TOPIC:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292630

• Ðélíríøú§
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hunting you down till your delirious
  • Thank you received: 1045

BTJ582 wrote:

[*M]Comet wrote: Day 2 of vacation. In Victoria, B.C. Many cool sights and pics. This one interested me quite a bit... :whistle:

That is interesting. I think 40 mph may be to fast for that road. Oh wait that is 40 kmph. Never mind.

Knowing Comet it's gotta be Head St :lol: :whistle: You misfits are a right randy bunch :woohoo:
The most Delirious Hunter Around

New Age Warriors Founder
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292633

• may day
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 715
No cue. It's what is left over when all the bigger puppies go to feed. Usually the runt gets stuck with it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292644

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857
View My Video

Struggling to upload video from I pad ...tips?? Please.
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by [*M] Pagan.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292651

• Weather[*M]an
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Thank you received: 2065
One of the better and more relatable rap songs I have heard in a while.
Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by Weather[*M]an.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292655

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
This picture is UDDERLY ridiculous. (Get it, UDDERLY, lol lol)

Good morning my beloved MISFITS

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, MightyAce, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292658

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
A Pagan's view

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [M] Engineout and 5 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292671

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Had to work today, brought my tablet with me. Found a few [M]isfits in the air.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292675

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Was.in.a.good game.anist agni veer and.dunc .brothers punk bull and Cc were blue veer and.dunc made it hard .was an honor to fly such a game .veer had an evaluation not sure if he passed it but he was killing whole.sale.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292680

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843

darraxx wrote: Was.in.a.good game.anist agni veer and.dunc .brothers punk bull and Cc were blue veer and.dunc made it hard .was an honor to fly such a game .veer had an evaluation not sure if he passed it but he was killing whole.sale.

Great game brother Rabbit ..Agni Veer you just passed your first eval my brother with flying colors :) :woohoo: ...was truely great to watch you in action . Now about the holes that you put in our planes .......your job next Sunday is to repair them ... :whistle: Well done Misfit .

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-. and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292684

• MightyAce
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • TRAIN INSANE OR REMAIN THE SAME~
  • Thank you received: 527

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: This picture is UDDERLY ridiculous. (Get it, UDDERLY, lol lol)

Good morning my beloved MISFITS

I should start word of the day thread. Ex. Word of the day is omelette..omelette y'all go first..lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by MightyAce.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292689

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857
I had a rough trip down the river yesterday, it's been a few years since I've made the 5 hour trip with a tube. Water was very COLD,made it past the first couple of small rapids just fine :dry: cooler still full of beer. That's when things got a bit scary, just before you pass under the highway bridge there is a big bend in the river,it gets very shallow in this spot. When everyone starts to yell ass up...that means get your ass up!! I was trying to make myself as stiff as a board, got turned sideways. ..smack smack another rock sliced my tube. That's when I hit a huge rock in the small of my back (very sore) jumped on the tube with the wife, five minutes later SAME THING HAPPENS! except this time I lost my wedding ring trying to get my wife out of the water.
We finally made it under the bridge, easy floating from there. It was already getting late in the evening, had started to hear sirens and seen the sheriff's office air boat go flying by us. When we made it to the end we had to drive back to the beginning to get my jeep. That's when we seen search and rescue at the bridge, turns out a 30 year old man drown about 10 minutes after we went under the bridge. It's very sad for his family. This river usually claims a couple lives every year, people always underestimate how powerful a flowing river can be, even if it's only a couple feet deep.

I just wanted to share my river trip with you guys, I'm going to go lay down on the couch and try to heal before work tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [*M] Pagan, D- CC RIDER, [M] Johnny Kent, [*M]Skyripper and 5 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292692

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674

[*M]bhfoust wrote: I had a rough trip down the river yesterday, it's been a few years since I've made the 5 hour trip with a tube. Water was very COLD,made it past the first couple of small rapids just fine :dry: cooler still full of beer. That's when things got a bit scary, just before you pass under the highway bridge there is a big bend in the river,it gets very shallow in this spot. When everyone starts to yell ass up...that means get your ass up!! I was trying to make myself as stiff as a board, got turned sideways. ..smack smack another rock sliced my tube. That's when I hit a huge rock in the small of my back (very sore) jumped on the tube with the wife, five minutes later SAME THING HAPPENS! except this time I lost my wedding ring trying to get my wife out of the water.
We finally made it under the bridge, easy floating from there. It was already getting late in the evening, had started to hear sirens and seen the sheriff's office air boat go flying by us. When we made it to the end we had to drive back to the beginning to get my jeep. That's when we seen search and rescue at the bridge, turns out a 30 year old man drown about 10 minutes after we went under the bridge. It's very sad for his family. This river usually claims a couple lives every year, people always underestimate how powerful a flowing river can be, even if it's only a couple feet deep.

I just wanted to share my river trip with you guys, I'm going to go lay down on the couch and try to heal before work tomorrow.

Prayers to the ans family.sorry you lost your ring .I can.hope your not to banged up bro .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292694

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004

[*M]bhfoust wrote: I had a rough trip down the river yesterday, it's been a few years since I've made the 5 hour trip with a tube. Water was very COLD,made it past the first couple of small rapids just fine :dry: cooler still full of beer. That's when things got a bit scary, just before you pass under the highway bridge there is a big bend in the river,it gets very shallow in this spot. When everyone starts to yell ass up...that means get your ass up!! I was trying to make myself as stiff as a board, got turned sideways. ..smack smack another rock sliced my tube. That's when I hit a huge rock in the small of my back (very sore) jumped on the tube with the wife, five minutes later SAME THING HAPPENS! except this time I lost my wedding ring trying to get my wife out of the water.

Damn bro! That is truly scary! That salt river is something else, cant remeber a time that I have gone tubing on it that I wasnt bruised and beat up by the end of it. My wife has always gotten me tungsten wedding rings. They are virtually indestructible and only about 100 bucks. I have broke one though lol. That is the biggest bummer man about your ring, Im feel bad for ya.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292697

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

Oh wow.'brings back memories of our recent trip down the frio...except for the drowning. Next time we'll wait a couple months after the rains .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292698

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Sorry you lost your ring Fousty, that sucks. Freaky about the dude drowning...

We used to do whitewater rafting years ago... A few couples in a raft heading down a raging river hammered... Well it seemed like a good idea at the time... You fall out, you better be wearing a wet suit under your life jacket or you'll die of hypothermia! Good times!
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292710

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

Ahhh is great to be back. Had some good teammates...B came in near the end and helped seal the victory.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

Last edit: by [*M]ONSTER CANNON.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292711

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
View My Video

Not sure what I am doing wrong but I will keep trying. Lol

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Artho[M]an

Last edit: by [*M] Pagan.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292714

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

[M]Pagan wrote: View My Video

Not sure what I am doing wrong but I will keep trying. Lol

Upload the video to you tube, then copy the link.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292719

• [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 475

BTJ582 wrote:

[ M ] .-=-PHI-=-. wrote: Just had a really good game with brother BTJ582. :woohoo: Great game Bro, I kinda felt a bit up against it 4v1 :whistle:
but it was a good work out lol. Held you all off as long as i could, surprised I lasted as long as I did :)

I would switch sides if I could PHI. Sorry. Hopefully Tbuilt will put in a good word to my Archer Queen and She will allow me to buy a subscription to DF and maybe some gems too

No problem bro, I kinda had fun. Plenty of action :silly: :evil: :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292723

• Phillipson
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 264
Punk Chef! Do you know him? He is a Misfit which is great! I have private messaged without a reply. He complains to my Misfit brothers. When flying together, he leaves. I'm loving, patient, and understanding to a point. If Punk is the Man, I'm cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292728

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
Go the Daughter's foot a cook out today. 90 degrees and my Son in Law and his Dad decide to put a new storm door on. Quietly sitting in the shade sipping on nice cool Sangria watching Bucky and Barney fight with the door.

After a couple hours my Daughter asks me to go help them. I tried to explain that I just wanted to sit in the shade and enjoy the day. She begged. Ughhh!

Walk over to where Homer and Jethro are working. John asks me, " what are we doing wrong "
Oh lord......it was so hard.

"Well one, you never take the Z-Bar off the door it will never square up."
"Two do you have a tape measure?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you know how to use it? Because that is a 32" opening and THAT is a 36" door."
Silence. Then. "So it's not gonna work?"
I walked back to my shade tree and told my Daughter to get a Divorce!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [*M] Pagan, [M] Johnny Kent, Baby Crockett, [M] Harleyrider and 5 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292732

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536

[M]Skyripper wrote: Go the Daughter's foot a cook out today. 90 degrees and my Son in Law and his Dad decide to put a new storm door on. Quietly sitting in the shade sipping on nice cool Sangria watching Bucky and Barney fight with the door.

After a couple hours my Daughter asks me to go help them. I tried to explain that I just wanted to sit in the shade and enjoy the day. She begged. Ughhh!

Walk over to where Homer and Jethro are working. John asks me, " what are we doing wrong "
Oh lord......it was so hard.

"Well one, you never take the Z-Bar off the door it will never square up."
"Two do you have a tape measure?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you know how to use it? Because that is a 32" opening and THAT is a 36" door."
Silence. Then. "So it's not gonna work?"
I walked back to my shade tree and told my Daughter to get a Divorce!

I think I might be able to one up you. Invited some friends over for burgers. The wife in this couple just became a judge a few months back, and they've decided that they're not drinking in 'public' anymore. Which, apparently, includes my house. Oh, and their son has decided that he's a vegetarian! So, I'm expected to NOT have a cocktail, on Labor Day, while I cook veggie burgers!

I'm hanging out on the front porch drinking a Moscow Mule while the 'burgers' cool.

Lesson learned. Don't invite a new judge to your house on a holiday. Older judges are fun, but these new ones... Ugh

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292738

• [M] Engineout
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • 121% Misfits
  • Thank you received: 615
Ripper, is this the same one that blew up the garage and wrecked the car?

Oh, and Happy Labor Day to all!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by [M] Engineout.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292741

• MightyAce
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • TRAIN INSANE OR REMAIN THE SAME~
  • Thank you received: 527
Happy Labor day guys! To bad I spent my day off moving into the new house..hope to see y'all up sometime.. B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292745

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461

Engineout wrote: Ripper, is this the same one that blew up the garage and wrecked the car?

Oh, and Happy Labor Day to all!

LMAO! Same one that wrecked my Daughter's car! And wrecked the Truck where he worked twice! The idiot that blew up the garage is my Step Daughter's husband, I guess for lack of better terms, my Son in Law also.

Jeez Brother you just gave me a scary perspective! I married into the Freaking Andy Griffith Show!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Engineout, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by [*M]Skyripper. Reason: Screw you Auto correct! Didn't get past me this time!

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292750

• Baby Crockett
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1277
J () LLY has passed the B52! EvAL He gladly shot me down 5 times ! Can I get a medic !
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Engineout, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292752

• [M] Engineout
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • 121% Misfits
You might want to sign them up for the Darwin Award. Google it if you are unfamiliar, they sound like contenders! JK!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292761

• [M]ad
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3321
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet and 2 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292764

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004
Brother VEER was with me for this! Thanks for that bro!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [M] Engineout and 4 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292765

• [M] Engineout
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • 121% Misfits
Congratulations on the level up Moon!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.228 seconds