TOPIC:

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198131

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674

[M]COUCHY wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote: I think the MHC is back! :S notice anything missing? :huh:

I always thought Rap would get the perma mute lol but it looks like you beat him to it :blink:

Ok maybe a pile.of burning reds at the end of the runway
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198135

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Thank you received: 6993

BULLET [M]isfit wrote:

darraxx wrote: Ok.lets look.at this form.someone that wasnt there. So when I'm.in a game and it just starts if the teams are evening will.stay on my side.no.latter what that what misfits do we try to keep a good game a fair game. I don't care about the win I've flown with nothing but noobs against top pilots including misfits. Now that being said if things change halfway through I will switch sides especially for a misfit. But when the game has gone on for some time and its been a damn hard fight I will.stay. as will.most misfits. There's no hard fellings as we are brothers and we know it has been earned. As for shooting when coming in for a bomb run I will fire on anyone on my way in. Trust me I have held my fire long enough to learn ifbyou wait till.they fire you get shot down. Nothing worse thatn fighting your way across the map just to hold your fire until their shooting I just dot target the spawning area. I will fire about half way down the runway and half the time they get in the air. But it forces Thames to take action so they don't have a straight shot at me. Since most of the time your flying level at that time. Now both of you have valid points on the subject. But your both brothers in this family. Yes sometimes we have different points of view. And we will bicker big deal so now it comes down to you two you so nautical give each other a big hug say sorry to each other. And go have a beer. So you can get back to the task at hand killing reds. The rabbit

That was my.point Rabbit... Someone dropped off the reds.teams and was 4 -3 or it was just 4-3 can't remember but when I realized I asked Kidd. Just as me asking happened Slatz joined.. so then it was 4-4.. that's my point. So, am I supposed to say screw my team because they are not MISFITS? I don't do that... I will switch for a Misfit before I switch for anyone else but I can't screw a team in middle of a game unless I'm leaving to help someone that has no help, or very little...I'm not apologizing for nothing but maybe a misunderstanding.. I didn't do anything wrong. I've been pinned to a runway by Hulk before but never complained about it. I can see camping but I wasn't and when I turned around I just kept.heading away.. Slatz would.it.make u feel better if next time I approach I stop shooting and let reds pluck me out of the sky? We've only ever gotten along and now u act like this? If I.felt.I.was doing something wrong, especially against one of u, I wouldn't do it, PERIOD......

I'm not trying to be a jerk for saying I'm not apologizing except for a misunderstanding, but why do I even have to defend myself.here. Slatz Kidd knows I offered to switch right as u joined but I guess u don't. I don't owe a justification for this because I did what I thought was right. Give done nothing but respect this.squad and it's members...

I will shoot suppress whatever you want to call if I have fought my way to your base. I'm not going to stop if I have made it that far. I always turn to head back home. Unless one tries to shoot me in the back, I will defend myself.

When I enter a game I do not assume anything, nor do I presume others understand my play. I ask you Slatz to take this misunderstanding to a pm and keep it off the thread please. If you can't find a solution, then ask an officer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, BULLET [M]isfit, [M] Engineout, [M] Kidd

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198136

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5126
OK gents, let's pump the brakes for a moment......

We don't do this on forum, make your point and then PM it......

I will say this not being there I think I have the most valid responds, and that is:

Now one here has any kind of a track record for this kind of play (they wouldn't be here if they did). Spawning into a game you can't know the intimacy of what has gone on and its best not to assume right? Yes wise Rap, you are right.

I switch when ever needed to keep the game on a fair playing field (not in skill mind you by number of players only). And so do so many of us. T and I were in game the other day totally wipping up some self proclaimed ace's when suddenly they all left except one, obviously this pilot suffered from some kinda of actual reality syndrome, he didn't leave with his battered up Compadre's.... And why I mentioned after realizing the this poor Basterd may have some elite retardation, one of us should switch...... T, being the the mean Basterd that he is quickly valintierd and was gone! After several very tense moments awaiting the Basterds return to the game to help the poor guy ( shoot the hell out of Raptor). I I wiped the droplets of sweat off my noes and forehead and quickly SMASHED the poor Basterd before T could make it back!!!

Phew!!! That was close!!! Point is that's what we do, it in our code of ethics, ( both helping out and smashing the hell out of player before they can get help) All Misfits mentioned here in this o going hissy fit, are all well none for helping and smashing..... So every one over to my hanger for a group hug, slats watch your hand placement this time, only my uncle I can hug me like me that!

Bullet you owe no one an explanation of your actions, and we all know this. Kidd you poor Basterd how the hell did you get caught up in this???? You can come out from under the table now..... BTW CONGRATS ON THE BIG M buddy welcome, we do do this from time to time its what families do so don't panic. :)

Moon, buddy while I have the floor you 2 and 0 on your eval you Basterd!!

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M] Stryker, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, BULLET [M]isfit, [M] Engineout and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198141

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
Look Rob,brother... Please don't take.my response was he wrong way. I think Rabbit was right.. I was just ready to switch when ya joined too... But u joining was why I didn't... I love ya like.a bro. Let us leave this.behind ya and let me add one last thing. If ever ur on approach, please feel free. I won't be upset w ya... I totally understand and have been to.the point where I.could barley throttled up before having my eyebrows parted... I really hope there are no hard feelings. I enjoy the friendship cuzzo...

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [M] Kidd

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198148

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004

[*M]RAPTOR wrote: OK gents, let's pump the brakes for a moment......

We don't do this on forum, make your point and then PM it......

I will say this not being there I think I have the most valid responds, and that is:

Now one here has any kind of a track record for this kind of play (they wouldn't be here if they did). Spawning into a game you can't know the intimacy of what has gone on and its best not to assume right? Yes wise Rap, you are right.

I switch when ever needed to keep the game on a fair playing field (not in skill mind you by number of players only). And so do so many of us. T and I were in game the other day totally wipping up some self proclaimed ace's when suddenly they all left except one, obviously this pilot suffered from some kinda of actual reality syndrome, he didn't leave with his battered up Compadre's.... And why I mentioned after realizing the this poor Basterd may have some elite retardation, one of us should switch...... T, being the the mean Basterd that he is quickly valintierd and was gone! After several very tense moments awaiting the Basterds return to the game to help the poor guy ( shoot the hell out of Raptor). I I wiped the droplets of sweat off my noes and forehead and quickly SMASHED the poor Basterd before T could make it back!!!

Phew!!! That was close!!! Point is that's what we do, it in our code of ethics, ( both helping out and smashing the hell out of player before they can get help) All Misfits mentioned here in this o going hissy fit, are all well none for helping and smashing..... So every one over to my hanger for a group hug, slats watch your hand placement this time, only my uncle I can hug me like me that!

Bullet you owe no one an explanation of your actions, and we all know this. Kidd you poor Basterd how the hell did you get caught up in this???? You can come out from under the table now..... BTW CONGRATS ON THE BIG M buddy welcome, we do do this from time to time its what families do so don't panic. :)

Moon, buddy while I have the floor you 2 and 0 on your eval you Basterd!!

What task is next in line for me Sir Rap!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198150

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
:silly: I LOVE YOU WHOLE BUNCH OF MISFITS!!! :kiss: Sorry about the one choice word I used... :blush: :oops:

The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [M] Kidd

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198152

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Anyone wanna go for a ride on the short bus?

The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless, Bla Blue

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198153

• Bla Blue
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 284

BULLET [M]isfit wrote:

Anyone wanna go for a ride on the short bus?

Lol!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198154

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
My wife and I settle our disagreements with a dance off lol lol

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, BULLET [M]isfit

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198155

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
Howdy all...it's been a couple days since I flew...4th was busy...I'm tired, but plan to shoot reds....need to knock off the cobwebs first.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198156

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
The willingness to fly to the aid of one of us outnumbered, is one of the founding principles that has made us who we are. It separates us from many other squads. It has elevated us to a level few if any, will ever attain. Let us not ever forget this. Let us no longer air our grievences in public. I suggest this as an alternative, pm who ever you have the problem with and an officer who is a neutral third party. Let both sides have their say and then be done with it. No more will we provide amusement for other squads or players. Slatz i have been where you were. I know the anger as things seem to go to........well you know. Bullet i was not there but i would not attach any blame to your actions. I have been there when 3 misfits in D8's came at me. I didnt like it much then, still dont. Know this i will not EVER leave one of you hanging in the wind alone. I switch, dont even ask, just tell them and BRB. Yes it is tough to get back sometimes. I have spent lots of time trying and so have others many times. It dont matter to me, if all i can do is try to switch and take some heat off them by not being against them, so be it. If it means i die alongside them, so be it. Anybody can see my stats arent that great so i dont worry too much about that.

Remember who we are!

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, BULLET [M]isfit, [M] Kidd

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198181

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
For the longest time I would wait till I saw them fire first, I have been shot down many times on approach. Now when I get in reach of the hangars, I fire in front of the spawning planes. It's their choice to fly into my line of fire.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, BULLET [M]isfit, [M] Kidd

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198183

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690
Well frig, after 32 hours the power has been restored. Excellent! So I'll play some Dogfight....but no, the phones and internet are still down because so many lines are damaged. Can't even play on 4g with my phone because it can't hold signal.
And hurricane season just started :(

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198184

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Please do not.think I'm going against anyone or.trying.to.violate any of the Misfit.codes... I'm not sure if.u saw.what I had sd.TR.. it was 4-3 & I asked if.Kidd wanted me.to switch... As soon as I did... Slatz joined.. so then it was 4-4 & if I had switched it then.Would.have been 3 against 5... Is that wrong... I'm not being sarcastic. Just asking for clarity... I just want to know because I will switch next time even if it means I leAve the team I'm.on and make it unfair.to.them. when it comes down to it. I'm a Misfit and would like to.remain one That's why I'm asking? Oh, almost forgot. I went into my nifty biased 12 pack of coke and found something.to.ask u brother.Slatz for forgiveness in any wrong doing u may have felt.on my behalf..

The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, __simia manu__

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198185

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I say biased because there is a Damon Legends can but no Misfit can... ANARCHY I TELL YOU!!!!!!

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198186

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]Reckless wrote: Well frig, after 32 hours the power has been restored. Excellent! So I'll play some Dogfight....but no, the phones and internet are still down because so many lines are damaged. Can't even play on 4g with my phone because it can't hold signal.yo

Did.the bus survive. I just can't wait for another ride in that sweet looking thing. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless

Last edit: by darraxx.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198187

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: My wife and I settle our disagreements with a dance off lol lol

BREAK DANCE!!!???? :woohoo:

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198189

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BULLET [M]isfit wrote:

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: My wife and I settle our disagreements with a dance off lol lol

BREAK DANCE!!!???? :woohoo:

Break.dance hell.no.most. of us will.be in.traction. so get down and boogie
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, BULLET [M]isfit

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198196

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Bullet, brother, i read yoir post, i even said i would attach no blame to your actions. It was even at that point. Game on. Had he been haging in the breeze all different then.we are cool.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, BULLET [M]isfit

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198199

• lane.brown
  • Thank you received: 179
Had a great game with grandma oh wait I mean dirt and the recruit lone kid he is pretty good I was impressed
url=http://postimage.org/]
If your not in my cross hairs I've already killed you
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, __simia manu__, [M] Kidd

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198210

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690

darraxx wrote:

[M]Reckless wrote: Well frig, after 32 hours the power has been restored. Excellent! So I'll play some Dogfight....but no, the phones and internet are still down because so many lines are damaged. Can't even play on 4g with my phone because it can't hold signal.yo

Did.the bus survive. I just can't wait for another ride in that sweet looking thing. :whistle:

Fear not! The bus is fine - been living in it for two days - but the winds ripped an ear off.
Got Gorilla Glue?

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198220

• {O}__PREDATOR__
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I play with my food.
  • Thank you received: 330
Hi Misfits, Sir Hulk said to post here...
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, BULLET [M]isfit, __simia manu__, [M] Kidd, [SAW]DESTRUCTION

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198223

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Sir hulk...sorry..I tried switching and should have taken a screenshot...it wouldn't let me back in. Good game with lotsa[M]s. Davy, hulk, foust, boaz..and I think slowshot.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198224

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215

[*M]ONSTER CANNON wrote:

Sir hulk...sorry..I tried switching and should have taken a screenshot...it wouldn't let me back in. Good game with lotsa[M]s. Davy, hulk, foust, boaz..and I think slowshot.

What a game until my 10% notice came on and kicked me out of game. I was hoping for a 200 game. Usually I make it a habit not to start a game until I'm 100% charged? CANNON you are a tough nut to handle, or should I be saying that to MYNUTS :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198225

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
Great battle, back and forth. Davy, Foust, Mike Easter, BOAZ, Slowshot, and a host of others. Long one that ended with me losing connections.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]ONSTER CANNON

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198227

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote:

[*M]ONSTER CANNON wrote:

What a game until my 10% notice came on and kicked me out of game. I was hoping for a 200 game. Usually I make it a habit not to start a game until I'm 100% charged? CANNON you are a tough nut to handle, or should I be saying that to MYNUTS :woohoo: :woohoo:

I don't think any of us had a chance to bomb...I, too, was going for a 200+ game. Lots of excellent pilots.

Last edit: by [*M]ONSTER CANNON.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198232

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

[*M]ONSTER CANNON wrote:

[*M]ONSTER CANNON wrote:

I don't think any of us had a chance to bomb...I, too, was going for a 200+ game. Lots of excellent pilots.

I can't say for sure, that there were any hangars in that game (I never saw them) I switched 4 times, yes 4, to help even out the game. I'm not sure who is worse to go up against. Davy or Monster. GEESH both of you are deadly.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]ONSTER CANNON

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198266

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Well...not a bad game. Went up against D8s. Shooting those takes a little concentration...sad a couple sneaks with just two of us. But I guess that says something.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, HannaH

Last edit: by [*M]ONSTER CANNON.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198268

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

*[M]VonHulk wrote:

[*M]ONSTER CANNON wrote:

[*M]ONSTER CANNON wrote:

I can't say for sure, that there were any hangars in that game (I never saw them) I switched 4 times, yes 4, to help even out the game. I'm not sure who is worse to go up against. Davy or Monster. GEESH both of you are deadly.

Put yourself in that category....Davy is bad enough and when you add a hulk to the mixture...sheeeeesh!

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198270

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

PREDATOR LEGACY wrote: Hi Misfits, Sir Hulk said to post here...

I sent you a PM...

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 2.137 seconds