Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158246

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

|111th| Von Pay wrote:

GreyGhost wrote: Is this the whinning Headquarters? Ok i brought the cheese you ordered for your whinning committee!

Whining? I am sure I am not the one whining here. As I said in my previous post, I always smile when I see a whining post, and here it is one.

GreyGhost wrote: Lol now lets get real here Von. We all like a little lopsided games now and then! But not when the 5-3 turns to 7-1 and the highest rank player is spawncamping!

Spawncamping? That must be a new word. Is it spawnkilling plus camping? Because camping is different from spawnkilling.

GreyGhost wrote: I mean come on! I have many times switched to help a falcon. Now to see this post really erks me!

Thank you for helping out Falcons. I appreciate that. This post? Sorry, had to write what needs to be written.

GreyGhost wrote: Cause when i was in the squad the same thing happened with Chris Peters! As it was told to him by your officer Jeremy camping isnt flying honorably! Of course he was spawnkilling too! But the thing that i dont understand is, how can you fly with HONOR AND DIGNITY when you camp on an out numbered game! Makes no sense at all!

Chris was warned because of spawnkilling, which is strictly forbidden. Camping? If you give your opponent the chance to fight back, it's FAIR for a skill-competent pilot. You kept talking about outnumbered games. Numbers must be very important to you.

GreyGhost wrote: You talk about whinners, but yet some of your pilots whin about it when it happenes to them! So i guess your inclueding them in this whinning thing too? :huh: Von do you remember to remind your pilots to fly with HONOR AND DIGNITY before they head out to fly like you all use to do? :unsure:

Yes, I am including all whinners, and Honor and Dignity is the most important for the Falcon squad.

GreyGhost wrote: At last check, the Falcons are supposed to drop there bombs and leave. I believe thats what you all told me when i joined up! Never tank spawnkill, teamkill, spawnkill, or camp! Those things are not honorable! :ohmy: So what is Honorable these days? I know one has to be camping! Or is this just a double standered thing? You know do as i say, not as i do! Is it only officers that can camp or can the whole squad? Wait, its gotta be just officers, or certain officers that are allowed to do it?

Wait, wiat, there has never been any Rule or anything mentioned about camping, because it's always been a controversial issue. I will just assume you forgot about it, not trying to twist the word.

GreyGhost wrote: Or is it that its ok to camp on MISFITS? Id hate to think that you Von, are still butt sore about me, foust, alex, pown, kes and Helldawg leaving! That would hurt my feelings! Not!

Personally, I don't even care. It's the individual's choices, nothing to do with the squad or me.

GreyGhost wrote: Now you want to write about the difference between camping and spawnkilling, like we dont know the difference! We know the difference between the too! But they do go hand and hand! Remember Von you all taught me the differences! And i shared them with my squad and recruits! We are not stupid people, and as such will not be talked to or treated like that! I have always respected the Falcons up until now. Members on the other hand, some yes i still respect!

I still think, you couldn't figure out the real difference between camping and spawnkilling. Respecting, not respecting is your choice, and again, nothing to do with me or the squad.

GreyGhost wrote: You reprimand your pilots for camping and such (again Chris Peters)but why not your officer for doing such? Just goes to show where your loyalty lies! With your oldest officers, not the squad in general! Its a double standered thing i guess!

Chris was warned because of spawnkilling and bad language. I would advise you not to talk on things that you don't really know. It's better to stay silent than speaking out wrong words because those words will be embarrassing afterwards. All the Rules and Codes of Ethics apply equally to all members starting from leaders, officers to members. There have been examples that even leaders are charged with infringement of Rules, so why not officers if they break the rules?

GreyGhost wrote: Lol this squad has gone down hill since i left, and im damn proud i left! In fact, if im not mistaken thats why Kes, and Dawg left as well!

Gone down hill? I have to admit that I have laughed out loud after reading it. Just FYI, squad website has hit new quadruple view records since you left. You are proud? Well, good. You should be proud what you do like copying squad structure from Falcon squad. Kes, and Dawg? That's their choice, no need to drag them here.

GreyGhost wrote: If you have any concerns or questions about this post, you can reach me at 121st MISFITS OFFICAL THREAD! Ill be there all day

Nah, I am good. Don't want to distort other's thread and make other misfits uncomfortable.

GreyGhost wrote: Grey[M]isfitGhost
Big Wig of the Misfits
General Officer

Have a nice day! Say cheese! ;)

You too, have a good day. Feel free to drop by.

Only thing I'll say if you don't mind my hard-earned two cents. I think the hint of a double standard can be potentially harmful for a squad. Now, in a lopsided game where perhaps a new person is the only one or two..any camper can be discouraging no matter the skill level. I haven't played long, but even I know to shoot long enough to get out...if it's a new person, I'll just weave, fly up and down to avoid getting shot. The chances for a newer person to hit are slim. Just my two cents from someone who at first was a little discouraged by a camper and not having the skill or plane to shoot the camper. A seasoned player should well know this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay, GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]yNuts

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158250

• |111th| Von Pay
  • Thank you received: 165

[M] Mike cann wrote: Only thing I'll say if you don't mind my hard-earned two cents. I think the hint of a double standard can be potentially harmful for a squad. Now, in a lopsided game where perhaps a new person is the only one or two..any camper can be discouraging no matter the skill level. I haven't played long, but even I know to shoot long enough to get out...if it's a new person, I'll just weave, fly up and down to avoid getting shot. The chances for a newer person to hit are slim. Just my two cents from someone who at first was a little discouraged by a camper and not having the skill or plane to shoot the camper. A seasoned player should well know this.

Mike, thank you very much for sharing your advice and experience concerned with camping.

Coming to double standard, there is none here! Every member in our squad, including leaders and officers are required to follow the same set of rules. There have NEVER been an exception to that.

The official 111th Falcon Squadron Website; falcon.spruz.com

With honor and dignity!
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml, [*M]ONSTER CANNON

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158252

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

|111th| Von Pay wrote:

GreyGhost wrote: Is this the whinning Headquarters? Ok i brought the cheese you ordered for your whinning committee!

Whining? I am sure I am not the one whining here. As I said in my previous post, I always smile when I see a whining post, and here it is one.

Well isnt that nice! But im not whinning! Well if its camping that every one loves so much is a good thing, then maybe we will do it as well! Nah were way better then camping on some one in an out numbered game! Rather play with Honor and switch to help out the short side!

GreyGhost wrote: Lol now lets get real here Von. We all like a little lopsided games now and then! But not when the 5-3 turns to 7-1 and the highest rank player is spawncamping!

Spawncamping? That must be a new word. Is it spawnkilling plus camping? Because camping is different from spawnkilling.
Well they do go hand and hand!

GreyGhost wrote: I mean come on! I have many times switched to help a falcon. Now to see this post really erks me!

Thank you for helping out Falcons. I appreciate that. This post? Sorry, had to write what needs to be written.

What ever floats your boat! Hell post on crocheting while your at it! I could use some pointers! :lol:

GreyGhost wrote: Cause when i was in the squad the same thing happened with Chris Peters! As it was told to him by your officer Jeremy camping isnt flying honorably! Of course he was spawnkilling too! But the thing that i dont understand is, how can you fly with HONOR AND DIGNITY when you camp on an out numbered game! Makes no sense at all!

Chris was warned because of spawnkilling, which is strictly forbidden. Camping? If you give your opponent the chance to fight back, it's FAIR for a skill-competent pilot. You kept talking about outnumbered games. Numbers must be very important to you. Nah, this isnt about numbers! Duh! Its about fair play! Umm! I take it you didnt understand that part!

GreyGhost wrote: You talk about whinners, but yet some of your pilots whin about it when it happenes to them! So i guess your inclueding them in this whinning thing too? :huh: Von do you remember to remind your pilots to fly with HONOR AND DIGNITY before they head out to fly like you all use to do? :unsure:

Yes, I am including all whinners, and Honor and Dignity is the most important for the Falcon squad.
Well thats good to know! And Honor and Dignity? Ive seen more honor and dignity out of your recruits then out of some of your squad members! Lol now thats sad!

GreyGhost wrote: At last check, the Falcons are supposed to drop there bombs and leave. I believe thats what you all told me when i joined up! Never tank spawnkill, teamkill, spawnkill, or camp! Those things are not honorable! :ohmy: So what is Honorable these days? I know one has to be camping! Or is this just a double standered thing? You know do as i say, not as i do! Is it only officers that can camp or can the whole squad? Wait, its gotta be just officers, or certain officers that are allowed to do it?

Wait, wiat, there has never been any Rule or anything mentioned about camping, because it's always been a controversial issue. I will just assume you forgot about it, not trying to twist the word.
Never said it was a rule! It is what was told to me while i was in there! Umm another lie i take it!

GreyGhost wrote: Or is it that its ok to camp on MISFITS? Id hate to think that you Von, are still butt sore about me, foust, alex, pown, kes and Helldawg leaving! That would hurt my feelings! Not!

Personally, I don't even care. It's the individual's choices, nothing to do with the squad or me.
Always knew that!

GreyGhost wrote: Now you want to write about the difference between camping and spawnkilling, like we dont know the difference! We know the difference between the too! But they do go hand and hand! Remember Von you all taught me the differences! And i shared them with my squad and recruits! We are not stupid people, and as such will not be talked to or treated like that! I have always respected the Falcons up until now. Members on the other hand, some yes i still respect!

I still think, you couldn't figure out the real difference between camping and spawnkilling. Respecting, not respecting is your choice, and again, nothing to do with me or the squad.
We theres your problem, youe not holding your head right! Tilt it more to the right and youll think better! I know the difference between the too! And again, is it honorable to fly like that?

GreyGhost wrote: You reprimand your pilots for camping and such (again Chris Peters)but why not your officer for doing such? Just goes to show where your loyalty lies! With your oldest officers, not the squad in general! Its a double standered thing i guess!

Chris was warned because of spawnkilling and bad language. I would advise you not to talk on things that you don't really know. It's better to stay silent than speaking out wrong words because those words will be embarrassing afterwards. All the Rules and Codes of Ethics apply equally to all members starting from leaders, officers to members. There have been examples that even leaders are charged with infringement of Rules, so why not officers if they break the rules?
Blah, blah, blah! Oh you muat be referring to.......

GreyGhost wrote: Lol this squad has gone down hill since i left, and im damn proud i left! In fact, if im not mistaken thats why Kes, and Dawg left as well!

Gone down hill? I have to admit that I have laughed out loud after reading it. Just FYI, squad website has hit new quadruple view records since you left. You are proud? Well, good. You should be proud what you do like copying squad structure from Falcon squad. Kes, and Dawg? That's their choice, no need to drag them here.
I was just explaining why they left!

GreyGhost wrote: If you have any concerns or questions about this post, you can reach me at 121st MISFITS OFFICAL THREAD! Ill be there all day

Nah, I am good. Don't want to distort other's thread and make other misfits uncomfortable.
Oh no biggie! We would love to have our thread distorted! You couldnt make us uncomfortable if you tried! So go a head!

GreyGhost wrote: Grey[M]isfitGhost
Big Wig of the Misfits
General Officer

Have a nice day! Say cheese! ;)

You too, have a good day. Feel free to drop by.

Thank you i did! Always a pleasure! :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158256

• [*M]yNuts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4141
******* BADA BING BIG GREY!!!!

This is the one thread that vulgarity will not be tolerated in the least.If you feel the need try somewhere else please. Kevy

Last edit: by |111th|Kevy.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158263

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352

|111th| Von Pay wrote: Lately, I have been hearing a lot of whining concerned with Guardian camping in one sided games, blah blah blah. I smile whenever I see someone whines about camping.

Let me tell you the difference between the spawnkilling and camping. Spawnkilling is where you CANNOT do anything. You re-spawn and you get killed immediately. You have NO chance at all. Camping? You have the chance to fight back. You take off and got shot first time. Ok, no problem you can try second time. You take off for second time and then got shot, then try for third time. If you take off and get shot for the third time, and if there is only one pilot camping, then it's your skills to be questioned. May be it's the large gap of dogfight skill between you and the camper, so he can shoot you down whenever he wants.

Whining about one sided games? Sorry, it's the game structure. Send a mail to Zuperman to fix the problem. For me, I won't bother changing the side most of the time (that's what usually being said but no one can really change the side, just re-entering the game). Personally, I love to fight against many players because I get more kills.

If anyone has a problem with Guardian, you can report to the squad he belongs. We have clearly defined Rules & Codes of Ethics . We will ignore whining, but we will not tolerate any false accusations and insults directed towards a Falcon.

Thank you.

Von Pay
1st in command
111th Falcon Squadron

PS. This is a public thread, so anyone is welcome to post. If you want to visit our squadron home website, click here .

I will speak on behalf of guardian/jeremy. I have known him since he started!!....Great player/person and I don't see why anyone would complain about him..Camping is part of the game no big deal:) The ones taking off the runway will have to learn to deal with it as I did long ago:)

Gen~~~~~~~~jack
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay, |111th|tSwopCaml

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158264

• |111th| Von Pay
Well Grey, first you should learn how to post the quote and the reply differently because it is hard to see.

GreyGhost wrote: It is what was told to me while i was in there! Umm another lie i take it!

You were told? By who? When? Ok, questions won't end. As usual, you will accuse someone or tell a lie without any proof. You are the one lying here anyway.

So, to save time and words, I will just ask you a question.

"Do you have the chance to fight back when you are being camped on?"

It's a simple question with YES or NO answers. Just answer it. :)

With honor and dignity!
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158268

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

|111th| Von Pay wrote: Well Grey, first you should learn how to post the quote and the reply differently because it is hard to see.

GreyGhost wrote: It is what was told to me while i was in there! Umm another lie i take it!

You were told? By who? When? Ok, questions won't end. As usual, you will accuse someone or tell a lie without any proof. You are the one lying here anyway.

So, to save time and words, I will just ask you a question.

"Do you have the chance to fight back when you are being camped on?"

It's a simple question with YES or NO answers. Just answer it. :)

Depends on who is camping! In the case of the Guardian no. Start engine and boom im dead. With others i can at lest get up and turn!

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158270

• |111th| Von Pay

GreyGhost wrote: Depends on who is camping! In the case of the Guardian no. Start engine and boom im dead. With others i can at lest get up and turn!

Thank you very much for answering the question. It is obvious that the you have the chance to fight back but it is much dependent on skill-related factor. My point is; There always is a chance to fight back in camping.

With honor and dignity!

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158273

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

|111th| Von Pay wrote:

GreyGhost wrote: Depends on who is camping! In the case of the Guardian no. Start engine and boom im dead. With others i can at lest get up and turn!

Thank you very much for answering the question. It is obvious that the you have the chance to fight back but it is much dependent on skill-related factor. My point is; There always is a chance to fight back in camping.

Now see thats where your wrong! Well in a way! Guardian never gave me the chance to let my wheels even move! Now explain to me how skill comes into play here? Oh wait the power take off! Hit breaks, power up until you start to tip, then release breaks.

Yup done that too! And never got to tip the plane to take off! See the thing about that is when your engine starts, the immunity goes away. Umm thought you knew that too! Hell i thought every one did!

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158276

• |111th| Von Pay

GreyGhost wrote:

|111th| Von Pay wrote:

Now see thats where your wrong! Well in a way! Guardian never gave me the chance to let my wheels even move! Now explain to me how skill comes into play here? Oh wait the power take off! Hit breaks, power up until you start to tip, then release breaks.

Yup done that too! And never got to tip the plane to take off! See the thing about that is when your engine starts, the immunity goes away. Umm thought you knew that too! Hell i thought every one did!

Wait, you said camping, now you are changing your accusation from camping to spawnkilling. Ok fine, spawnkilling is strictly prohibited here. Please report with a picture, and Guardian will receive what he deserves if he really did spawnkilling to anyone.

With honor and dignity!

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158285

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

|111th| Von Pay wrote:

GreyGhost wrote:

|111th| Von Pay wrote:

Wait, you said camping, now you are changing your accusation from camping to spawnkilling. Ok fine, spawnkilling is strictly prohibited here. Please report with a picture, and Guardian will receive what he deserves if he really did spawnkilling to anyone.

Lol i will look for them! Im sure there in my photobucket some where!

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158287

• |111th| Von Pay

GreyGhost wrote: Lol i will look for them! Im sure there in my photobucket some where!

Good! I hope you learn the difference between spawnkilling and camping.

With honor and dignity!

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158290

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

|111th| Von Pay wrote:

GreyGhost wrote: Lol i will look for them! Im sure there in my photobucket some where!

Good! I hope you learn the difference between spawnkilling and camping.

Well sir, i believe i ........ i .......... i believe i do know! And will execute both just to make sure!

Now camping is hovering over base/carrier with out a bomb and kill planes that get in the air!

Spawnkilling is the same as above, but not letting the planes move at all! Just kill on respawn!

I hope i got it right!

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158291

• |111th| Von Pay
Thank you very much! You get it right finally. :ohmy:

With honor and dignity!

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158298

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

|111th| Von Pay wrote: Thank you very much! You get it right finally. :ohmy:

No,no,no,no I knew it! See I've known for a very long time! :whistle:

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158303

• |111th| Von Pay
Great! Let's get back to work.

Mr. Misfits aka. [M]Grey Ghost, you will be declared as a liar in 3 days time if you CANNOT provide enough proof for what you have said in the following posts. Dogfight community deserves to know the truth.

#158223 - Accusing me of using a double standard handling the squad issues. Although it is nothing to do with you, it is an insult.
#158252 - Accusing me of lying to you concerned with Chris case.
#158273 - Accusing Guardian of spawnkilling.

With honor and dignity!
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml, 1stOutlawofTorn87

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158307

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

|111th| Von Pay wrote: Great! Let's get back to work.

Mr. Misfits aka. [M]Grey Ghost, you will be declared as a liar in 3 days time if you CANNOT provide enough proof for what you have said in the following posts. Dogfight community deserves to know the truth.

#158223 - Accusing me of using a double standard handling the squad issues. Although it is nothing to do with you, it is an insult.
#158252 - Accusing me of lying to you concerned with Chris case.
#158273 - Accusing Guardian of spawnkilling.

Well lets see here. Accusing you of double standereds? I asked if there was a double standered!
Never called you a liar about Chris! Just stated what i read and was told from Chris and others.
Accusing Guardian of spawnkilling and camping. That i did! And will be looking through about 2500 pics will take a bit of time! But i will find them!

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158355

• |111th| Von Pay

GreyGhost wrote: Well lets see here. Accusing you of double standereds? I asked if there was a double standered!

It's not a question, bro. From post #158223:

You reprimand your pilots for camping and such (again Chris Peters)but why not your officer for doing such? Just goes to show where your loyalty lies! With your oldest officers, not the squad in general! Its a double standered thing i guess! Lol this squad has gone down hill since i left, and im damn proud i left! In fact, if im not mistaken thats why Kes, and Dawg left as well!

GreyGhost wrote: Never called you a liar about Chris! Just stated what i read and was told from Chris and others.

So, you accused a Falcon as a liar if it's not me. From post #158252:

Never said it was a rule! It is what was told to me while i was in there! Umm another lie i take it!

GreyGhost wrote: Accusing Guardian of spawnkilling and camping. That i did! And will be looking through about 2500 pics will take a bit of time! But i will find them!

Well, good luck, and take your time.

This time, we are going down to the root, so that it will not recur again and again. You must take full responsibility of what you said. Bro, it's strictly business, nothing personal. Have a good day.

With honor and dignity!

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158363

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166
Guardian... No secret me and him don't get along. We've had our run ins with each other, but that's cool, I can take it. I like playing against Guardian. He's tough. I don't recall him spawnkilling me, ever.

There are a million and one ways to get rid of a "camper". Sit with your brakes on until he leaves, time your take-off, lure him away and autodestroy to create distance, leave the game and find a new one, or heck, stop him before he has a chance to get to your airspace... If I throttle up when an enemy is near or over my base... Well, I expect to get shot at. I like the game better that way. I don't whine.. can't say the same for the majority of another squad.

The falcons are a great squad, Ghost. Better without you I'm sure. You talk about honor like you invented it. You've harrassed me via PM because I posted on the [m] thread after being accused of something I didn't do. Forcing other players to abide by your rules? Not honorable. Putting an SOS (still waiting for that) on other players for not following your rules. Not honorable. Oh yeah, what about that time it was 7 on 1, me against a bunch of [m]'s trying to teach me a lesson. Guess what? I was camped and spawnkilled that entire game. I took it. I played smart and finished with a respectable KDR, stopped more than a few waves. I didn't run to my MOM.

Guardian is a good player, a smart player. You're not, Ghost. Not a shred of honor or dignity that I've seen. So, cut the crap. I'm sick of you thinking your way of play is better than everyone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay, |111th|tSwopCaml, [M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1, Worcester_Sauce, 1stOutlawofTorn87

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158370

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Cricket wrote: Guardian... No secret me and him don't get along. We've had our run ins with each other, but that's cool, I can take it. I like playing against Guardian. He's tough. I don't recall him spawnkilling me, ever.

There are a million and one ways to get rid of a "camper". Sit with your brakes on until he leaves, time your take-off, lure him away and autodestroy to create distance, leave the game and find a new one, or heck, stop him before he has a chance to get to your airspace... If I throttle up when an enemy is near or over my base... Well, I expect to get shot at. I like the game better that way. I don't whine.. can't say the same for the majority of another squad.

The falcons are a great squad, Ghost. Better without you I'm sure. You talk about honor like you invented it. You've harrassed me via PM because I posted on the [m] thread after being accused of something I didn't do. Forcing other players to abide by your rules? Not honorable. Putting an SOS (still waiting for that) on other players for not following your rules. Not honorable. Oh yeah, what about that time it was 7 on 1, me against a bunch of [m]'s trying to teach me a lesson. Guess what? I was camped and spawnkilled that entire game. I took it. I played smart and finished with a respectable KDR, stopped more than a few waves. I didn't run to my MOM.

Guardian is a good player, a smart player. You're not, Ghost. Not a shred of honor or dignity that I've seen. So, cut the crap. I'm sick of you thinking your way of play is better than everyone else.

Oh lord, you know what i think! Lol ok what am i thinking now? I dont think my may is better then any ome elses! I fly with with Honor and dignity. I dont camp or spawnkill, i finish every game, unles i lose connection or battery dies! You people hold us up to our standerds, and i do the same to every one else!

Cricket your sticking you nose in something that has nothing to do with you! Lol well it never stopped you before i guess! I must say, cricket incase you didnt know i was a Falcon at one time! I know there rules. I know first hand how good Guardian is before he camps! Never doubted his skill! Now who is running to mommy? Not me! And that SOS, :-) well its just that! Cricket one thing about you is your a cocky pilot. You think your untouchable! When infact your not. No one is! Youve left many games while i was in red. And always with an excuse. So dont pull this crap.

Im a decent player. Never said i was good, or great, or the best! Cause clearly im not! But neither are you! Your sick of me? Then do some thing about it Cricket. You talk more trash then you can back up! Lol ok im done here, back to work.

P.s if you still want yo talk trash, at lest take it off the Falcon thread!

Last edit: by GreyGhost.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158375

• Worcester_Sauce
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • |111th|WorcSauce
  • Thank you received: 208
Ghost, think about what you're saying! Sorry to come into this too, but what we're seeing hear is absolute rubbish, and all of us falcons here will not tolerate it. I can comfortably say that all of us will fight this nonsense to the bitter end, no matter how long it takes.

Just to clarify.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158379

• Cat of doom
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Cat of doom
  • Thank you received: 864
Well guys I have been exasperated with a few falcons before (not naming names) like any other squad but a lot of u I still like and this is going a little further than I thought I just thought grey was telling off some of u but not the entire squad like this there are falcon I like though (again not naming names) and I want to still have them as friendly people I left a thank u on your post ghost but just to tell of some guys but come on man I mean I wasn't in the falcons but still this is their thread what u wanted to say is said man and u know what I'm sorry to argue with u coz your my friend but come on man no need to start a war
Ps I don't use grammar sorry
Don't move I'm trying to shoot you
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay, |111th|tSwopCaml, GMoney

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158383

• |111th|tSwopCaml
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 809
Cat of Doom....You are one of the pilots I like too...I hope that you consider me included among the Falcons that you like for I like you too. Your a great pilot and very fun to play with. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: GMoney, Cat of doom

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158385

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Cat of doom wrote: Well guys I have been exasperated with a few falcons before (not naming names) like any other squad but a lot of u I still like and this is going a little further than I thought I just thought grey was telling off some of u but not the entire squad like this there are falcon I like though (again not naming names) and I want to still have them as friendly people I left a thank u on your post ghost but just to tell of some guys but come on man I mean I wasn't in the falcons but still this is their thread what u wanted to say is said man and u know what I'm sorry to argue with u coz your my friend but come on man no need to start a war
Ps I don't use grammar sorry

No Cat, not telling off! Not that at all! Was making staments, and this did get out of hand! But for I am not only to blame to keep this rubbish up! But out of respect for the other Falcons it will be done in pms from now on!

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158386

• |111th|tSwopCaml
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 809
"Sorry to come into this too, but what we're seeing hear is absolute rubbish, and all of us falcons here will not tolerate it. I can comfortably say that all of us will fight this nonsense to the bitter end, no matter how long it takes."

I echo in agreement Worcester Sauces comment.

Thank you Von for not being the one to not keep the rubbish up...for nothing you said or was rubbish....
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay, Worcester_Sauce

Last edit: by |111th|tSwopCaml.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158622

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 6993

|111th| Von Pay wrote: Lately, I have been hearing a lot of whining concerned with Guardian camping in one sided games, blah blah blah. I smile whenever I see someone whines about camping.

Let me tell you the difference between the spawnkilling and camping. Spawnkilling is where you CANNOT do anything. You re-spawn and you get killed immediately. You have NO chance at all. Camping? You have the chance to fight back. You take off and got shot first time. Ok, no problem you can try second time. You take off for second time and then got shot, then try for third time. If you take off and get shot for the third time, and if there is only one pilot camping, then it's your skills to be questioned. May be it's the large gap of dogfight skill between you and the camper, so he can shoot you down whenever he wants.

Whining about one sided games? Sorry, it's the game structure. Send a mail to Zuperman to fix the problem. For me, I won't bother changing the side most of the time (that's what usually being said but no one can really change the side, just re-entering the game). Personally, I love to fight against many players because I get more kills.

If anyone has a problem with Guardian, you can report to the squad he belongs. We have clearly defined Rules & Codes of Ethics . We will ignore whining, but we will not tolerate any false accusations and insults directed towards a Falcon.

Thank you.

Von Pay
1st in command
111th Falcon Squadron

PS. This is a public thread, so anyone is welcome to post. If you want to visit our squadron home website, click here .

I have stated my opinion within our thread and stand by it as the said offence took place in a game upon me.

I stand behind my statement and have let this soap box bubble only because not one of you ever asked me what happened?

Should it be explained in a pm? Obviously not blah blah blah.

Skill?
What skill is displayed to newer players when a MORAF displays how one can camp in an uneven game?

I have personally been in game with WIG as schleprock and witnessed him dropping bomb on hangars in uneven game, evade, defend and return to base.

Key words here, return to base.

Cover your butts as you see it, for what one has given shall be returned.

Last edit: by [*M]bzerkbzerk.

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158631

• |111th| Von Pay

[M]bzerkbzerk wrote: I have stated my opinion within our thread and stand by it as the said offence took place in a game upon me.

I stand behind my statement and have let this soap box bubble only because not one of you ever asked me what happened?

Should it be explained in a pm? Obviously not blah blah blah.

Skill?
What skill is displayed to newer players when a MORAF displays how one can camp in an uneven game?

I have personally been in game with WIG as schleprock and witnessed him dropping bomb on hangars in uneven game, evade, defend and return to base.

Key words here, return to base.

Cover your butts as you see it, for what one has given shall be returned.

I have nothing much to say here. One: improve your skill. Two: quit the game instead of whining.

We don't need too much drama here.

With honor and dignity!

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158632

• |111th| Von Pay
A message to Mr. Grey Ghost:

You have two more days to show the proof of what you previously said. Or you will be declared as a liar in public.

With honor and dignity!

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158659

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 6993
It takes no skill to orbit behind ones base and wait. One player defending against 5, no inbound bombers and you consider it a skill.

We win, we lose, but I do not camp, campers you shall be, the skill you have earned and now we all know how you feel.

So proud you are that you would bite your own noses off to save face and sadly the only news on this thread as of late is this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust

The Official 111th Falcon Squadron Thread 10 years 2 months ago #158705

• |111th| Von Pay

[M]bzerkbzerk wrote: It takes no skill to orbit behind ones base and wait. One player defending against 5, no inbound bombers and you consider it a skill.

We win, we lose, but I do not camp, campers you shall be, the skill you have earned and now we all know how you feel.

So proud you are that you would bite your own noses off to save face and sadly the only news on this thread as of late is this.

Hey shhhh! It's an open secret that it needs skills to counterattack a camper. You always have the chance to fight back.

So, fight back like a man. Quit whining.

Cannot fight back? Improve your skill. Quit whining.

Cannot improve your skill? Leave the game. Quit whining.

If you want to keep whining, go post where whiners belong to. No drama here. Don't understand? Read it again.

With honor and dignity!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Worcester_Sauce, 1stOutlawofTorn87

Moderators: |111th|Kevy|111th| Von Pay
Time to create page: 0.777 seconds