Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads that are just too cool to even have to search for them. RULE: you can't create a thread in here, a moderator has to move it from any other location.

TOPIC:

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70292

• [NLR]Jacob10000
  • Thank you received: 1711
Hey, bar keep. I need 3 pints of your finest draught, 3 B-52s, 2 white Russians, and 2 black Russians. I'll be back in 10minutes for the "cold war", gotta run over to the Exxon parking lot to pick up my...umm...prescription...yeah that's it. Just get the drinks ready.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70307

• jacklpe
  • jacklpe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If you got it, a trucker brought it!
  • Thank you received: 3027
Good god Jacob... Sounds like you want to be the first casualty. Oh well, coming right up. To your health!

Contact The Jolly Roger at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70323

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3094
Hey bartender can you pleas give me something really strong?
I need somthing to calm down after this madnes. I think im some kind of jerkmagnet today. cursing, teamkilling, tankspwankilling, and why stop at that lets just add one who takes out 4 of our own hangars with a tank...
Don´t live life faster then your guardian angel can fly

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70328

• [NLR]Jacob10000
A shot of Bookers! For bellsaj, put it on my tab.

Oh, if "Jimmy the Lip" shows up asking about me just tell him I moved,(he's the rough looking guy that hangs out by the diesel pumps over there at the Exxon)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, jacklpe

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70353

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

bellsaj wrote: Hey bartender can you pleas give me something really strong?
I need somthing to calm down after this madnes. I think im some kind of jerkmagnet today. cursing, teamkilling, tankspwankilling, and why stop at that lets just add one who takes out 4 of our own hangars with a tank...

You can always tell when it's children's hour in the dogfight arena. Little Johnny just learned a new dirty word and just can't wait to use it...

Jacob. Jimmy doesn't start any trouble in here. He doesn't want to walk the plank...

Contact The Jolly Roger at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70355

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Jacklpe wrote:

You can always tell when it's children's hour in the dogfight arena. Little Johnny just learned a new dirty word and just can't wait to use it...

Jacob. Jimmy doesn't start any trouble in here. He doesn't want to walk the plank...

Just makes it little more frustrating when that acures five in the morning...

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70357

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

bellsaj wrote:

Jacklpe wrote:

Just makes it little more frustrating when that acures five in the morning...

Hopefully a little karma helps

The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70358

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Back at ya :)

Btw what kinda truck do you drive?
My work is to build cabs for the volvo trucks Fh and Fm not white.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70359

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Jacob, here's an update on ol Jimmy. I guess he didnt like it when we told him to git... Later we saw him walking out back with a funny box with some wires hanging out of it. He got real sore about it when we asked him what it was and then left. About an hour later he came back with Vinnie and Vito. For some reason, every time they heard banjo music they jumped. Strangest thing... Well anyway, Cousin Burford had a little meeting with them regarding the finer art of squealing like a pig. After they were done, Vinnie and Vito were out cold. We put them on an old tramp steamer heading for Panama. Wish I could be there when they finally wake up. It'll be priceless! Anyway, Jimmy didn't give us any trouble about walking the plank after that. As he went off, he was holding his nose like he thought he was going swimming or something. Instead, he landed in the dumpster out back where Uncle Whodat had his old rusty 1975 Ford school bus parked. Right now he's on his way to a distant national forest to live for a while and will be learning himself a better way. Next time you see him, he'll probably have a lot to say about the end of the world and such. Don't pay him any attention. He'll be just fine! :)

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70360

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

bellsaj wrote: Back at ya :)

Btw what kinda truck do you drive?
My work is to build cabs for the volvo trucks Fh and Fm not white.

I've got a 2006 Freightliner Century Class. Nothin' fancy, but its been kind to me.

Last edit: by jacklpe.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70362

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Its a bit sad that we dont get to see thous trucks over here. Ower here they mesure bumper to bumper and your frontbuilt trucks takes to much length from the cargospace. We do have an pieterbuilt( or whats is name is guess you know what I mean anyway) in town.
But the new Volvo Fh have something no one else have.
Induvidial front suspension. First serialproduced in the world. I hope itll be popular so that we got to keep our jobs.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70363

• Richyroo
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1315
Hey, can I have some service please??

Can I have a double J.D's please, a little ice?

Been a strange ol'week and looking for a quiet spot to kick back and chill.

Do you have any food on the menu? Steak, chips and peppercorn sauce would be nice....

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70365

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

bellsaj wrote: Its a bit sad that we dont get to see thous trucks over here. Ower here they mesure bumper to bumper and your frontbuilt trucks takes to much length from the cargospace. We do have an pieterbuilt( or whats is name is guess you know what I mean anyway) in town.
But the new Volvo Fh have something no one else have.
Induvidial front suspension. First serialproduced in the world. I hope itll be popular so that we got to keep our jobs.

I hope so too. Volvo has a great following worldwide. They are gaining a following here, but they have never gotten as big as some others due to lack of aftermarket support, high parts replacement cost, and not too many mechanics deal with them. They are popular in some circles b/c of the older ones lower cost. A lot of people buy used ones as a first truck But... They slowly have been gaining popularity though so the future is bright. A lot of major fleets are warming up to them, so the aftermarket support will improve too. It's just for someone like me, 800 dollars for a headlight assembly is a lot. Kinda scares me off. We'll see how it goes as they become more mainstream... I imagine you will keep your job...

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70366

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Richyroo wrote: Hey, can I have some service please??

Can I have a double J.D's please, a little ice?

Been a strange ol'week and looking for a quiet spot to kick back and chill.

Do you have any food on the menu? Steak, chips and peppercorn sauce would be nice....

Comin right up

The following user(s) said Thank You: Richyroo

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70367

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Bell, here is a picture of a couple of Petes (Peterbilts) and a Western Star at a dock in Maryland where I was at this week. These would be considered some of the nicer trucks over here.

Here is a peterbilt in North Carolina from earlier this week. Chances are he probably enters it in truck shows and the like... Very fancy.

Finally, some people who have money to burn and work in specialized areas of the industry will go all out. We usually refer to these as large cars or big bunks.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70370

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Just for you Bell. Here is a "large car" Volvo.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70371

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
This might be a better shot of mine... Took this the day I bought my trailer... (Its no longer leased to NDS either)

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70376

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
The one that we have here looks like the yellow one but its blue. Ill post you a pic or two of the cab we make later on. For now Im grounded and have to do some work at hom. I think it might be some sort of punnichment for flying all night :D

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70386

• [NLR]Jacob10000
Anyone know how I got on the roof in a tuxedo with and a bunch of sheared sheep? I think I need a drink 3 parts vlasic pickle juice, 1part beefeater gin, 2 olives, and a squeeze of lime.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70408

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Thank you received: 3085
Wasn't it 2 for 1 lap dances in the upstairs VIP room. Special guest appearance PIXIE. Thought I saw it on the sign out front yesterday.

That drink sounds nice J. Pickle juice is great for a hangover. I'm headed to the fridge right now. My head hurts.

Cage fights last night and a lot of beer. A LOT

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70494

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
J, if u happen to come in tonight, I've let the barmaids know its on the house tonight.

The following user(s) said Thank You: --J--

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70530

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Lunchbreake at work and I still feel like Im sleapwalking... Can you PM me BIIIIG cup of coffe?
Maby that would make it eacier to stay awake.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70688

• [NLR]Jacob10000

Jacklpe wrote: J, if u happen to come in tonight, I've let the barmaids know its on the house tonight.

was this directed at me=J or --J--=J?
Anyhow I did stop by last night and the bartender offered me one on the house but I had to take it to go on account of my still being hungover. I'm glad to see that you have such a large variety of beers. I picked out this little jewel to take with me.

Btw I just took that pic and i really am drinking that beer as I type. Everyone looks at me weird when I bust out a Stag but its really not that bad. I may go for an Olde English or Schlitz "blue bull" tomorrow!

Last edit: by [NLR]Jacob10000.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70771

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Jacob10000 wrote:

Jacklpe wrote: J, if u happen to come in tonight, I've let the barmaids know its on the house tonight.

was this directed at me=J or --J--=J?
Anyhow I did stop by last night and the bartender offered me one on the house but I had to take it to go on account of my still being hungover. I'm glad to see that you have such a large variety of beers. I picked out this little jewel to take with me.

Btw I just took that pic and i really am drinking that beer as I type. Everyone looks at me weird when I bust out a Stag but its really not that bad. I may go for an Olde English or Schlitz "blue bull" tomorrow!

Man.. I didnt know that they even made that anymore. Sounds like you've got a thing for the "real" beer that the old guys used to drink. Pabst, Schlitz, etc. I can't say that I've ever even tried those. But then again, in real life, I drink VERY little.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70773

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
On the occasion that I do drink its usuall Shiner, Corona, Sam Adams Oktoberfest (when avail), Kirin Ichiban, or Black Label JD. I've been a very lightweight drinker for a long time, so those are the ones I've kind of settled on. I don't try as many new ones anymore, just because I'm happy with those.

Last edit: by jacklpe.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70782

• [NLR]Jacob10000
I've worked at the local liquor store for the past 5 years. I decided that it was very unhealthy and too expensive to try a different bottle of liquor every night (once I tried all the small bottles and moved on to the larger ones) so now I have diverted my concentration to the beer and wine side of the store.

Last edit: by [NLR]Jacob10000.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 2 months ago #70785

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
After Gran Torino they put Pabst up for sale (based on its newfound popularity). I wonder if it ever sold... I'll have to look that up. Wish I had money to burn. It might have been fun to own a big old Milwaukee brewery. I'm sure it would bleed money, but it still might be fun.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #79075

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I get stuck on a desert island for a while and I see that Parrot and Paul let this place go to ruin. Then, all the MOMs have a big ol fight down at their hq and got in trouble with General Wig. I told ya'll that this was the safe place to duke it out, butcha didn't listen. Now look at ya! Oh well. Parrot forgot to pay the rent, so we are going to be foreclosed on tommorow. Anyone wanna buy a pizza oven, jukebox, a disco ball, or 500 pairs of ladies underwear??? I need the money to pay off my bookie.

Later

Jacklpe

The following user(s) said Thank You: ParrotHead, Richyroo

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #79085

• ParrotHead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Growing older, but not up!
  • Thank you received: 3728
Jack! The place wasn't the same without you. Everyone was bummed out after you disappeared. I mean we held nightly virgins for weeks... Vigils not virgins :blink: autocorrected, but funny enough to leave. Anyway, was distracted by the virgins and now I forgot what I was saying.

Glad you're back. I can't figure out the tap on that keg over there. Hook it up turn the lights back on. We'll have a bake sale and work out the rent problems. G&T please.
Fuck this place. Second rate hack playing in a yard that's too big for him.

Last edit: by ParrotHead.

The Jolly Roger! 11 years 1 month ago #79089

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6460
I didn't know you were open again. I was just following the crowd of M.O.Ms.

Time to create page: 0.820 seconds