Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291721

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
I know I don't fly as often right now but, truly enjoyed the games we squared off or teamed up. Luck is something that can be changed Brother, Take care Eagle!!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291723

• [M]JakeFromStateFarm
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2486
Take care Eagle, you will be missed I'm sure. I for one will
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291726

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004
Wtf! Did i miss? Eagle ive always looked up to your flying ill never forget the day you asked me to join legends! I was like "what does this guy see in me!?"

Take care my friend :( you will be missed
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291729

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Good quick one.

I made a new friend today, lol

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Gizmo., [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291742

• [*M] bware
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • raised on a moisture farm, moved to a point farm
  • Thank you received: 2173
Davy,
I feel bad for not knowing more about this, I should be stopping by the AceHole more often, but know my prayers are with you and yours.
WarEagle,
I will miss seeing you in the sky, even as a red (maybe). Stay cool brother.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291748

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
Had an image laying around and Rabbit gave me the idea with his art work.
Messing around and came up with this, Brother Pagan in mind.

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by [*M]Skyripper. Reason: Where the hell do you put the $ without breaking the code ?

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291749

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2749
Just came by to say thanks guys.
I shall now practice hitting little buttons with my pinkie :lol:
But seriously, thank you, good to know that MOM has friends even if she is led by a fat fingered idiot!
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-. and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291751

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Played a few good games tonight. Had a few against The Great and Powerful Pluribus. Sat and whined through both games. ToolBag.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [b]pluribus, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291769

• [M]Slatz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • A memory today is a treasure tomorrow
  • Thank you received: 2979
Greetingz Misfit Island!!! :woohoo: My island!!! B) AHAHAHAHA

Been gone for only four days with vacation, and it seems a lot has happened. How do I know? cuz I jumped two ranks in squad and a couple more in world rank in my absence? :blink: One day I will get a smart phone to keep up with the forum, so I apologize as I have not been able to keep up with the news here :S

Was a great four days getting my son and his sister together, though the time is never enough...my son misses his sister so, and so do I :ohmy:

Great views on the beach...and better ones in the water park! Would show pics, but have none to show :pinch: Just glad my "daughter" does not wear what most of those down there wear...I felt like I should be arrested for even looking! :whistle: Good to be back ;)

MISFIT STRONG. MISFIS UNITED. THIS MISFIT ISNT READY TO GO BACK TO WORK :evil: So much to know, so little time... wont have time to back track this time :unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Baby Crockett, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-. and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291782

• [*M]yNuts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4141
Gents..met an old friend on a certain mountain only a few know about..way back in the old days! Mr tKes!!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [M] Harleyrider, tKestrel, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by [*M]yNuts.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291783

• [*M]yNuts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]yNuts wrote: Gents..met an old friend on a certain mountain only a few know about..way back in the old days! Mr tKes!!

We landed on DW MOUNTAIN...Had a few beers...chatted it up a while!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, tKestrel, [*M]Comet, Team Killer., Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291784

• tKestrel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Flying only when the Blu moon comes out
  • Thank you received: 478
Great to see u old pal. Game just ended. 35/5 hehehe. Good game man. Was great to see u. Oh btw. I just remembered. I changed my number about 5 months back. So u may not have texted me lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]yNuts, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Team Killer., Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291786

• [*M]yNuts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
No Sir!!! Kes....the pleasure was all mine..it was just like the old days of circus circus!!!..Ty for doing a pic with me!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, tKestrel, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291787

• tKestrel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Lol. No problem.mit was nice to see a friendly face in the skies of war. I always love to hang out on duckwing mountain. I have a pic of me up there at night. So pretty

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Artho[M]an, D-walleye, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291788

• tKestrel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Oh and heres that night pic i was talkin about

Such a beautiful sky. Great way to honor the great duckwing
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291791

• [*M]Destroyer24
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I can be your worst nightmare;or best friend
  • Thank you received: 2015
So I met this girl last Thursday. I know it's probably too soon, but I REALLY like her and she's gorgeous!! But today, my friends and I go to this amazing waffle restaurant for lunch and see her there with another guy and this other girl... So I'm thinking, hmm, maybe that guy is with the other girl..? But one of my close friends who's a girl is close friends with this girl I like (the former actually did something amazing (the 3 of us went to go play ping pong, last friday, and she wanted me to be with yhe girl I liked (cause I told her I liked her lol) and she said she had "stomach probs" so I could be with her) pretty amazing if ya ask me.) So my friend asks the girl I like (who BTW is a friend of mine too) if she and that guy r dating. She responds with "maybe ;)" I mean, a freaking winky face says it all. Now I just wanna go cry in a corner until I forget about that backstabbing chick. Oorr, just put a tarantula in her bed while she's sleeping... whichever one comes first.

Thanks for letting me rant - you guys r the best :) but the girl I liked is the worst. In like 5 days, she took my heart, fueled it with love, then right when it was all ripe for picking, she used a chainsaw to chop down the tree it was in and stomped on it and used a jackhammer to finish it off.

Prayers r coming your way GRAMPS!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]yNuts, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [M]DESTZILLA, Viper10{WP} and 2 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by [*M]Destroyer24.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291800

• Ðélíríøú§
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hunting you down till your delirious
  • Thank you received: 1045

Guys might want to show this guy love I think its Wilbur and he was team killing Artho only wasn't aiming for me or anyone else so guys I thought you should have a heads up and look at the squad name cleary is obviously obsessed with you
The most Delirious Hunter Around

New Age Warriors Founder
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]yNuts, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291807

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094

[*M]Destroyer24 wrote: So I met this girl last Thursday. I know it's probably too soon, but I REALLY like her and she's gorgeous!! But today, my friends and I go to this amazing waffle restaurant for lunch and see her there with another guy and this other girl... So I'm thinking, hmm, maybe that guy is with the other girl..? But one of my close friends who's a girl is close friends with this girl I like (the former actually did something amazing (the 3 of us went to go play ping pong, last friday, and she wanted me to be with yhe girl I liked (cause I told her I liked her lol) and she said she had "stomach probs" so I could be with her) pretty amazing if ya ask me.) So my friend asks the girl I like (who BTW is a friend of mine too) if she and that guy r dating. She responds with "maybe ;)" I mean, a freaking winky face says it all. Now I just wanna go cry in a corner until I forget about that backstabbing chick. Oorr, just put a tarantula in her bed while she's sleeping... whichever one comes first.

Thanks for letting me rant - you guys r the best :) but the girl I liked is the worst. In like 5 days, she took my heart, fueled it with love, then right when it was all ripe for picking, she used a chainsaw to chop down the tree it was in and stomped on it and used a jackhammer to finish it off.

I know it will be tough, but try not to look at them any more until you are done with school. They are such a distraction.

Prayers r coming your way GRAMPS!!!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]yNuts, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX, [*M]Destroyer24, [M] Harleyrider, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291811

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2749
TBUILT, special thanks to you for getting our thread back up, I was about to shoot a thank you to Z, luckily I read the thread first, so the thanks my friend are to you.
Love you guys, if I wasn't a MOM to the core, I'd be a Misfit any day. Thanks :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291816

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857
it's Wednesday so...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]yNuts, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291818

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Can someone please send sky Foxx a pm oh how to move his name .he needs to move the Foxx part .I'm having pm issues right now
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291821

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

ÐélíWølf{WP*} wrote:

Guys might want to show this guy love I think its Wilbur and he was team killing Artho only wasn't aiming for me or anyone else so guys I thought you should have a heads up and look at the squad name cleary is obviously obsessed with you

That's Dogfacesoldier and yes we will show him some [M]isfit love :evil: only if he would stay in a game long enough to do it. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

Last edit: by [*M]TBUILT. Reason: Fat fingers

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291822

• [*M]TBUILT

Flying muck wrote: TBUILT, special thanks to you for getting our thread back up, I was about to shoot a thank you to Z, luckily I read the thread first, so the thanks my friend are to you.
Love you guys, if I wasn't a MOM to the core, I'd be a Misfit any day. Thanks :)

It wss my pleasure to get that back for you guy's i hate to see a squad homeless. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]yNuts, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291830

• [*M]yNuts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

ÐélíWølf{WP*} wrote:

That's Dogfacesoldier and yes we will show him some [M]isfit love :evil: only if he would stay in a game long enough to do it. :whistle:

Wait ....this guy's face is on the wrong end of the dog...LMAO!!! DOOOHHHHHH!!!!,
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291832

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: Good quick one.

I made a new friend today, lol

I see.you bought davys book on how to win friends and influence people :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291834

• LiLBaDGaL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2403
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Baby Crockett, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, Viper10{WP}, Artho[M]an, Gustavo fire and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291840

• D-walleye
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2177
Old meets new.... I like hearing stories of the past. The game certainly has a history. Thanks breez/nuts. Alway good to fly with the old guys of the game.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, tKestrel, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291845

• [*M] bware
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • raised on a moisture farm, moved to a point farm
  • Thank you received: 2173
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Weather[*M]an, [*M]Skyripper, Viper10{WP}, Artho[M]an, D-walleye, LiLBaDGaL and 2 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291847

• AGNI_VEER
  • Thank you received: 196
Bullet Farmer..?
Lord, seeing your form Touching the Sky With Glory, effulgent, multi-coloured, having its mouth wide open and possessing large flaming eyes, I, with my innermost self frightened, have lost self-control and find no peace.
Srimad Bhagavadgita, Chapter XI, Verse 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291852

• [*M]TBUILT
I thought I'd give this poem thing a try so here it goes, i hope you like it. :)

Here i sit broken hearted
Tried to shit but only farted

;) :P :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [M]JakeFromStateFarm, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-. and 1 other people also said thanks.

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.446 seconds