Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290319

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

Husky Dog {WP} wrote: Hey, I'm trying to figure out what kind of cocktail this is. Looks refreshing! Anybody know?

Looks like a Pink Lady!

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290328

• D-walleye
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2177
Dropping by to say gratz to Qball. Now that you're a 31. You can take break and quit shooting at me... :whistle:
Never the less, gratz
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

Last edit: by D-walleye.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290332

• [M] Harleyrider
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Harleyrider, aka #1 Ghostrider
  • Thank you received: 882

Hello all my Misfit Brothers And Sister's if any, Hope all is well :) . Left me first say Congrats to you Brother Cue on making MORAFNESSS it is a Great Achievement for sure :woohoo: . Also Welcome Angi to the Best Squad Dogfight has to offer. Fly High, Fly Proud And Kill :evil: Lot's of Reds!!

1. DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR !! ( US ARMY VET 1ST CAV )

2. A COWARD WILL DIE MANY DEATHS, THE BRAVE ONLY ONE !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290346

• [M]Slatz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • A memory today is a treasure tomorrow
  • Thank you received: 2979
Greetingz and welcome...to MISFIT ISLAND!!!! :woohoo: You'll love it here AGNI, and welcome to the family :silly:

Congratulations my Brother Cueball on making MORAF!! Been flying for over 2 years and still haven't been in a mission where one makes it :angry: After the baby boom of folks making it, I am not sure if I ever will :dry: Engineout...where are you?!?!

Davy sleeping? I doubt it..in fact, I think that's how he flies and doesn't realize it. Get killed either way. AGGGHHH

Gd game earlier with "Baby Crockett"...sticking rattles in reds mouths along the way. I warned them...good times for me ;)

Brother Boaz...I admire your love/dedication and bow my head in admiration. You are a role model and wish more people could follow your lead. I was touched by your message and wish I could do more to ease your pain. You and your family are loved by all who read and know your family's pain. Nothing but love here...we breathe together we bleed together.

MISFIT STRONG. MISFITS UNITED. MISFITS LOVE EACH OTHER...NO BLOOD NO WATER STANDS IN OUR WAY :evil: GOD BLESS YOU ALL
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Punk[M]Chef, Baby Crockett, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW and 2 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290359

• [M]SKY.FOXX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1670

Hey all good to see some Friends flying and at the acehole! Fun game with Harley and mad I'm glad I got to fly with them! still a misfit, still proud, and very good looking! :lol: :silly: see you all soon!
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW and 2 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290361

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5126

[*M]BOAZ wrote: Greetings my brothers. Now to bring you down a little tomorrow 8/25 would have been my son Andrews birthday. My wife and I always ask a favor from family and friends on this day. Please if you think about it take time to do something nice for someone ( we took a bunch of food and toys to a local animal shelter ) but any small gesture of kindness toward anyone or anything would be great. I'm not asking for anyone to donate cash to anything just a small act of kindness.
Thanks from Adam aka BOAZ and Mindie Dittemore

Wow, see this is the stuff we are made of. BOAZ, Your request will be dutifully fulfilled on my end. What an awesome way to honor someone. Sorry for your loss.

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290386

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
I want furniture like this but my wife said NO. Ugggggggggg

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, Baby Crockett, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290390

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857
Looks like it has that memory foam Davy! That stuff is super squishy ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290394

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Thank you received: 6993
Welcome Agni.

Boaz, thoughts for your family today. You ask of something I do daily but this day will be a bit more personal and in thought for your family. I wish you well as I do all you Misfits.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, Baby Crockett, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290395

• [M]ad
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3321
Hey all,
Sorry for dragging myself into the drama lately. I feel a bit ashamed right now. I don't know why I kept posting on that thread. I wont post anything on that thread anymore. Don't want to "bump" the thread. I guess,most of the players know how irritating is one guy just taking a spot and harvesting points. Some idiots don't understand it. I might sound a bit harsh now, but , I have to speak up my mind. There is no better place elsewhere on the forum that this thread.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290398

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Thank you received: 6993

[M]ad wrote: Hey all,
Sorry for dragging myself into the drama lately. I feel a bit ashamed right now. I don't know why I kept posting on that thread. I wont post anything on that thread anymore. Don't want to "bump" the thread. I guess,most of the players know how irritating is one guy just taking a spot and harvesting points. Some idiots don't understand it. I might sound a bit harsh now, but , I have to speak up my mind. There is no better place elsewhere on the forum that this thread.

[M]AD,

It's easy to get caught up in the confines of the frustration of the opinions on the forum, I am just as guilty as any. What's upsetting is that a handful who seem to only monitor the forum turn any thread into a shooting gallery of opinions that have already been stated numerous times in the past. Never ending cycle of who can out articulate the other while losing track of the content. Never ending cycle of some throwing blame at others because they harbor old feelings of past encounters.

These types will not move forward as it is evident by the constant rambling and purposeful stirring of the forum kettle to wield the topics into a personal agenda. It's obvious that one/some prefer to aggravate others while sitting back to admire what he/she/they have done by hijacking a topic.

So you vented a bit, well done, you walked away, more than others can do and now you're here and it's a safe place to be. Just saying that sometimes the kool aide tastes better when served by friends.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290402

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote:

[M]AD,

It's easy to get caught up in the confines of the frustration of the opinions on the forum, I am just as guilty as any. What's upsetting is that a handful who seem to only monitor the forum turn any thread into a shooting gallery of opinions that have already been stated numerous times in the past. Never ending cycle of who can out articulate the other while losing track of the content. Never ending cycle of some throwing blame at others because they harbor old feelings of past encounters.

These types will not move forward as it is evident by the constant rambling and purposeful stirring of the forum kettle to wield the topics into a personal agenda. It's obvious that one/some prefer to aggravate others while sitting back to admire what he/she/they have done by hijacking a topic.

So you vented a bit, well done, you walked away, more than others can do and now you're here and it's a safe place to be. Just saying that sometimes the kool aide tastes better when served by friends.

B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, Baby Crockett, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290404

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094
Hey TB, How many planes did you get last night with your tank?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290407

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899

Ad, you did well, enjoyed reading what you had to say!

I had to comment after Paul Mantz said what he said. Apparently, he has clued in that Pluri is handicapped... Maybe the two had a conversation about it... Who knows, who cares... You just enter a game, take off, and crash... Tired...gotta rest...

Hypothetically speaking, If that's the case with Pluri, he obviously has not disclosed that info...because it's nobody's business.

Goes to show, don't tell Paul anything personal... What a great friend to let us know someone's personal issues to explain why he does what he does...

By the way, I wonder if that was him typing or Carol typing while he dictated what to say from his sat phone in some 3rd world village that he and Art are rebuilding?

For the record, I've always liked Plur... But I like lots of people that still need a kick in the ass once in awhile... Heck, somebody that likes me probably thinks I need one... Kick away!

Carry on fellas... Love the Comet!
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, Viper10{WP}

Last edit: by [*M]Comet. Reason: Piss off disbelievers... He'd be there for you... To tell everyone you're handicapped...

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290418

• [*M]TBUILT

GAW wrote: Hey TB, How many planes did you get last night with your tank?

Can't remember exactly i lost track but i think my tanking is getting much better. :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Baby Crockett, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290423

• [M]FOX#1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Thank you received: 3804
I wana learn to figureSkate! :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290426

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
For Boaz. My good deed was changing a thermocouple on a senior's water heater that wasn't working...she doesn't know it...just that she has hot water again... Actually, Comet has a soft spot for seniors anyways... That's why I'm so fond of Davy I guess...

Oh look! I see chat! I think I'm unmuted!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290427

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
Boaz, I'm so sorry. I got mixed up and I changed my name to your name, not your son's. I am such a moron.

Next name change will be to idiot...

Can't believe what a dumbass I am.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [M]Slatz, [*M] GAW, LiLBaDGaL

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290429

• [M]Slatz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • A memory today is a treasure tomorrow
  • Thank you received: 2979

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: I want furniture like this but my wife said NO. Ugggggggggg

Ive been looking for something new to rest my tablet on when playing this game. My pillow is getting lumpy...and THAT looks like the perfect size and would even reduce shakiness...on tablet anywayz :whistle: HAHAHAHA

Side note - great game with brother Fury earlier

MISFIT STRONG. MISFITS UNITED. THIS MISFIT SAYS THATS A MOUTHFUL :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290433

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
I see the subscription renewal is still screwed up.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290435

• [M] Harleyrider
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Harleyrider, aka #1 Ghostrider
  • Thank you received: 882

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: I want furniture like this but my wife said NO. Ugggggggggg

I'd like to have that as my night lite, or a Lamp :blink: :woohoo:

1. DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR !! ( US ARMY VET 1ST CAV )

2. A COWARD WILL DIE MANY DEATHS, THE BRAVE ONLY ONE !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290438

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M] Harleyrider wrote:

I'd like to have that as my night lite, or a Lamp :blink: :woohoo:

DAVY says, I'd like her to be my ALARM CLOCK because every time she goes off I'm guaranteed to wake up :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, LiLBaDGaL

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290441

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Sir Boaz my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours on this day .my prayers tonight Wil be for your son .

Love ya bro
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290443

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Love ya BOAZ, we will do something nice also. Take care buddy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]FOX#1, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290444

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290445

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
Test, [$IMG]i60.tinypic.com/24wyc1w.jpg[/IMG$] just take out the $'s

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [*M]Comet

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK. Reason: Never mind

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290446

• [*M]TBUILT

[M]FOX#1 wrote: I wana learn to figureSkate! :woohoo:

I found you an instructor Fox! ;)

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, Baby Crockett, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290447

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

[$IMG]i57.tinypic.com/vy3778.jpg[/IMG$] just remove the $'s

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [M]Slatz, Baby Crockett, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290450

• [M]JakeFromStateFarm
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2486
Thought I would do a good deed today, in honor of the departed.
Sat at the local gas station for about 5 minutes, told the clerk next one in ill pay for.....F350 rolls up..... Ugh $$$
Oh well it's for a good cause.....he only filled a gas can...phew, so I bought his soda and slice of pie also.
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #290458

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

[M]FOX#1 wrote: I wana learn to figureSkate! :woohoo:

I found you an instructor Fox! ;)

LMAO!!!! HAHAHA!! I was looking for a laugh......thank you Sir T!
Got tears in my eyes from laughing!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Comet

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.035 seconds