Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291135

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

[*M] Stryker wrote: Well I did the math and I've lost 43 positions since I haven't been playing much.I don't deserve a new banner . Maybe I can get some of them back this winter. Anyway just wanted to check in and say hey!

No worries little brother we all need a little time away from the game, I know you've been busy working after hours and with 3 little one's I can see why you don't get to fly much. Family first I always say B) Much respect brother and if you need a new banner just ask I'm sure someone would be happy to make you one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291136

• [*M]TBUILT
I heard Zup raised the water levels but this is ridiculous? :blink: :S

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent, Baby Crockett, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291139

• [DD]Dwight Owston
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • mathewpowell680@gmail.com
  • Thank you received: 69

[*M]TBUILT wrote: I heard Zup raised the water levels but this is ridiculous? :blink: :S

My god that is funny! LMFAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
zerstöre alle Feinde , zu verteidigen alle Verbündeten und geben keine Gnade.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291143

• [*M]TBUILT

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote:

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: A big thank you to my son b52 for coming from Kentucky to help me today, I really needed him and appreciate him.

I love you son

Yep more than a game.

Never played any one game for more then 3 months in my whole life, I'm now going on 3 years I guess you could say it's the people in this squad that keep me flying. How many hours have we all spent just chatting on zello, messenger, group text and even the phone, countless members that have met each other for dinner or a beer, Been to Foust house several times had dinner with his family went golfing, shooting and bowling and I'm looking forward to going back many times and people say it's just a game? :huh: No it's a family of great individuals that have somehow managed to find this little game and found a family with the [M]isfits.

I wish I could shake all your hands and have a beer it would be an honor and a privilege to meet every single one of you. ;)
Kinda hard to believe that some still just don't get it. :blink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, Mongo, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent, Baby Crockett, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet and 2 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291144

• Baby Crockett
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1277

[*M]TBUILT wrote: I heard Zup raised the water levels but this is ridiculous? :blink: :S

Throw a SENKO
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291145

• Artho[M]an
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • likes history,aircraft,,sports & horse racing
  • Thank you received: 1225
Destswagger24? Congrats Dest! :)

Dognamitt wrote: Dest won the swagger award for 2015

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [DD]Dwight Owston, [*M]VonHuLK, Baby Crockett, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291146

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461

[*M] Stryker wrote: Well I did the math and I've lost 43 positions since I haven't been playing much.I don't deserve a new banner . Maybe I can get some of them back this winter. Anyway just wanted to check in and say hey!

I know foust and T are pretty busy, I'm not the artists they are but I can give it a go. Just send me a PM and tell me what you have in mind, don't do animations though, but I'll be happy to try!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291147

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Listening to some music, seems like months since I have played, it's only been about a couple weeks. This tendon shit suxxx!
When it comes to powerful guitar, this song is in my faves. The more I listen to it, the more I think of us.
"Fight the good fight, believe what is right, [M] isfits, the Lords of the realm.
It is more than this game. Have always believed that. Seeing the posts tonight reaffirms it!
For you my Brothers.

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291149

• [M]ad
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3321

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote:

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: A big thank you to my son b52 for coming from Kentucky to help me today, I really needed him and appreciate him.

I love you son

Yep more than a game.

Never played any one game for more then 3 months in my whole life, I'm now going on 3 years I guess you could say it's the people in this squad that keep me flying. How many hours have we all spent just chatting on zello, messenger, group text and even the phone, countless members that have met each other for dinner or a beer, Been to Foust house several times had dinner with his family went golfing, shooting and bowling and I'm looking forward to going back many times and people say it's just a game? :huh: No it's a family of great individuals that have somehow managed to find this little game and found a family with the [M]isfits.

I wish I could shake all your hands and have a beer it would be an honor and a privilege to meet every single one of you. ;)
Kinda hard to believe that some still just don't get it. :blink:

Cheers to that!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291150

• [*M]TBUILT
So i was hanging around the ace hole like i normally do tipping back a few with my brothers and i asked HuLK what's your secret to shooting all those red's? You know i was hoping on getting a few tips to better my flying and you know what he said?

:huh: :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

Last edit: by [*M]TBUILT. Reason: HuLK POOP!!

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291152

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5126

LiLBaDGaL wrote: Hugging the baby close to my bosom poor guy hahaha

She said bosom! !! :blink: :P

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291153

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
For my brothers in Texas!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Weather[*M]an, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291154

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Good long capture game, could finish it. I captured the flag and it just started over again.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, D- CC RIDER, Baby Crockett, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291172

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291173

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843
Was with LiL the other day and .....welllll she had to tell the world :blink: :woohoo: :whistle:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291177

• [M] Johnny Kent
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Yes , ive always been a bit of a Kent !
  • Thank you received: 1165

Husky Dog {WP} wrote: Dangit, Hulk! Got booted from that game. The masochist in me was loving flying against you. Oh, and Johnie, I don't think I've had the pleasure flying against you before. Damn fine show you two put up. 2 against 5 and we couldn't come near your hangars! Way to go, you two. Hope you won the game.

Yep Husky twas a great game with Hulk but one that almost literally killed me :blink: I was out of refreshments while we were 2v5 but figured if i ran to the kitchen to grab a cold one id be backin no time but i didnt account for one of my sons toy trucks being on the floor( kinda like a tonka truck ) my foot landed square in the bucket on the back so basically its now a roller skate :huh: up i go for some reason i reached out tyin to grab the sideboard and grazed my arm then landed with a 17 stone thud winding myself i was ready to shout for a medic !!! But realised the code7 would have just laughed, so suffice to say im rather sore this morning , im just glad it was on the way to the kitchen and not on the way out with my beer !! B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, D- CC RIDER, Artho[M]an, Husky Dog, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by [M] Johnny Kent. Reason: doesthat qualify me for a purple heart ???

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291186

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094

Reached 35,000 kills last night and dropped to 91. I'm back to 92 this morning, must be close to the guy in front of me.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by [*M] GAW.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291201

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Get em gaw ATTACK!

bep how are the glasses working out .just remember don't try and walk around with them on .I've taken a digger over the chairs and hit the wall a few times
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M] GAW, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291209

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Happy sunday
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [M] Harleyrider, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291212

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004

darraxx wrote:

Happy sunday

Now thats what im talkin about!!! Good one Wabbit!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291213

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
Don't know how I did it looking at pluripusses staggering numbers. But I got the 50 spot back. Lol

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291214

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
{M]orning greatest squad in the world!

Dogface? Just signed on to see this clown saying FU to everyone on WC...especially misfits...

Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291215

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Not sure who all has made our squad as a [m] or [M], but did run into veer today and welcomed him in game. Now let me formally say welcome to the fa[M]ily brother.

And to any new Misfits I haven't encountered yet I would like to welco[M]e you.

Grats on the big [M], Psycho.

Have had two pilots asking to be Misfits. Black opps and redshot. I like their attitudes. Redshot is a great shot.

Black opps was dropping a little but when me and Rabbit explained the way we do it as Misfits he appologized and changed his tactics. I like it a lot.

The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [M]SKY.FOXX, [*M] Pagan, D- CC RIDER, [*M] GAW and 2 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291218

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I like.both pilots they fight hard .both have the Hart for misfits.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291220

• [M]ad
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3321
Camped on the infamous "nasty-girl" for his potty mouth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX, BOAZ, D- CC RIDER, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291225

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Agni is doing very well has anyone Evaled him? Believe he is ready

Had a good game with him and cc. We lost but we were playing the likes of Dx and Net redding, u know the old basterds. ..... wait.. :blink:

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, [*M] GAW, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291234

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hey look, it Raptors cousin, "not Raptor" lol

The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX, [*M] GAW, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291237

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: Hey look, it Raptors cousin, "not Raptor" lol

I'm under cover, Artic has a bounty on me head!

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291238

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094

darraxx wrote:

Happy sunday

Next slide please.
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291240

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

[*M]RAPTOR wrote:

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: Hey look, it Raptors cousin, "not Raptor" lol

I'm under cover, Artic has a bounty on me head!

He may have a bounty on your head, but we have your back....that's about 500% more significant. :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.834 seconds