Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292545

• BTJ582
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2533
I need to convince a certain person to let me purchase an itunes card so I can aquire some gems I mean so I can subscribe and not wait 7 whole minutes. T perhaps you can help.

I am an ex-submarine sailor who has taken the battle to the sky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292546

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

Blu Breeze wrote: Hey misfits, u guys feel like a little "friendly" competition. I found a guy talking crap about yall and the gunners squad.

Here, ill let the screenshots speak for themselves :)

happy hunting:)

Just looking at his numbers I'm going to take a guess and say dogfacesoldier is back. :unsure: :S
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292549

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Grats agni veer Grats to to young Crockett.and Grats to Cc on taking my 12 spot .now you got a rabbit on your azz . :evil: :whistle: :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292562

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843

darraxx wrote: Grats agni veer Grats to to young Crockett.and Grats to Cc on taking my 12 spot .now you got a rabbit on your azz . :evil: :whistle: :P

:evil: Ok brother ...game on ...thanks for grats Rabbit . The way you drop reds I may not have the spot for long bud .

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Baby Crockett, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292563

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674

[*M] CC RIDER wrote:

darraxx wrote: Grats agni veer Grats to to young Crockett.and Grats to Cc on taking my 12 spot .now you got a rabbit on your azz . :evil: :whistle: :P

:evil: Ok brother ...game on ...thanks for grats Rabbit . The way you drop reds I may not have the spot for long bud .

BOOM BOOM BROTHER.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292566

• [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-.
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 475

Just had a really good game with brother BTJ582. :woohoo: Great game Bro, I kinda felt a bit up against it 4v1 :whistle:
but it was a good work out lol. Held you all off as long as i could, surprised I lasted as long as I did :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, BTJ582, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292572

• [M]FOX#1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Thank you received: 3804

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: Two
Four
Six
Eight

Who do we appreciate

The MISFITS,

THE MISFITS.

YEAHHHHHHHH MISFITS.

No Davy. :pinch:

That's so not right, nope nope nope. :sick: :blink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292577

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5126

[*M]Destroyer24 wrote: Well it's official. The girl who I really liked that I told u about and that doofus dude she was with are together now. I'm telling u guys, I know I know, girls later, but her and I would've made THE Greatest couple EVER. We would've been like .. like, Two amazing people who go together! But some doofus got her first. I'm gonna lose it if I see them making out or something. Hope I don't punch his dumb face!

On a side note, I'm making a Ping Pong Club at my university!! The girl is gonna be in it, hopefully she doesn't bring the other one..

HEY TAPS!!!!!!!!!

So sorry to hear Dest, remember the whole _____ are a dime a dozen, and the more fish in the sea. My fav, be sure and taste all the flavors before picking just one....

Some advice from an old fart.

If you want the girl, you must wo her and show her you are interested, at the very least do something that gets her attention (so she knows you exsist). Girls like to laugh, I know weird huh but it's true so do something goofy and make her smile... punching a dumb face would not fall under goofy.... not to mention braking your hands on a dumb face would interfere with the ping pong thingy, which btw is a good idea......
The old fart is done.

Hope all is well my young friend.....

Oh ya... HI TAPS!!!!!! Got muted last night :huh: damn you!!!!! I was working on allie :whistle:

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an and 2 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292580

• may day
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 715
I would like to be a misfit and get one of those fancy pictures for my name. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, BULLET [M]isfit, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292585

• [*M]TBUILT

DRAGONEYES wrote: I would like to be a misfit and get one of those fancy pictures for my name. :)

Could you give us a little more information Dragoneyes like your in game name and rank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292589

• MightyAce
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • TRAIN INSANE OR REMAIN THE SAME~
  • Thank you received: 527

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

DRAGONEYES wrote: I would like to be a misfit and get one of those fancy pictures for my name. :)

Could you give us a little more information Dragoneyes like your in game name and rank.

Was a former Misfit..would like to return..thanks..
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292592

• [*M]TBUILT

MightyMcFly wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

Hey Might yes i know you we're a Misfit my question was for Dragon, you were released along with several others because we haven't heard from you or you hadn't been seen in game for several months or more. If you would like to return you must be an active member of the squad on the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

Last edit: by [*M]TBUILT. Reason: Fat fingers

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292593

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004
Saw a brother I can't remember the last time I flew against him! It was great brother Weather[M]an!

Had a fantastic game it Brothers Wabbit and Gotchya!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292594

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Couple of good ones today, I even shot a noob down with a tank. I'm guessing from his response, it was his first time.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]Destroyer24, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292597

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
Just figured I'd stop by and say hi. Miss yall. Have played some lately on little time I have.

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]FOX#1, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292599

• [M]FOX#1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Thank you received: 3804

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: Just figured I'd stop by and say hi. Miss yall. Have played some lately on little time I have.

Hey Bullet, glad you stopped by, BTW the bathroom needs cleaning.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292603

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]FOX#1 wrote:

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: Just figured I'd stop by and say hi. Miss yall. Have played some lately on little time I have.

Hey Bullet, glad you stopped by, BTW the bathroom needs cleaning.

Lol Fox, thought that's what the greenhorns were for. Hulk makes too much mess for me. Bathroom looks like Hiroshima when he's done every single time.lol

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292604

• BTJ582
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[ M ] .-=-PHI-=-. wrote: Just had a really good game with brother BTJ582. :woohoo: Great game Bro, I kinda felt a bit up against it 4v1 :whistle:
but it was a good work out lol. Held you all off as long as i could, surprised I lasted as long as I did :)

I would switch sides if I could PHI. Sorry. Hopefully Tbuilt will put in a good word to my Archer Queen and She will allow me to buy a subscription to DF and maybe some gems too

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [ M ] .-=-PHI-=-., AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292606

• may day
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
I am a wing commander 2. followed by an (8)
My rank is 13608
I got 217 kills

My in the game name is hindtit

I am getting better everyday and soon as I can earn some coins I will buy a better plane. I'm not sure if the other planes are better but I plan on getting one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW, BULLET [M]isfit, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292608

• MightyAce
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • TRAIN INSANE OR REMAIN THE SAME~
  • Thank you received: 527

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

MightyMcFly wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

Hey Might yes i know you we're a Misfit my question was for Dragon, you were released along with several others because we haven't heard from you or you hadn't been seen in game for several months or more. If you would like to return you must be an active member of the squad on the forum.

I will try my best..school has been a killer...rank 27..it was for about 6 months..thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Acegirl, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by MightyAce.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292609

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843
B)

Hello Monday
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [M]Slatz, Baby Crockett, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW and 4 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292611

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Played a couple of good ones tonight, lots of [M]'s in the air.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [M]Slatz, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292613

• may day
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Just got wing commander 1. (9)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, D- CC RIDER, [*M] GAW, BULLET [M]isfit, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292614

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Just played in the game w hind tit when he was promoted. Like him so far. Great sense of humor no doubt. Definitely humor worthy of a misfit. Not a bad pilot either from what I saw.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, D- CC RIDER, [*M] GAW, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292615

• may day
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Thanks for the kind words bullet. I'm at work and sometimes I have to run.

When I have a pocket full of crack and the police show up. Just joking ! :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by may day.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292616

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
Well...it's the last night at the resort...it's been relaxing. I look forward to catching up in the air tomorrow :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, Cue Ball, D- CC RIDER, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292617

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004

Sweet game!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Cue Ball, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292620

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: Just played in the game w hind tit when he was promoted. Like him so far. Great sense of humor no doubt. Definitely humor worthy of a misfit. Not a bad pilot either from what I saw.

Hind tit, is that Greek for something.
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292625

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Day 2 of vacation. In Victoria, B.C. Many cool sights and pics. This one interested me quite a bit... :whistle:

Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, D- CC RIDER, [M] Johnny Kent, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, Artho[M]an and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 8 months ago #292629

• BTJ582
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]Comet wrote: Day 2 of vacation. In Victoria, B.C. Many cool sights and pics. This one interested me quite a bit... :whistle:

That is interesting. I think 40 mph may be to fast for that road. Oh wait that is 40 kmph. Never mind.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, AGNI_VEER

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.244 seconds