Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290462

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Great long battle, I was mostly alone. B showed up late to help.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [M]Slatz, Baby Crockett, [*M]Comet

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290465

• Brother john
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 327
hi all, still remember me LOL. I see that you all are doing real fine. Well my first visit after quite sometimes. Just dropping in to say HI. tried to login as triple taps but guess the server has forgotten about taps too. could only sign in as tango three. Guess most misfits didnt know that tango three was TT especially Rap. I could only recall that I met Bullet the most when I was Tango lol. tried downloading df but I cant seem to connect to the servers, always getting error connecting to server. anyway cheerio and best of everything from TT to all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper and 5 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290471

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

tango three wrote: hi all, still remember me LOL. I see that you all are doing real fine. Well my first visit after quite sometimes. Just dropping in to say HI. tried to login as triple taps but guess the server has forgotten about taps too. could only sign in as tango three. Guess most misfits didnt know that tango three was TT especially Rap. I could only recall that I met Bullet the most when I was Tango lol. tried downloading df but I cant seem to connect to the servers, always getting error connecting to server. anyway cheerio and best of everything from TT to all.

TT, I miss flying with you brother. We came up together. One day I hope to shake your hand.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, Baby Crockett, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290477

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Whats the latest on dogfight elite? Is there a dogfight elite? Will there be a dogfight elite?

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290480

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
I have a crazy theory that joaovicthor is Joaquin testing airplanes. Maybe I'm wrong, and somebody actually found a hack, and is constantly changing their name, and is back to joaovicthor. I dunno.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290481

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004

My tank was stuck on the back of duck mountain I rolled over to find AD just sitting there!

Then im driving along and i look up to see God or what I think is God!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290483

• Brother john
  • Banned
  • Banned

hope it shows up. dedicated to Rap lol. thanks for the reply Hulk, would love to shake your hands too, actually every dogfighters' hands. chow, happy viewing to the Ooglers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet

Last edit: by [*M]bhfoust.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290484

• [M]ad
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3321

[M]oon wrote:

My tank was stuck on the back of duck mountain I rolled over to find AD just sitting there!

Wow! Great pics brothr! You should try pro photography sometime. Both of them are going to my gallery! Thnxx :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290485

• [M]FOX#1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Thank you received: 3804

[M]Skyripper wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

[M]FOX#1 wrote: I wana learn to figureSkate! :woohoo:

I found you an instructor Fox! ;)

LMAO!!!! HAHAHA!! I was looking for a laugh......thank you Sir T!
Got tears in my eyes from laughing!

Well you won't get hurt in a fall with all that extra padding. :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290486

• [M]ad
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]ad wrote:

[M]oon wrote:

Wow! Great pics brothr! You should try pro photography sometime. Both of them are going to my gallery! Thnxx :)

Lol

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, [M] D6T1

Last edit: by [M]ad.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290487

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004

Brothers! [M]ad and Psycho! Great game you knuckle heads!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290488

• Brother john
  • Banned
  • Banned
crap,guess my vid didnt work out. Needing some help here Hulk. my email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. LOL I am pretty good at assembling computers, repairing too, and now new hobby of rooting phones but am never good at this fancy tech of uploading or sending pics. that is why I am naked without a banner thru all this while(blushing).
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290490

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
The avatar you asked for predator B)

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, {O}__PREDATOR__

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290500

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
I wanted you all to know, I just donated two brazillion dollars to the Wayward Reds fund, in the name of [M]isfits. I thought you all would like to be aware of that.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290501

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857

Husky Dog {WP} wrote: I wanted you all to know, I just donated two brazillion dollars to the Wayward Reds fund, in the name of [M]isfits. I thought you all would like to be aware of that.

:woohoo: :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290504

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5126

Husky Dog {WP} wrote: I wanted you all to know, I just donated two brazillion dollars to the Wayward Reds fund, in the name of [M]isfits. I thought you all would like to be aware of that.

d

Again Bullshit Paul!!!!!

I believe I will make that my banner tag.

Your a funny mutha husk

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290505

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Apparently our squad is autistic... Thanks for supporting us Paul.

Oh hang on, my sat phone is ringing... Brb...
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290506

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

tango three wrote: crap,guess my vid didnt work out. Needing some help here Hulk. my email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. LOL I am pretty good at assembling computers, repairing too, and now new hobby of rooting phones but am never good at this fancy tech of uploading or sending pics. that is why I am naked without a banner thru all this while(blushing).

Taps? How you doing amigo!!!! God its good to see you man. I thought I was hallucinating when I saw you on chat but missed you by 13 min.

I hope all is well with you and yours Taps. You are missed my friend.

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290507

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
Last Friday I donated 485 bucks to "Pay Steve's Mortgage" I'll be donating again in a couple weeks...

Today I donated 400 bucks to "Fix Steve's Avalanche"

Uh oh... Sat phone is ringing... Oh "Donate to Steve's credit card" is calling...

I gotta go...
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290508

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]Comet wrote: Apparently our squad is autistic... Thanks for supporting us Paul.

Oh hang on, my sat phone is ringing... Brb...

He ment mental retardation fund Comet. No not the squad just me. But you let me stay so he should be donate to my bar tab..... What a guy...... course he did starts the Misfits so we one him huh......

And I'm the retard.

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290509

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
I just donated 5000 to the barber amputee program.

It's tough cutting hair with just one arm... I hear they have a new scissor attachment now...

Feels good to give...
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290510

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

tango three wrote:

hope it shows up. dedicated to Rap lol. thanks for the reply Hulk, would love to shake your hands too, actually every dogfighters' hands. chow, happy viewing to the Ooglers.

Lmao!!!! Taps.....

Bow chucka bow wow!!!!!

Love yah man ........ don't touch my beer
:P

And we aren't compassionate.....phhssst .....please

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Comet

Last edit: by *EOI* RAPTOR.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290511

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Thank you received: 6993
His attributes to this squad, a good luck and a ghost house. Now I was the 5th member day one and that's what I remember.
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290512

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
Just confirmed my donation of 1000 basketballs to be shipped to Congo for the Pygmy men's basketball team...

Hope those guys don't get discouraged when they realize all the other teams are well over 6 ft tall...

Giving... It's what I do...
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290514

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]Comet wrote: Just confirmed my donation of 1000 basketballs to be shipped to Congo for the Pygmy men's basketball team...

Hope those guys don't get discouraged when they realize all the other teams are well over 6 ft tall...

Giving... It's what I do...

The get there inspiration from a poster hung low in their lockerroom.

It a poster of the Jamaican Bobsleding team......

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]yNuts, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290523

• [M]ad
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I was gonna post this a hour ago,then I though is it necessary and I didn't post what I typed. Now,I think its better to speak late than never.
In my state, far far away from Africa, there are people who do charity and wish to remain behind the curtains. On the other hand, there are some people who does more or less the same, to be just on the news/TV. There is even a movie in malayalam(my mother tongue) which shows the difference b/w fame-seeking "charity workers" and real charity workers. If anyone wants to watch that movie, it comes with English sub-tittle, search 'Pranchiyettan & The Saints'. That movie was a hit in box-office and won the best movie of year award from the state government.
As someone said, wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age.
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]yNuts, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Weather[*M]an, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW and 2 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290525

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094
Hey TT, good to hear from. Hope all is well. Miss seeing you in the air.
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]yNuts, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Comet, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290526

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
To anyone who wishes to talk down to me or my brother Misfits, all of you can go suck a........eh, um, er, an egg. I will leave it at that. Unless you want the PM that you sent me, telling me how large your genitals are posted (yes, I still have it). STFU.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]yNuts, [M]oon, [M]Slatz, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider and 4 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK. Reason: removed unwanted words.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290528

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: To anyone who wishes to talk down to me or my brother Misfits, all of you can go suck a........eh, um, er, an egg. I will leave it at that. Unless you want the PM that you sent me, telling me how large your genitals are posted (yes, I still have it). STFU.

Davy says, they talk down to us because the MISFITS have it going on. We have great talent, great leaders and closeness that I never even thought could happen. As in any close family we will have some internal drama, not much but some, we are not perfect but we are close. Bottom line is that the misfits and its leaders are a great bunch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M] bware, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-. and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290530

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
The only thought that came to my mind is whether she is a true blond or not.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 2.351 seconds