TOPIC:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291358

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857

[*M]Destroyer24 wrote:

Jo||y wrote: Hello,
I go by the call sign Jolly. I would like to join the [M]isfits squadron to help in the development of my dogfighting skills. I always try to fly with honor. I am not a numbers man, I care more about flying against or with worthy airman to get the mission accomplished. Sincerely Jolly

It's frankly about time u brought your behind over here! I say yes no doubt (don't even know if my opinion matters but ehh)!

Of course your opinion matters Dest!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, Baby Crockett, [*M]Comet

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291359

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004
Had a awesome game with brothers Psycho, Cue, and Noobster! I apologize for my abrupt departure. Im on call this weekend and got a call right in the middle of a great battle! Some ditsy lady let her bbq grill get outa control on her apartment patio. When I showed up there was a very familiar scent coming out of their apartment :whistle: ;) so Im guessing that they were probably staring at the flames ooooooooing and aaaahhhhhhing and then POP! Sprinkler head goes off! Lol they all looked like drowned rats ahahahahahahah! I bet they couldnt figure out how it was raining under the patio cover lmao! Anyways sorry for bailing on ya Psycho, hope you beat those reds!!

MISFITS!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by [M]oon.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291360

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

[M]oon wrote: Had a awesome game with brothers Psycho, Cue, and Noobster! I apologize for my abrupt departure. Im on call this weekend and got a call right in the middle of a great battle! Some ditsy lady let her bbq grill get outa control on her apartment patio. When I showed up there was a very familiar scent coming out of their apartment :whistle: ;) so Im guessing that they were probably staring at the flames ooooooooing and aaaahhhhhhing and then POP! Sprinkler head goes off! Lol they all looked like drowned rats ahahahahahahah! I bet they couldnt figure out how it was raining under the patio cover lmao! Anyways sorry for bailing on ya Psycho, hope you beat those reds!!

MISFITS!!!

Totally understandable!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291361

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094

[*M]bhfoust wrote:

[*M]Destroyer24 wrote:

I go by the call sign Jolly. I would like to join the [M]isfits squadron to help in the development of my dogfighting skills. I always try to fly with honor. I am not a numbers man, I care more about flying against or with worthy airman to get the mission accomplished. Sincerely Jolly

It's frankly about time u brought your behind over here! I say yes no doubt (don't even know if my opinion matters but ehh)!

Of course your opinion matters Dest!

What I have seen of Jolly in game has been very positive. Glad to see he applied.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291365

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet

Last edit: by [*M]TBUILT. Reason: Sry I was interrupted while posting and didn't have time to hit cancel. :-/

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291369

• [M]FOX#1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Thank you received: 3804

Dr Dave. wrote: It would appear i cause to much drama for this sqaud, effective immediately please remove my name from the MisFits roster and I'll move along and take my humor with me...

:(
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Acegirl, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291376

• [*M]bhfoust
I removed my last post, it was in inappropriate and I would just like to say sorry if it offended anyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [*M]Destroyer24, Cue Ball, [*M]Comet, AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by [*M]bhfoust. Reason: I know you could care less.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291377

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

A PM has been sent.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, Cue Ball, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291385

• [M]Jolly
  • Thank you received: 101

I agree to all the rules required for membership in the [M]isfits squadron. Jolly
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, Cue Ball, [*M] Pagan, [M] Johnny Kent, Baby Crockett and 3 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291394

• [*M]bhfoust
Nice fast game with B-52 last night :evil: thats the first time I've seen the reds all drop out at the same time :P I wonder what happened :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, Baby Crockett, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291395

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

Jo||y wrote: I agree to all the rules required for membership in the [M]isfits squadron. Jolly

Another PM sent. :cheer: :P :lol: :woohoo:

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, Cue Ball, [*M] Pagan, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291412

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

It blows my mind that 56 people from this squad and others took the time to say congratulations for making MORAF. I'm sorry about any confusion to the time I would make MORAF, but I did it with my late night brothers Flats, weatherman, and Raptor.The whole experience was special. So thank you all from my heart.
Cue Ball.
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent, Baby Crockett, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet and 2 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291414

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

[*M]bhfoust wrote: Nice fast game with B-52 last night :evil: thats the first time I've seen the reds all drop out at the same time :P I wonder what happened :whistle:

That's gotta be tough flying with your head turned sideways like that bh. :side:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Baby Crockett, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291434

• [*M]bhfoust

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

[*M]bhfoust wrote: Nice fast game with B-52 last night :evil: thats the first time I've seen the reds all drop out at the same time :P I wonder what happened :whistle:

That's gotta be tough flying with your head turned sideways like that bh. :side:

Had a couple empty beer cans I was trying to shake out from under the seat :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent, Baby Crockett, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by [*M]bhfoust.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291446

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Well brothers and sisters, fellow Misfits, I don't know how many people know this but we are in deep deep deep need of prayers and if you have a prayer list at church please put us on it.

Thanks all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] bware, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [*M]Destroyer24, Cue Ball, D- CC RIDER, [M] Johnny Kent and 8 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291448

• [M]JakeFromStateFarm
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2486

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: Well brothers and sisters, fellow Misfits, I don't know how many people know this but we are in deep deep deep need of prayers and if you have a prayer list at church please put us on it.

Thanks all.

Prayers have been sent sir, I'll stop by church on the way home and light a candle as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291449

• [*M]bhfoust

[M]Flatline wrote:

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: Well brothers and sisters, fellow Misfits, I don't know how many people know this but we are in deep deep deep need of prayers and if you have a prayer list at church please put us on it.

Thanks all.

Prayers have been sent sir, I'll stop by church on the way home and light a candle as well.

Anything for you Davy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291451

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Anything for Davy. Hang in there sir.
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291453

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

Thanks all.

Davy my friend, prayers are on the way. If i can do anything to help, let me know.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291454

• [M]FOX#1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Thank you received: 3804

Thanks all.

Consider it done.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291457

• [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 475

Thanks all.

Davy, prayers have been said for you and yours. Hang in there bro
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291461

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857

Cue Ball wrote: It blows my mind that 56 people from this squad and others took the time to say congratulations for making MORAF. I'm sorry about any confusion to the time I would make MORAF, but I did it with my late night brothers Flats, weatherman, and Raptor.The whole experience was special. So thank you all from my heart.
Cue Ball.

Cue made misfit!! I knew I should have read more of the eleven pages I missed while I was away for a week. Congrats bro well done.
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291466

• LiLBaDGaL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2403
I will definitely be keeping you and yours what ever the circumstances are in my prayers !! I hope all works out soon for the best xo
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, Baby Crockett, [M] Harleyrider

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291469

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5126

Thanks all.

Prayers be prayed davy, I'll put you name on the list at my church on the way home today, and light a candle. Hope things aren't to difficult my friend.... God bless

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291471

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Prayers sent Davy
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291477

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094
Davy, consider it done.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291479

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5756
Ill pray for you my friend and ill cross my fingers n toes hope all is well dwvey

Thanks all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291493

• [M] Johnny Kent
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Yes , ive always been a bit of a Kent !
  • Thank you received: 1165

Im getting there guys , im getting there !!!
Davy prayers being sent in an english accent too !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW and 2 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291501

• [M]JakeFromStateFarm
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2486
My best game to date, maybe I need to be lit up to play well??

I had a blast
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291509

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461

Thanks all.

Count on it! You got my number Sir Crockett, if there is anything I can do. Don't hesitate!

[M]isfit to the core

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 0.955 seconds