Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198293

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Ok.went fishin watching them jump as.I was walking in. They were every where I'm thinking oh yeah. Just as soon as my line hits the water poof all gone. I just missed the feeding cycle but now I know when there feeding. I got one but I was to embarrassed to take a pick. So I put the tiny thing back and walked backed the half mile with my head hung low. They feed in a cycle only twice a day its the only time they come put of that damn hydrila weed. If you ain't there your s o l. Well at least the mosquitoes got feed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]SnakePlissken, [*M] bware, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent, [M] Kidd

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198306

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264
Had a couple of good games tonight. Thanks Mike, Tbuilt, Bzerk, and Bullet.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198310

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Sry guys I glitched out no chat and couldn't take back off. That stunk
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]SnakePlissken, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198353

• HannaH
  • HA HA HA HANNAH WANNABE BASTERD TOO (;,,;)
  • Thank you received: 198

[*M]ONSTER CANNON wrote:

Well...not a bad game. Went up against D8s. Shooting those takes a little concentration...sad a couple sneaks with just two of us. But I guess that says something.

Hey Mike :)
Yes I agree it was not the best game and for me surly a better game than for you although a lot of these 109 body bags are signed with my name. :lol: It was fun to get a part of it and is not the reason why I think my decision was wrong to switch back again. Unfortunately we're still not able to look into the future to see what (or who) a game brings later for us. Well, possibly we will also be able to do it soon. Because I'm thinking the 21 in a badge shows that who already got the new update on which we are still waiting for. This one which time travel makes possible. One of these 21`s showed today how well he has mastered dancing the lag. You can hit him only with a lucky shot (1 of 100) and my bullet killed him some minutes later after he already got down by three other players. And I swear these bullets with slow-acting-poison I only use for MissHell that Basterd. :evil: :lol:

And the other guy this IronSneaker I see only together with one of these LagDancers.
But iron is the wrong word I call him better DirtyCross. Believe me his sneaky way today was even his fairest behavior to0 which he is able. But it seems the crossed sabers in insignias make him shy to show how he really loves to play. For him is camping just girlie stuff because as long he sees no sabers around he will nail you down as often as possible. Like an old school spawn killer but without the corresponding experience. I got some meaningful screenshots to see so I can't wait that Mr. DirtyCross meets little Hannah to show her his osom talent. Omg he will hate me so much because I'll be so mean that even dirty Basterds would call me a high ranker. But that needs to happen soon, before my rank or a tag can make him shy. He will give me no second chance. I just wonder how he got these two kills today between so many sabers. Maybe his carrier ran over a couple while swimming. :lol:
Hey Mike, today I really thought I can make you call me Basterd but I see I need a more practice.
But the next time you will do you will see. I will train hard 8)
ONLY 4 GIRLS !
Warning: Spoiler!
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| MissHell, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]ONSTER CANNON

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198358

• Rat Tat Tat!
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 148
I flew a great mission with Reckless, we were out numbered for a while, but held it down. Then Rabbit came in and it was a wrap! Just wanted to give props to my friend Reckless he killed it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198361

• [M]JakeFromStateFarm
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2486
Took my sister 8 months to do it but she finally beat me at something :lol:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198367

• [*M]coop
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Sua Sponte"
  • Thank you received: 2949
Well im back from the dead and reporting for duty my brothers and man seems like I have been gone forever. ..I know y'all missed my smiling face...lol but I was trolling the sands in my leather Speedo I got from rabbit and brother the ladies were digging on it. ..lmao I hope everyone had a safe independence day and stayed out of jail.
Anyway good to be home.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [M] Harleyrider, __simia manu__

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198368

• [*M]coop
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Sua Sponte"
  • Thank you received: 2949
Oh I almost forgot welcome aboard to Taps, MOON , Cobra and whomever else I missed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, Brother john

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198385

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935

What, no MISFITS? :( Oh, guys, need we BREAK out the thermostAts and check temperatures? I found it odd and rare not to anyone.lol

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198386

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

Hannah G wrote:

[*M]ONSTER CANNON wrote:

Well...not a bad game. Went up against D8s. Shooting those takes a little concentration...sad a couple sneaks with just two of us. But I guess that says something.

Hey Mike :)
Yes I agree it was not the best game and for me surly a better game than for you although a lot of these 109 body bags are signed with my name. :lol: It was fun to get a part of it and is not the reason why I think my decision was wrong to switch back again. Unfortunately we're still not able to look into the future to see what (or who) a game brings later for us. Well, possibly we will also be able to do it soon. Because I'm thinking the 21 in a badge shows that who already got the new update on which we are still waiting for. This one which time travel makes possible. One of these 21`s showed today how well he has mastered dancing the lag. You can hit him only with a lucky shot (1 of 100) and my bullet killed him some minutes later after he already got down by three other players. And I swear these bullets with slow-acting-poison I only use for MissHell that Basterd. :evil: :lol:

And the other guy this IronSneaker I see only together with one of these LagDancers.
But iron is the wrong word I call him better DirtyCross. Believe me his sneaky way today was even his fairest behavior to0 which he is able. But it seems the crossed sabers in insignias make him shy to show how he really loves to play. For him is camping just girlie stuff because as long he sees no sabers around he will nail you down as often as possible. Like an old school spawn killer but without the corresponding experience. I got some meaningful screenshots to see so I can't wait that Mr. DirtyCross meets little Hannah to show her his osom talent. Omg he will hate me so much because I'll be so mean that even dirty Basterds would call me a high ranker. But that needs to happen soon, before my rank or a tag can make him shy. He will give me no second chance. I just wonder how he got these two kills today between so many sabers. Maybe his carrier ran over a couple while swimming. :lol:
Hey Mike, today I really thought I can make you call me Basterd but I see I need a more practice.
But the next time you will do you will see. I will train hard 8)

Hannah, thanks for that...yes iron sneak snuck alot. As far as basterdness is concerned...you're getting there...I had my targets prioritized...you were right up there with cormo...I took him out first as he flew the d8. Sad that he snuck with the two bombs...I should have known when he apologized and said it was bed time..I figured he was just leaving...but oh well. I do think you for switching and helping out. My side may have lost...but we sure made it difficult to get the job done for the reds.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198390

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thats it Mike and Hannah. My favorite saying is I may lose but you will know my name :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [M]SKY.FOXX

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198410

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690
I think I'll just apologize now for my post on the "I am a retard" thread.....I simply couldn't help myself :S

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [M]COUCHY

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198414

• [M]SKY.FOXX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1670

Hey I'm just saying hello to everyone and to all of our new misfits friends congratulations the road to perfection is not here it's in ourselves! I would just like to say this I love this game and I love my squad I love my officers and I can't wait to see them in the air! But I think that we should relax a little let them drop their bombs let them sneak all they want shoot em or if you'd like to and relax if they drop their bombs kill him simple as that! Remember this I have all of your backs I have a lot to learn And a long way 2 go but I'm not giving up I don't care if they drop their bombs I don't care if they spawn kill in fact I feel good when I xscape their spawn killing and I turn around and shoot them! I'll always obey the misfit rules and I hold the right to kill them if they're red I'm sorry if it's a misfit or a gorilla if they're red they're going down! Holy cow did that sounds serious! It really isn't that serious brothers and sisters I just wanted you to know this this is the best damn squadron in the world! And I'm proud to be in it! But remember we can't teach everyone! SO brothers and sisters I am asking you to relax enjoy the game kill the Reds and then helped me out whenever you can lots of laughs I love you guys and girls! See you up there my friends! Sky Fox out!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]COUCHY, [M] Harleyrider, [M] Kidd

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198417

• Bla Blue
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 284

Can you guys do this stunt? I passed the bridge on my first try
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, Phillipson, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]COUCHY

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198418

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

[M]SKY.FOXX wrote: Hey I'm just saying hello to everyone and to all of our new misfits friends congratulations the road to perfection is not here it's in ourselves! I would just like to say this I love this game and I love my squad I love my officers and I can't wait to see them in the air! But I think that we should relax a little let them drop their bombs let them sneak all they want shoot em or if you'd like to and relax if they drop their bombs kill him simple as that! Remember this I have all of your backs I have a lot to learn And a long way 2 go but I'm not giving up I don't care if they drop their bombs I don't care if they spawn kill in fact I feel good when I xscape their spawn killing and I turn around and shoot them! I'll always obey the misfit rules and I hold the right to kill them if they're red I'm sorry if it's a misfit or a gorilla if they're red they're going down! Holy cow did that sounds serious! It really isn't that serious brothers and sisters I just wanted you to know this this is the best damn squadron in the world! And I'm proud to be in it! But remember we can't teach everyone! SO brothers and sisters I am asking you to relax enjoy the game kill the Reds and then helped me out whenever you can lots of laughs I love you guys and girls! See you up there my friends! Sky Fox out!

Neve would I shoot a Misfit! :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]SKY.FOXX, [M]COUCHY, __simia manu__

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198421

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

[*M]ONSTER CANNON wrote:

[M]SKY.FOXX wrote: Hey I'm just saying hello to everyone and to all of our new misfits friends congratulations the road to perfection is not here it's in ourselves! I would just like to say this I love this game and I love my squad I love my officers and I can't wait to see them in the air! But I think that we should relax a little let them drop their bombs let them sneak all they want shoot em or if you'd like to and relax if they drop their bombs kill him simple as that! Remember this I have all of your backs I have a lot to learn And a long way 2 go but I'm not giving up I don't care if they drop their bombs I don't care if they spawn kill in fact I feel good when I xscape their spawn killing and I turn around and shoot them! I'll always obey the misfit rules and I hold the right to kill them if they're red I'm sorry if it's a misfit or a gorilla if they're red they're going down! Holy cow did that sounds serious! It really isn't that serious brothers and sisters I just wanted you to know this this is the best damn squadron in the world! And I'm proud to be in it! But remember we can't teach everyone! SO brothers and sisters I am asking you to relax enjoy the game kill the Reds and then helped me out whenever you can lots of laughs I love you guys and girls! See you up there my friends! Sky Fox out!

Neve would I shoot a Misfit! :whistle:

If thats the case i need a bigger BANNER, lol

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [M]SKY.FOXX, [M]COUCHY

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198431

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004
I've got a new routine now. Wake up, cringe that it's morning, go start the coffee, check forum! It's nice to see what this huge family has to say. One problem though. ....NO COFFEE FILTERS! Screwed my whole morning up! Lmao not really but the sad part is that it's my fault I'm a recruit! I should have caught that last night.......ugh it's morning.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, Phillipson, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [M]SKY.FOXX, [M]COUCHY, __simia manu__

Last edit: by [M]oon.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198440

• [M]COUCHY
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • paddle faster I hear banjos
  • Thank you received: 1290

[M]Reckless wrote: I think I'll just apologize now for my post on the "I am a retard" thread.....I simply couldn't help myself :S

Maybe not politically correct but the funniest dang thing I've seen in a while. Keep it up you make many of us smile.

Paddle faster I hear banjos...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [*M]Reckless, [M]SKY.FOXX

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198449

• __simia manu__
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 504

darraxx wrote: Ok.lone.Kidd pay attention that was not your second that was your third passed evaluation so go and get your M. He got me back when he first joined up. Grats. I have him down in my little book of evaluation as a pass. On another note I have just made #25 in the ranks

see, somehow I missed this post. Was wondering why lone Kidd had a [M]
Congrats brother, well done! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [M] Kidd

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198450

• [M]SKY.FOXX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1670

Just played a game I was outnumbered as always at first brother bull asked me if I needed help. I said no at first but then I said yes! Wow what a good game! brother bull came through with flying colors! OMG what a great game ! Sir bull I will fly with you anytime my brother! Most fun in awhile!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, __simia manu__

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198453

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

[M]SKY.FOXX wrote: Just played a game I was outnumbered as always at first brother bull asked me if I needed help. I said no at first but then I said yes! Wow what a good game! brother bull came through with flying colors! OMG what a great game ! Sir bull I will fly with you anytime my brother! Most fun in awhile!

Keep in mind he just had surgery on his shoulder, so he is kind of flying with one wing. Well done Bullzeye.
Unless you were talking about Bullet, there is a lot of BULL flying around here.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [M]SKY.FOXX

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK. Reason: OH SKYFOXX

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198472

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004
Anyone wanna help me with a banner? Totally lost when it comes to creating one! Help please!

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198481

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264
Misfits do me a favor. Keep an eye out on this prospect named Whitey Bigs! He has heart and determination. He just might be a deadly pilot soon. So chat him up, and remember be nice. lol

P.S He is not on the forum as of yet.

Last edit: by GreyGhost. Reason: Horse Shoe

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198489

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Please for give me but. It seems there's a move for vigilante justice. Task is back and I have never agreed with it. Bit now its being run without mods so its no more than a personal hit list. Some here have jumped at the chance to join. As far as I'm concerned its nothing more than a vengeance squad. So there for I'm retiring from the squad until sanity returns. I do not wish to be hunted by my friends. And I will.still fight with Amy misfit at any time as you are my only family. But I cannot have any vigilante justice. Two wrongs will.never make a right. I love all of you so please don't hunt me. This breaks my heart to do but it's my code of honor one that I will not break. I have fought long and had with all of you. And I hope to continue doing that. With a saddened heart. Darraxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]SnakePlissken, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, Uplandbird, [*M] Pagan and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198490

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

[m]-Moon- wrote: Anyone wanna help me with a banner? Totally lost when it comes to creating one! Help please!

Post your request on the Official Global Banner Factory thread. They might take a little while, but they have assured me they will get to them.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [M]oon

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198496

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

darraxx wrote: Please for give me but. It seems there's a move for vigilante justice. Task is back and I have never agreed with it. Bit now its being run without mods so its no more than a personal hit list. Some here have jumped at the chance to join. As far as I'm concerned its nothing more than a vengeance squad. So there for I'm retiring from the squad until sanity returns. I do not wish to be hunted by my friends. And I will.still fight with Amy misfit at any time as you are my only family. But I cannot have any vigilante justice. Two wrongs will.never make a right. I love all of you so please don't hunt me. This breaks my heart to do but it's my code of honor one that I will not break. I have fought long and had with all of you. And I hope to continue doing that. With a saddened heart. Darraxx

You are not getting out that easy, the door here doesn't swing both ways. You are not getting parole that easy. This is more like the MAFIA, The only way out is in a body bag. I've sent you a PM sir.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #198508

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
Attention all Misfits

Any Misfit that chooses to be apart of T.A.S.K will be asked to leave the 121st Misfits!
This is not who the Misfits are we do not go looking for vigilante justice so if you feel you need to be apart of T.A.S.K you will be removed form the squad.
Second in command
[*M]TBUILT
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop, GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]SnakePlissken, [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, Uplandbird, [M] Harleyrider and 3 other people also said thanks.

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 0.933 seconds