Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198828

• [M]acLaren
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • [M]acLaren
  • Thank you received: 478

Hannah G wrote: Once again more a proof that playing fair is always the better choice? I wished so much it would happen.
This evening I've watched together with my parents the semifinal of the world cup in football (please don't call it soccer) My mom is the expert in our family and she said we will win 3-1.
They call Germany as the most fairest team of this competition and Brazil reached the semi finals with an average of 30 fouls per game. Today Brazil played as fair as never before but Germany leading after 30 minutes.
Germany please stop it please stop it now because now it's really enough. It was no pleasure to see all the crying peoples in Brazil and it broke my heart to see these crying kids. In 2006 I was also such an crying kid when Italia kicked us out of the semifinal here in Germany. Whenever Brazil's got the ball we thought go Brazil go but Germany leading 7-0 until Oscar finally shot this deserved goal for Brazil in the last minute.
Dear Brazil, you are the most respected football nation here in Germany and you always will be. We really hoped to fight with you in the final game.

@ Team Brazil: Thank you for this fair game and for keep fighting until the end. Really a great game and this was not the result of fair play. It just showed how hungry the german team is to win the cup this year. :)

@ Team Germany: No words for this performance. You dirty Basterds we love you !!!! :lol:

@ Miro Klose: Congratulation you old fox for the most world cup goals ever.

@ Manuel Neuer: Please marry me. :lol: Just kidding :whistle:

@ Misfits: Please sorry for posting my stuff here in your thread.
But this is the Squad I hope to join and here is the only place where I already feel a little bit like home. I'm always glad when I see a Misfit in the game and I'm really happy when we are in the same team. :)

And now I want to play as long all the adrenaline in my body still acts :evil: :lol:

Congratz, Hannah, die deutsche Nationalmannschaft really played a great game, and the Victory was well deserved. Amazing to see a 7-1 result in the semi final!
My money is on Germany, for the World cup ;) .

"Winners never quit and quitters never win." -Vince Lombardi
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| MissHell, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198829

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857
See....proof that fousty the snowman is out there
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| MissHell, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198834

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004

[*M]bhfoust wrote: See....proof that fousty the snowman is out there

What does Foust actually mean bro? I'm a little slow :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198843

• [*M]bhfoust

[m]-Moon- wrote:

That's my name lol...I believe it's something to do with a fist as far as the meaning
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198868

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]bhfoust wrote:

[m]-Moon- wrote:

That's my name lol...I believe it's something to do with a fist as far as the meaning

Well as a recruit I don't want to be on the business end of you fist! And super cool brother I love it! I guess it's a little obvious what my name is! Looking forward to beers instead of replenishing them in the fridge! In the air brother is where I be!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by [M]oon.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198874

• [M]COUCHY
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • paddle faster I hear banjos
  • Thank you received: 1290
Just had a couple really good games with eagle20hunter . Wondering if any of you have played with him before, I have seen him a lot and seems to be one of the good guys. He's not on forum yet but maybe we can talk him into it if some of you agree

Paddle faster I hear banjos...

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198877

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

[M]COUCHY wrote: Just had a couple really good games with eagle20hunter . Wondering if any of you have played with him before, I have seen him a lot and seems to be one of the good guys. He's not on forum yet but maybe we can talk him into it if some of you agree

Sorry couchy, I would have to say no to that camper, dropper, spawnkiller. He is not what we need in our family. He seams to drop in every game I have seen him in. Especially when he is on the favored side of a lop sided game. If he comes in to this family, then I'm out permanently. So my answer is not just no, but HELL NO!

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198879

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
GOOD NIGHT MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, BULLET [M]isfit, HannaH

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198882

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
I'm not sure what going on w my wife so I'm gonna post this all in one post... Sorry didn't thank.everyone for all the great posts. My wife may be going into labor or could be false but not sure so I'm gonna try to squeeze this all into one...

Bullz, it's lightning and thundering it's associate off here in Delaware... U know what that means! Your aunt is being welcomed by the rest of the angels up above by a bowling party..

Pete, I'm really sorry about your dad... I'm not sure who sd it but u Italians are indeed a tough bunch, especially the Misfit breed... Hope everything works out...

Moon, I must say I'm very impressed by you... I hear ur a fairy young Misfit, but as your post suggest your soul is not and is wise... That's rare.

My heart and prayers go out to you in trouble times of grief and worry... I'm so sorry for your hurt.

You gents and ladies go have a great night in the skies..

Rabbit, Your crazy but I love ya bro..lol

All the rest of you MISFITS keep spreading the love...

Oh, almost forgot.. Mustang, WELCOME!

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198883

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

[*M] GreyGhost wrote:

[M]COUCHY wrote: Just had a couple really good games with eagle20hunter . Wondering if any of you have played with him before, I have seen him a lot and seems to be one of the good guys. He's not on forum yet but maybe we can talk him into it if some of you agree

Sorry couchy, I would have to say no to that camper, dropper, spawnkiller. He is not what we need in our family. He seams to drop in every game I have seen him in. Especially when he is on the favored side of a lop sided game. If he comes in to this family, then I'm out permanently. So my answer is not just no, but HELL NO!

I have to agree...I've played him several times...he's no better than bubi...he likes to hang out up high and wait until other blues are in the picture. Then he comes from above or high while you're preoccupied...sucks in a lopsided game...he cares very little about bombing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, HannaH

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198888

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Got into a couple of good quick games. The reds don't seem to stay very long.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, KA5EY, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198889

• [*M]bhfoust
Great game with dirt and moon....but the boot came out late and sent me packing
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, __simia manu__, HannaH

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198891

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]bhfoust wrote: Great game with dirt and moon....but the boot came out late and sent me packing

Indeed Foust brother! I blame monsoon for my connection lost!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, __simia manu__, HannaH

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198892

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: I'm not sure what going on w my wife so I'm gonna post this all in one post... Sorry didn't thank.everyone for all the great posts. My wife may be going into labor or could be false but not sure so I'm gonna try to squeeze this all into one...

Bullz, it's lightning and thundering it's associate off here in Delaware... U know what that means! Your aunt is being welcomed by the rest of the angels up above by a bowling party..

Pete, I'm really sorry about your dad... I'm not sure who sd it but u Italians are indeed a tough bunch, especially the Misfit breed... Hope everything works out...

Moon, I must say I'm very impressed by you... I hear ur a fairy young Misfit, but as your post suggest your soul is not and is wise... That's rare.

My heart and prayers go out to you in trouble times of grief and worry... I'm so sorry for your hurt.

You gents and ladies go have a great night in the skies..

Rabbit, Your crazy but I love ya bro..lol

All the rest of you MISFITS keep spreading the love...

Oh, almost forgot.. Mustang, WELCOME!

Thank you Bullet! But I'm 30 :oops: wish I was young ;) and good luck welcoming a young Bullet into this world! Health to your wife! And God save us! Lol grats brother!
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, HannaH

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198893

• HannaH
  • HA HA HA HANNAH WANNABE BASTERD TOO (;,,;)
  • Thank you received: 198

[m]-Moon- wrote:

[*M]bhfoust wrote: Great game with dirt and moon....but the boot came out late and sent me packing

Yes really a cool game. I just want let you know that we finished it asap after you left and the sneaker got not one hangar ;)
ONLY 4 GIRLS !
Warning: Spoiler!
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| MissHell, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198895

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Hannah G wrote:

[m]-Moon- wrote:

Yes really a cool game. I just want let you know that we finished it asap after you left and the sneaker got not one hangar ;)

Thanks Hannah!
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| MissHell, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, HannaH

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198901

• [*M] bware
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • raised on a moisture farm, moved to a point farm
  • Thank you received: 2173
Hi [M]isfits! Red 5 standing by. I will be flying as [*M] soulfly for a few days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]SnakePlissken, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird

Last edit: by [*M] bware.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198904

• [*M]coop
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Sua Sponte"
  • Thank you received: 2949
Bullz I am sorry for your loss my brother so as the Padre I offer you theses words of comfort.

One of the most difficult things to deal with in life is the death of a loved one. Even for the Christian, death is a part of life. Unlike they that do not believe, the Christian has a blessed hope – that is the return of the Savior Jesus to catch up His Church and bring them to eternal life with Him and God the Father in Heaven. Here are some scripture quotes about death that I hope will comfort you .

As He Promised, He Will Do

John 14:1-4 “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going.”

Romans 8:16-17 The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.

2 Corinthians 5:6-8So we are always of good courage. We know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, for we walk by faith, not by sight. Yes, we are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. Therefore encourage one another with these words.

1 Thessalonians 5:9-11For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us so that whether we are awake or asleep we might live with him. Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.

I hope that hepls in some way Bro.
Coop
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml, GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]SnakePlissken, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon and 7 other people also said thanks.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198905

• [*M]coop
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Sua Sponte"
And for you my brother Pete a pryaer for your Dad.

O Father of mercies and God of all comfort, our only help in time of need: We humbly beseech thee to behold, visit, and relieve thy sick servant for whom our prayers are desired. Look upon him with the eyes of thy mercy; comfort him with a sense of thy goodness; preserve him from the temptations of the enemy; and give him patience under his affliction. In thy good time, restore him to health, and enable him to lead the residue of his life in thy fear, and to thy glory; and grant that he may dwell with thee in life everlasting; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

God Bless bro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml, GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]SnakePlissken, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon and 6 other people also said thanks.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198908

• BTJ582
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2533
Hey soulfly it was fun flying with ya but I had to leave. Wife calls and I answer. :pinch: Hope to see ya soon.

I am an ex-submarine sailor who has taken the battle to the sky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198911

• |111th|tSwopCaml
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 809
Hello misfits. Hope u dont mind me stopping by. I read the great post by coop and wanted to send my appreciation for the great passages and to voice my awesome support. Thanks Coop for those words for your fellow misfit in his time of loss.

coop. From your "fruit" i see one who has come a long way and for that and from a fellow Christisn as myself it does me proud.

I thought after chatting with von hulk that i would stop by when i read the scriptures and kind words. Very touching. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]SnakePlissken, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON and 2 other people also said thanks.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198912

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866
Hi Misfits,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, and pay a compliment to Moon. Dude, I don't want to be out there when you upgrade that plane. You get better every game I play against you.

Great attitude too. Nice catch, misfits!

Manfred
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop, |111th| MissHell, GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]SnakePlissken, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT and 4 other people also said thanks.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198914

• __simia manu__
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 504
Well, guess what? Flatline has passed his last eval with me. He now sports a [M] Good job Brother, You earned it!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, Uplandbird, [M] Harleyrider

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198916

• [*M]coop
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Sua Sponte"
Congrats Flat you deserve it bro and have shown great character sticking out the evaluation process. Well done and wear that [M] proud brother.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird, [M] Harleyrider

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198919

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Manfred wrote: Hi Misfits,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, and pay a compliment to Moon. Dude, I don't want to be out there when you upgrade that plane. You get better every game I play against you.

Great attitude too. Nice catch, misfits!

Manfred

Thanks Manfred! Even though you are one tight lipped son of a gun! I will be your wing man any day any where!
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198922

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Great game...long! Lots of [M]s...thanks tbuilt!!! We made a great two man team. Moon came in to help...thanks. birdie and rap were both reds. As typical, T and I were on the British side going against D8s. I believe we tore them up...I feel like I'm improving against them. One plane got by and bombed...sadly, I had to leave.
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird

Last edit: by [*M]ONSTER CANNON.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198924

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5126

Hannah G wrote: Once again more a proof that playing fair is always the better choice? I wished so much it would happen.
This evening I've watched together with my parents the semifinal of the world cup in football (please don't call it soccer) My mom is the expert in our family and she said we will win 3-1.
They call Germany as the most fairest team of this competition and Brazil reached the semi finals with an average of 30 fouls per game. Today Brazil played as fair as never before but Germany leading after 30 minutes already 5-0.
Germany please stop it please stop it now because now it's really enough. It was no pleasure to see all the crying peoples in Brazil and it broke my heart to see these crying kids. In 2006 I was also such an crying kid when Italia kicked us out of the semifinal here in Germany. Whenever Brazil's got the ball we thought go Brazil go but Germany leading 7-0 until Oscar finally shot this deserved goal for Brazil in the last minute.
Dear Brazil, you are the most respected football nation here in Germany and you always will be. We really hoped to fight with you in the final game.

@ Team Brazil: Thank you for this fair game and for keep fighting until the end. Really a great game and this was not the result of fair play. It just showed how hungry the german team is to win the cup this year. :)

@ Team Germany: No words for this performance. You dirty Basterds we love you !!!! :lol:

@ Miro Klose: Congratulation you old fox for the most world cup goals ever.

@ Manuel Neuer: Please marry me. :lol: Just kidding :whistle:

@ Misfits: Please sorry for posting my stuff here in your thread.
But this is the Squad I hope to join and here is the only place where I already feel a little bit like home. I'm always glad when I see a Misfit in the game and I'm really happy when we are in the same team. :)

And now I want to play as long all the adrenaline in my body still acts :evil: :lol:

Hello Hanna!!!! Thanks for being you!!! I love your post!!!!! So real, we are lucky to have you grace us here and look forward to having you in the squad, it will be our honor....

For you I'm shoot for Germany!!!!!!!!!

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| MissHell, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird, HannaH

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198925

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]coop wrote: And for you my brother Pete a pryaer for your Dad.

O Father of mercies and God of all comfort, our only help in time of need: We humbly beseech thee to behold, visit, and relieve thy sick servant for whom our prayers are desired. Look upon him with the eyes of thy mercy; comfort him with a sense of thy goodness; preserve him from the temptations of the enemy; and give him patience under his affliction. In thy good time, restore him to health, and enable him to lead the residue of his life in thy fear, and to thy glory; and grant that he may dwell with thee in life everlasting; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

God Bless bro.

I echo this...you all will be in my prayers.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198926

• HannaH
  • HA HA HA HANNAH WANNABE BASTERD TOO (;,,;)
  • Thank you received: 198
Hey guys
sorry that I didn't knew the right order what to do to join this squad. I thought you would watch me until you think I'm the right one for this squad and then you would invite me to start the recruitment phase. But Triple Taps told me now that first I need to post that I know and accept your rules. Honestly I really thought this should be self-evident to everyone who wants to become a member. :lol:

@ the leadership and all members of the 121st Misfit's Squadron:
Of course I know all twelve rules and of course I accept every single one with my biggest pleasure.

I learned to play this game exactly on this way and just to make it clear:
I don't accept your rules only to join your squad.
I only want to join your squad because of your rules!

That's the reason why you Misfits are how you Misfits are and why I want to be a part of this squad. Sorry I'm really a noob with all around this squad stuff. Please let me know if I need to do something, okay? :)
ONLY 4 GIRLS !
Warning: Spoiler!
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| MissHell, GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, Uplandbird, BULLET [M]isfit and 1 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by HannaH.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198928

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Thank you received: 1411
Just took a couple of misfits to Mac's School of Flying, with the special Personal Tutorship Package. I'll be paying out the anus for boat insurance, but luckily, I managed to lighten the UK's stock of airplanes as well.
All joking aside, it was an honor! Hopefully next time, my wingman will be better, and sneaking won't be an issue!
A ton of fun playing with you guys!

Now I'm going to bed,
Mac
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]ONSTER CANNON

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 0.927 seconds