TOPIC:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292124

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

[*M]bhfoust wrote:

[*M]Comet wrote:

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: We will hear from the dog face hater no more. He has been delt with.

[M]isfit [M]afia? Was there concrete involved? And a river?

Anyone know how to get concrete out of your clothes? :whistle:

As my uncle Vito used to say "he sleeps with the fishes".

Foust in the desert...whacking guys and diggin holes...
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292126

• Artho[M]an
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • likes history,aircraft,,sports & horse racing
  • Thank you received: 1225
I know nothing. I didn't see anything. I wasn't there,
and if I was. I was asleep.

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

[*M]bhfoust wrote:

[*M]Comet wrote:

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: We will hear from the dog face hater no more. He has been delt with.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292129

• [*M]Destroyer24
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I can be your worst nightmare;or best friend
  • Thank you received: 2015

[M]Skyripper wrote: Test

That's a freaking BEAST Banner Sir Ripper! As Too[*M]uchSwag, I deem it worthy of SWAGITUDE!!

And hey everyone!! Just stopping in to say hi :). Gotta finish this paper and hw. It's due by 11:59pm today. College has weird timings. People in wc have asked me to fly with them. I told them I'm retired from flying, but show up occasionally in wc (if i see Raptor or Taps on wc) and Forum. People must've already forgotten who I am! But I made my top 50 goal and frankly, after not flying for almost a month, it kinda doesn't feel as addictive.. Well that and education lol. Don't know if I'll retire full time, probably not, but who knows. Going to be a plethora of years until I can play how I used to. I miss u guys and if u see me in wc talking, please please say hi! Haven't spoken to most of u in a long time! Well, this weekend I'll be driving back home with my dad; as Rap said, it gets cold real soon here in Reno so I need to get some warm clothing. Gonna finish this essay and hw now. Cya guys later!! Stay Swaggy Mischievous [M]isfits!! Love you all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW and 5 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292130

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004

[*M]Destroyer24 wrote:

[M]Skyripper wrote: Test

That's a freaking BEAST Banner Sir Ripper! As Too[*M]uchSwag, I deem it worthy of SWAGITUDE!!

And hey everyone!! Just stopping in to say hi :). Gotta finish this paper and hw. It's due by 11:59pm today. College has weird timings. People in wc have asked me to fly with them. I told them I'm retired from flying, but show up occasionally in wc (if i see Raptor or Taps on wc) and Forum. People must've already forgotten who I am! But I made my top 50 goal and frankly, after not flying for almost a month, it kinda doesn't feel as addictive.. Well that and education lol. Don't know if I'll retire full time, probably not, but who knows. Going to be a plethora of years until I can play how I used to. I miss u guys and if u see me in wc talking, please please say hi! Haven't spoken to most of u in a long time! Well, this weekend I'll be driving back home with my dad; as Rap said, it gets cold real soon here in Reno so I need to get some warm clothing. Gonna finish this essay and hw now. Cya guys later!! Stay Swaggy Mischievous [M]isfits!! Love you all.

We love and miss ya Dest! But keep on doing your homework and papers/projects! We will bee here for ya when you graduate! :woohoo: ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-. and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292133

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Had to post this...

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292135

• [M]FOX#1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Thank you received: 3804

[*M]Comet wrote:

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

[*M]bhfoust wrote:

[*M]Comet wrote:

Foust in the desert...whacking guys and diggin holes...

Now I realize why Zup never got rid of this.

It does come in handy now and then ;) :lol:

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292136

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
[M] B)

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292141

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292155

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
I have ran into a clown by the name of Sir Wolf a few times now. Usually he's red and ends up getting pinned to the runway or boat when I'm coming in with bombs. So he likes to call me a spawnkiller...whatever. Obviously, he just talks based on what he's heard other crybabies say.

Tonight he was blue and I had some dork pinned to the runway and bombed and turned around and headed for base. "Sir" Baby Hughey then crashes after he bombs... He turned around to get one more kill, the greedy little pig. He then tells me not to camp!
I said I'm headed for base you idiot! He then tells me that I should know better being as I was banned! I was muted for 48 hours, just like a lot of other people were for no reason... What the hell is your point?

WTF is this jackass talking about? Oh yeah, then this moron tells me that because I'm a Misfit, I have a bad reputation now... Good! About time, I say!

If you see Sir Wolf, do me a solid and give him some [M]isfit love!

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a guy talking out of his arse and making stuff up... This guy is nothing but a clown...

Talk about whacking guys and digging holes...

Love you all,

The Comet Eh!
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] bware, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, nightorado and 4 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by [*M]Comet. Reason: Anyone that names himself "Sir" is a loser to begin with...

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292160

• [M]ad
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3321

[*M]Comet wrote: I have ran into a clown by the name of Sir Wolf a few times now. Usually he's red and ends up getting pinned to the runway or boat when I'm coming in with bombs. So he likes to call me a spawnkiller...whatever. Obviously, he just talks based on what he's heard other crybabies say.

Tonight he was blue and I had some dork pinned to the runway and bombed and turned around and headed for base. "Sir" Baby Hughey then crashes after he bombs... He turned around to get one more kill, the greedy little pig. He then tells me not to camp!
I said I'm headed for base you idiot! He then tells me that I should know better being as I was banned! I was muted for 48 hours, just like a lot of other people were for no reason... What the hell is your point?

WTF is this jackass talking about? Oh yeah, then this moron tells me that because I'm a Misfit, I have a bad reputation now... Good! About time, I say!

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a guy talking out of his arse and making stuff up... This guy is nothing but a clown...

Love you all,

The Comet Eh!

Very strange Zup.........
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, D-walleye, AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by [M]ad. Reason: You know "what" I'm talking about, Comet eh!!! ;)

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292161

• D-walleye
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2177

[M]ad wrote:

[*M]Comet wrote: I have ran into a clown by the name of Sir Wolf a few times now. Usually he's red and ends up getting pinned to the runway or boat when I'm coming in with bombs. So he likes to call me a spawnkiller...whatever. Obviously, he just talks based on what he's heard other crybabies say.

Love you all,

The Comet Eh!

Same dbag was saying how disrepectfull I was by taking a screen shot on duckwing mountain,
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292166

• Artho[M]an
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • likes history,aircraft,,sports & horse racing
  • Thank you received: 1225
Have a great vacation Comet. To bad you cant make the Seattle Air Museum. :( Hope it's not to wet out there.
See you back here in a week. :)

[*M]Comet wrote: Morning [M]isfits! Today is my Friday. I'm off starting tomorrow and taking next week off. I don't anticipate flying much as Mrs. Comet and I are going to drive out to Vancouver Island, British Colmbia, one of the most beautiful spots on the planet. We're going to leave early Saturday morning and hopefully be back by the following weekend. I'm really looking forward to it! I wish I could scoot down to Seattle for a day or two, but my passport expired...bummer...I like that city.

I'll try to post when I can...I may even get in a game or 2...

Hopefully I can get some games in tonight and tomorrow and then hope like hell that can hold me over for a week...stupid addicting games anyways...

The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292178

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
I too have run into this sir wolf, he whined away sitting on runway. I kept shooting, bombed and left. Then he called me a camper as I took off from MY runway. He will run into Cricket or BUBI or Loewenhardt one day. Then he will know what camping and spawnkilling really is.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, Weather[*M]an, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, D-walleye and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292181

• [*M]TBUILT

walleye wrote:

[M]ad wrote:

Love you all,

The Comet Eh!

Same dbag was saying how disrepectfull I was by taking a screen shot on duckwing mountain,

He call me a spawn killer because I was shooting at the runway on a bombing run and then said i was dishonorable buy playing that way,then his teammates left it was 3 vs 1 and i pinned him to the runway on my last run to finish the game. The very next game he's red again and says i hope your happy you coward pu--y :huh: i responded buy saying i love 7 vs me games you pu--y so deal with it and he left. WEAK :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292182

• [*M]bhfoust
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292184

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

A good morning with some great Misfits! Still my favorite is picking off planes with the ole tank :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292191

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094
Ran into Jolly last night in a really good btb game (he was red). He was holding his own against Big Gunzz, B52 and myself. I think he had Flying Toaster on his side. It was good to see him at the top of the leader board for a good portion of that game.

I think he is more than ready for some evals.

Sorry your battery gave out on you Jolly, great game. My plane has been patched and is ready to return to action.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292195

• [*M]TBUILT
It is Friday right? :unsure: come on where are them pic's? :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292208

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857

GAW wrote: Ran into Jolly last night in a really good btb game (he was red). He was holding his own against Big Gunzz, B52 and myself. I think he had Flying Toaster on his side. It was good to see him at the top of the leader board for a good portion of that game.

I think he is more than ready for some evals.

Sorry your battery gave out on you Jolly, great game. My plane has been patched and is ready to return to action.

Played with Jolly as blue , not impressed !!! He shot down every plane I tried to hit !! Guy is a true bully and deserve's some evals...just glad I don't have to do them. Lol. :woohoo:
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

Last edit: by [*M] Pagan. Reason: Hope you guys understand irony

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292222

• [*M]TBUILT
:sick:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Baby Crockett, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292223

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
Dear misfits, I shall put up my wings this weekend and as such will have saved many reds lives...we are heading to the resort for the weekend for some much need R and R.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292226

• [*M]bhfoust
Thank you Husky, you was just in time! :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Baby Crockett, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292238

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Had numerous games with brother PHI! Finally got one where he wasnt putting holes in my plane!! Great fun Brother! But you do owe me a beer and some duct tape !!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292241

• [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 475

[M]oon wrote:

Had numerous games with brother PHI! Finally got one where he wasnt putting holes in my plane!! Great fun Brother! But you do owe me a beer and some duct tape !!!!

lmao, great games bro. I'll get the duct tape round to you pronto and stick ya beers on me tab :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292243

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[ M ] .-=-PHI-=-. wrote:

[M]oon wrote:

lmao, great games bro. I'll get the duct tape round to you pronto and stick ya beers on me tab :)

You mean Rap`s tab? Lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292254

• BTJ582
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2533
Is Plur really joining? Cool beans!!!

I am an ex-submarine sailor who has taken the battle to the sky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292258

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
Couldn't resist. This song has been covered by so many including Elvis and the legendary Johnnie Cash. This version is from The Beasts of Bourbon (how fitting) dedicate this to our Brother Psycho~

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

Last edit: by [*M]Skyripper. Reason: I love how I got you all using the Ripper's footnotes!

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292266

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BTJ582 wrote: Is Plur really joining? Cool beans!!!

We are really tryin! I for one think he is almost the perfect definition of a Misfit. Yes his flying style is great, just needs a boost at times to get back in the air. And Davy hit it on the nose! If Plur came over he would definitely have some muscle pushing back on all those haters!

What could be more appropriate than a crazy band of [M]isfits having their very own

MISFITS FOREVER!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, BTJ582, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292267

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094
B52, aka Baby Crockett is now number two behind his dad Davy. How cool!

Congrats B

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [M]Slatz, [M] Johnny Kent, Baby Crockett, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider and 2 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by [*M] GAW. Reason: Ok, I don't get the little m.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292268

• [*M]TBUILT

BTJ582 wrote: Is Plur really joining? Cool beans!!!

:unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, BTJ582, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 0.921 seconds