Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278819

• Rodama
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 364
Charli8
Estilo
Nestor.

bluefighter, vane, santox, sacasa, davy, B52, skypper, zebra, gizmo, pluri....lol lol lol..... lol lol lol

hi all, i was busy, too much work, but now im holydays lol B)
ASÍ EN LA TIERRA COMO EN EL CIELO...
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, V.Huntress War, nestor, con estilo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Rodama.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278820

• arii..!
  • Thank you received: 18
Charlie
Nestor
Estilo
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nestor, con estilo

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278823

• hsosa
  • Thank you received: 134
Saludos, mis votos:

Charli8
Estilo
Nestor

Todos son grandes pilotos!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, nestor, con estilo

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278825

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 6993
Wow I see a lot of first time posters, hmm second accounts I see. Good luck sorting this out fairly guys as it appears a plan has been hatched to overtake all the hard work you all have put into this.

I give Hulk 10,000 votes I give Davey 10,000 votes, that should settle it unless I need to create many accounts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278826

• Ñ21-Danilo-UY
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 374

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote: Wow I see a lot of first time posters, hmm second accounts I see. Good luck sorting this out fairly guys as it appears a plan has been hatched to overtake all the hard work you all have put into this.

I give Hulk 10,000 votes I give Davey 10,000 votes, that should settle it unless I need to create many accounts.

... and I see many Platinum only now learn they are not alone in the Forum ... There are many silent players that are expressed only when necessary. Having multiple accounts is a habit of others. Anyway, it's great to discover that we are many in the community ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Ailred TREPPO, [*M]Skyripper, Muro0406, §î©@®ïØ, sspippe

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278837

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094
Davy
Von Hulk
Zebra
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278862

• nestor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1047
1rodama
2charli8
3estilo
HACIENDO LA DIFERENCIA
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278867

• Weather[*M]an
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Thank you received: 2065
Alright, so I'm sure I will stir the hornet's nest here while managing to ruffle a few feathers, but it's observation time. Observation: This thread was to vote for the "Best of the Best" (debatable since we are using current, active players only, but alas, I digress). Going to be honest, this is very apparently not the case. This isn't a vote for favorites, it is for the Best of the Best. All on this list are skilled and worthy, but this seems like a contest split along who do you like and who speaks the same language as you. That doesn't define the best.
Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278871

• [*M]Skyripper
  • [*M]Skyripper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
You are right Weather[M]an. The concept was to honor the legends of the Game, somewhere that concept got clouded. I'll shoulder the blame for that one. Moving forward we will continue this category since it has became mainly about active players.

We are working on a new category that will honor the Legends that made this game what it is. We put a lot if time and thought into this but still, we left things a little open ended assuming things would work as we had envisioned. Now that we have enlisted more members to help, and Blue Fighter and I aren't tied to a couple small windows of time each day to discuss things,
We will improve upon the original concept. And again, this category will survive as what it is.

We're in the third Month of this project, and as with everything you learn a little more as you go.

[M]isfit to the core

Last edit: by [*M]Skyripper.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278875

• sspippe
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 217
Weatherman.
Regarding your observation, disagree with what you say.
As in any election, not everyone will like the result.
It so they're asking.
Who do you think, is the best of the best?
Each of us is expressing his personal opinion.
in my case, I am selecting those who besides being great pilots, always have time to help others to become better every day.
All nominees are excellent pilots also, I have not played much with them but I'm sure they are.
My respect for you, but that's what I think.
greetings
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nestor, dognamitt

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278877

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Perdonad aqui no queda enpañado nada si acaso vuestra honestidad,aqui se.estan votando los
mejores de los mejores...y es cierto que es asi nosotros ganamos por la union,pero sobre todo por que somos pilotos de honor lo que otros no son,y otros tampoco estan en la lista
por que no salieron elegidos?chirria la envidia,es una lastima que unos pilotos que yo
consideraba otra cosa traten de desprestigiar
esta votacion.para mi es un orgullo estar asu lado,y ser participe de esta gran oportunidad
ninguno y repito ninguno de los que han votado no son pilotos de honor,sino con mas honor que
muchos de los que lo prrgonan por ahí,es una pena que pilotos de una cierta entidad traten de.desacreditar la votacion y a los que.votaron es decir a muchos de mis pilotos
Es cierto que puede haber estrategia sii pero
para intentar subir a lo mas alto al numero mayor de pilotos de honor de mis escuadrones claro que si pero se lo merecen como los mejores,si no ni abrian salido en la que.la fue la previa ni en esta.lo que.pasa esque.para vosotros los pilotos que mas derriban o bombardean son los mejores pues no
para nada los mejores son los que ayudan a los demas y sobre todo velan por que el juego sea mejor.dentro de poco hare un tema para que vea todo el mundo los pilotos de honor que estan arriba a muchos no les va a gustar....acaso rodama, charli8,nestor todo respeto y uj caballero y estilo por que no?.claro que los
demas merecen mis respetos igual pero seamos justos,todos son enormes unos en una faceta otros en otra pero todos eneormes.me.parece patetico ripper decir que esto no vokvera a ser así,que pasa estabais siempre.acostumbrados aganar...acaso cebra car a todo el mundo...jamas repito jamas en una partida de persecucion un piloto me tiro 5 veces,al gran blu max.le.cai 25 veces.acaso cebra es mas completo que nestor?que pasa no os gusta que se hable español...pues esto solo
es el princio,osea esto solo acaba de empezar y yo ni bajo los pantalones ni desacredito a
nadie que no merezca ser desacreditado.un saludo señores.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nestor

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278881

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Amigo ripper si haces otra votacion a esta paralela para elegir leyendas ya no vale es esta tu mismo lo dijiste no me gusta la gente
que se baja los pantalones.posiblememte te votes tu solo,y no pongas que al votar nosotros le damos vida noo.pon que le damos categoria la que otros muchos nunca le daran
por que no la tienen .un saludo organizadores.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, nestor

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278882

• [M]JakeFromStateFarm
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2486
Hulk
Zebra
Charlie
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, Ailred TREPPO, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278884

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

thanks friend

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278886

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nice to make new friends
  • Thank you received: 1137
Hi there guys... It is very sad to read comments that begin to disqualify the results of an election that seeks choose the most honorable. It seems that some should not be among the top 8 or the best 4. They got there and it was tolerable but they should not move ahead, was it inconceivable? I think it is necessary to respect the voice of the voters, the time they put on this, the valuable and respectable anyone's decission. Expressions like the sense of election "got clouded" or it is a rivalry between languages ​​seem totally unfortunate. Open your minds and think that there are other real possibilities. Many voters vote for those who really know, those who share good and honorable things with them. I explain my vote and I mean I can only vote for whom I know, teach me, help me grow or understands me or causes me admiration (perhaps simply by sharing something and that is, very likely, because of speaking the same language or use the same codes).

Be respectful, be honorable. We can learn that on the way, too. All of us.

Excuse my English, I'm trying to help only.
See you all in the skies ;)
Bye
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, nestor, Ñ21-Danilo-UY, Husky Dog, hsosa

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278890

• Weather[*M]an
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Thank you received: 2065
Eyes and mind wide open and because of that I realize what I have concluded. Anyone (both English and Spanish speakers) can spin it any way they want. The results are obvious. To deny the fact is to be naïve. So you can call it what you want to, but this is culture division at its finest.
Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

Last edit: by Weather[*M]an.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278896

• Andrez Nava
  • Thank you received: 6
Yo voto por!
Charl8
Rodama
Nestor
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nestor

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278906

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Ailredo TREPPO wrote: Hi there guys... It is very sad to read comments that begin to disqualify the results of an election that seeks choose the most honorable. It seems that some should not be among the top 8 or the best 4. They got there and it was tolerable but they should not move ahead, was it inconceivable? I think it is necessary to respect the voice of the voters, the time they put on this, the valuable and respectable anyone's decission. Expressions like the sense of election "got clouded" or it is a rivalry between languages ​​seem totally unfortunate. Open your minds and think that there are other real possibilities. Many voters vote for those who really know, those who share good and honorable things with them. I explain my vote and I mean I can only vote for whom I know, teach me, help me grow or understands me or causes me admiration (perhaps simply by sharing something and that is, very likely, because of speaking the same language or use the same codes).

Be respectful, be honorable. We can learn that on the way, too. All of us.

Excuse my English, I'm trying to help only.
See you all in the skies ;)
Bye

There is no doubt that the nominees are among the best "current" players. The original concept of the thread was aimed at recognizing the great legends of the game. It is fine how it has turned out, we will continue to run this category as it is. But we will introduce a new category designed soley to recognize the greats of the game. Most of which are long gone. One cannot help but to see this has became a thread for current popular players. Again, the mention that the concept became clouded, is a reference to what we had originally intended this to be.

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278930

• nestor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
ACEGIRL. Chica uau para ti te escribo ya que solo tu de ellos sabe español. Lo siguiente. Y me parece muy bien . Viendo y con todo el trabajo de traducir usando mi Google. Veo que molesto la gran entrada de los integrantes de nuestra hermandad... Y asi como yo traducí el que quiera leer mi post que tambien lo traduzca. Sigo con una gran molestia de mi parte. Si vamos o se va hacer una votación de gran magnitud tendrían de ponerse en el tanto de las barreras idioma servidores posibilidad de cada usuario de pagar la subscrición. Todo eso es barrera. Yo comparto el juego siempre con los hermanos ala. Los brasucas y algunos pocos mas. Es decir con los hermanos latinos. Charli rodama sacasa santox de ellos yo se que aveces vienen al servidos lakes y compartimos el juego. Otra cosa que veo malllll es hacer una votación a nivel de la comunidad para sacar un piloto legendario "digamos" ay muchos pilotos nuevos... Yo llevo un año jugando y no conozco muchos. Entonces si se hace una votación para el mejor de lo mejor que carajo vienen a poner a nivel general si cuando entra un usuario a votar que con mil sacrificio le enseñamos usar el forum y vienen a decir que es raro que aparecen usuarios nuevos.. Si les molesta la participación de nuestra hermandad que lo digan . NO VOTAR A LOS ......... NO SE ACEPTA VOTOS DE USUARIOS NUEVOS. Y otra cosa OJO. ATENCIÓN si les asusta la participación de los hispanoparlantes je je je aun faltaron 30 usuarios aproximados en votar de los que tenemos en registros..
OTRA COSA Y USO LA MAYÚSCULA PARA QUE SE NOTE. EL QUE PAGA EL JUEGO PUEDE METERSE EN EL SERVIDOR QUE CARAJO QUIERA. OTRA COSA EN LA HERMANDAD ALA AY INTEGRANTES DE TODOS RINCONES DE NUESTRO PLANETA DESDE SUR A NORTE Y DE ESTE A OESTE. ASI QUE DEJEN DE ECHAR LA CULPA Y DECIR DONDE PUEDES O NO USAR EL SERVIDOR Q EL JUEGO ASI QUE NO SE ADMIREN SI UN ALA ESTA EN EL SERVIDOR DE MESSINES Y SABEN LO QUE DIGO...
HACIENDO LA DIFERENCIA
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl

Last edit: by nestor. Reason: correcuon de ortografia y expresión

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278931

• §î©@®ïØ
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 746

Hola amigos mi voto será para:

Charli8
Rodama
Néstor

Porque además de excelentes pilotos en el juego son personas que trabajan para que dogfight tenga siempre jugadores honorables que respeten los valores que hacen de este un juego de caballeros.

Charli además de amigo eres un líder excepcional
Rodama eres una verdadera leyenda en el dogfight
Néstor ejemplo de amistad y solidaridad
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nestor

Last edit: by §î©@®ïØ.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278933

• nestor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Y POR CIERTO SIN OFENDER A MIS AMIGOS QUE ME VOTARON PERO DESPUÉS DE ESTA VOTACIÓN YA EN SU FINAL. ESTA ES MI ULTIMA PARTICIPACIÓN EN ESTE TEMA. DESDE ESTE MENSAJE HERMANOS LO SIENTO PERO YO ME RETIRO DE "ESTA COSA" PUES NO QUIERO SEGUIR VIENDO ESTAS COSAS. ASI QUE GRACIAS GRACIAS A MIS HERMANOS QUE COMPARTIMOS LOS CIELOS DE DOGFIHGT. GRACIAS POR SU VOTO PUES ME CONOCEN Y SABEN QUIEN SOY Y COMO SOY..
FIN""""
HACIENDO LA DIFERENCIA

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278936

• §î©@®ïØ
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 746

Coincido con los comentarios de mis hermanos hispanoparlantes, es increíble la actitud de pilotos de otras nacionalidades y de otros escuadrones, piensan que el mundo son sólo ellos y su grupito, sepan señores que no están solos en su burbuja, ala21 ha roto fronteras y por ende su minúscula burbuja, somos una hermandad con fuerza y con derechos, al igual que muchos otros, los alas pagamos por ese derecho a jugar, les molesta? bien, lo entendemos, no les gusta? También lo entendemos, tienen opciones cuando vean entrar a un ala21 a una partida, o se van o lo enfrentan porque señores nosotros no nos retiramos, así que si les molesta pues se tendrán que aguantar o se tendrán que marchar, para nosotros es igual, con o sin ustedes podemos divertirnos.

Respecto de las votaciones, también los alas se han ganado el derecho de ocupar este y otros espacios, para muestra un botón RODAMA, quinto en el ranking mundial, pero podemos si así lo desean abotonarles la camisa entera.

CHARLI
SANTO X
SACASA
NÉSTOR
MURO
DANYMAN
HSOSA
SPIPPES
TREPPO
NEWBERY
DAMIÁN
LA LUZ
GERO1200

ETC. ETC

Perdón por los que me faltaron pero creo que con eso tienen muestra suficiente de pilotos de gran calidad humana y de juego, espero les quedé claro, ala21 no se hace ni se hará a un lado para hacerles más cómoda su situación, seguimos creciendo y creando vínculos de hermandad, verán alas21 hasta en la sopa del día.

Saludos cordiales!
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl, dognamitt, sspippe

Last edit: by §î©@®ïØ.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278940

• con estilo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1658

A mi la verad me gustaría no formar parte. Rechazo de plano cualquier nominación que provenga de éste
H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting. Pido a los organizadores que quiten mi nominación.
Gracias por nada!

To me the verad I would not join. I reject outright any nomination that comes from it
H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting. I ask the organizers to remove my nomination.
Thanks for nothing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho, baron rojo

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278964

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Voting is now closed on this thread

[M]isfit to the core

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278965

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164

D93 Big Gunzzz wrote: I can only vote for one player from this list as I have not played in any or enough games to vote for the nominees. I am sure they are worthy of their nominations and I would like to congradulate them all.

With that said this one player would carry the title of being "best" honorably for many reasons. Great game play and an all around great guy. You earned this bro:

If you have already taken my original vote into account I would like to retract it now if possible.

I have removed the name of my selection from here as I do not need to have him posted. At the same time I was completely wrong in making these "honorable" comments about him as he just used the tank glitch in a game against me even when their team had 3 morafs vs me being the highest rank on my team.

No honor in that and does not qualify him as a "best" candidate in my opinion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by D93 Big Gunzzz.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278967

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ok, every time I try to explain something a bomb goes off. There will not be a Legends Category in the Future. The Best of the Best will remain as it is. No votes or nominations will be cast aside, and awards will be presented as they are earned.
With honor and respect. It seems that we have a great deal to learn from one another about our cultural differences.
The Best of the Best was intended to be and remains the highest Honor of the Hall of Honor.

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho, baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278971

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425

[M]Skyripper wrote: The concept was to honor the legends of the Game, somewhere that concept got clouded. I'll shoulder the blame for that one.

Sky, you are doing a great job in these HOH threads.

Though these contests aren't changing anyone's life, and though this is just a game and forum thing, I really believe that something like this "best of the best" is going to be nailed on the forum. Because of this, we need to have a little more responsability, we need to take a little more care (sorry for my bad English), just to make sure that names like BStrachan, Kevy, SB467, Manfred, New Jersey Devil, Luna and many others have their deserved places in this podium...

And to Estilo: my friend, you are one of the good guys, and I am your fan. I just want you to know that if anyone criticized some votes/nominations, its not personal, its based, mostly, in a point-of-view that is similar of mine (and I am quite sure that many other old players agree - again, nothing personal).

Sensitive subject, as expected...

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, dognamitt

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278973

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789
Hi Cos Estilo,

You address me as your friend at end of your email so feel the same.

I know you are furious the way its going but have patience. I appreciate the way the Spanish team voted for you and other players. They love you and respect you. Acegirl is doing good job. please don't blame her for anything. She is clean by heart and doesn't want bad for any side.

Why you want to remove your name from nomination.

Do you want to disrespect the love and affection you received from the people who voted you?

I totally disagree with you. Misunderstanding do occur but their is way to clear the doubts.

We are happy the whole DF community will come to know about Spanish top players and the way they contribute to their team members. It shows the unity and the commitment towards their squad. Its fine if I haven't played with you, even you have not seen me in any game due the regional timing and the server you play but it doesn't mean that you don't deserve to come in Hall of Honor. Members voted as per rule and its fair enough.

In last, i request you to keep your cool and have patience. Never react till it has reached the level of injustice. Think with cool mind as Anger makes the person mouth work faster than the mind.

With best and wellness wishes to excel in all field,

Vivek
[NLR]BlueFighter
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, dognamitt, con estilo

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278977

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425

[NLR] The Blue Fighter wrote: In last, i request you to keep your cool and have patience. Never react till it has reached the level of injustice. Think with cool mind as Anger makes the person mouth work faster than the mind.

Vivek,

Con Estilo is Argentinian, if I am not wrong. And we, brasilian and argentinians, are well known for "acting first, thinking later" (if thinking at all).

To understand latin blood, you must have it in your veins!
;)

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, dognamitt, con estilo

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #278985

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789

[M]Skyripper wrote: Ok, every time I try to explain something a bomb goes off.

Skyripper, this is our df family with each member is having his own opinion. We initiated Hall of Honor with bringing positivity in forum so lets stick to that. Our intentions are clear and not biased so lets continue it and in process we'll should expect that one may misunderstood us. Its fine.

You are the reason I joined this nominations process so stop blaming yourself and keep doing the good job as usual.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds