Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291513

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: Well brothers and sisters, fellow Misfits, I don't know how many people know this but we are in deep deep deep need of prayers and if you have a prayer list at church please put us on it.

Thanks all.

Consider it done.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291519

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
You bet Davy
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291522

• [M] Harleyrider
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Harleyrider, aka #1 Ghostrider
  • Thank you received: 882

Sir Davy it will be done. I don't know how many people truly know who the real Davy is, So let me say based on First Hand Experience. Some of us in this squad, Have had the Great Pleasure of meeting Both he and his lovely wife in Person. I will say that Both are the most Sincere, Kind Hearted, Humble, Loving People, you'll ever want to meet or know. Whatever may be troubling you at this time, Please know Brother we are thinking of you both. :)

1. DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR !! ( US ARMY VET 1ST CAV )

2. A COWARD WILL DIE MANY DEATHS, THE BRAVE ONLY ONE !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

Last edit: by [M] Harleyrider.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291523

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

[*M]bhfoust wrote: I removed my last post, it was in inappropriate and I would just like to say sorry if it offended anyone.

At least you are man enough to admit when something is inappropriate, removed the post and apologized to that individual.
Me on the other hand I don't think I would have been that nice you see I was insulted buy a completely inappropriate comment from this same person and didn't get shit no apology nothing just this :angry: for removing a post that I thought was no joke and totally uncalled for, who in the hell does that to a squad mate? Not only that that same individual continues to bash us every chance he gets and says we should go back to the gutter where we belong? :huh:

Anyways I'm done with this you won't see anymore post from me on this subject I have enough going on today to deal with bs like this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291524

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004
Davy I hope everything turns out ok. The Mooneys will be having you in our prayers tonight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291550

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
Driver delivered a brand new 2016 Dodge 3500 today. Our Company is a pool Dealer and up fit and sell the trucks to Lot Dealerships.

Tells me, " the roof is a little scuffed." I took 18 pictures of the Dents, gouges, scratches, and "scuffs".

I asked him, " Exactly what is your interpretation of a "scuff?"

Gave me that dumb dog look and asked me what I thought. Handed him back his bills and told him,
" congratulations! You just bought yourself a new Dodge Truck!"

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Baby Crockett

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291552

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, Cue Ball, Baby Crockett, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider and 5 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291554

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

[*M]bhfoust wrote:

HULK P O O P

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]Destroyer24, Cue Ball, Baby Crockett, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider and 4 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291557

• Artho[M]an
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • likes history,aircraft,,sports & horse racing
  • Thank you received: 1225
Our Thoughts and Prayers are on the way.

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: Well brothers and sisters, fellow Misfits, I don't know how many people know this but we are in deep deep deep need of prayers and if you have a prayer list at church please put us on it.

Thanks all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, [*M]Comet, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291559

• [M]ad
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3321
Had a good game against a bunch of tough reds.

40,000 Kills :evil:

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, [M] Johnny Kent, Baby Crockett, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW and 3 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by [M]ad.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291564

• [M]FOX#1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Thank you received: 3804

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

[*M]bhfoust wrote:

HULK P O O P

Lmbo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh what a classic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291566

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

Thanks all.

I will pray faithfully for your family concerns and needs.
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291579

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857

[M] Johnny Kent wrote: Im getting there guys , im getting there !!!

Davy prayers being sent in an english accent too !!

Grats Johnnie , I really thought you were already a MORAF lol. I am only about 200k behind you if I pick the pace up we might MORAF together , now that would be a night to remember.
:woohoo:
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291586

• [M]SKY.FOXX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1670

Brother Bzerkbzerk! Thank you for the fun fighter game ! It works perfectly and I really like it! I fly with a joystick and I'm not good yet but I really appreciate it! Ty ;) :silly: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291587

• CrazyMan112
  • Thank you received: 2
Can I join misfits I want to join
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291593

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
GRATS SIR KENT .I'm.mixing up some.striped paint now .only problem is is keeps coming out as spotted paint .you like polka dots right ? :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent, [*M]Comet, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291599

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843

Thanks all.

You are in my prayers Brother Davey . May God bless you and all concerned .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291609

• [*M]bhfoust

CrazyMan112 wrote: Can I join misfits I want to join

Hello CrazyMan. Thanks for stopping by! Is this your in game name?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291614

• Weather[*M]an
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Thank you received: 2065
So I did a reading of this and posted it, but never posted the actual writing. With that in mind here it is.

I cannot begin to list nor prescribe to you my shortfalls and iniquities. They are numerous and without end. They are all in one a poor representation of the man I perceive inside when I attempt to describe that man out loud and besides, who listens to false hope and promises. I will not attempt to allow you on the one hand to view me as a mountain climber knowing that on the other hand I am barely able to crawl.

Understand it was never my hope to have you read between the lines and lies to see what I had hoped only I could see. Take a shower they said, you will feel cleaner they said. While I washed the dirt and grime from my outer layer my innermost pieces decayed and withered. It was not my hope that you see me this way.

But darling if you know me then trust me I know all my missteps. I know them all every time I look in that mirror. My distrust for the human race is no greater than the distrust I have for my own face. Believe me when I say I should have helped. The burden you felt was so unfair. Hanging on desperately to a sinking ship hoping that the floating remains would provide some semblance of a true relationship. I was nothing more than an albatross around your neck.

This might be a long-winded exposè on my personal self-loathing and fear, but understand I hated that it had become so clear and evident. You deserved the best or at least something or someone who didn't compromise and try to hide the darkness within itself. Everyone has their battles and demons, but why is it so damn easy to reason with and receive them without so much as a whimper?

I was a poor interpretation of that old Jekyll and Hyde. I tried to blend them together despite the groaning inside that something better was contained in this mere form. I pushed aside, over analyzed, and berated that notion inside that I was meant for more than a lackluster sideshow act. All the while, I made you stand idly by while watching me twist and writhe with those feelings of desperation and inadequacy thinking you would be better to avoid my struggles than take part in the demise.

I made you watch me drown and in the end silence was the sound that deafened even the farthest corners of my personal torment. I was alone. I had all at once won and lost the war that had been raging within those poor decayed pieces. I was left a hollow shell, a void in the space where I once fell, but it was in those moments of that living hell that I realized I was meant to exist. Of course, this was not without your help. Ghosts of the past still wander in that empty space awaiting their chance to be purged and vanquished by the new and near. This is just a intimate tale of a new war yet to be fought or the new ship ready for sail.

I need not another captain nor first mate to assist, just release my inhibitions and let the prevailing winds take hold of those sails. I no longer hate myself, just thought you should know. I have realized that in my passings and trespassings it gets me nowhere. I have already been there.
Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]SnakePlissken, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [NLR] McFate, [*M]VonHuLK, Baby Crockett, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, Acegirl and 3 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291619

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Love you guys and gals
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Weather[*M]an, [*M]Destroyer24, D- CC RIDER, [M] Johnny Kent, Baby Crockett and 5 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291641

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Thank you received: 6993

[M]SKY.FOXX wrote: Brother Bzerkbzerk! Thank you for the fun fighter game ! It works perfectly and I really like it! I fly with a joystick and I'm not good yet but I really appreciate it! Ty ;) :silly: :woohoo:

Hey bud, so glad it made it and sounds like it's as good as it looks. Just realized you called, out of town on vacation but will get back to you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291643

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398

Weather[*M]an wrote: So I did a reading of this and posted it, but never posted the actual writing. With that in mind here it is.

I cannot begin to list nor prescribe to you my shortfalls and iniquities. They are numerous and without end. They are all in one a poor representation of the man I perceive inside when I attempt to describe that man out loud and besides, who listens to false hope and promises. I will not attempt to allow you on the one hand to view me as a mountain climber knowing that on the other hand I am barely able to crawl.

Understand it was never my hope to have you read between the lines and lies to see what I had hoped only I could see. Take a shower they said, you will feel cleaner they said. While I washed the dirt and grime from my outer layer my innermost pieces decayed and withered. It was not my hope that you see me this way.

But darling if you know me then trust me I know all my missteps. I know them all every time I look in that mirror. My distrust for the human race is no greater than the distrust I have for my own face. Believe me when I say I should have helped. The burden you felt was so unfair. Hanging on desperately to a sinking ship hoping that the floating remains would provide some semblance of a true relationship. I was nothing more than an albatross around your neck.

This might be a long-winded exposè on my personal self-loathing and fear, but understand I hated that it had become so clear and evident. You deserved the best or at least something or someone who didn't compromise and try to hide the darkness within itself. Everyone has their battles and demons, but why is it so damn easy to reason with and receive them without so much as a whimper?

I was a poor interpretation of that old Jekyll and Hyde. I tried to blend them together despite the groaning inside that something better was contained in this mere form. I pushed aside, over analyzed, and berated that notion inside that I was meant for more than a lackluster sideshow act. All the while, I made you stand idly by while watching me twist and writhe with those feelings of desperation and inadequacy thinking you would be better to avoid my struggles than take part in the demise.

I made you watch me drown and in the end silence was the sound that deafened even the farthest corners of my personal torment. I was alone. I had all at once won and lost the war that had been raging within those poor decayed pieces. I was left a hollow shell, a void in the space where I once fell, but it was in those moments of that living hell that I realized I was meant to exist. Of course, this was not without your help. Ghosts of the past still wander in that empty space awaiting their chance to be purged and vanquished by the new and near. This is just a intimate tale of a new war yet to be fought or the new ship ready for sail.

I need not another captain nor first mate to assist, just release my inhibitions and let the prevailing winds take hold of those sails. I no longer hate myself, just thought you should know. I have realized that in my passings and trespassings it gets me nowhere. I have already been there.

That is a very good piece :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Weather[*M]an, Acegirl

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291658

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

Weather[*M]an wrote: So I did a reading of this and posted it, but never posted the actual writing. With that in mind here it is.

I would also like to state something, or get it off my chest.

[/HULK NEED MORE PICTURES AND LESS WORDS. HULK NOT SO SMART!!! b]

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [M]SKY.FOXX, Baby Crockett, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291684

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094

Dude
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291695

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
Getting close to 15,000 thank you's. You guys really, really love me.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]SKY.FOXX, Weather[*M]an, [*M]Destroyer24, Baby Crockett, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Husky Dog, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291713

• WarEagle!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SKREEEEAGH!!!!
  • Thank you received: 869
Just stopping by for my last time as it seems I am banned. Most of yall know the story so I will not go into details. I just wanted to say thank you all for letting me be part of your wonderful family and giving me this great opportunity. Yall have been the best towards me and I wish I could've given it back. I'm sorry I let you guys down and embarrassed Yall in my name of shame. I guess bad luck will always be for me here so I've decided to put down my weapons for my last and finial stand. Zippy's legacy ends here for I shall die with great achievment in fulfillment of being part of the greatest squad known to Dogfight. It was a great run and I really enjoyed every moment I shared with you guys. You all will be missed dearly and I wish you all the best of luck. I just ask that you all spare yourselves and don't defined me for I have acknowledged it will never be the same. I am done, these are my last words and goodbyes. God bless you all

Your friend, your bother, yours truly
Cobra92/Zippy/spitfire/WarEagle
Misfit 4 life
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]SnakePlissken, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX, [*M]Destroyer24 and 6 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291715

• Baby Crockett
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1277

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: Getting close to 15,000 thank you's. You guys really, really love me.

15,000 boom
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291716

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
Justin you will be missed (not by the reds), you have always been a deadly player. Put that focus into your life and you will go far. Keep in touch.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [M]SKY.FOXX, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW and 2 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291717

• [*M]bhfoust
:(
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

Last edit: by [*M]bhfoust. Reason: You will be missed Justin, chin up brother!

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 7 months ago #291719

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Eagle I'm.going to miss you bro .we had some.great games .you came along way from the early days .it's to bad some.people didn't see what we saw and continued to dig in the past .I wish all the best brother remember what you did here the lessons learned.like hulk said you will go far .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet and 1 other people also said thanks.

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 0.826 seconds