• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2486
Or how about this one....

Pee like daddy does
Not like sis
Lift the lid
Before you piss...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, Artho[M]an

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291854

• [M]JakeFromStateFarm
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2486
Or perhaps.....

Those who write on bathroom walls
Roll their shit into little balls
Those who read those words of wit
Eat those little balls of shit
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291855

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

[*M]TBUILT wrote: I thought I'd give this poem thing a try so here it goes, i hope you like it. :)

Here i sit broken hearted
Tried to shit but only farted

;) :P :woohoo:

I hate when that happens.
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291869

• [b]pluribus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 203

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: Played a few good games tonight. Had a few against The Great and Powerful Pluribus. Sat and whined through both games. ToolBag.

With all due respect -- and I do respect that you're perennially one of the best pilots in the game -- what made those games good, exactly? The scores make all of them look like they were way too -- ridiculously -- easy. For the record, my idea of a good game is one that is challenging for both teams, involves lead changes, some suspense about which team will win the game, an opportunity to use one's skills to the max, all of those things.

I'm serious and not trying to be flippant. Just asking because I really don't understand what can make a stupidly easy match good, and I really am trying to appreciate others' points-of view.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291871

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857

[b]pluribus wrote:

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: Played a few good games tonight. Had a few against The Great and Powerful Pluribus. Sat and whined through both games. ToolBag.

With all due respect -- and I do respect that you're perennially one of the best pilots in the game -- what made those games good, exactly? The scores make all of them look like they were way too -- ridiculously -- easy. For the record, my idea of a good game is one that is challenging for both teams, involves lead changes, some suspense about which team will win the game, an opportunity to use one's skills to the max, all of those things.

I'm serious and not trying to be flippant. Just asking because I really don't understand what can make a stupidly easy match good, and I really am trying to appreciate others' points-of view.

Thanks!

Tell me plur how games like that look when you are crashed upside down in your plane the entire game
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291878

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857

[b]pluribus wrote:

Thanks!

In my humble opinion a good game is a game that I felt good about taking part in. Not necessarily a game that I won or even played particularly well in , but the fact of the interaction between different people playing together and enjoying doing so is what makes a good game , a good game. Or perhaps I am just talking horse shit and I just like killing reds!! lol
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent, [*M]Skyripper, [M]JakeFromStateFarm, [*M]Comet and 2 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291881

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094
Well I'll be dam, a Plur post on the Misfit thread.

Hulk doesn't need anyone to defend him, but you know the player roster at the end of a game in many cases does not paint the true picture of the game itself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

Last edit: by [*M] GAW.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291882

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674

Here's plur.cheering on his team .can some bump the fly or leave thread for me ty
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

Last edit: by darraxx.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291885

• [b]pluribus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

GAW wrote: Well I'll be dam, a Plur post on the Misfit thread.

Hulk doesn't need anyone to defend him, but you know the player roster at the end of a game in many cases does not paint the true picture of the game itself.

I sure hope I'm not coming across as aggressive such that anyone should feel defensive. I'm seriously trying to understand different folks's thought processes. I certainly don't assume everyone thinks like I do, or vice versa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291886

• [b]pluribus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

darraxx wrote:
Here's plur.cheering on his team .can some bump the fly or leave thread for me ty

If you saw the game wrap-up, you'd have seen what I meant. :ohmy:

An "A" for effort -- heck, they were better shots than me -- but I don't think any of them were higher than a Level 6. They sure weren't going to shoot down anyone like Gunzz, unless he wanted them to.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291888

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291889

• [*M]TBUILT

[*M]bhfoust wrote:

[b]pluribus wrote:

Thanks!

Tell me plur how games like that look when you are crashed upside down in your plane the entire game

It looks like this bh. :whistle:

:woohoo:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291891

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

[b]pluribus wrote:

I sure hope I'm not coming across as aggressive such that anyone should feel defensive. I'm seriously trying to understand different folks's thought processes. I certainly don't assume everyone thinks like I do, or vice versa.

Sorry it took so long to answer I was knee deep in a corvette. Ok sir Plur, I have been on both sides of this, so let me break it down for you. I remember being in a game outnumbered and had one team mate (just one) his name happened to be Pluribus. I begged for him to help about 10 or 15 times, all I got was "it's no use", "just give up", again I begged. Nope, no help. Of course I lost, if you would have made an effort, and just been a distraction, we might have at least chased out 1 or 2 of the reds. You can spew your usual crap about being no good, can't hit anything, can't see anybody, or whatever your excuse is that particular day, I don't care. I have seen you fly, you can hold your own. I'm not saying you are the best of the best, but you do ok, so well in fact, I have asked you to join this bunch of "Thugs" as you call it. You would make a good Misfit. I have asked you many times, I'm not trying to say I have made this squad better, but I think I have had some kind of impact. We could make you better, if by doing nothing else than changing your attitude. So now when I see you in game as red, I start to laugh, knowing that the whining is just around the corner, Just a matter of time. Those couple of games the other night with you on the other side, I was laughing so hard I could hardly shoot straight (sorry to my teammates). I don't take your words as harsh or negative, just know that any game that I get a good laugh is a good game. I hope this clears this up for you.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M] Pagan, [M] Johnny Kent, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291899

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674

[b]pluribus wrote:

darraxx wrote:

If you saw the game wrap-up, you'd have seen what I meant. :ohmy:

An "A" for effort -- heck, they were better shots than me -- but I don't think any of them were higher than a Level 6. They sure weren't going to shoot down anyone like Gunzz, unless he wanted them to.

Plur it's only a game you get shot you get a new plane .te very least you could of done was try to help your team.you could of kept us back long enough for help to arrive.when I was first starting the game I feared you .your a ranking player in the game act like one stop being like you are. Stop sneaking over and fight damn it .you shoot just fine there is absolutely no excuse for you to let a teeam of noobs to get run over .

Now the reds in the game fought hard and tried like hell .that guy x is funny as hell showed lots of respect and a willingness to learn .vzl was there did just fine bho is quick to fire and hard to hit got me more than once .gunzz took fire as did I and we only won when other blues showed up and it was six on three not counting plur .

If you plur played the way you used to we would all still be fighting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

Last edit: by darraxx.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291901

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
Long hot Day at Work. Get home and pop on here, you guys got me cracking up LMAO!!!
Thank You!!
:woohoo: :woohoo:

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291902

• [*M]TBUILT

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

[b]pluribus wrote:

Sorry it took so long to answer I was knee deep in a corvette. Ok sir Plur, I have been on both sides of this, so let me break it down for you. I remember being in a game outnumbered and had one team mate (just one) his name happened to be Pluribus. I begged for him to help about 10 or 15 times, all I got was "it's no use", "just give up", again I begged. Nope, no help. Of course I lost, if you would have made an effort, and just been a distraction, we might have at least chased out 1 or 2 of the reds. You can spew your usual crap about being no good, can't hit anything, can't see anybody, or whatever your excuse is that particular day, I don't care. I have seen you fly, you can hold your own. I'm not saying you are the best of the best, but you do ok, so well in fact, I have asked you to join this bunch of "Thugs" as you call it. You would make a good Misfit. I have asked you many times, I'm not trying to say I have made this squad better, but I think I have had some kind of impact. We could make you better, if by doing nothing else than changing your attitude. So now when I see you in game as red, I start to laugh, knowing that the whining is just around the corner, Just a matter of time. Those couple of games the other night with you on the other side, I was laughing so hard I could hardly shoot straight (sorry to my teammates). I don't take your words as harsh or negative, just know that any game that I get a good laugh is a good game. I hope this clears this up for you.

You were laughing so hard you could barely shoot? :S Look at my numbers 8 and 8 :ohmy: I couldn't hit a Boeing 777 if the Reds were flying them. Rotflmao
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

Last edit: by [*M]TBUILT. Reason: You could have photoshopped Ina 2 in front of the 8 lol

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291908

• BOAZ
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • sometimes my farts are lumpy
  • Thank you received: 1474

[*M]TBUILT wrote: I thought I'd give this poem thing a try so here it goes, i hope you like it. :)

Here i sit broken hearted
Tried to shit but only farted

;) :P :woohoo:

Later on took a chance tried to fart and shit my pants :huh:

One beer two beer three beer floor

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

Last edit: by BOAZ. Reason: Had to take a shower and change my pants

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291910

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Just for T...

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291913

• [b]pluribus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]TBUILT wrote:
You were laughing so hard you could barely shoot? :S Look at my numbers 8 and 8 :ohmy: I couldn't hit a Boeing 777 if the Reds were flying them. Rotflmao

I couldn't hit a Boeing 777 even if I was inside it. :dry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW

Last edit: by [b]pluribus.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291915

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899

[b]pluribus wrote:

My thought process:

Show up, put an honest effort in, do your very best. In all aspects of life.

More often then not, the results will be rewarding. For those times that it doesn't work out, I have a drink or two and carry on.
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291919

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004
Ok gents I did team kill and openly admit it. I shall take what ever punishment I deserve. But let me state my case.
Im no judge but it felt good :woohoo: :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291921

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

[b]pluribus wrote:

If it will get his butt in the air and his finger off the whine button, I would go along with pinning an m on Plur.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291923

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]oon wrote: Ok gents I did team kill and openly admit it. I shall take what ever punishment I deserve. But let me state my case.

I forgive you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291925

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]oon wrote: Ok gents I did team kill and openly admit it. I shall take what ever punishment I deserve. But let me state my case.

Brother [M]oon, I'm not an Officer, but you're right, you should be punished!
So whenever the day comes that we meet I sentence you to share a bottle of Fine Bourbon with me!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291929

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

GAW wrote:

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

[b]pluribus wrote:

If it will get his butt in the air and his finger off the whine button, I would go along with pinning an m on Plur.

Plur a Misfit?, it would be so weird it would be awesome!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

Last edit: by [M]oon.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291930

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ripper! I will gladly except that punishment! Only if after we numb that hand with bourbon I need a live show of you shredding it on the guitar! !!

AND! The first bottle of Tullamore Dew is on Rap's tab anyhow!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291931

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
I'm a thug? :huh: lil ole me is just a noob :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291932

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Thank you received: 6993

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

[*M]bhfoust wrote:

[b]pluribus wrote:

Thanks!

It looks like this bh. :whistle:

:woohoo:

Well, I got nothing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291934

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]oon wrote: Ripper! I will gladly except that punishment! Only if after we numb that hand with bourbon I need a live show of you shredding it on the guitar! !!

AND! The first bottle of Tullamore Dew is on Rap's tab anyhow!!!

Well looks like we have a Deal!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #291937

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
And as for Pluribus, Been in quite a few games where Sir Hulk asked him to join, I added encouragement. Haven't flown with him in awhile, but honestly, his rants crack me up. Throws me off worse than I am, but I could see Plur proudly wearing an [M]!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Comet, AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by [*M]Skyripper. Reason: Ughhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Bourbon, Percoset, and my best Friend Auto Correct!
Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 0.989 seconds