Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319311

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5756
i saw this online thats why wolves ar so cool
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, S. E. Dailey

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319314

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949
Just wanna say I was in a BTB game with "dera8", and he was red. After a run he figured out he was invisible, and choose to leave immediately. This shows Honor, and Integrity. Its what we do. Good job Sir.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Roamer{W.P***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319317

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728

Skeeter72{WP} wrote: Just wanna say I was in a BTB game with "dera8", and he was red. After a run he figured out he was invisible, and choose to leave immediately. This shows Honor, and Integrity. Its what we do. Good job Sir.

Looks like you have a pretty good eye for recruiting, Skeeter

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319323

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Sry accidentally posted on the wrong thread
But since I'm here
Ahhhhhwooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

Last edit: by darraxx.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319330

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Gg Cypher, even after your whole team abandoned you, you didn't quit, whine or give up. You got heart. Well played.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Dunc7, Skeeter72{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319336

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: Gg Cypher, even after your whole team abandoned you, you didn't quit, whine or give up. You got heart. Well played.

Hehe, he's a Wolf!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319345

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Thanks Hulk that means a great deal to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, TX Constable{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319348

• StarsandBars
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Gravity trumps Time
  • Thank you received: 275
Dog that is a sweet looking banner u made me I like it. Skeeter is right the S&B is the rebel flag however I like the banner u made
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}

Last edit: by StarsandBars.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319350

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
Way to go Cypher, Hulk is one stone killer, a great player, and in my experience not one that gives out complements unless earned..

Dognabitt.. Great post, and another super banner.. I hope you noted all the positive comments about you on the last page.. As Legionz said very simply "you are a star" ..

This thread has taken on a life of its own. And the pages fill so fast it's easy to miss comments, I hope everyone notes all the posts that could easily be missed.. Little things like the way Viper gives a thank you to every post, the way TX Constable has a positive comment everyday.. Our brother Cush's "I've got this" response to Cypher about Doggy, that all started with Cypher acknowledging Dog's hard work.. All this plus the uplifting comments from Dunc yesterday..

There was a time our thread didn't have a new post every day, sometimes for a couple of days.. Now because of super posts like Navmeds flight report, and Kimbers dependable responses we have a unique, positive, and fun thread..

Both Legionz, and Navmed have a tendency to relate missions that are interesting.. You might not think your report of a BTH game is interesting, but I think most would argue that there's few things more enjoyable than a good flight report, and it doesn't have to be a win..That hard fight, or good kill can make inspired reading if you put the rest of us in the cockpit with you.. Rock on Wolf Pack!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Dunc7, Lêgïøñz, Cush62

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319351

• may day
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 715
Pistol

I thought maybe you would enjoy this article.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319352

• may day
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 715
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319361

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
As you all know our pack has many deadly pilots,qute frankly all of WP pilots are not much fun to see as red, i had an opportunity to jump into a game and found Cypher coming at me, i must say Wow!
Your skills ave increased exponentially. The training you must have recived with the whip and granny doom(ill pay for that) has you a becoming a stone cold killer. Im glad you are a Wolf my brother.
Aaahhwwwooooollo[llloooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319363

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5756
yes pardre being a member of the pack on my second accountim very active on this tread keeeping up with day to day events seeing the pack grow two of my best friends are also wolves RC and black wolf WOOFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !

Pistolfuddyduddy wrote: Way to go Cypher, Hulk is one stone killer, a great player, and in my experience not one that gives out complements unless earned..

Dognabitt.. Great post, and another super banner.. I hope you noted all the positive comments about you on the last page.. As Legionz said very simply "you are a star" ..

This thread has taken on a life of its own. And the pages fill so fast it's easy to miss comments, I hope everyone notes all the posts that could easily be missed.. Little things like the way Viper gives a thank you to every post, the way TX Constable has a positive comment everyday.. Our brother Cush's "I've got this" response to Cypher about Doggy, that all started with Cypher acknowledging Dog's hard work.. All this plus the uplifting comments from Dunc yesterday..

There was a time our thread didn't have a new post every day, sometimes for a couple of days.. Now because of super posts like Navmeds flight report, and Kimbers dependable responses we have a unique, positive, and fun thread..

Both Legionz, and Navmed have a tendency to relate missions that are interesting.. You might not think your report of a BTH game is interesting, but I think most would argue that there's few things more enjoyable than a good flight report, and it doesn't have to be a win..That hard fight, or good kill can make inspired reading if you put the rest of us in the cockpit with you.. Rock on Wolf Pack!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319372

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Cush {WP} wrote: As you all know our pack has many deadly pilots,qute frankly all of WP pilots are not much fun to see as red, i had an opportunity to jump into a game and found Cypher coming at me, i must say Wow!
Your skills ave increased exponentially. The training you must have recived with the whip and granny doom(ill pay for that) has you a becoming a stone cold killer. Im glad you are a Wolf my brother.
Aaahhwwwooooollo[llloooooooo

I agree with you about Cypher.
And I might add, you definitely ain't no slouch either.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by KimberWolf {WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319384

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Viper10{WP} wrote:

WOLF PACK SQUADRON
To All Who Shall See These Presents, Greeting:
This Is To Certify That
Wolf Pack Squadron Executive Officer
Has Awarded
THREE
GOLD STAR & Designation of SHARPSHOOTER
To
WOLF LEGIONZ
For His 118 Kills In A Single Game.
February 7, 2016

Talk about Super Sunday! I don't think there is any question your wolf teeth are abundant, sharp, and deadly! BZ brother! That was a monster game indeed. Wear your three stars with pride, we are proud to award them to ya!

ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooowwwwwww

I am bumping this because it would seem some of you missed it.

WOLF LEGIONZ, please add the three well deserved stars behind your name ASAP.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Lunas Wolf WP****, [D]Reaper

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319386

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

Viper10{WP} wrote:

Viper10{WP} wrote:

WOLF PACK SQUADRON
To All Who Shall See These Presents, Greeting:
This Is To Certify That
Wolf Pack Squadron Executive Officer
Has Awarded
THREE
GOLD STAR & Designation of SHARPSHOOTER
To
WOLF LEGIONZ
For His 118 Kills In A Single Game.
February 7, 2016

Talk about Super Sunday! I don't think there is any question your wolf teeth are abundant, sharp, and deadly! BZ brother! That was a monster game indeed. Wear your three stars with pride, we are proud to award them to ya!

ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooowwwwwww

I am bumping this because it would seem some of you missed it.

WOLF LEGIONZ, please add the three well deserved stars behind your name ASAP.

I KNEW U COULD DO IT LEGIONZ!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319387

• StarsandBars
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Gravity trumps Time
  • Thank you received: 275
Good job
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319391

• [D]Reaper
  • Thank you received: 221
Congratz Legionz. I knew you'd do it
[Img]i63.tinypic.com/29oh62x.jpg[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Lêgïøñz

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319395

• TX Constable{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 324

Congrats legionz your the man I appreciate you. Glad your here brother!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwooooooo

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319398

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
Legionz, who is an inspiration because he really does have to overcome pain to play went from being so "down" he wanted to quit, to top of the heap because of the support from those of you who filled a whole page with encouragement for him.. Not to take "anything" away from his achievements, but all of you who jumped in to surround him have a "buy in" on those stars..

Doggy, thanks for posting that, I'm a bit of a military historian, as well as a collector, and embarrassed to say I had never heard of the Chaplain.. He's going to make inspired reading for me later.. By the way you made great choices in friends.. Black wolf, AKA Kevin is my "axe play'n" friend who I haven't heard from since he started his last tour.. War story time (ancient history, but fact) my chaplain memories, and I suppose who I chose to model my Wolf Pack identity after is a combination of Chaplains I had the honor of meeting while in the service and abroad.. These no nonsense Officers were full of the Lord, but make no mistake they were NOTHING like father McKayhe on MASH.. These guys were hard nosed troops who were known to have a snort or two, take your money at poker, and still have the compassion to deal with misguided youth.. One of my favorite Chaplain story's was the day our Squadron landed at an outpost in the Philippines that served as our base for flights up and down the Vietnam coast.. This was the site of a wide open town (I'll skip the details here, but paradise for a young buck) We were brought to attention, and our Captain introduced our Chaplain, by saying "your Chaplain who is a veteran of the South Pacific will now give you an introduction into civilian interaction"...We were all prepared for an hour sermon, and a boring talk.. What we got was "LISTEN UP, I'm gonna pass out rubbers, but keep your pec#%r in your pants.. DISMISSED".. On a serious note, anyone who has issues, feel free to send me a PM.. It will stay as confidential as you want..

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319404

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Great post Pistol.
I was reading it like a short story.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319428

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649
So morning breaks , I pass a few pilots joking around as I wonder to the docs office , a small white cup filled with 11 tablets . Doc then says if u take them and are not sick , u are cleared for a fly .A hour later in climbing in my se5a , no straps in my plain ,camt get to painkillers with straps , so secretly had a mechanic take them out . A orderly runs up tells us the local carrier is under attack .Im airbourne in seconds ,looking for support , cant see nothing other than the carrier taking damge , I arrive as a enemy plane ( misfit ).is finishing a bomb run , I go to head him of but as I do the instrument panels shatters , I feel blood run down my arm ,yanking the stick forward and over to the left I start a forward roll, pain increases but out the corner of my eye I see a red plane falling towards my sites , hitting the trigger for a quick burst , smokes loads of it fill my nostrils.I straiten out to see a enemy plaine tilt then start falling from the sky , Looking around I see 2 more enemy circling above the boat
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319430

• Lêgïøñz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • jon
  • Thank you received: 649
There was alot more but would not post

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319436

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

PLEASE NOTE:

There are several wolves in both groups who have put the [WP] before their name. Please change this immediately. The [WP] goes after the name of pilot.

Thank you,

Dunc7, OIC, HGB, WP

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319465

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I agree with the Padre, Our forum has taken on a life of its own. It contains positive and fun uplifting short stories and great commadre among our pack. Thanks guys for the positive feed back on my flying of late. I still have a lot of practice to do yet, but getting better every mission. I would like to encourage all wolf pack members to post on forum as this is where we build our unity and friendships. This is what skeeter so wisely passed on to me in a PM. I would like to see Huck posting about her experience as being one of our female pilots. Maybe she could recruit some girls. I believe we should shoot for a balanced gender make up. And I as well appreciate Viper, Dunc7, Skeeter, doggnamitts, and Bici posts. As these are the Pilots I strive to fly like. Cush you have become a well known Ace my friend. I am glad your on our side friend :cheer: . And thanks to Tx for picking me up last night when I was getting down on myself for having a bad stretch of games, where I could not hit a barn door if I was sitting in side the barn lol. Love my Pack. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, TX Constable{WP}, Dunc7, Skeeter72{WP}, Lêgïøñz, Cush62, S. E. Dailey

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319486

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Padre, Viper, Dunc7. Check your inbox please. I sent a PM to you guys.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319494

• RainbowDashie
  • Always 20% Cooler
  • Thank you received: 132

Dunc7 wrote: PLEASE NOTE:

There are several wolves in both groups who have put the [WP] before their name. Please change this immediately. The [WP] goes after the name of pilot.

Thank you,

Dunc7, OIC, HGB, WP

Woops! Sorry, ill change it as soon as the timer runs out. I just changed my name like an hour ago, to RainbowWolfie. Once the timer runs out, ill fix it :)

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319496

• RainbowDashie
  • Always 20% Cooler
  • Thank you received: 132

Also. Im going to be flying for a little bit if anyone would like to join me :)
Already had a few good games so far and looking for more :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 8 years 3 months ago #319501

• Thulsa Doom
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Doom knows.
  • Thank you received: 511
I'm about half through my visit with the pack and i want to thank you all for what has been a super time so far.  I love running into WP in games either red or blue because its a guaranteed good game.  Ive known some of you from early on in your time in game, and its amazing to watch you grow as pilots as you hone your skills.
I've always thought of the forum as a newspaper; "The Dogfight Gazette".  There are threads that read like editorials, sports pages, weather, advice columns, local crime even the funnies and "page 3 girls" can be found on forum.  I've always liked the human interest srories in the paper the best because of the real emotion conveyed there.  Ironically the Wolf Pack thread is my human interest section where you all share yourself with each other and can  lean on each other and support each other in a very wonderful and almost magical way.  Thank you all for allowing me this chance to not only see it, but feel first hand.

I've been practicing......
aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAOOOOOOOoooooo

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, dognamitt, Roamer{W.P***}, Lunas Wolf WP****, Dunc7, Skeeter72{WP}, bici tommaso, Lêgïøñz, Cypher7{WP}

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.861 seconds