Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198519

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215

*[M]VonHulk wrote:

darraxx wrote: Please for give me but. It seems there's a move for vigilante justice. Task is back and I have never agreed with it. Bit now its being run without mods so its no more than a personal hit list. Some here have jumped at the chance to join. As far as I'm concerned its nothing more than a vengeance squad. So there for I'm retiring from the squad until sanity returns. I do not wish to be hunted by my friends. And I will.still fight with Amy misfit at any time as you are my only family. But I cannot have any vigilante justice. Two wrongs will.never make a right. I love all of you so please don't hunt me. This breaks my heart to do but it's my code of honor one that I will not break. I have fought long and had with all of you. And I hope to continue doing that. With a saddened heart. Darraxx

You are not getting out that easy, the door here doesn't swing both ways. You are not getting parole that easy. This is more like the MAFIA, The only way out is in a body bag. I've sent you a PM sir.

DAVY SAYS, I'm sorry guys I was not aware of your feelings on TASK and I have resigned. For the record though I do believe in task if it could be implemented properly however as I stated in the other post it would be hard to educate all the folks that do not forum thus causing frustration in the game. I WISH WHIP SUCCESS IN HIS VENTURE.

DARRAX I hope you please reconsider. I did not know that the MISFITS had rules on this. If I caused you or anyone to quit because of my actions than that would make me very sad and not MISFIT material. I'm so sorry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]SnakePlissken, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird, Mäx Vön Müller, __simia manu__

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198537

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857

[*M]TBUILT wrote: Attention all Misfits

Any Misfit that chooses to be apart of T.A.S.K will be asked to leave the 121st Misfits!
This is not who the Misfits are we do not go looking for vigilante justice so if you feel you need to be apart of T.A.S.K you will be removed form the squad.
Second in command
[*M]TBUILT

Pardon my ignorance sir ,but what is T.A.S.K .
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198543

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
My apologies...i wasn't here when task was implemented...i was being a follower as I felt it would be a good thing as misfit long standers joined. I, for one, will never hunt a misfit brother /sister...aint happening...in fact, if I catch anyone hunting a misfit, they'll have it coming from the cannon...i may not win, but they'll know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]SnakePlissken, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird, [*M] Pagan, [M] Harleyrider, [M] Kidd

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198560

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Thank you received: 6993

Any Misfit that chooses to be apart of T.A.S.K will be asked to leave the 121st Misfits!
This is not who the Misfits are we do not go looking for vigilante justice so if you feel you need to be apart of T.A.S.K you will be removed form the squad.
Second in command
[*M]TBUILT

Nothing great was gained by the first venture of task. In fact it spawned more hatred within the forum and game. Never ending arguments and shallow justification for the actions taken by those involved.

It will create and draw garbage to our thread due to those who would carry 121st Misfits tag. So I do not nor have I ever supported task and agree with removing anyone who wishes to take part. Deal with it in game and show the Misfit love. Some will change but most will not.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]SnakePlissken, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, Uplandbird, BOAZ, [*M] Pagan, [M] Harleyrider

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198563

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004

*[M]VonHulk wrote:

[m]-Moon- wrote: Anyone wanna help me with a banner? Totally lost when it comes to creating one! Help please!

Post your request on the Official Global Banner Factory thread. They might take a little while, but they have assured me they will get to them.

Where might i find this Official Global Banner Factory thread?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]SKY.FOXX

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198587

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Patrick felt it would be a good idea to tk. The blues failed to give couchy free reign on him...so I switched...Well you see what happened.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198590

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Well...I spawned in on the German side and no reds...but 3 other blues. So I decided to take the challenge and switch. Whiskers switched with me...it seemed everyone had a D8s....score wasn't too bad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198595

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

[m]-Moon- wrote:

*[M]VonHulk wrote:

[m]-Moon- wrote: Anyone wanna help me with a banner? Totally lost when it comes to creating one! Help please!

Post your request on the Official Global Banner Factory thread. They might take a little while, but they have assured me they will get to them.

Where might i find this Official Global Banner Factory thread?

I PMed you.

ALL IN 100%

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198596

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
Good game. Keaster showed up to help, nice tanking brother.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, Uplandbird

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198614

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

[m]Pagan Avenger wrote:

Second in command
[*M]TBUILT

Pardon my ignorance sir ,but what is T.A.S.K .

I sent you a pm
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird, [*M] Pagan

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198619

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264
Well seams like Zuperman screwed something up. I can not see planes flying around at all. All I see is just banners and names. So with this cap going on again. I am out of dogfight. I may return when and if this problem gets fixed, or maybe never.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198625

• [M]Slatz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • A memory today is a treasure tomorrow
  • Thank you received: 2979
T.A.S.K?? :huh: Never heard of it... does it stand for

T-otal
A-@@es
S-eeking
K-ills??

Well, I can be an a@@ and can sometimes kill. Do I need to make a name for myself to have a bounty placed on head?? Count me in...and bring it :evil: No wait! just wave at me "HI!!!" :woohoo:

And I apologize for not being chatty in air and on forum...not feeling myself, literally and figuratively. Must be my time of the month :blink: Birdie has been helping me out though...hate her AHAHAAHAHA
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Uplandbird, [M]SKY.FOXX

Last edit: by [M]Slatz.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198631

• Uplandbird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Dogs make life Better
  • Thank you received: 1964

Second in command
[*M]TBUILT

TBuilt, Bzerk, and Derraxx,

You have wisdoms beyond your years!
Thank you for understanding how wrong T.A.S.K is.
What Whip wants to do is not the answer. Wish I knew what the answer is, but I know enough that TASK isn't it!
To the [M]isfits that were gonna join, thank you for thinking twice and withdrawing from, it says a lot to.
I know it was enthusasium to teach the chronic abusers a lessons, but they will not go away and why lower yourself
To them?

So as always Thank you Thank you for being such good people!

Love the squad, you know there will always will be bumps along the way but we keep smoothing them out in [M]isfit style

Enjoy what's left of the night,
Birdie
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX, [M]Slatz, [M] Harleyrider, [M] Engineout

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198632

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Grey when I was on the phone with you and you were saying how hot it was, well take a look at this stream. I THOUGHT LOOKING AT THIS COOL WATER WOULD COOL YOU OFF.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [M] Harleyrider

Last edit: by [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198633

• Uplandbird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Dogs make life Better
  • Thank you received: 1964

[*M] GreyGhost wrote: Well seams like Zuperman screwed something up. I can not see planes flying around at all. All I see is just banners and names. So with this cap going on again. I am out of dogfight. I may return when and if this problem gets fixed, or maybe never.

Ahhh Ghost love ya man!!
You better return!!
Or I'll flip ya the bird!
Lighten up! Your a ghost for god sakes!!
Oh and look at Davy's post to....hehehe that will help!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198635

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
Great game against the Davy. If Panchin hadn't dropped and camped, it would have been a good game. Davy didn't want me to switch. Reckless is a monster, great shooter, it won't be long till he is a MORAF.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]Reckless

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK. Reason: OH RECKLESS, Banana pudding

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198644

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
Ok, ATTENTION, ATTENTION. ok let me get on my soapbox. ATTENTION, ATTENTION I would like to welcome our newest member. sirStang, also known as ThunderMustang. A warrior in game. I've played many games with and against this pilot. Seems like a great guy.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [*M]Reckless, [M]SKY.FOXX, [M]Slatz, [M] Harleyrider, [M]r. Stang

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198646

• Bla Blue
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 284

FU T-Rex, he is sneaking! Anyway, good game! Misfits take the lead!!!!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198647

• [M]r. Stang
  • Hard work pays off....
  • Thank you received: 89
Hello all! Thanks for the welcome Hulk! I'm honored that y'all would have me in. Looking forward to getting to know you all and flying with ya! :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless, [M]SKY.FOXX, [M]Slatz

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198649

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
I took Reckless' word on you being a good guy, so...... I'm not sure I'm so smart, lol Welcome to the Family.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]Reckless, [M]SKY.FOXX, [M]r. Stang

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198650

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690
What a fun day in DF land, got to rap out like a 'tard, spent some quality time at the A'hole, made a mess with The Hulk, saw Mr Stang find his way in to our nuthouse, and found myself at a mere 150k to MORAF.

Now I must sleep. Last one out turn off the lights please.

The Pork

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX, [M]Slatz, [M] Harleyrider, [M]r. Stang

Last edit: by [*M]Reckless.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198651

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004

Best kill game for me yet! Thanks to bhfoust helping me how to post! You guys are the best!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX, [M]Slatz, Bla Blue

Last edit: by [M]oon.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198652

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT

Last edit: by [*M]ONSTER CANNON.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198653

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
Welcome to the [M]isfits Sir Stang!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX, [*M] Pagan, Bla Blue

Last edit: by [*M]TBUILT.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198655

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[m]Bla Blue wrote:

That was a good game with ba blue. T rex snuck almost the entire game...said we weren't good enough to get him and fight reds. Well,i did let him know the good pilots meet and battle...not sneaking in a lopsided game. But, they won...however...the misfits made them pay...not a plane got by and bombed and a couple reds came and went. I guess this proves misfit power in the skies. I'm not an expert in Spanish...but I could swear he was calling me a basssterd. :woohoo: Oh and yes...D8s went down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX, Bla Blue

Last edit: by [*M]ONSTER CANNON.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198656

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

*[M]VonHulk wrote: Ok, ATTENTION, ATTENTION. ok let me get on my soapbox. ATTENTION, ATTENTION I would like to welcome our newest member. sirStang, also known as ThunderMustang. A warrior in game. I've played many games with and against this pilot. Seems like a great guy.

Definitely a great guy. We flew together since I first started the game...welcome aboard sir stang!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX, [M]r. Stang

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198659

• [*M]coop
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Sua Sponte"
  • Thank you received: 2949

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: Grey when I was on the phone with you and you were saying how hot it was, well take a look at this stream. I THOUGHT LOOKING AT THIS COOL WATER WOULD COOL YOU OFF.

I forgot what I wanted to say.....DAMN YOU CROCKETT!!!!
LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX, [M]Slatz, [M] Harleyrider

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198660

• [*M]coop
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Sua Sponte"
  • Thank you received: 2949
Oh yeah now I remember welcome aboard Sir Stang.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX, [M] Harleyrider, [M]r. Stang

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198661

• Bla Blue
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

[*M]ONSTER CANNON wrote:

[m]Bla Blue wrote:

That was a good game with ba blue. T rex snuck almost the entire game...said we weren't good enough to get him and fight reds. Well,i did let him know the good pilots meet and battle...not sneaking in a lopsided game. But, they won...however...the misfits made them pay...not a plane got by and bombed and a couple reds came and went. I guess this proves misfit power in the skies. I'm not an expert in Spanish...but I could swear he was calling me a basssterd. :woohoo: Oh and yes...D8s went down.

In that game idk why THOSE D8 CAN BE SHOOT DOWN SO EASILY :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198663

• Bla Blue
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Another good game with sky foxx, another sneaker names letun 9-14 :pinch:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.012 seconds