×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 4 months ago #153860

  • |111th| Von Pay
  • |111th| Von Pay's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 360
  • Thank you received: 165

bellsaj wrote: Nice to see you saved it for a rainy day.
I didn't throw it at another player like you did, but it still is wrong and if you feel bad about it I apologies. I don't throw that word around as you imply but nevertheless I'm sorry I did use it.

Edit: I wasn't offended by it, Panchini might be. I just didn't think it was called for.
No need to apologies to me but I would have accepted it if I was.


Well, I was not saving it for a rainy day. I am just a frequent photographer. Now, I remember the complete sentence that I said today. I did NOT say "S**t". The last game I played today was against TinkerHell and Kapriel, both tough players. Panchin and others join when there is only one hanger left (it was two hangers left but one teammate drops the bomb and hit one hanger, and Tinker even said it's the price for droppers or something). Panchin was carrying the last bomb, and I shot him 10 times or even more (cobra25 was also shooting), but because of the lag he continued flying and bomb the last hanger. That was when I typed:

"shot panchin 10 times and he still continues flying" or something very similar to that.

Obviously, there must have been a typo, which replaced "o" with "i". I am sorry if Panchin feels offended by it. I never, never, throw an inappropriate word towards another pilot. If I say "S**t, it was always towards me. This is just a misunderstanding.


The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website; falcon.spruz.com

With honor and dignity!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 4 months ago #153861

  • bellsaj
  • bellsaj's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1793
  • Thank you received: 3094
Just a little hint Fon, read my banner ;)
Don´t live life faster then your guardian angel can fly
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 4 months ago #153865

  • SkyDavis
  • SkyDavis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Posts: 2167
  • Thank you received: 836
Some times that O and the i feel very close on the key bored.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 4 months ago #153866

  • |111th| Von Pay
  • |111th| Von Pay's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 360
  • Thank you received: 165

bellsaj wrote: Just a little hint Fon, read my banner ;)


Oh! You are the TinkerHell? You did really great, kept shooting all of us down! And you know that I am telling the truth. :)


The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website; falcon.spruz.com

With honor and dignity!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 4 months ago #154454

  • Mongo
  • Mongo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Posts: 2363
  • Thank you received: 6558
Hi Falcons, hope you don't mind me stopping by, just wanted to give a hat tip to El Rapido. He switched sides in a bomb carrier game to help me when it was 6-1, 7-1 something like that. We fought them until we were down to our last 10 percent when we got a little help and turned it into a win for us. Thanks El anytime I can return the favor i surely will!



Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Worcester_Sauce

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 4 months ago #154455

  • Mongo
  • Mongo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Posts: 2363
  • Thank you received: 6558
Sorry meant to add picture



Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay, Worcester_Sauce

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 4 months ago #155338

  • |111th| Von Pay
  • |111th| Von Pay's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 360
  • Thank you received: 165
Sergent Luke is now under temporary suspension of membership at 111th Falcon Squadron due to suspicious acts. He loses the right to fly under 111th Falcon tag, and also loses the right to talk as a Falcon. Until further notice, this will be in effect.

Thank you.

Von Pay
1st in command


The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website; falcon.spruz.com

With honor and dignity!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 4 months ago #155765

  • Frank Baracca
  • Frank Baracca's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In memory of Francesco Baracca Ace of Aces
  • Posts: 680
  • Thank you received: 1443
Gratz, Triple Taps for your moraf ranks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 4 months ago #155766

  • SkyDavis
  • SkyDavis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Posts: 2167
  • Thank you received: 836

Zippy wrote: Now the facons r in it!?!?!?!?!?:D
This just keeps getting better and better
Too bad I'm banned, I feel like I'm missing out in all the action:(
Skystalkers and daleks vs misfits, [ws], falcons, warriors, and kamikaze
Wow now I really need back in the game
Put me in! Put me in couch! I'm ready!!!!!!!!!!!!


lol. Hope they let you back in soon.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 4 months ago #155785

  • bellsaj
  • bellsaj's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1793
  • Thank you received: 3094
Congratulations Triple Taps.
Enjoy the new Zebra, you earned it.
Don´t live life faster then your guardian angel can fly
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 4 months ago #155790

  • tKestrel old
  • tKestrel old's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 3324
  • Thank you received: 3991

TheGodOfGods wrote: This squad has been identified as a noob squad. Skystalkers and Daleks are now at war with you.

Reasons for designation update:
- Camping in outnumbered game.
- Sneaking in outnumbered game

Prepare for your EXTERMINATION!

O wow, U just made a BIG mistake idiot! From this point on, in any game we r in u will be a ball of fire! ur wheels wont dare leave the ground!!! I suggest u back off the falcons NOW. If u dont.... Well...... Kiss ur dumb a$$ goodbye!
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml, Worcester_Sauce

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 4 months ago #155799

  • SkyDavis
  • SkyDavis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Posts: 2167
  • Thank you received: 836
Congrats triple taps on making it to MORAF.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by SkyDavis.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 4 months ago #155841

  • tKestrel old
  • tKestrel old's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 3324
  • Thank you received: 3991

TheGodOfGods wrote:

tKestrel wrote:

TheGodOfGods wrote: This squad has been identified as a noob squad. Skystalkers and Daleks are now at war with you.

Reasons for designation update:
- Camping in outnumbered game.
- Sneaking in outnumbered game

Prepare for your EXTERMINATION!

O wow, U just made a BIG mistake idiot! From this point on, in any game we r in u will be a ball of fire! ur wheels wont dare leave the ground!!! I suggest u back off the falcons NOW. If u dont.... Well...... Kiss ur dumb a$$ goodbye!


We have heard this before, and deal with it like all other instances:
EXTERMINATE!

EXTERMINATE!

U have been warned! Now back off the falcons!! Ur quarrel is with me now, not them!
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|Kevy, |111th| Von Pay, |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by tKestrel old.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 4 months ago #155964

  • |111th| Von Pay
  • |111th| Von Pay's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 360
  • Thank you received: 165

TheGodOfGods wrote: This squad has been identified as a noob squad. Skystalkers and Daleks are now at war with you.

Reasons for designation update:
- Camping in outnumbered game.
- Sneaking in outnumbered game

Prepare for your EXTERMINATION!


A noob squad? Do you know that 111th Falcon Squad is the oldest surviving squad here in dogfight community? Much older than your membership here. Skystalkers and Daleks? Sorry, never heard of them. I couldn't even find the official thread of the squads you are mentioning.

Reasons: Camping and sneaking in outnumbered games? Well, camping is the controversial issue, and it is not strictly forbidden unless it contains spawnkilling. Sneaking has no problem. It is a kind of tactics. So, you should quit whining about them.

Let me just warn you. If you are going mess with Falcons, do think twice. There will be no sweet result. And I know that you are going to shout "EXTERMINATE" under this post. You should find a new word, because it is getting boring.

Von Pay
1st in command
111th Falcon Squadron


The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website; falcon.spruz.com

With honor and dignity!
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|Kevy, SkyDavis, |111th|tSwopCaml, Worcester_Sauce

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 4 months ago #156123

  • GMoney
  • GMoney's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Thank you received: 286

TheGodOfGods wrote:

tKestrel wrote:

TheGodOfGods wrote: This squad has been identified as a noob squad. Skystalkers and Daleks are now at war with you.

Reasons for designation update:
- Camping in outnumbered game.
- Sneaking in outnumbered game

Prepare for your EXTERMINATION!

O wow, U just made a BIG mistake idiot! From this point on, in any game we r in u will be a ball of fire! ur wheels wont dare leave the ground!!! I suggest u back off the falcons NOW. If u dont.... Well...... Kiss ur dumb a$$ goodbye!


We have heard this before, and deal with it like all other instances:
EXTERMINATE!

EXTERMINATE!




Troll exterminating spray.
In game name:|111th| GMoney



falcon.spruz.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay, |111th|tSwopCaml, tKestrel old

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 4 months ago #156124

  • GMoney
  • GMoney's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Thank you received: 286

Skydavis1 wrote: Congrats triple taps on making it to MORAF.


Well done, Taps!
In game name:|111th| GMoney



falcon.spruz.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 3 months ago #157463

  • [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • [*M]ONSTER CANNON's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 3339
  • Thank you received: 9167
Hi falcons...I think "on wings of" is a falcon. Just wanted to say "great game" the other day. When I came in, I think it was just you and one other. You had a red landed at the end of your runway and when I took off, I noticed another red sitting behind the spawn point. That, with another camper and a dumper, I'm glad I stayed...went on for the win! I did take a screen shot, but was unable to send it to my email and since then, I started using my new kindle. Awesome game!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Worcester_Sauce, 111th|On_Wings_oF

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [*M]ONSTER CANNON.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 3 months ago #157561

  • [111th] Xx£oserxX
  • [111th] Xx£oserxX's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hey there!
  • Posts: 896
  • Thank you received: 67
Guess who's back :P I've been gone for a long time and forgot my password :cheer:
Pie is the best so I don't care if you call me a loser :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 3 months ago #157562

  • |111th|Kevy
  • |111th|Kevy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 1655
  • Thank you received: 1028
Hi!
Pie!
Try not to die!
Too much in the sky!

:lol: :silly: :silly: Good to see ya! Miss the Luna ,Loser and Blaine show!
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay, [111th] Xx£oserxX, |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 3 months ago #157565

  • [111th] Xx£oserxX
  • [111th] Xx£oserxX's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hey there!
  • Posts: 896
  • Thank you received: 67
Lol I miss it too and I'm getting slaughtered out there :P
Pie is the best so I don't care if you call me a loser :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 3 months ago #157574

  • [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • [*M]ONSTER CANNON's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 3339
  • Thank you received: 9167


Well, it only took 3 days for my email to get delivered...I should have fed x'd it...anyway, on wings of and I were able to anger the reds enough to where they left and we took the win..good job wings!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111th|On_Wings_oF

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 3 months ago #157586

  • [111th] Xx£oserxX
  • [111th] Xx£oserxX's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hey there!
  • Posts: 896
  • Thank you received: 67
Can someone approve me for the squadron ingame? Please :)
Pie is the best so I don't care if you call me a loser :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 3 months ago #157613

  • SkyDavis
  • SkyDavis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Posts: 2167
  • Thank you received: 836
Welcome back loser.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [111th] Xx£oserxX

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 3 months ago #157685

  • Worcester_Sauce
  • Worcester_Sauce's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • |111th|WorcSauce
  • Posts: 285
  • Thank you received: 208

£oser wrote: Can someone approve me for the squadron ingame? Please :)


I accepted. You should have the tag now. :)

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [111th] Xx£oserxX

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 3 months ago #157792

  • |111th| Von Pay
  • |111th| Von Pay's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 360
  • Thank you received: 165

£oser wrote: Can someone approve me for the squadron ingame? Please :)


Where have you been? :ohmy: Glad to see you back home! :woohoo:


The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website; falcon.spruz.com

With honor and dignity!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [111th] Xx£oserxX

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 3 months ago #157797

  • [111th] Xx£oserxX
  • [111th] Xx£oserxX's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hey there!
  • Posts: 896
  • Thank you received: 67
I was cleaning bill cosbys house
Pie is the best so I don't care if you call me a loser :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 3 months ago #158085

  • ScreaminEagle
  • ScreaminEagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Posts: 385
  • Thank you received: 258
I sent in a application to join.I remember when this squadron first started.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 3 months ago #158090

  • |111th| Von Pay
  • |111th| Von Pay's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 360
  • Thank you received: 165
Lately, I have been hearing a lot of whining concerned with Guardian camping in one sided games, blah blah blah. I smile whenever I see someone whines about camping.

Let me tell you the difference between the spawnkilling and camping. Spawnkilling is where you CANNOT do anything. You re-spawn and you get killed immediately. You have NO chance at all. Camping? You have the chance to fight back. You take off and got shot first time. Ok, no problem you can try second time. You take off for second time and then got shot, then try for third time. If you take off and get shot for the third time, and if there is only one pilot camping, then it's your skills to be questioned. May be it's the large gap of dogfight skill between you and the camper, so he can shoot you down whenever he wants.

Whining about one sided games? Sorry, it's the game structure. Send a mail to Zuperman to fix the problem. For me, I won't bother changing the side most of the time (that's what usually being said but no one can really change the side, just re-entering the game). Personally, I love to fight against many players because I get more kills.

If anyone has a problem with Guardian, you can report to the squad he belongs. We have clearly defined Rules & Codes of Ethics . We will ignore whining, but we will not tolerate any false accusations and insults directed towards a Falcon.

Thank you.

Von Pay
1st in command
111th Falcon Squadron

PS. This is a public thread, so anyone is welcome to post. If you want to visit our squadron home website, click here .


The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website; falcon.spruz.com

With honor and dignity!
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml, GMoney, yose[M]ite

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 3 months ago #158223

  • GreyGhost
  • GreyGhost's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 4298
  • Thank you received: 7264

|111th| Von Pay wrote: Lately, I have been hearing a lot of whining concerned with Guardian camping in one sided games, blah blah blah. I smile whenever I see someone whines about camping.

Let me tell you the difference between the spawnkilling and camping. Spawnkilling is where you CANNOT do anything. You re-spawn and you get killed immediately. You have NO chance at all. Camping? You have the chance to fight back. You take off and got shot first time. Ok, no problem you can try second time. You take off for second time and then got shot, then try for third time. If you take off and get shot for the third time, and if there is only one pilot camping, then it's your skills to be questioned. May be it's the large gap of dogfight skill between you and the camper, so he can shoot you down whenever he wants.

Whining about one sided games? Sorry, it's the game structure. Send a mail to Zuperman to fix the problem. For me, I won't bother changing the side most of the time (that's what usually being said but no one can really change the side, just re-entering the game). Personally, I love to fight against many players because I get more kills.

If anyone has a problem with Guardian, you can report to the squad he belongs. We have clearly defined Rules & Codes of Ethics . We will ignore whining, but we will not tolerate any false accusations and insults directed towards a Falcon.

Thank you.

Von Pay
1st in command
111th Falcon Squadron

PS. This is a public thread, so anyone is welcome to post. If you want to visit our squadron home website, click here .


Is this the whinning Headquarters? Ok i brought the cheese you ordered for your whinning committee!



Lol now lets get real here Von. We all like a little lopsided games now and then! But not when the 5-3 turns to 7-1 and the highest rank player is spawncamping! I mean come on! I have many times switched to help a falcon. Now to see this post really erks me! Cause when i was in the squad the same thing happened with Chris Peters! As it was told to him by your officer Jeremy camping isnt flying honorably! Of course he was spawnkilling too! But the thing that i dont understand is, how can you fly with HONOR AND DIGNITY when you camp on an out numbered game! Makes no sense at all! You talk about whinners, but yet some of your pilots whin about it when it happenes to them! So i guess your inclueding them in this whinning thing too? :huh: Von do you remember to remind your pilots to fly with HONOR AND DIGNITY before they head out to fly like you all use to do? :unsure:

At last check, the Falcons are supposed to drop there bombs and leave. I believe thats what you all told me when i joined up! Never tank spawnkill, teamkill, spawnkill, or camp! Those things are not honorable! :ohmy: So what is Honorable these days? I know one has to be camping! Or is this just a double standered thing? You know do as i say, not as i do! Is it only officers that can camp or can the whole squad? Wait, its gotta be just officers, or certain officers that are allowed to do it? Or is it that its ok to camp on MISFITS? Id hate to think that you Von, are still butt sore about me, foust, alex, pown, kes and Helldawg leaving! That would hurt my feelings! Not!

Now you want to write about the difference between camping and spawnkilling, like we dont know the difference! We know the difference between the too! But they do go hand and hand! Remember Von you all taught me the differences! And i shared them with my squad and recruits! We are not stupid people, and as such will not be talked to or treated like that! I have always respected the Falcons up until now. Members on the other hand, some yes i still respect! You reprimand your pilots for camping and such (again Chris Peters)but why not your officer for doing such? Just goes to show where your loyalty lies! With your oldest officers, not the squad in general! Its a double standered thing i guess! Lol this squad has gone down hill since i left, and im damn proud i left! In fact, if im not mistaken thats why Kes, and Dawg left as well!

If you have any concerns or questions about this post, you can reach me at 121st MISFITS OFFICAL THREAD! Ill be there all day

Grey[M]isfitGhost
Big Wig of the Misfits
General Officer

Have a nice day! Say cheese! ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]yNuts, Cat of doom

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 3 months ago #158241

  • |111th| Von Pay
  • |111th| Von Pay's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 360
  • Thank you received: 165

GreyGhost wrote: Is this the whinning Headquarters? Ok i brought the cheese you ordered for your whinning committee!

Whining? I am sure I am not the one whining here. As I said in my previous post, I always smile when I see a whining post, and here it is one.

GreyGhost wrote: Lol now lets get real here Von. We all like a little lopsided games now and then! But not when the 5-3 turns to 7-1 and the highest rank player is spawncamping!

Spawncamping? That must be a new word. Is it spawnkilling plus camping? Because camping is different from spawnkilling.

GreyGhost wrote: I mean come on! I have many times switched to help a falcon. Now to see this post really erks me!

Thank you for helping out Falcons. I appreciate that. This post? Sorry, had to write what needs to be written.

GreyGhost wrote: Cause when i was in the squad the same thing happened with Chris Peters! As it was told to him by your officer Jeremy camping isnt flying honorably! Of course he was spawnkilling too! But the thing that i dont understand is, how can you fly with HONOR AND DIGNITY when you camp on an out numbered game! Makes no sense at all!

Chris was warned because of spawnkilling, which is strictly forbidden. Camping? If you give your opponent the chance to fight back, it's FAIR for a skill-competent pilot. You kept talking about outnumbered games. Numbers must be very important to you.

GreyGhost wrote: You talk about whinners, but yet some of your pilots whin about it when it happenes to them! So i guess your inclueding them in this whinning thing too? :huh: Von do you remember to remind your pilots to fly with HONOR AND DIGNITY before they head out to fly like you all use to do? :unsure:

Yes, I am including all whinners, and Honor and Dignity is the most important for the Falcon squad.

GreyGhost wrote: At last check, the Falcons are supposed to drop there bombs and leave. I believe thats what you all told me when i joined up! Never tank spawnkill, teamkill, spawnkill, or camp! Those things are not honorable! :ohmy: So what is Honorable these days? I know one has to be camping! Or is this just a double standered thing? You know do as i say, not as i do! Is it only officers that can camp or can the whole squad? Wait, its gotta be just officers, or certain officers that are allowed to do it?

Wait, wiat, there has never been any Rule or anything mentioned about camping, because it's always been a controversial issue. I will just assume you forgot about it, not trying to twist the word.

GreyGhost wrote: Or is it that its ok to camp on MISFITS? Id hate to think that you Von, are still butt sore about me, foust, alex, pown, kes and Helldawg leaving! That would hurt my feelings! Not!

Personally, I don't even care. It's the individual's choices, nothing to do with the squad or me.

GreyGhost wrote: Now you want to write about the difference between camping and spawnkilling, like we dont know the difference! We know the difference between the too! But they do go hand and hand! Remember Von you all taught me the differences! And i shared them with my squad and recruits! We are not stupid people, and as such will not be talked to or treated like that! I have always respected the Falcons up until now. Members on the other hand, some yes i still respect!

I still think, you couldn't figure out the real difference between camping and spawnkilling. Respecting, not respecting is your choice, and again, nothing to do with me or the squad.

GreyGhost wrote: You reprimand your pilots for camping and such (again Chris Peters)but why not your officer for doing such? Just goes to show where your loyalty lies! With your oldest officers, not the squad in general! Its a double standered thing i guess!

Chris was warned because of spawnkilling and bad language. I would advise you not to talk on things that you don't really know. It's better to stay silent than speaking out wrong words because those words will be embarrassing afterwards. All the Rules and Codes of Ethics apply equally to all members starting from leaders, officers to members. There have been examples that even leaders are charged with infringement of Rules, so why not officers if they break the rules?

GreyGhost wrote: Lol this squad has gone down hill since i left, and im damn proud i left! In fact, if im not mistaken thats why Kes, and Dawg left as well!

Gone down hill? I have to admit that I have laughed out loud after reading it. Just FYI, squad website has hit new quadruple view records since you left. You are proud? Well, good. You should be proud what you do like copying squad structure from Falcon squad. Kes, and Dawg? That's their choice, no need to drag them here.

GreyGhost wrote: If you have any concerns or questions about this post, you can reach me at 121st MISFITS OFFICAL THREAD! Ill be there all day

Nah, I am good. Don't want to distort other's thread and make other misfits uncomfortable.

GreyGhost wrote: Grey[M]isfitGhost
Big Wig of the Misfits
General Officer

Have a nice day! Say cheese! ;)

You too, have a good day. Feel free to drop by.


The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website; falcon.spruz.com

With honor and dignity!
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml, yose[M]ite

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: |111th|Kevy|111th| Von Pay
Time to create page: 1.293 seconds