Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads that are just too cool to even have to search for them. RULE: you can't create a thread in here, a moderator has to move it from any other location.

TOPIC:

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #188907

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

|111th|KptnSINGH wrote: You guys need to start paying for u drinks and nachos here.
The register couodnt make change for a twenty dillar bill even if they used all the quarters n nickles

What if we get robbed by a band of wingmen

Jolly roger robbed of 6.73 cents today......tyeheadline will read

No more freeebies

Freebies? Why didn't any one tell me! I've been paying double for every thing. :ohmy: well have of that is tips for Ms. Luna and Manfred. :) but I have noticed that all the beef and bean micro wave burritos have come up missing!! :huh: Oh Kptn, your plane is full of burrito wrappers! :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #188910

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866
Only half?

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #188911

• yakuza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 556
Ghost!
Thats strange, I didnt realize U could eat or drink? :unsure:
But guess someones gotta tell ya that u leave a puddle of liquid after u finish ur refreshment..... :whistle:

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #188914

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Manfred wrote: Only half?

Well yes sir! I pay full price for every thing. Then pay that again and split it between you and Luna. :unsure: Are you not getting your half Manny? Better talk to Luna about that! ;)

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #188916

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

yakuza wrote: Ghost!
Thats strange, I didnt realize U could eat or drink? :unsure:
But guess someones gotta tell ya that u leave a puddle of liquid after u finish ur refreshment..... :whistle:

Oh man is that happening again? :blush: Sorry guys :( good thing I got you yakuza to let me know and clean up after me! :lol: what a heck of a guy! B)

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #188917

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred

[*M] GreyGhost wrote:

Well yes sir! I pay full price for every thing. Then pay that again and split it between you and Luna. :unsure: Are you not getting your half Manny? Better talk to Luna about that! ;)

We're getting it all. Just questioning the amount :lol:

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #188918

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Manfred wrote:

[*M] GreyGhost wrote:

We're getting it all. Just questioning the amount :lol:

Lol ok. May I have a slobber knocker please? And umm can you add it to Kes's tab? I'm sure he wouldn't mind, I'm a little short tonight. :unsure: I seam to have misplaced my money! I had it here in my pocket just a bit ago! :unsure:

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #188971

• Weather[*M]an
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Thank you received: 2065

Jacob10000 wrote:

Weather[*M]an wrote:

Jacob10000 wrote: Hi ladies and gents, haven't been able to sneak off to the bar in a while. What beverages have y'all been enjoying, anything new worth trying? I've gotten a bit bored with my beers and switched to wine for a while. Just opened a bottle of Arkansas made red muscadine from Post Familie Vinyards. It's not the classiest, I know....may go for a nice cabernet or malbec next. Any wine snobs with suggestions?

Well Jacob I have been thoroughly enjoying a Texas summer brew from Shiner called Ruby Redbird. I find it best to combat the heat and make my taste buds happy. What kind of brews do you prefer?

My kegerator just ran out last week. :(

Awww...This is a mournful occasion. Glad to see you enjoy the Texas brand though :woohoo:
Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189059

• jacklpe
  • jacklpe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If you got it, a trucker brought it!
  • Thank you received: 3027
Glad to see everyone is having a good time. Manfred, I love that they think we're broke. That's only in real life...

Anyway, I've been really busy working in the Freight and Produce section of our special projects division. Life is kind of busy and rough right now there. Next week, we're going on strike for three days though, so I'll be here to keep better tabs on the bar. If anyone wants watermelons, let me know. I've got a good line on several truckloads of them.

Talk to you guys later... Manfred and Luna, hold the bar down and Kes, hold down the rest of the fort. If any of you need me, push the blue button and I'll be in contact quickly.

Take care

Jacklpe

Contact The Jolly Roger at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yakuza, tKestrel old, Jasonmc

Last edit: by jacklpe.

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189064

• Jasonmc
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 804
Drinks on me tonight one of my favorite people just got a promotion. Good job buddy!!!

And jack since your on strik how about some more of this "special" duck loads. Season will be here before I know it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe, dino spider

Last edit: by Jasonmc.

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189066

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Going on strike next Tuesday through Thursday.... But hey, enough real life.

Special duck loads? Refresh my brain. I'm sure we can get you whatever you need though.

How's life man? Kansas was sure getting hot already. It felt like July.

Contact The Jolly Roger at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189067

• Jasonmc
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 804
You will have to look back a ways in the topic but some special equipment was procured for the kansas duck killers.

And yes kansas is already hot, but we have gotten some rain, and the wind isn't blowing!

Last edit: by Jasonmc.

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189069

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Wind not blowing in Kansas??? Did hell freeze?

I'll try to go back and look. I vaguely remember, but if we got it for you, I'm sure it was lethal! :evil:

Ok... Must sleep.... Everyone have a good evening.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189097

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred

jacklpe wrote: ... Manfred and Luna, hold the bar down and Kes, hold down the rest of the fort...

You said fort, and Kes brings out the Shoulder Mounted... err... umm... telescope.

Great response time Kes!

Who is need of a beverage, salty snack, or any other odd request?

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189104

• Luna
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1516
I was going to try to make it myself, but since you asked; I've been really craving some hot apple cider. Keep it simple with cinnamon and nutmeg. I don't want it hard, either -- I want to be able to get through this shift awake and coherent. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189110

• [NLR]Jacob10000
  • Thank you received: 1711

Weather[*M]an wrote:

Jacob10000 wrote:

Weather[*M]an wrote:

Jacob10000 wrote: Hi ladies and gents, haven't been able to sneak off to the bar in a while. What beverages have y'all been enjoying, anything new worth trying? I've gotten a bit bored with my beers and switched to wine for a while. Just opened a bottle of Arkansas made red muscadine from Post Familie Vinyards. It's not the classiest, I know....may go for a nice cabernet or malbec next. Any wine snobs with suggestions?

Well Jacob I have been thoroughly enjoying a Texas summer brew from Shiner called Ruby Redbird. I find it best to combat the heat and make my taste buds happy. What kind of brews do you prefer?

Awww...This is a mournful occasion. Glad to see you enjoy the Texas brand though :woohoo:

Oh yeah I like almost every Shiner I have ever consumedn not a big fan of "Wild Hare" pale ale. They made a mesquite smoked beer a few years ago called "Smokehaus" it was fantastic and I only got to try one bottle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Weather[*M]an

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189111

• yakuza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 556
well, since ur asking manfred....
would like loads of grownup dypers for ghost.... :P .
cant clean his mess all day.... :dry:
O, one more thing.....i would sugest u not use those rags u left lying around.... :whistle:
Damn! to late.... :sick:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred

Last edit: by yakuza.

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189118

• Weather[*M]an
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Thank you received: 2065

Jacob10000 wrote:

Weather[*M]an wrote:

Jacob10000 wrote:

Weather[*M]an wrote:

Oh yeah I like almost every Shiner I have ever consumedn not a big fan of "Wild Hare" pale ale. They made a mesquite smoked beer a few years ago called "Smokehaus" it was fantastic and I only got to try one bottle.

I also recommend trying out our brothers at Armadillo Ale or Rahr and Sons. Lots of brews. See if you can find some and try some. Saint Arnolds makes so good brews as well.
Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189119

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

yakuza wrote: well, since ur asking manfred....
would like loads of grownup dypers for ghost.... :P .
cant clean his mess all day.... :dry:
O, one more thing.....i would sugest u not use those rags u left lying around.... :whistle:
Damn! to late.... :sick:

Will you please stop trying to lift my sheet with your sword!! :huh: your cutting my sheets up! :angry:
And where would those diapers go? :dry: hmmmm now I'm curious!!! :blush:

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189141

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hey all, I would like to try my hand at some thing called a pumpernickel highball! :huh: just heard of it earlier today and would like to give it a try! :unsure: if that is not possible then just a bud light please! :) and my i get some peanuts please!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, jacklpe

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189180

• dino spider
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 335

Hey guys, haven't been in for a while! Can I get a chocolate milk and some dry rye toast? My head hurts for some reason :)
...Along came a SPIDER...

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189191

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Manfred wrote:

jacklpe wrote: ... Manfred and Luna, hold the bar down and Kes, hold down the rest of the fort...

You said fort, and Kes brings out the Shoulder Mounted... err... umm... telescope.

Great response time Kes!

Who is need of a beverage, salty snack, or any other odd request?

jeez I go to home depot to get some materials for the athroom and yall sign me up to hold up this whole bar up :blink: Jeez, u could have told me to get braces while I was out....
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189192

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Luna wrote: I was going to try to make it myself, but since you asked; I've been really craving some hot apple cider. Keep it simple with cinnamon and nutmeg. I don't want it hard, either -- I want to be able to get through this shift awake and coherent. ;)

Wait, they sell cider here???? No way!! is it the REAL cider? many say they have it but it taste terrible. I grew up in the country where we had cider by religion. Im picky with my cider. It has to be just right.

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189194

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

jacklpe wrote: Glad to see everyone is having a good time. Manfred, I love that they think we're broke. That's only in real life...

Anyway, I've been really busy working in the Freight and Produce section of our special projects division. Life is kind of busy and rough right now there. Next week, we're going on strike for three days though, so I'll be here to keep better tabs on the bar. If anyone wants watermelons, let me know. I've got a good line on several truckloads of them.

Talk to you guys later... Manfred and Luna, hold the bar down and Kes, hold down the rest of the fort. If any of you need me, push the blue button and I'll be in contact quickly.

Take care

Jacklpe

Jacklpe, I pushed the big blue button, but all it did was leave a thank u :blink:

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189211

• FuzzyFlyer 3
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Eat my bullets
  • Thank you received: 130

jacklpe wrote: Glad to see everyone is having a good time. Manfred, I love that they think we're broke. That's only in real life...

Take care

Jacklpe

I'd love me some watermelon

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189212

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Wrong one Kes.

But, it worked anyway! How may I assist?

I assume our cider should be as good as any other. If not, we'll get a cider press and start flying in fresh apples. I prefer Michigan apples, so that's where we'll get them if no one objects. It's going to raise the price a bit, but if my customers want it, then they get it.

For those interested in the Jolly Roger and its roots, we pattern much of the Jolly Roger off of the Moon Lake Club, a speakeasy during the prohibition era. It was located in Moon Lake, MS. In a time where airplanes were extremely rare, they flew in Kansas City steaks and fresh Maine lobster daily. An interesting bit of the past, if anyone is interested. I believe the bar still exists in one form or another, but it's been years since I've been by there. Moon Lake also offers excellent fishing. The other bar that we pattern ourselves after is The Hurricane Grill in Marathon, FL. As far as I know, they are still open today. Great food, great music, and oh so laid back. It's right in the middle of the Florida Keys, and a real good place to stop in.

The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189213

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[DD]FuzzyFlyer3 wrote:

Take care

Jacklpe

I'd love me some watermelon

We've got it fresh from Florida today. Enjoy some on the house!

The following user(s) said Thank You: FuzzyFlyer 3

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189216

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Now... While we are at it, does anyone know how to make watermelon wine? If so, we'll definitely hire you to make up a few batches.

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189219

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

jacklpe wrote: Wrong one Kes.

But, it worked anyway! How may I assist?

I assume our cider should be as good as any other. If not, we'll get a cider press and start flying in fresh apples. I prefer Michigan apples, so that's where we'll get them if no one objects. It's going to raise the price a bit, but if my customers want it, then they get it.

Never thought yall even had cider, but yes im very picky with cider. Has to be made right. I used to drink it with a friend whos family made the cider from home. Boy was that good! Ive had so manys cider who clames its the best but it has to be home made and done just right for it to be considered good ;)

The Jolly Roger! 9 years 11 months ago #189222

• =£= Knight!
  • Thank you received: 78

jacklpe wrote: Now... While we are at it, does anyone know how to make watermelon wine? If so, we'll definitely hire you to make up a few batches.

Here you go
Watermelon Wine :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe

Time to create page: 1.381 seconds