Username: Password: Remember me
Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319502

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Its a great Howl Doom. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thulsa Doom, Viper10{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319504

• RainbowDashie
  • Always 20% Cooler
  • Thank you received: 132

I had some really incredible games tonight with misfits, GIs, and of course several great Wolves as well ^.^ bici even seen me flip my tank over. I tried to fire to flip over, and somehow managed to hit an enemy plane with it, and the carrier lol. And to top it off, i hit the carrier 5 times while upside down and 2 planes. Luck at its absolute finest :p ill try to get the screenshots loaded up soon. Ive been having trouble with them lately
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Lunas Wolf WP****, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319505

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
Legionz.. That was a great story guy.. Had me on the edge of my seat, sory the rest didn't post..

Guys, the First Lady of Dog Fight just said our forum was wonderful in a magical way.. Course TD has been know to have a couple from time to time.. "Thulsa, put down the pipe" ha ha.. OK, seriously, Ms Doom, can and does go anywhere with universal respect.. That comment about our thread meant something coming from her.. Thanks TD..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thulsa Doom, Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319510

• may day
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 715
I was just in a game with big G and a few others. I accidently shot down 4 teammates . The last time before I got banned I shot 2 team mates down at the same time. I feel really bad about this but I can assure you it was accidental. :(

YOGY
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319512

• Daytona 1
  • Thank you received: 23
As one of those that you shot down, I accept your apology. I think I hit you a time or two as well. It too, was also accidental. It was a great game and a little chaotic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

Last edit: by Daytona 1.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319517

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649
Hi all ain't flown since my high score but I hope to b airbourne this evening
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319521

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Thulsa Doom wrote: I'm about half through my visit with the pack and i want to thank you all for what has been a super time so far.  I love running into WP in games either red or blue because its a guaranteed good game.  Ive known some of you from early on in your time in game, and its amazing to watch you grow as pilots as you hone your skills.
I've always thought of the forum as a newspaper; "The Dogfight Gazette".  There are threads that read like editorials, sports pages, weather, advice columns, local crime even the funnies and "page 3 girls" can be found on forum.  I've always liked the human interest srories in the paper the best because of the real emotion conveyed there.  Ironically the Wolf Pack thread is my human interest section where you all share yourself with each other and can  lean on each other and support each other in a very wonderful and almost magical way.  Thank you all for allowing me this chance to not only see it, but feel first hand.

I've been practicing......
aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAOOOOOOOoooooo

:)

We are all delighted and honored to have you aboard TD, if only for a week. B)

That is a very respectable howl you have developed, and so quickly! :cheer:

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thulsa Doom, Roamer{W.P***}, Dunc7, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319534

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

RainbowDashie wrote: I had some really incredible games tonight with misfits, GIs, and of course several great Wolves as well ^.^ bici even seen me flip my tank over. I tried to fire to flip over, and somehow managed to hit an enemy plane with it, and the carrier lol. And to top it off, i hit the carrier 5 times while upside down and 2 planes. Luck at its absolute finest :p ill try to get the screenshots loaded up soon. Ive been having trouble with them lately

Played a few games with our new recruit, rainbow wolf, and I've got to say that she is quite impressive! Great addition to our pack. That said, rainbow, please stop shooting me! Owwwwwooooooooohhhhhhhh---OUCH!

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Dunc7.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319539

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thats awesome hitting a carrier upside down lol. Look forward to seeing the screen shots

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319542

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

hey all tomorrow i will be able to fly elite ssoo if anyone wants to join me in flying on elite at lets say 6:00pm eastern time on mess or vimy feel free to find me in WC on DFE tomorrow at 6 pm
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, pmoon1{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319575

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dunc7 wrote: PLEASE NOTE:

There are several wolves in both groups who have put the [WP] before their name. Please change this immediately. The [WP] goes after the name of pilot.

Thank you,

Dunc7, OIC, HGB, WP

I have heard from Rainbow that she will comply. How about the rest of you, hmmm?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319579

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
Recently our Red Cross chapter moved to a bigger facility. During said move I found several pictures in frames. One is an envelope sent from the front lines and the letter it included. The writer talks about the real hero in thier squad.

It was a young thin as a rail kid from "some place in Wisconsin" who was thier Hospital Corpsman. The letter talks about him ducking and weaving going from wounded Marine to Wounded Marine. It closed off with "Mama and Daddy, dont worry, Doc aint gonna let any of us die."

Next up,I found pictures from World War II, Spanish American war and one from the indian wars it looked like, based on terrain. They all show men tending to the wounded. In the WWII pic,the guy wears a red cross arm band.

I put them in my area and they now hang on my wall above my desk. I am deeply moved by those pictures because I am also a Doc who once served alongside some pretty cool guys called Marines. It was never what I did, it has always been what I am. Volunteering with ARC is just an extension of that. Man I love these pictures.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dunc7, Skeeter72{WP}, Cush62, JoseyWales{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319602

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 324

Wish I could not supported on Apple products yet :(((

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319603

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
Pictures bro!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319608

• Thulsa Doom
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Doom knows.
  • Thank you received: 511
Hey Cush

Granny Doom wants to know what time you will be flying tonight? She has a surprise for you... :ohmy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319617

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
Crap...i'll pack my lunch
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319622

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
Chaplains corner 10 Feb, 1436 hrs

quick comment on Navmeds post;

The book "flags of our father" chronicled the exploits of the Maines who made the famious flag raising on mt Sarabutci (Padres bad sp) it was writt'n by the son of the longest surviving member of the Suad that raised the flag.. A medic assigned to the Marines .. It's important that we remember everyday those who fought in that horrible war to give us all the freedom to live, breath, laugh, and cry.. Free.. I'm a disabled (100% agent orange) Vet, who during the year plus of VA revues, spent hours with Docs and VA medics, I can attest that every Navy corpman I saw was a medal wearing, life saving hero.. (an important note here, I'm only eligible because the law says if you were only there for a day and get prostate c, you qualify.. It's almost a disservice to those who lived with it, but never the less the law) I remember seeing corpsman (the p is silent) while on active duty, who had what we used to call the thousand meter stare.. They had been places, and seen things no young man should ever have to see.. Every one of them are heroes.. I salute navmed, and I salute everyone of his life saving in the face of fire fellow Navy corpsman.. If your looking for true bravery, look no further..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, navmed, Dunc7, pmoon1{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, JoseyWales{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319638

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote: If your looking for true bravery, look no further..

ahhWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo ooooooooooooooooo

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, navmed, Cush62

Last edit: by Skeeter72{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319649

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
I don't know how brave I am,but I do know I have that stare , especially when I start remembering stuff. I get real quiet, and people who know me,leave the room long enough for me to return to present.

I see these guys home from combat and I feel somewhat cheated that I did not go. On the other hand,glad I didn't. I am certainly proud of those who went,especially the ones I had trained or mentored.

Lost a couple, one more is suffering from siezures from TBI. Sad part is,he is a deputy sheriff and is going to wind up 100% disabled by the VA. His department will step up andgive him thier pension prorated for his time (9 years). Painful for me to watch, he was always such fun,now he is trying to keep sane.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319663

• RainbowDashie
  • Always 20% Cooler
  • Thank you received: 132

Screenshots, as promised :). Please dont credit me with anything here though. It was entirely lucky. I was stuck upside down like a turtle on her shell, and figured if i was about to die, at least give off a blind shot. Well. The shot killed the guy that was shooting at me, and then slammed into the carrier lol. I was flipping out over the shear amount of luck that took XD.
Look at the kill feed and u will see the plane kills and a carrier bomb, with the shell about to impact it again. Sadly i didnt get all the screenshots that i would have liked, but the 2 i got still crack me up, none the less

And the end of the match
The following user(s) said Thank You: {G.I}DAMAGEinc, Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, JoseyWales{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319672

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Love this stuff Dashie hahahahahha :ohmy: :P :ohmy: :P :blink: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319673

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

RainbowDashie wrote: Screenshots, as promised :). Please dont credit me with anything here though. It was entirely lucky. I was stuck upside down like a turtle on her shell, and figured if i was about to die, at least give off a blind shot. Well. The shot killed the guy that was shooting at me, and then slammed into the carrier lol. I was flipping out over the shear amount of luck that took XD.
Look at the kill feed and u will see the plane kills and a carrier bomb, with the shell about to impact it again. Sadly i didnt get all the screenshots that i would have liked, but the 2 i got still crack me up, none the less

And the end of the match

I love it! Best part is my tank often ends up in that position as well.

The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319687

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851
And took out the dropper Leon Hawker! Good job!!!

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319689

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
Yep moony, and on top of that our Rainbow Wolf is truly humble about the whole thing.. I think we're all sensing theres a lot more at play here than just "luck" Rainbow, but the humility is still sweet..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, pmoon1{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319693

• {G.I}DAMAGEinc
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Rip and Tear!
  • Thank you received: 98
After a year my pilot skills needs work lol, but that was a fun battle, and {G.I}DAMAGEinc is my former name. Funny that I lost connection when it was almost over.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319694

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

WOLF PACK SQUADRON
To All Who Shall See These Presents, Greeting:
This Is To Certify That
Wolf Pack Squadron Executive Officer
Has Awarded
FOUR
GOLD STARS & Designation of ACE
To
RainbowWolfie
For Her 172 Kills In A Single Game.
February 10, 2016

I was lucky enough to witness this one, unlucky enough to have RainbowWolfie as red. The game lasted about 3 hours until RainbowWolfie finished it with some long distance tank shells. Nicely done. BZ RainbowWolfie on your designation as WP squadron ACE!

ooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooowwwwwwww

The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Lunas Wolf WP****, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319696

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
I lost connection at Rainbow's 105th. I was the 100th kill and probably First, fourth,fifth etc. I got killed a lot

Rainbow didnt want this award but Viper said it was happening. Rainbow,you are authorized to placefour stars behind your name. A little wolf den bling to give your home squadron mates something to be jealous about. Great job.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319714

• StarsandBars
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Gravity trumps Time
  • Thank you received: 275
Congrats!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319719

• Roamer{W.P***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1058
Navmed, If possible take a pic of the pics and post please. I would love a chance to see them, what a great find.

Last edit: by Roamer{W.P***}. Reason: needed addressing

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319739

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Viper10{WP} wrote:

WOLF PACK SQUADRON
To All Who Shall See These Presents, Greeting:
This Is To Certify That
Wolf Pack Squadron Executive Officer
Has Awarded
FOUR
GOLD STARS & Designation of ACE
To
RainbowWolfie
For Her 172 Kills In A Single Game.
February 10, 2016

I was lucky enough to witness this one, unlucky enough to have RainbowWolfie as red. The game lasted about 3 hours until RainbowWolfie finished it with some long distance tank shells. Nicely done. BZ RainbowWolfie on your designation as WP squadron ACE!

ooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooowwwwwwww

Awesome, Rain! I am a fan of deadly women. Actually, I am a fan of outstanding performance, and I am not surprised by yours after what you did to me in an earlier game of BTC. Owwwwwwooooooohhhh!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Dunc7.
Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 1.110 seconds