Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290834

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Flat, my green head is bowed in prayer for you and yours.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]Slatz, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290838

• [M]FOX#1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Thank you received: 3804

[M]Skyripper wrote:

[M]FOX#1 wrote: FYI.

Sadly I will not be posting pictures of husky ladys tomorrow.

Because if you haven't already heard,

the Music Video will be out tomorrow.

So in advance..... Happy Friday! :woohoo:

Husky??? Husky???? There are distinct lines Brother between Husky and......well.......the things you post!

BTW how much are we getting paid for all this promotion work again?

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290839

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536

[M]Flatline wrote: Update....sister is out of OR and in recovery, doing well. Still no update on Alexandra.

My daughter got sent to the NICU after she was born a month early. First kid, and I was so scared. Would share that with the nurses, and while they weren't making light of my situation, they did point out that my kid had it MUCH better than a lot. And a lot of that lot pulled through just fine. Those folks in the NICU know what the hell they're doing.

Best wishes to all of you.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290840

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Flat, my prayers for you, your sis, and the little one. My daughter spent the her first 9 days in NICU, and she was the terror of the unit by day 4. The people there are the best.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290841

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843
Prayers and thoughts are with you Flat .
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290842

• [M]JakeFromStateFarm
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2486
Thanks for all of the prayers guys, I appreciate as much as any could.
Momma is doing fine, just needs to be on antibiotics for the next few days.
Alexandra seems to be doing good also, I'm not exactly sure what the issues were, all I know is that the "blood work" wasn't looking "right" but I have recieved a newer pic and she is sleeping away, with a few tubes. But at first look, she seems fine. I may have jumped the gun a bit with the prayers and all, but I have a brother that I never got to meet (SID), and when I hear NICU, I immediately get that bad feeling. Thanks again for all the prayers and best wishes!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, Husky Dog and 3 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290844

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674

[M]Flatline wrote: Thanks for all of the prayers guys, I appreciate as much as any could.
Alexandra seems to be doing good also, I'm not exactly sure what the issues were, all I know is that the "blood work" wasn't looking "right" but I have recieved a newer pic and she is sleeping away, with a few tubes. But at first look, she seems fine. I may have jumped the gun a bit with the prayers and all, but I have a brother that I never got to meet (SID), and when I hear NICU, I immediately get that bad feeling. Thanks again for all the prayers and best wishes!!!!!

The request for prayers was well founded bro .don't worry they weren't wasted.they were needed and sent don't forget we are all family here .[M]
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290846

• [m]QUILICO
  • Thank you received: 40
Hello Misfits want to thank each of you for the warm welcome, you have given me I have a lot of fun and spend a great time flying with the big family now must take leave for personal reasons, I hope to see them again in the sky
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290847

• [M]Slatz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • A memory today is a treasure tomorrow
  • Thank you received: 2979
Greetingz Misfit Island!!! :woohoo:

As stated by many and what I always said before, what I love about this squad is that...it's not just squad, it's a family and that I believe we truly do care about each other and those we love :) Ive seen where folks feign sincerity only to make themselves feel like they've done something right and feel good about themselves :huh:

You folks...you Brotherz...really do seem to care about the welfare of each other and I am proud that I am a part of it. God bless you and your family Flatline, and I am glad to see that things are going well B) What impacts one, impacts all.

On a side note, I will be on vacation from Saturday until Tuesday (that's all I could afford! :pinch: ), so I will miss seeing all of you in the air (still don't know where you all are lol, must be missing you :blink: )

MISFIT STRONG. MISFITS UNITED. THIS MISFIT LOVES ALL MISFITS :evil: plus many others LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [M] D6T1 and 3 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290849

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Good to hear Flat, ok to be extra worried...just feels that much better when things turn out well.

Ok onto other news, as you know, I have posted how I like to donate money to all my charities... And this one is near and dear to my heart.

Midget strippers... I'd like to set up a fund for those that are down (not just on their height) on their luck... Maybe with some fundraising, I can donate some miniature poles for them...

Oh forget it... That one's not funny...

I gotta go... Sat phone is ringing...

I'll come up with something
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290851

• Artho[M]an
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • likes history,aircraft,,sports & horse racing
  • Thank you received: 1225
So glad to hear that news Flat. :)

[M]Flatline wrote: Thanks for all of the prayers guys, I appreciate as much as any could.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, [M] D6T1

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290852

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Thank you received: 6993

Good to hear, no one likes to hear of complications for mother or child at birth and just seeing the acronym NICIU is heart stopping yet alone to hear it. I have a friend who works NICIU at Hahnemann and can tell you that they are the best. Hope you all can get some rest and that there are no more surprises, stress and only over protective staff.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290858

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ok we have a class act here . Not sure how we go about this one .

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, DireWolf{WP****}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290859

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
But wait there is more ...

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290860

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Was in the game with you CC and no clue what Reaper's deal was as it was endless insults. It's a shame Zup is awol working on DF-2, as we could use a few good banning's!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290861

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
B) And more .....

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Comet, DireWolf{WP****}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290864

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DireWolf {WP} wrote: Was in the game with you CC and no clue what Reaper's deal was as it was endless insults. It's a shame Zup is awol working on DF-2, as we could use a few good banning's!

Yeah Thanks Dire I dont know what his issue was with me either . EZ appologised to us for his sneaking and I just said its ok we can deal with it . I dont know what he got ruffled over . The insults are something we shouldnt have to put up with when they are as bad as that . False accusations are something you can get sued over . Yeah it is just a pitty zup is letting his game go to ruin like this . Thanks to you guys though for the support , i appreciate it . Cheers Dire .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Punk[M]Chef, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, [NLR]FURY, DireWolf{WP****}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290865

• [NLR]FURY
  • One mind, any weapon
  • Thank you received: 180

[*M] CC RIDER wrote: B) And more .....

I was about to tank spawn that idiot . veer destroyed my tank there :angry: :angry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Comet, DireWolf{WP****}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290866

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5126

[NLR]FURY wrote:

I was about to tank spawn that idiot . veer destroyed my tank there :angry: :angry:

You all know who that is right?!

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290869

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Just played a game with Misphitz reaper AKA Gunner. What a lame play. Whay even turn the app on?

Artho, yw.
Its all true to the best of my knowing. He was agood man and should be remembered that way.

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Comet, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290872

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Omg!!!! I just had $1000 donated to me by an anonymous person. There was a card with it said....

Heres $1000 for the lonely drunkered foundation i just started for you.......
I GIVE ITS WHAT I DO.....

COOL I NEVER BEEN IN A FOUNDATION :blink: :huh:

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290873

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Common it's Friday somewhere...
Where's the pics boys?

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290881

• tailzz,vip
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • wtf
  • Thank you received: 92
How goes it rap,for some reason I have been muted,so in game chat don't work. Wasent being a donkey on purpose,anyways,I knew i could find u here. Laterz
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290883

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674

My new fishing partner happy Friday
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Weather[*M]an, [*M]Destroyer24, [M]Slatz, D- CC RIDER, Baby Crockett and 5 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290888

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Look at that, the guy has a shopping cart on a bridge lol lol

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, D- CC RIDER, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290889

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094

Good thing about prayers and wishes is that we are not given a limit. Glad to here things have improved
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290890

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Thank you received: 6993

[*M]RAPTOR wrote:

[NLR]FURY wrote:

That's dog poop soldier, seen him one night trying to flame WC. He suddenly became quiet, if you know what I mean.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290892

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote:

[*M]RAPTOR wrote:

[NLR]FURY wrote:

That's dog poop soldier, seen him one night trying to flame WC. He suddenly became quiet, if you know what I mean.

That's buttfacesoldier alright. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290893

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
MISFITS FOREVER

Hmmm, do I want the German style or the allied one. Well the German is easier to control and the allied is a little bit bigger. I just don't know, ok ok I guess I'll go German

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [M]Slatz, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW and 2 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290897

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
[M]orning [M]isfits it's Friday!! B)

I think I found a new mechanic to fix our planes. ;)

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW and 2 other people also said thanks.

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.540 seconds