ive been dieing to use the rocket launcher again :evil: :lol: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189818

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Would you rather use a rocket launcher, or a flamethrower? You can only use one!!! :evil:

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189827

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

jacklpe wrote: Would you rather use a rocket launcher, or a flamethrower? You can only use one!!! :evil:

Hey ya'll good morning. I brought some chickens for fresh eggs, a few pigs for the sausage and bacon, and a couple cows for the stakes! :) now for a proper breakfast! ;) hmmm how long before it's done? I'm starving. :woohoo:

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189831

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

jacklpe wrote: Would you rather use a rocket launcher, or a flamethrower? You can only use one!!! :evil:

ROCKET LAUNCHER!!!! Gimme gimme gimme :woohoo: ill try not to blow up anyone elses planes :whistle: :evil:

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189835

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ghost, if we use the flamethrower, it should be done pretty quickly!

BTW, the watermelons are here!

(Caution: Real Life Moment! Pardon the blurry image, the pic is actually the one I took this morning for proof of good condition of load upon delivery... Apparently the camera was a bit foggy)

The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost

Last edit: by jacklpe.

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189838

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

tKestrel wrote:

ROCKET LAUNCHER!!!! Gimme gimme gimme :woohoo: ill try not to blow up anyone elses planes :whistle: :evil:

Oh no, now I'm worried? Don't give Kes a rocket launcher, he blew a hole in my ship last time he had one! Damn birds of prey! :pinch:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tKestrel old

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189840

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M] GreyGhost wrote:

tKestrel wrote:

Oh no, now I'm worried? Don't give Kes a rocket launcher, he blew a hole in my ship last time he had one! Damn birds of prey! :pinch:

dont listen to him, eberyone knows u cant trust a ghost! Pleeeeaaase :whistle: :evil:

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189847

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

tKestrel wrote:

[*M] GreyGhost wrote:

tKestrel wrote:

dont listen to him, eberyone knows u cant trust a ghost! Pleeeeaaase :whistle: :evil:

Ahhh Kes, you know I'm more trust worthy then Casper. Don't do it! He might put a hole on the wall? :whistle: I should know I trained him. Lmao :cheer:

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189880

• Team Killer.
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • kill them all..
  • Thank you received: 329
hello friends and fellow Pilot just wanted to stop by and say hello and remind you all I got your 6
so next time you're flying along and see tracers streaming by your cockpit think for a moment wh. took off behind me just food for thought speaking of food I'll have some biscuits and gravy please and a coke see y'all in the happy skies.
I COULD NOT CARE LESS
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, jacklpe

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189882

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
We'll just help Kes find a safer place to stand. You ready to go Kes???

Team Killer, you are having entirely too much fun with that name.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr Dave., Team Killer.

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189907

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 414

jacklpe wrote: I've been considering squad membership... How do I join the New Legendary Looney Misfit Dragon Eagles from Lafayette??? Oh hell. Never mind.

:whistle: so a little birdie told me, you could be looking for 'suitable accommodation' whilst not spying on the hot customers.....

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189912

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Just a joke sir, just a joke...

We have hot customers? Who, when, and why didn't anyone tell me??? Not that my wife would let me chase after them anyway...

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189920

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 414

jacklpe wrote: Just a joke sir, just a joke...

We have hot customers? Who, when, and why didn't anyone tell me??? Not that my wife would let me chase after them anyway...

You mean they're not ladies...only ladies wear stretchy pants, don't they? :whistle:

Last edit: by DD I Stranger.

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189952

• Luna
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1516

This place had a pretty hot barmaid, last I checked...
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe, Team Killer.

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189959

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yea... As the owner of the place though I can't afford to even comment on that. I'll just love you for your sharp wit and intellect, and hopefully whatever else will help draw in the customers.

Now, Mr Psycho, I've gotta warn you... I'm a live and let live kind of guy. But, some things aren't as they always appear. I think what you've been seeing around here in tight pants are these creatures called MOMs. Some of 'em are totally regular guys. And some... well.. aren't. Far as I'm concerned though, that's their thing. I just wish a few of them would quit stealing the damn silverware. Hell, they have more money than the rest of us combined, but yet they do that... Some people.

Here is some of the surveillance footage of it all...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, Luna, DD I Stranger, Team Killer.

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189988

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Thank you received: 1411

I've been called hot. In the sauna. In July. In Africa. Dammit. I'm ugly. Okay? *sobs*
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, tKestrel old

Last edit: by Mac.

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #190008

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE
  • Thank you received: 2818
Jack are you saying Psycho dances with men? :huh: Heck we knew that... :whistle:
I could care....But I dont
The following user(s) said Thank You: DD I Stranger

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #190025

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Dave, any ideas on what glue will attach chrome plastic to the vinyl/plastic (textured) material they used on my dash? I'm trying to rig a chrome speedo/tach bezel on, as apparently there is not one in this entire universe that fits my truck. Special order dash I guess??? Anyway, the glue surface is a very thin profile. I've already determined that silicone isn't going to do anything without using way too much. Gorilla glue never works... Maybe Loctite super glue?

Aggravating...

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #190028

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dr Dave wrote: Jack are you saying Psycho dances with men? :huh: Heck we knew that... :whistle:

Nah, I think Psycho ran off with one of the other ladies here. I liked her, but I think she has a full time job now peddling meds over at the Looney Bin.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr Dave., DD I Stranger

Time to create page: 1.724 seconds