×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 1 month ago #163180

  • |111th|Acuteseal
  • |111th|Acuteseal's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 60
  • Thank you received: 19
How do I get a tag?
If you can't shoot 'em, fly around like crazy.
He may fly terribly, but beware his parachute.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 1 month ago #163223

  • Worcester_Sauce
  • Worcester_Sauce's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • |111th|WorcSauce
  • Posts: 285
  • Thank you received: 208
The signature? Contact GMoney. He will make you one.

I just realised that mine needs updating too!

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 1 month ago #165295

  • Wigbomb
  • Wigbomb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Posts: 1761
  • Thank you received: 5075
Swop, in answer to your question, Duckwing1 passed away on October 4, 2012 at 5:04am EST. I'll be happy to provide any other info you might want.

--w--

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml, Worcester_Sauce, Frank Baracca, 111th|Royal Flush

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 1 month ago #165370

  • |111th|tSwopCaml
  • |111th|tSwopCaml's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1228
  • Thank you received: 809
Wig,

Thanks for helping me remember the day he passed. I initially thought it was in November...but your October 4th, 2012 puts the stamp on it. Thanks. If you could send me any or all of the details regarding Duckwing1 death by PM'ing me, I would LOVE to read it. So much I might already know but since you were even closer to him than myself it would put a "milestone (having trouble selecting correct word)" in my mind on Duckwing1.

For me personally and honestly, his passing was emotional for me due to all of the many games I played with him, the ingame interaction we had, him out of nowhere "opening up" in tgame to me regarding his situation, etc. The last game with him 2 weeks before his death is etched in my mind forever.

Wig, Thanks for taking the time to help answer this question of mine and to help put my mind at ease. Cause I felt terrible that I forgot the day of his death. For me personally, myself forgetting the day of his death, it was a disservice to his memory even though all of the other details in my mind were all like it was yesterday.

BTW wig, sorry I left that game you and I were in together so soon. My battery hit a level warning of 20% and it kicked me out of game.

Best regards,
tSwopCaml
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wigbomb, Frank Baracca

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 1 month ago #165575

  • ChrisGPeter0
  • ChrisGPeter0's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 76
  • Thank you received: 40

Hey guys, sorry to hear about the loss of Duckwing. I do remember flying with him before but it was a long time ago. Haven't been playing this game as much as I use to... Starting to get boring. Anyways I happened to go up in the skies yesterday and today and here is my best K/D ratio.


$ChrisGPeter$
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 1 month ago #165640

  • General lee CSA
  • General lee CSA's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • the south gon rise again
  • Posts: 506
  • Thank you received: 203
Chris!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 1 month ago #165641

  • ChrisGPeter0
  • ChrisGPeter0's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 76
  • Thank you received: 40

Here is my last game game before finally becoming an Air Chief Marshall. Hey lee!


$ChrisGPeter$
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 1 month ago #165651

  • General lee CSA
  • General lee CSA's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • the south gon rise again
  • Posts: 506
  • Thank you received: 203
Long time no see bubba

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 1 month ago #165867

  • GreyGhost
  • GreyGhost's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 4298
  • Thank you received: 7264
Hey Storm had fun flying with you. Sorry I left, I lost connection. I tried to get back in but to no such luck.

Thanks for the help.
Ghost
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 1 month ago #165978

  • [*M]VonHuLK
  • [*M]VonHuLK's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Posts: 7274
  • Thank you received: 21656
Great game earlier SkyDavis, thanks for the schooling. You are a warrior. I hit the quit button by accident and couldn't get back in. I hate that, especially when it's a good battle. Thanks for the kind words.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, GMoney

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 1 month ago #166740

  • Mongo
  • Mongo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Posts: 2363
  • Thank you received: 6558
Kptn sorry for leaving I got the low battery disconnect and could not get back. We had a good fight going too.



Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 1 month ago #166741

  • |111th|KptnSINGH
  • |111th|KptnSINGH's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top dolllar paid for ur rusty wings
  • Posts: 1300
  • Thank you received: 705

T.R. wrote: Kptn sorry for leaving I got the low battery disconnect and could not get back. We had a good fight going too.


No.
Problem tr

We ended up winning btw after hammer left, possibly cuz of boredom
Which i consider my secret weapon :)

Gg

this is how i fly !!! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 1 month ago #166743

  • [e]hammer_tool
  • [e]hammer_tool's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ut malleus omnia similis clavum
  • Posts: 1641
  • Thank you received: 1285

I appologise for leaving the game too, my wife saw a white tailed spider and won't let e play again til I find it (Shea mafdly spraying the lounge room as I type this

ut malleus omnia similis clavum

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 1 month ago #167462

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1195
  • Thank you received: 829
Why have I received a email from you guys regarding a recruiting corner? I would like to know! Please and thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 1 month ago #167470

  • Worcester_Sauce
  • Worcester_Sauce's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • |111th|WorcSauce
  • Posts: 285
  • Thank you received: 208

Mr.Becken wrote: Why have I received a email from you guys regarding a recruiting corner? I would like to know! Please and thanks


Hi! When did you get this email? It may have been from me, but a little out of date. If so, don't worry about it. I was just finishing off your recruitment. Now you've left, it doesn't matter. :)

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Worcester_Sauce.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 1 month ago #167500

  • |111th| Von Pay
  • |111th| Von Pay's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 360
  • Thank you received: 165

Mr.Becken wrote: Why have I received a email from you guys regarding a recruiting corner? I would like to know! Please and thanks


I have received a system generated forward email from you. You received that email because you were subscribed to the topic after you had commented on the page "Recruit Corner" of our squad website. If you no longer wish to receive notifications or emails from our squad website, there are two ways:
  1. Go to your profile page, and choose "No" to get notifications. (If you wish to keep your account. Notifications will no longer be sent, but occasionally, announcement emails may come.)
  2. Request to delete your account at our squad website. (If you do not wish to keep your account. This cannot be undone.)

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any problem.


The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website; falcon.spruz.com

With honor and dignity!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 1 month ago #168189

  • [TFL] Robert33
  • [TFL] Robert33's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
  • Posts: 386
  • Thank you received: 411
Is JizzyJ active in the forum? Just dropping by to say good games a few days ago.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, |111th| Von Pay, GMoney

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 4 weeks ago #168691

  • |111th| Von Pay
  • |111th| Von Pay's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 360
  • Thank you received: 165
Topic: Inviting external guests to our squad website

On behalf of the squad, I would like to invite all pilots in the dogfight community to visit our squad website. Just to view most of the pages, an account is not necessary.

In order to make a comment or chat, you will need to make an account. To make an account, just click "member log-in" on the upper right corner of the website. Then, please click register. An account will be created and approved within some hours, and the visitor tag |V| will be put in front of the name.

Website link: www.falcon.spruz.com

All pilots are warmly welcome to our home. I would also like to thank our General Officer Stormbringerfast for bringing out this fascinating and exciting idea.

Von Pay
1st in command


The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website; falcon.spruz.com

With honor and dignity!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 3 weeks ago #170188

  • |111th|Soaring
  • |111th|Soaring's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 37
  • Thank you received: 22
Hey everyone! I'm really excited to be back from my break :) I missed all of you. So happy to be back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 weeks ago #170682

  • yose[M]ite
  • yose[M]ite's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 2350
  • Thank you received: 802

|111th| Von Pay wrote: Topic: Inviting external guests to our squad website

On behalf of the squad, I would like to invite all pilots in the dogfight community to visit our squad website. Just to view most of the pages, an account is not necessary.

In order to make a comment or chat, you will need to make an account. To make an account, just click "member log-in" on the upper right corner of the website. Then, please click register. An account will be created and approved within some hours, and the visitor tag |V| will be put in front of the name.

Website link: www.falcon.spruz.com

All pilots are warmly welcome to our home. I would also like to thank our General Officer Stormbringerfast for bringing out this fascinating and exciting idea.

Von Pay
1st in command

I applied for an account a week ago. I was contacted by ya recruitment officer but i told him i wasnt joining the squad i was getting a visitor account. I don't think he got the email but that's ok can i still get an account? Thanks :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 weeks ago #170683

  • |111th|tSwopCaml
  • |111th|tSwopCaml's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1228
  • Thank you received: 809
Hey Dixie....great that you stopped by and showed your interest in being a visitor to our Falcon Spruz site....You may need to PM Von Pay to assist you. I'll try to contact him as well...I hope that helps you.

tSwopCaml
The following user(s) said Thank You: yose[M]ite

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 weeks ago #170684

  • yose[M]ite
  • yose[M]ite's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 2350
  • Thank you received: 802
Ok thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 weeks ago #170697

  • |111th| Von Pay
  • |111th| Von Pay's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 360
  • Thank you received: 165

Dixieconfederate wrote:

|111th| Von Pay wrote: Topic: Inviting external guests to our squad website

On behalf of the squad, I would like to invite all pilots in the dogfight community to visit our squad website. Just to view most of the pages, an account is not necessary.

In order to make a comment or chat, you will need to make an account. To make an account, just click "member log-in" on the upper right corner of the website. Then, please click register. An account will be created and approved within some hours, and the visitor tag |V| will be put in front of the name.

Website link: www.falcon.spruz.com

All pilots are warmly welcome to our home. I would also like to thank our General Officer Stormbringerfast for bringing out this fascinating and exciting idea.

Von Pay
1st in command

I applied for an account a week ago. I was contacted by ya recruitment officer but i told him i wasnt joining the squad i was getting a visitor account. I don't think he got the email but that's ok can i still get an account? Thanks :)


Hello Dixieconfederate,

I am glad that you wrote to us. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I could not find any pending account for approval. So, can you please go to the website and register one? Your account will be approved within some hours, and you will have a visitor tag. Please let me know if you need anything! Have a good day.

Von Pay


The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website; falcon.spruz.com

With honor and dignity!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yose[M]ite

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 weeks ago #170699

  • yose[M]ite
  • yose[M]ite's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 2350
  • Thank you received: 802

|111th| Von Pay wrote:

Dixieconfederate wrote:

|111th| Von Pay wrote: Topic: Inviting external guests to our squad website

On behalf of the squad, I would like to invite all pilots in the dogfight community to visit our squad website. Just to view most of the pages, an account is not necessary.

In order to make a comment or chat, you will need to make an account. To make an account, just click "member log-in" on the upper right corner of the website. Then, please click register. An account will be created and approved within some hours, and the visitor tag |V| will be put in front of the name.

Website link: www.falcon.spruz.com

All pilots are warmly welcome to our home. I would also like to thank our General Officer Stormbringerfast for bringing out this fascinating and exciting idea.

Von Pay
1st in command

I applied for an account a week ago. I was contacted by ya recruitment officer but i told him i wasnt joining the squad i was getting a visitor account. I don't think he got the email but that's ok can i still get an account? Thanks :)


Hello Dixieconfederate,

I am glad that you wrote to us. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I could not find any pending account for approval. So, can you please go to the website and register one? Your account will be approved within some hours, and you will have a visitor tag. Please let me know if you need anything! Have a good day.

Von Pay


Ok will do :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 weeks ago #170747

  • EchoSaber
  • EchoSaber's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Posts: 291
  • Thank you received: 271
Sorry that was my fault, there was confusion...has it been sorted out?
WoT ingame name - Nijenrode
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 weeks ago #170863

  • |111th|tSwopCaml
  • |111th|tSwopCaml's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1228
  • Thank you received: 809
Yes it has Echo...GREAT job my buddy :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 weeks ago #170961

  • GMoney
  • GMoney's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Thank you received: 286
Hello fellow Falcons! FFF!
In game name:|111th| GMoney



falcon.spruz.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 weeks ago #171440

  • |111th|tSwopCaml
  • |111th|tSwopCaml's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1228
  • Thank you received: 809
Von and the Falcons...

Can someone help Wumper/Stuart be able to sign into the www.falconspruz.com site?...

He is deseperately asking for help to sign on and is unable to do so..

please help ASAP..

thanks :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 weeks ago #171443

  • |111th| Von Pay
  • |111th| Von Pay's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 360
  • Thank you received: 165

|111th|tSwopCaml wrote: Von and the Falcons...

Can someone help Wumper/Stuart be able to sign into the www.falconspruz.com site?...

He is deseperately asking for help to sign on and is unable to do so..

please help ASAP..

thanks :)


Ok, I will take care of it. I will send the new password to his email.


The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website; falcon.spruz.com

With honor and dignity!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 weeks ago #171667

  • Mac
  • Mac's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Posts: 1272
  • Thank you received: 1411
Hey Comefly, I don't have to respect CRAP from you. I'll report you if you're sneaking, and you outnumber us 5-3, okay? Don't you DARE act like being a higher level somehow makes you above the rules of common courtesy. And don't you tell me "respect your better", or "who are you Mac?" I'm Mac Flipping McMaster, and when I'm ticked, I'm ticked. Don't you talk crap about me or my squadron, just because you've played more. U don't like that, my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: |111th|Kevy|111th| Von Pay
Time to create page: 0.855 seconds