Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279731

• sspippe
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 217
Muchas felicidades a todos los ganadores
Charli8
VonHulk
Rodama
Nestor

Mención honorifica para
Estilo
Zebra
David

Un gran abrazo para todos ellos
Son excelentes pilotos todos ellos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nestor, dognamitt, con estilo, D93 Big Gunzzz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279741

• sspippe
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 217
Muchas felicidades a todos los ganadores
Charli8
VonHulk
Rodama
Nestor

Mención honorifica para
Estilo
Zebra
David

Un gran abrazo para todos ellos
Son excelentes pilotos todos ellos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, nestor, dognamitt, con estilo, Muro0406, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279747

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
congrats to everyone for just being on this list grats to charlie for making it to the top of the pile he's a great player and von hulk for a close second and rodama and nester great job guys
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nestor, D93 Big Gunzzz

Last edit: by dognamitt.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279748

• Ñ21-Danilo-UY
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Muchas Felicidades a Charli8, Von Hulk, Rodama y Nestor.
Mi mayor reconocimiento personal para mis Camaradas de la Hermandad Ala21, TBD y Dragons: entre nosotros nos sentimos siempre "como en casa"
Y muy especialmente a Estilo, ese amigo entrañable que me ha regalado DF: Hermano con el que nos mojamos las "patas" en el mismo charco...
SALUD HERMANOS!
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, V.Huntress War, nestor, con estilo, Muro0406, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279750

• Weather[*M]an
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Thank you received: 2065
I have said my piece. Congrats Hulk, Charli, and Ro.
Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nestor

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279751

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Me gustaria tener unas palabras para un jugador un tanto raro,comico,pero una seña de
identidad de este juego...o lo quieres o lo odias no hay termino medio.me.refiero a pluribus.amigo pluri el estar en esta final debe ser para ti un triunfo y para mí,no sé para los demas un orgullo por haber compartido el podio contigo.cuando te conoci volabas mas
y eres muy bueno y lo sabes,lo que no entiendo es siendo un piloto bueno por que siempre cuando hechas a arder te quedas ahí.pero siempre es agradable verte al menos para mí

Y tambiem te has ganado una mencion especial
al igual que crocket,zebra,estilo.todos pilotos maravillosos y letales.felicisades!!a vodotros tambien para mi fue uj honor estar con todos vosotros en la final.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nestor, con estilo, Muro0406, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279752

• Muro0406
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Ala 21 Hermandad [Ñ]
  • Thank you received: 1189
FELICIDADES A TODOS... Grandes pilotos, excelentes personas...

CHARLI8
VON HULK
RODAMA
NESTOR

Sin duda todos merecen nuestra admiración y respeto...

Ala 21 - The Black Dragons - Ala 21/Dragons - Ala 12
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nestor, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279771

• con estilo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1658

Mis felicitaciones a todos los participantes!
Muchas gracias a todos los que me votaron y a los que no también!
Muchas gracias a los organizadores por su ardua labor!
Y una mención especial para Acegirl, solo porque es mi amiga!
Felicitaciones Charli8, Von Hulk, Rodama y Néstor!
Y felicitaciones ami que me amo mucho!
Con Estilo=with style!

Congratulations to all participants!
Thank you very much to everyone who voted for me and those who do too!
Thank you very much to the organizers for their hard work!
And a special mention for Acegirl, just because my friend!
Congratulations Charli8, Von Hulk, Rodama and Nestor!
And congratulations ami that I love so much!
Stylish = with style!
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, nestor, Muro0406, D93 Big Gunzzz

Last edit: by con estilo.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279816

• nestor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1047
Un ganador no siempre es por su experiencia y trayectorita sino tambien por su aporte a quienes le rodean e aquí un buen ejemplo que tengo yo de experiencia .. si miran mi perfil. Soy nivel 26 y otros par de números. Que solo simboliza eso "números" saben que tengo una gran hermandad de hermanos y amigos con cuales comparto mucho mas que un cielo de DF. Gracias hermanos e amigos este logro es para ustedes...
Por otro lado sin mas ni menos:

Felicitaciones a charli8 te conozco y sos un gran líder,tengo buenas anedotas nuestras..
Felicitaciones Von Hulk (te fui y soy sincero) fuiste un espejo para mi para yo lograr varias metas..
Felicitaciones Rodama de principio para mi tu eras solo números te conocí y sos buena onda.buena gente..
Y felicitaciones a Zebra David y pluri . Los conozco poco pero se que son merecedores de tal distinción.

ESTILO: LEO. hermano voy a volver a volar noturno , se te extraña las madrugas de mate . vino y charla entre nois kkkkkk. Estilo GRANDE GRANDE..
HACIENDO LA DIFERENCIA
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl, Muro0406, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279818

• nestor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1047
ACEGIRL. Gracias totales... Y pásales a los demás organizadores. Mis gracias y mis disculpas por escribir en español .. No se nada de ingles. Ups si hola =hi :lol: Gracias total!!!!!!!!!!
HACIENDO LA DIFERENCIA
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #280098

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369
Felicitaciones , Charli8 ,Von Hulk ,Rodama y Nestor . :)

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Muro0406

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #280108

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Gracias vane no esperaba menos de.ti amiga
y gracias por votarme,un saludo nos.vemos en el cielo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #280144

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

Congrats Y'all!! :woohoo:

Heck I didn't realize the results were finally out lol! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Muro0406

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #280169

• [M]Slatz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • A memory today is a treasure tomorrow
  • Thank you received: 2979
Congratulations to the recipients and nominees, as well as to those who orchestrate the voting. You are all winners in my book ;) I love this game and the people who make it enjoyable...as long as things like this continue, I will continue to fly B)

However, I am still angry that I did not know that Red Baron is Charli8. Iv always missed him and flew in missions not know it was him :angry: Chaaaarli8...I miss saying that. Love you brother :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, Acegirl, Muro0406

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #280201

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
Hola to all, Primeramente quiero felicitar formalmente a todos los nuevos integrantes y primera clase del Salón de Honor / I would like to formally congratulate the all the new members of the first class of the Hall of Honors: B)
Charli8
Von Hulk
Rodama
Néstor

FELICIDADES A TODOS!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Cada uno de ustedes ejemplifica la buena amistad y la diversión que han brindado a muchos otros jugadores en este mundo virtual que une a tantos amigos a través del mundo. Que más HONOR que la amistad; y es esa misma amistad la que comparen con nosotros. Las sonrisas que han brindado y los lazos de amistad logrados durante las horas de juego frente a su PC, tableta, o teléfono celular son los que les llevaron a recibir el reconocimiento más alto dentro del Salón del Honor. Bien merecido por todos y de corazón muchas felicidades. Davy Crocket Con Estilo, Zebra y Pluribus excelentes jugadores todos y grandes amigos de todos en DF; sé que tendrán muy pronto su lugar en el Salón de los Honores también. Danny y Vivek excelente trabajo!! El salón de los Honores de DF con sus virtudes y defectos ya tiene su primera clase graduanda. GRACIAS por la iniciativa y todo el trabajo duro; son ejemplo de dedicación y compañerismo. Por ultimo gracias a todos los que se unieron para participar y brindaron su apoyo a este humilde proyecto del Salón del Honor; que ha sido creado para todos ustedes.
Ñooooo!! Que dindas se ven esas etiquetas!!! :P

Each of you is an example of the good friendship and fun that you have shared with other players in this virtual world that unites friends form different corners of the globe. Nothing has more HONOR than friendships, and this is what you share with all of us. The smiles you bring to us and the long term friendships that have grown after all the hours of playing on your PC’s. Tablets or cell phones are what help you to obtain the highest recognition in the Hall of Honors. Congratulations from my heart and well deserved to all of you. Sr.Davy Croket, Con Estilo, Zebra and Pluribus you are all excellent players and great friends to all of us; I know that very soon you will have your place in the Hall of Honors too. Danny and Vivek excellent job!!! The Hall of Honors of DF with all its virtues or defects now counts with its first class of inductees. THANK YOU for your initiative and all the hard work; you guys are the example of dedication and friendship. And last but not least I would like to thank all the people that participated and gave support to this humble project of The Hall of Honors; that has been created for all of you.

VIVA THE NEW BEST OF THE BEST OF THE DF HALL OF HONORS CLASS :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, dognamitt, Muro0406

Last edit: by Acegirl.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #280392

• patrice71
  • Thank you received: 51
Felicidades a todos ..
Charli8 ;) en hora buena.
Y felicidades a todos los Ñ que soys muchos volando y haceis daño :)
Saludos ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, dognamitt

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #280416

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Si patric gracias,a sido todo un honor para
nosotros.sin duda la Ñ donde se merece estamos
ahí por meritos propios y por todos los que nos ayudaron en la votacion.gracias!! Amigo y
gracias a todos.

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds