Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63524

• [BE]_____êå§_____
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 142
I read very carefully all the topics (with the help of the translator lol) I am a SK when ciscunstancias warrant. It also strategy, why? because it gives time for the team to accomplish the mission. The game is a dogfight and I'm a dog since the day I started playing.

SK be a not bad from my point of view, no solution against SK. Yes ..! How? knocking them down or out of that mission.
The SK are not immune, so we can break down as they have done in the past many of you.
They do not like to Sk many. question. They make those same players when they are on a mission against 5 or 6 or 7 enemies??? I do not abandon and play until the end knowing that I have very little chance to win this mission. That we will not complain of the 5 or 6 or 7 pilot. With the latest updates, the noobs are immune when they take flight, I totally acerdo with this measure. In something that I disagree with is being SK novices as echoboon is a growing company and are the noobs who will like to buy the game (like all of us)

Mr. doughens. The been reading your threads (translation) and I really feel insulted by you for not respecting my opinion, given that those who do not respect the players and SK Other Truth from the first day that I set dogfight always respected or at least try to respect all players. You always speak of Como reached its range, congratulations, but I think it has nothing to do. Of all the players know the time you have to devote to the game to earn points. So what I accomplished today, not being SK (CREO), I think I have some skill. Please respect those who do not agree with you and not SK propaganda against us, why we respect all players of the beautiful game.

Nos cruzamos por el aire....
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: bomer1, bopes, Paul Mantz, Jr., ParrotHead

Please Log in to join the conversation.

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63565

• |111th|tSwopCaml
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 809
Enzo. Mi amigi Sorry enzo that you felt disrespected. I never said that you and bomber are not excellent players because you are. I also mentioned that why i might be absolute against spawnkilling i also said ill endure it solely for a bomb to go in but internally im absolute. I personally believe spawnkilling does not show a sign of skill but that doesnt mean you and bomber are not good players. I only was trying all along on this thread to point out the super strong logic of being against spawnkilling. I only pointed out my rank to show that it really isn't necessary to be a high rank pilot. I know others who never do it and they happen to be higher rank than me.

Im outwardly to others neutral to the bomb protector concept but absolute in all terms of spawnkill. I only stated outwardly here to reveal internal view to others.

Btw enzo i played you yesterday and it was fun. You mentioned why you spawnkilled to protect bomber and if you remember i stopped pointing out the spawnkilling.

Enzo and bomber all of my earlier statements do not diminish that i think you two are amazing pilots. However my view on it is absolute and i have very strong views on it. I do know that zuperman has verbally acknowledged that he doesn't approve of it but cant do anything about it.

Enzo. You my VERY good amigo. I appreciate that you don't spawnkill over past 5 months with for nothing other than bomb protection.

Enzo sorry for giving the impression that you are not a bueno player when u are muy bueno. I just have very strong views against spawnkilling not for bomb protection tho im against all forms internally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ¥M4rtin¥

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63578

• GoroKhan
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
Samweb has been playing a long time. I remember him being a captain when I first started over ayear ago get off the guy.he's one of the best.I've heard it said before if someone spasms you get right back up try again go after him because he usually gets distracted by other planes taking off. This is war we should take it as it is what it is and not want more freedoms taking from the game.No hard feelings anyone just voicing my opinion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan, Paul Mantz, Jr., ParrotHead

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63583

• ParrotHead
  • ParrotHead's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Growing older, but not up!
  • Thank you received: 3728

enzoasanchez wrote: I read very carefully all the topics (with the help of the translator lol) I am a SK when ciscunstancias warrant. It also strategy, why? because it gives time for the team to accomplish the mission. The game is a dogfight and I'm a dog since the day I started playing.

SK be a not bad from my point of view, no solution against SK. Yes ..! How? knocking them down or out of that mission.
The SK are not immune, so we can break down as they have done in the past many of you.
They do not like to Sk many. question. They make those same players when they are on a mission against 5 or 6 or 7 enemies??? I do not abandon and play until the end knowing that I have very little chance to win this mission. That we will not complain of the 5 or 6 or 7 pilot. With the latest updates, the noobs are immune when they take flight, I totally acerdo with this measure. In something that I disagree with is being SK novices as echoboon is a growing company and are the noobs who will like to buy the game (like all of us)

Mr. doughens. The been reading your threads (translation) and I really feel insulted by you for not respecting my opinion, given that those who do not respect the players and SK Other Truth from the first day that I set dogfight always respected or at least try to respect all players. You always speak of Como reached its range, congratulations, but I think it has nothing to do. Of all the players know the time you have to devote to the game to earn points. So what I accomplished today, not being SK (CREO), I think I have some skill. Please respect those who do not agree with you and not SK propaganda against us, why we respect all players of the beautiful game.

Enzo, gracias por tu opiniónes, mi amigo! Tengo mucho respeto para ti. Lo siento, pero sabo muy pequeño espanol. Espero que lo entienda.
Fuck this place. Second rate hack playing in a yard that's too big for him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [BE]_____êå§_____, GoroKhan

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63589

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
Wow! Four pages and still no answer. Except everyone does agree about tank spawn killing. I think Spawning in a plane has it's place. Zuper has made the aspirants immune so that's solved. It all comes down to the pilot that stays there over base shooting pilots that can't defend themselves and using the take off low speeds to shoot who possibly could out in the middle. It's for points nothing else. If you fight your way to base you deserve a little fun but not forever. If your team is on their third bomb run and your still there..well enough tuff guy. Go get a bomb and come back and destroy them again.Your not teaching anyone anything at that point except there is a glitch because you have endless fuel. I enjoy trying to take off and kill a spawner. It's fun for an experienced player and don't mind it when I'm up to speed. But sometimes my connection or something makes me a hair faster than a turtle. That's when I am put in the new guys shoes. I know what to do and have done it to the best of them. When my plane is running slow the only thing I have is luck that one of my slowpoke moves puts them in my sights. Luck I said not skill. So for those of you who don't like Spawning...it happens. For you that believe the game was made to do it..your wrong. For those that reserve it to get a bomb run in and keep an ailing Zep alive the guys that are doing it for points will eventually ruin it for you.
Spawn Killing is wrong when you camp there doing it. If your that good or lucky to have a superplane tone it down use your skill to get back to base reload and do it again. Sure get a few kills but pretend you only have so much gas and want to get home.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan, bomer1, Paul Mantz, Jr., ¥M4rtin¥, ParrotHead

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63599

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
Kooooooooaaaarrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmaaa baby. I also sometimes only spawn kill the people that try to waddle their way away because it pisses me off that they don't even try. And usually if ur alone and outnumbered then i usually dont spawn kill u. But i am not gonna stop just cause u tell me too, u have played the game long enough to know how to get around a spawn killer and stand up for urself

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63601

• ParrotHead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thank you 'O Wise and Wonderful Kevy. Very well stated. Limited fuel? That would really make it interesting, not just this topic, but all around.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan, |111th|tSwopCaml

Last edit: by ParrotHead.

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63603

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • leader of kamikazi squadron
  • Thank you received: 273
Limited feul has been suggested many times. I think it would greatly improve the way we play and make it much more interesting. But for me a dive bomber that might not work so well also I go around like the back and that would waste a lot of feul
lets eat grandma. lets eat, grandma. commas save lives
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63604

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
Ammo is fuel parrothead

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63606

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352
Noooo, not limited fuel..lol...that would be a chaser's nightmare......I guess I will have to install a rubber band so that I can wind it up my plane from time to time....lolololol ;)

Gen~~~~~~~~jack
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan, [BE]_____êå§_____, bomer1

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63608

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • leader of kamikazi squadron
  • Thank you received: 273
I never understand y people say lolololol laugh out loud out loud out loud out loud?? Where does that make sence
lets eat grandma. lets eat, grandma. commas save lives

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63610

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352
It just means a long laugh...lolololololololololololololol..... :woohoo:

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63619

• ParrotHead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

bomer1 wrote: Ammo is fuel parrothead

Really? Do YOU crash when you run outta ammo? I don't.

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63629

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
No but u cant fight. And u do have to refuel ammo so consider it ammo because having gas would be stupid

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63631

• ParrotHead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I'm done with this. I have a fence post in the back yard you can argue with.

:silly:

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63633

• coolhandluke
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "Death Before Dishonor"
Cum ba yah......cum ba yah...........cum ba yah........cum ba yah.......
Good, now we are all friends again!
coolhandluke
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan, GoroKhan

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63635

• |111th|tSwopCaml
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well not in the past 5 months and i have played with him ALOT. Did he a while back? Yes.

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63638

• |111th|tSwopCaml
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
And you have played long enough to know other than to protect a bomber it serves no practical purpose cause it shows no evidence of ones ability for those to do it.

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63642

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top dolllar paid for ur rusty wings
  • Thank you received: 705
my take on spawn killing

Its bad strategy

If someone is at my base, I am even willing to let them kill me a few times, keep them happy n entertained, while their team is short one guy and now hopefully someoene with a good sense of strategy in my team is taking their tank straight down to their base to give the spawnkiller a nice surprise :evil:

As for the victims, if youve gott a spawnkilelr on ur base, you should be getting ur butt out of their instead of engaging them. let them chase you back to their own base. Once the guys let his bomb go hes useless. worry about the noob guy with the bomb heading to ur base. when you get done shooting him down you can LOL at the spawnkiller while hes killing ur relentlessly :woohoo:

this is how i fly !!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan, GoroKhan, Paul Mantz, Jr., ParrotHead, skunkoil

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63655

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE
  • Thank you received: 2818
today in game bomb enemy airport uh Bombed hungers and hovered over head
keeping the other team busy teal my team showed up with more bombs
I never felt the need to kill anybody om the runway. and the only ones
I did kill were the ones trying to kill me after the deep dropped their bombs
upon take off, so yes you can play the game with out Spawn killing also,
I've noticed lately a lot of experienced players will drop their bomb when they meet
another experienced player in mid field, what's that all about you afraid the good doctors
going to get you? :o I believe we've all Spawn killed im most bombing games but it's only
When you do not stop after the bombs have dropped that it becomes a problem.
this is my opinion only and does not reflect the overall play of the game. :p
have a nice day.
I could care....But I dont

Last edit: by Dr Dave..

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63719

• [BE]_____êå§_____
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
My friend doughens, I respect your opinion and I know for you a SK is not to their liking.
I want to make clear. To be a SK does not mean that we are disrespectful to other PILOTS.
I am grateful for this beautiful community, there are very nice people, so let us respecting each other, is the basis of human morality.
Personally unfortunately I will not stop being a SK (because it is a strategy), because I think it serves to complete the mission.
My friends thank you for understanding my position, as I said before this game is a dogfight and I am a DOG from the 1st day.

Nos cruzamos por el aire....
Attachments:

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63730

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't ask me, I don't know
  • Thank you received: 2736
Played a couple game's today.... Tried to run after I dropped my bomb and got shot down twice....lol.... I try not to camp but it's almost impossible.... Every time I try to run I get hammered.... I do give the lower ranks more room and try to avoid them about half the time...I will shoot them down to give myself more of a chance to get away...
Either way I have been accused of all kind's of thing's...
I think most of you know me well enough...Hopefully!!!!
I have friend's on both side's of this issue....
I personnaly give everyone permission to spawn kill me if you can...
One instance in a game Schiebe should have shot me on the runway...He didn't, I got behind him and shot him down...I would not have minded if he got me on the runway....
I think we all agree Spawnkilling in a tank is the worst...I'm hoping that's one we all agree on... ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan, [NLR]Jacob10000, Paul Mantz, Jr., ParrotHead

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63750

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE
  • Thank you received: 2818
:unsure: I think overall the game needs a scapegoat, you know someone to blame
when things go awry. some unwilling souls to step up and take responsibility for
all the bad things people do in game, like spawnkilling, or team killing, you know
the things we've all been bitc#### about. I say as a community of good spirited
hard working honest game players, we vote on a scapegoat. I being of some what sound mind.
and slightly less than average character, I wish to elect wigs for the position of honorary
scapegoat... now all we need is a second . all those in favor of electing wigs post I thank you here.
I believe this should settle a lot of the complaining about who's killing who.
1 of the duties as honorary scapegoat will be the first to be targeted
at the beginning of every game. Wigs you're a good man I hope you win... :)
I could care....But I dont
The following user(s) said Thank You: alex1, Wigbomb

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63821

• |111th|tSwopCaml
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Enzo. Dr Dave's opinion is the closest to mine and i would hope that all dogfighters at the very least have that opinion. However enzo u mi amigo ALWAYS and you know that. :).

Btw i love our friendly funny differences on the islands off the coast of Argentina. Hahaha. The discussions you and I have on that make me laugh and i know you laugh too. I hope you see me as kind and respectful cause internally that is how i feel toward you. I do however joke at all mi amigos and i mean not to cause offense.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ¥M4rtin¥

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63826

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
This is the worst idea for a topic parrothead. We should just leave it at this, everyone has their opinions on spawn killing, everyones opinion should be respected and remind ourselves that its still a game. Mod who stickeyed this thread, i request that u plz unstickey it because debates always causes people to lose their minds, specially me and i do not want to see myself or anyone here banned because of it. Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan, alex1, ParrotHead

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63827

• alex1
  • ill knock ur teeth out
  • Thank you received: 10
I don't spawn kill anyone, even to let the bombers in. It is just an excuse to spawn kill because i have seen people get spawn killed over and over again by the people that claimed that they were waiting for bombers. I also do not care if someone spawn kills or not because there are ways that zuperman made to get around that. But spawn killers do make me angry; so i just get up and try to chase and kill them.

Also i think that a heated argument like this should not be discussed on public forums, nothing good ever comes out of it
The following user(s) said Thank You: [BE]_____êå§_____

Last edit: by alex1. Reason: spell error

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63828

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6460
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan, Dentinhead, Maranatha, ¥M4rtin¥, ParrotHead

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63869

• GMoney
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 286
Not going to stir this one up because I have voiced my opinion in the games where it was happening to me. I do not do it nor like it when people do it. If you do it, I have no respect for you. Period.
In game name:|111th| GMoney

falcon.spruz.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63876

• JC 2IC
  • Thank you received: 10
Hey doughen just wondering if u could in box me to wat yourve said didnt really understand but if u could just inbox me a bit more about it would be greatly appreciated hope to see you in the sky's some time again
---~} CARA~A~CARA {~---

SPAWN KILLING: The Great Debate 11 years 2 months ago #63878

• MaD!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 915
to be able to spawnkill to protect a bomber shows that you have been first into enemy territory (unprotected) so if you can make it there then why the hell do you need to protect the heavies??? they should a) be able to do the same b) learn how to like the rest of us have.

this is my view and ig ive offended those who spawnkill then its just my opinion - no need for spaenkilling.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Time to create page: 1.351 seconds