×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #159284

  • GMoney
  • GMoney's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Thank you received: 286
Awwwww.... another cute monkey picture! Awwwwwwwwwwww... :P :whistle:

In game name:|111th| GMoney



falcon.spruz.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #159287

  • |111th|tSwopCaml
  • |111th|tSwopCaml's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1228
  • Thank you received: 809
GMoney....I like monkeys who aren't afraid to open their eyes. I noticed that last open had open eyes the first one did not. The last one is rather jovial....and made my day..they both were really cool....just saying on the closing of eyes, covering of eyes or whatever.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GMoney

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by |111th|tSwopCaml.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #159288

  • Worcester_Sauce
  • Worcester_Sauce's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • |111th|WorcSauce
  • Posts: 285
  • Thank you received: 208
I'm tired from laughing! Lolz... ;)

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #159305

  • GMoney
  • GMoney's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Thank you received: 286
Hey all, since there is so much tension in the air. Head on over to my "Got Jokes?" thread to lighten things up!

Got Jokes?
In game name:|111th| GMoney



falcon.spruz.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay, |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #159340

  • GMoney
  • GMoney's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Thank you received: 286

GMoney wrote: Hey all, since there is so much tension in the air. Head on over to my "Got Jokes?" thread to lighten things up!

Got Jokes?


Sorry all, I had to have this thread deleted because right off the bat someone didn't respect to keep the jokes clean and posted some inappropriate "jokes" with pictures. I guess the Trolls don't want us to have some good clean fun after all. We'll just keep it to our site then! See you there!
In game name:|111th| GMoney



falcon.spruz.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay, |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #159341

  • |111th|tSwopCaml
  • |111th|tSwopCaml's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1228
  • Thank you received: 809
GMoney...I'm soooo sorry for you on that.. :( ..I was ur biggest fan on that thread....at least you have a friend in me and in the Falcons :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GMoney

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #159460

  • GreyGhost
  • GreyGhost's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 4298
  • Thank you received: 7264

|111th| Von Pay wrote: Let's close this topic since there is nothing left to be said.

A note to [M]bzerkbzerk: Thank you for your final whining post here. I never addressed Misfits squad as whiners or liars. No assumptions please. And I won't stereotype the whole squad because of some bad apples from that squad.

A note to Grey Ghost: Please take your time finding proof for what you said. Until then, you will be regarded as a liar.


Lol a liar! Ok!

1. Im GreyGhost- True
2. Was a falcon- True
3. Left the falcons to start the 121st MISFITS-True
4. One of the Founders of the MISFITS-True
5. Still a MISFIT-True
6. I call it like i see it. -True
7. GMoney posted some nice pics of VonPay-True :lol: :P
Nope no lies here! So i cant be a liar! The only time i lie is when i sleep. B)

Ok heres your picks!



On second thought, i like being called a liar! And this isnt worth my time! Next time i post a pic will be on the black list!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #159477

  • SkyDavis
  • SkyDavis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Posts: 2167
  • Thank you received: 836

GreyGhost wrote:

|111th| Von Pay wrote: Let's close this topic since there is nothing left to be said.

A note to [M]bzerkbzerk: Thank you for your final whining post here. I never addressed Misfits squad as whiners or liars. No assumptions please. And I won't stereotype the whole squad because of some bad apples from that squad.

A note to Grey Ghost: Please take your time finding proof for what you said. Until then, you will be regarded as a liar.


Lol a liar! Ok!

1. Im GreyGhost- True
2. Was a falcon- True
3. Left the falcons to start the 121st MISFITS-True
4. One of the Founders of the MISFITS-True
5. Still a MISFIT-True
6. I call it like i see it. -True
7. GMoney posted some nice pics of VonPay-True :lol: :P
Nope no lies here! So i cant be a liar! The only time i lie is when i sleep. B)

Ok heres your picks!



On second thought, i like being called a liar! And this isnt worth my time! Next time i post a pic will be on the black list!


Thank you for deleting the photo on your photo bucket so no one can see it. That kinda defeats the purpose of accusing some one of something and then going by it for so long to post the picture and delete it. You must not understand that the falcon squad will defend its members against any accusations until we are giving hard proof and evidence that they did what they are accused of.

A lot of your members say that Guardian was camping and I have seen that my self but camping is not against the falcon rules. In camping pilots are allowed into the air off the run way and allowed to get through a half turn before they get blown up. That is plenty of time for them to come up with some type of maneuver or action to defend them selfs in a turn fight. Camping is not wrong in anyway because every pilot is given a chance to defend him self. Misfits may have a rule against camping because they even call me out on it but hear is the deal you can’t force your own rules on other squads.

Spawn killing is against our rules though but we need proof of it if we are going to do anything. Spawn killing is also not an offense to get black listed for. It is a tactic and a way of gameplay that is with in the rules of the game no matter how much every one disagrees with it. No Spawn killing is only a rule with in squadrons them selves and peoples own moralities. Why in the hell you are going to go through all this trouble just to post your picture of evidence and then go and delete it is so stupid. If you wanted some type of punishment to go out then you should have left that picture there. Maybe you just want to post it then delete it to make us think it was the proof when you never had it. Why would you do something so stupid that it is going to turn people (Old Friends) against you and bring you into question?

Why would you do that?

Its things like what you just did that piss me off. I have defended Jeramy in my own way because he is a good friend to me and my squad member but I also am or was willing to listen to your side of things not taking a full decision on this until you or somebody gave us evidence of what you are accusing him for. Now that you post a picture and then delete it off of photo bucket and then expect us to believe you. That pisses me off. You made me lose any trust I had in you right there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by SkyDavis.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #159493

  • GreyGhost
  • GreyGhost's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 4298
  • Thank you received: 7264

Skydavis1 wrote:

GreyGhost wrote:

|111th| Von Pay wrote: Let's close this topic since there is nothing left to be said.

A note to [M]bzerkbzerk: Thank you for your final whining post here. I never addressed Misfits squad as whiners or liars. No assumptions please. And I won't stereotype the whole squad because of some bad apples from that squad.

A note to Grey Ghost: Please take your time finding proof for what you said. Until then, you will be regarded as a liar.


Lol a liar! Ok!

1. Im GreyGhost- True
2. Was a falcon- True
3. Left the falcons to start the 121st MISFITS-True
4. One of the Founders of the MISFITS-True
5. Still a MISFIT-True
6. I call it like i see it. -True
7. GMoney posted some nice pics of VonPay-True :lol: :P
Nope no lies here! So i cant be a liar! The only time i lie is when i sleep. B)

Ok heres your picks!



On second thought, i like being called a liar! And this isnt worth my time! Next time i post a pic will be on the black list!


Thank you for deleting the photo on your photo bucket so no one can see it. That kinda defeats the purpose of accusing some one of something and then going by it for so long to post the picture and delete it. You must not understand that the falcon squad will defend its members against any accusations until we are giving hard proof and evidence that they did what they are accused of.

A lot of your members say that Guardian was camping and I have seen that my self but camping is not against the falcon rules. In camping pilots are allowed into the air off the run way and allowed to get through a half turn before they get blown up. That is plenty of time for them to come up with some type of maneuver or action to defend them selfs in a turn fight. Camping is not wrong in anyway because every pilot is given a chance to defend him self. Misfits may have a rule against camping because they even call me out on it but hear is the deal you can’t force your own rules on other squads.

Spawn killing is against our rules though but we need proof of it if we are going to do anything. Spawn killing is also not an offense to get black listed for. It is a tactic and a way of gameplay that is with in the rules of the game no matter how much every one disagrees with it. No Spawn killing is only a rule with in squadrons them selves and peoples own moralities. Why in the hell you are going to go through all this trouble just to post your picture of evidence and then go and delete it is so stupid. If you wanted some type of punishment to go out then you should have left that picture there. Maybe you just want to post it then delete it to make us think it was the proof when you never had it. Why would you do something so stupid that it is going to turn people (Old Friends) against you and bring you into question?

Why would you do that?

Its things like what you just did that piss me off. I have defended Jeramy in my own way because he is a good friend to me and my squad member but I also am or was willing to listen to your side of things not taking a full decision on this until you or somebody gave us evidence of what you are accusing him for. Now that you post a picture and then delete it off of photo bucket and then expect us to believe you. That pisses me off. You made me lose any trust I had in you right there.


I frankly i dont care any more! Lol i deleted that just to prove just that I DONT CARE! Im done, with this situation. Like i said before, i can post the pic just for some one to say it isnt so. He didnt do it. This isnt enough proof to prove you claim. So after alot of thought, i said screw it and deleted it. Whats the point of posting a pic and be told that we cant see how hes doing it! So again whats the point? Sky you can be pissed at me from now til the end of Dogfight, and beyond! And so can every falcon too.

See i was gonna post it yesterday until Von kept running his mouth! Even when i offered to go to pms. So frankly SKYDAVIS I DONT GIVE A DAMN! Now if you people dont mind, let it be! Im done. It isnt worth some of them saying that the pic isnt enough to say or do any thing. And to be honest, i just wanted him to stop his dirty playing. Not trying to get him booted out. Last thing i wanted! But its what ever. Its over now, im done.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #159501

  • |111th| Von Pay
  • |111th| Von Pay's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 360
  • Thank you received: 165
Conclusion: Grey Ghost is a liar, who is irresponsible for his own words.

It is over, and the above mentioned fact will continue to exist until proven otherwise.


The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website; falcon.spruz.com

With honor and dignity!
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #159584

  • GreyGhost
  • GreyGhost's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 4298
  • Thank you received: 7264

|111th| Von Pay wrote: Conclusion: Grey Ghost is a liar, who is irresponsible for his own words.

It is over, and the above mentioned fact will continue to exist until proven otherwise.


Lmao yea!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #159594

  • |111th|tSwopCaml
  • |111th|tSwopCaml's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1228
  • Thank you received: 809
....and to Von's comment a narcisist until proven otherwise by the latest laughing of yeah by ghost
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #159595

  • GreyGhost
  • GreyGhost's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 4298
  • Thank you received: 7264

|111th| tSwopCaml wrote: ....and to Von's comment a narcisist until proven otherwise by the latest laughing of yeah by ghost


ROTFLFMMAO :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #160056

  • [111th] Xx£oserxX
  • [111th] Xx£oserxX's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hey there!
  • Posts: 896
  • Thank you received: 67
I wish you could ban people from a certain topic with a vote. Then everything happening right now would be fixed :pinch:
Pie is the best so I don't care if you call me a loser :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #161269

  • ZebraUp
  • ZebraUp's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Posts: 2684
  • Thank you received: 4244

This link is for Guardian.. him & me were talking about the Wright brothers and first powered flight and he told me about Gustave Whitehead.. I found it interesting... I hope he will too..


www.wright-brothers.org/History_Wing/His...Gustav_Whitehead.htm
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #161311

  • Templar
  • Templar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Posts: 230
  • Thank you received: 331
Thanks Swop for the invite! Falcons are definitely high on our (my son too)squad "wish" list! I really enjoyed checking out your website and reading your code of ethics...good to see some brothers in faith flying!
We always enjoy your comradery in flight/chat and your tact. Marty and I have a great rapport in chat and often end up bustin laughing! Congrats Marty on your recruitment into the Falcons!
I am trying to teach Erek to honor others requests and to not jump right in to something without giving it some careful consideration, and at the same time be respectful. He's 13 and was very excited to hear from you Swop! I will warn you though...he is going through puberty! lol,but that could be advantageous...
Thanks again for the invite! see you on the fly...
The father and son duo...
Derek aka Templar... and Erek aka Ò_Ó
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay, |111th|tSwopCaml, Worcester_Sauce

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #161343

  • |111th|tSwopCaml
  • |111th|tSwopCaml's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1228
  • Thank you received: 809
Templar and ur son. Thanks for the kind words toward the Falcons and myself. Im sooo glad you stopped by our website. I totally understand needing time to think about the invites. I love how your teaching your son honor and respect. You two are a joy to play with.

I got the impression that ur son liked how i thought his game symbol looked like glasses. Everytime i see you two and "the glasses" i know a fun game will happen. :).

No matter what decision you two make. I know you two are good friends in dogfight. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #161747

  • Luna
  • Luna's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 1643
  • Thank you received: 1516
Hey guys, look what I found!



It's my old 111th banner. Good times!
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay, |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Luna.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #161765

  • |111th|tSwopCaml
  • |111th|tSwopCaml's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1228
  • Thank you received: 809
Thats great luna. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #161846

  • ScreaminEagle
  • ScreaminEagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Posts: 385
  • Thank you received: 258
Hello!

I am a new member of The 111th Falcon Squadron and I need a banner.
Anyone know where to go? Please help.

Thanks,
Ace :)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #161930

  • |111th|tSwopCaml
  • |111th|tSwopCaml's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1228
  • Thank you received: 809
Well nashville. Gmoney is the guy for this. He has a high workload to do forum banners. Von pay should be contacted too as well. We will get this worked out and have other falcons who need banners as well.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #161933

  • tKestrel old
  • tKestrel old's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 3324
  • Thank you received: 3991

Nice profile pic ace. I still draw that bud on the bottom there.... Lol its a great insignia......
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #161996

  • ScreaminEagle
  • ScreaminEagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Posts: 385
  • Thank you received: 258
Hey,

I have a recruitment suggestion.
His in-game name is Tonio28.
He finished the round I played with him 22-3

Thanks,
Ace :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ScreaminEagle.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #162109

  • 111th MAS
  • 111th MAS's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Posts: 89
  • Thank you received: 115
guys I need help I can't log into the game and I can't log into falcon site, both say account not found...! wli feel locked out whats happening?


YOU CANT RUN FROM THE FALCON

I GOT YOU IN SIGHT
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #162118

  • Biplane Fighter
  • Biplane Fighter's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
  • 111th Falcon Squadron
  • Posts: 25
  • Thank you received: 6
Hello. Sorry I haven't been on the game recently (for the past several months). I'm probably going to be playing more now. See ya soon!
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #162120

  • [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • [*M]ONSTER CANNON's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 3339
  • Thank you received: 9167
Hey guardian...great game last night! Sucks we had a dropper/camper.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #162124

  • |111th|tSwopCaml
  • |111th|tSwopCaml's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1228
  • Thank you received: 809
Mas, I have no idea...I think you will need to email Zuperman and give him all of the details and error messages at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.....

With regard to the Falcon Site I dont know on that one...I dont think ingame and Falcon Spruz are connected. I will make sure to PM Von Pay to help you on that or maybe Zuperman can take care of both at same time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #162333

  • |111th| Von Pay
  • |111th| Von Pay's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 360
  • Thank you received: 165

|111th| tSwopCaml wrote: Mas, I have no idea...I think you will need to email Zuperman and give him all of the details and error messages at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.....

With regard to the Falcon Site I dont know on that one...I dont think ingame and Falcon Spruz are connected. I will make sure to PM Von Pay to help you on that or maybe Zuperman can take care of both at same time.


I think Mas has already found his way back to squad website. For the game, please contact Echoboom. I am sure Z will fix it.

PS. Falcon website is neither connected with the game account nor the forum account.


The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website; falcon.spruz.com

With honor and dignity!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #162334

  • |111th| Von Pay
  • |111th| Von Pay's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 360
  • Thank you received: 165

Biplane Fighter wrote: Hello. Sorry I haven't been on the game recently (for the past several months). I'm probably going to be playing more now. See ya soon!


Hey Biplane Fighter, glad to see you back here!


The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website; falcon.spruz.com

With honor and dignity!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Biplane Fighter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 1 month ago #163177

  • |111th|Acuteseal
  • |111th|Acuteseal's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 60
  • Thank you received: 19
I figured out how to get on the forum. Logging in with Facebook actually worked this time.
If you can't shoot 'em, fly around like crazy.
He may fly terribly, but beware his parachute.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: |111th|Kevy|111th| Von Pay
Time to create page: 0.769 seconds