Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279238

• con estilo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1658

Es difícil comprender por el tema del idioma, la verdad es que no entiendo bien el tono de la discusión, solo interpreté negatividad por parte de algunos y me sentí en inferioridad de condiciones, por eso decidi retirarme.gracias por comprender!
La verdad no es que me interese el premio, mi premio lo recibo todos los días volando junto a mis amigos y recibiendo su reconocimiento, me siento honrrado por haber sido nominado por mis amigos y no solo de Ala 21 o ispanos, me han nominado también brasileros y españoles (yo soy Argentino) y alguno que no se de que país será. A todos les agradezco y pido disculpas por mis interpretaciones!
Un gran abrazo a todos con Estilo!

It is difficult to understand the language issue, I really do not understand the tone of the discussion well, I played only negativity by some and felt at a disadvantage, so I decided retirarme.gracias understand!
The truth is not that interested me the award, my award I receive daily flying with my friends and getting recognition, I feel honrrado by being nominated by my friends and not only Ala 21 or ispanos, I have also nominated Brazilian and Spanish (I am Argentine) and some that are not that country will be. To all I thank you and I apologize for my interpretations!
A big hug to everyone with Style!
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, dognamitt, Muro0406, NEWBERY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by con estilo.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279242

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806

con estilo wrote: Es difícil comprender por el tema del idioma, la verdad es que no entiendo bien el tono de la discusión, solo interpreté negatividad por parte de algunos y me sentí en inferioridad de condiciones, por eso decidi retirarme.gracias por comprender!
La verdad no es que me interese el premio, mi premio lo recibo todos los días volando junto a mis amigos y recibiendo su reconocimiento, me siento honrrado por haber sido nominado por mis amigos y no solo de Ala 21 o ispanos, me han nominado también brasileros y españoles (yo soy Argentino) y alguno que no se de que país será. A todos les agradezco y pido disculpas por mis interpretaciones!
Un gran abrazo a todos con Estilo!

It is difficult to understand the language issue, I really do not understand the tone of the discussion well, I played only negativity by some and felt at a disadvantage, so I decided retirarme.gracias understand!
The truth is not that interested me the award, my award I receive daily flying with my friends and getting recognition, I feel honrrado by being nominated by my friends and not only Ala 21 or ispanos, I have also nominated Brazilian and Spanish (I am Argentine) and some that are not that country will be. To all I thank you and I apologize for my interpretations!
A big hug to everyone with Style!

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Muro0406

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279243

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
Ha! Interpreting tones in written word is hard in one language! To do it in two, twice as hard. Let's turn this into something positive! That was the whole point of HOH!

¡Ja! Interpretación de los tonos en la palabra escrita es difícil en un idioma ! Para hacerlo en dos, el doble de duro . Vamos a convertir esto en algo positivo! Ese fue el punto central de HOH !

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, con estilo, Muro0406, NEWBERY

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279248

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 6993
Yes interpretation of any written word can be taken in so many directions and with many languages it can become quite the confusion. If we all can find a way to communicate in a friendly manner then we all may find that which these individuals have worked so hard to bring to this forum pleasurable and positive as it is intended. I have no issues with any and apologize for any misunderstanding, Charli8 I have always enjoyed playing this game with you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, dognamitt, con estilo, Artho[M]an, Muro0406

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279250

• con estilo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Con mucho gusto seguiré participando con Estilo!
I will gladly participate with style
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, dognamitt, Artho[M]an, Muro0406

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279253

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

WOW is it the full moon or the fact that you can see Saturn and Uranus no wait I think is Jupiter together in the night Skye?

YOU MADE ME SMILE!!!!! :) I AM VERY HAPPY!!!!! :woohoo:

Thousand thanks from all of us at the HOH, we do this work just for all of you at the DF family :kiss:

WOW acaso es por el hecho de que hoy hay luna llena? O que se puede observar Saturno al lado de Urano, perdón creo que es Júpiter juntitos en el cielo??

ME HAN HECHO SONREIR!!!!!! :) ESTOY FELIZ!!!
:woohoo:

MIL Gracias de mi parte y todos los que laboramos en el HOH para todos ustedes que forman la familia DF. :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, dognamitt, con estilo, Artho[M]an, Muro0406, NEWBERY

Last edit: by Acegirl.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279254

• con estilo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Ace! eres un angel!!!!!!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl, dognamitt, Artho[M]an, frits

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279260

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Hola!!bezerk,yo tambien siempre disfrute jugando con todos vosotros,ahora tengo un grupo de personas que merecen todo respeto que
aqui casi se toma a mofa.si nosotros estamos
en esa es por que lo merecemos,vosotros no
podeis opinar por que no los conoceis pero al
menos respetar a las personas muchos pilotos se merecen todos mis elogios aunque mis elogios y el de otros grandes ases no valgan nada para algunos.aqui en misfist tengo muchos
amigos o eso al menos pensaba..yemix,usted,nuez,jetmaroo me conece y
me respeta y yo siempre le respetare,con palabras es mas facil hablar y yo las prefiero
sinceramente antes que todo tipo de calumnias
hulk es mi amigo por un error no quiere decir
que pierda la gran persona que es..pero lei
algunos pots,y decir que volveria a hacerlo no
esta nada bien viniendo de él.me.duele mas esas palabras que lo que hizo,el debe seguir
siendo ejemplo debe asumir eso.aqui todos cometemos errores,el lo a cometido estando en
la final y es muy grave.si te haces tanque te.destruyes y listo pero no destruyas la partida con maneras feas ya que otros que se
reflejaban en ti haran exactamente lo mismo
y debemos buscar limpiar el juego y dar ejemplo.en cuanto a que esto es una guerra de
idiomas..para nada,con gusto honestidad e ilusion nos sumamós al salon,siempre no se
gana y se debe aceptar la derrota aunque duela
cuando eso pasa es por que hay otros que tambien son grandes pilotos y personas.el aceecamiento entre idiomas siempre es bueno yo me pase muchas veces para saludar por los escuadrones y algunos me lo devolvieron ejemplo dos grandes hombres baracca y cannon
2 amigos mios grandes personas y pilotos.si pe sase que es una confrontacion me hubiese pasado a saludarles?cuantos aceptan la invitacion,por que no unir en vez de desunir?
tan malas personas somos?muchos de sus pilotos son egocentricos y orgullosos,todo con la medida adecuada seria lo correcto.quieren dialogo?busquenlo yo no cierro puertas a nadie
como dije hulk se a equivocado y los organizadores si esto es serio deberian tomar las medidas que sean.sino no se vera tan serio
como proponen una y otra vez.esto es un juego
es mas bonito divertirse que pelear verdad?
pues eso le pido seguir divirtiendose pero tambiem si los jugadores que mas tiempo llevamos no damos ejemplo el juego ira a peor
bueno e escrito mucho si me leyo le felicito
pero por favor si mis amigos de otros escuafrones de.misfits m.o.m,gunner.ect ect no
respetan ni mis pilotos ni el salon organizados incluso por algun piloto suyo no avancereis nunca,mas alla de lo que avanzais
y al igual que no se respeta a nuestros escuadrones tampoco se esta respetando ni mi
persona ni la todos los demas pilotos.pero si
mis amigos hacen eso contra no son mis amigos

En cuanto a sir hulk si cometio error grave tendra que pagar,arrepentirse le honra y para
mi seguira siendo mi amigo y un gran jugador que siempre puede ayuda a los demas.pero aqui se equivoco y decir que lo volveria a hacer
una equivocacion aun mayor amigo berzerk.
aparte nos deberian de dar las gracias ppr relanzar su gran salon del honor.28 vistas antes de entrar nosotros mire amigo al final..
pero eso si no somos pilotos para nada de relleno somos grandes personas y nos gusta el respeto y luchamos para que este juego dia a dia sea mejor para todos.un saludo amigo y amigos de misfist.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279264

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Mil gracias jessica por toda tu ayuda dedicacion respeto y apoyo.ya te dije que
siempre tendras un hueco con nosotros cuando
quieras.ya te dije que luchariamos con honor
y respeto y asi fue...al menos por nuestra
parte.un abrazo fuerte princesa del cielo. :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279265

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hola Charli
Este problema ya se resolvió, El Sr. Hulk y Big Gunnz han hablado se han pedido disculpas de parte y parte, pues ha sido un mal entendido. Bezerk es el líder de los Misfits y no forma parte de los organizadores del salón de Honor; pero si ha aceptado que la limitación del idioma nos ha llevado a malos entendidos, los cuales él ha pedido a los miembros de su escuadrón que olviden y pasen la página. Es un gesto el cual catalogo come de gran liderato de su parte. He podido ver que varios de los muchachos de Ala21 están en la receptividad de olvidar toda esta serie de mal entendidos y pasar la página también. Espero que con esta aclaración quedes tranquilo y también pases la página. No hablemos más del tema y a esperar los resultados tranquilitos por favor. :kiss:

Hi Charli
The problem between Sr. Hulk y Big Gunnz has been resolved; they have talk to each other and apologize for the misunderstanding. Bezerk is the leader of the Misfit squadron and is not part of the HOH team; but he has understand that there is a language barrier that has led to all the misunderstanding and has ask all the members of his squadron to turn the page on this incident. To me this is a gesture that shows great leadership. I have been able to observe that some members of Ala21 are willing to turn the page too and forget all this. I hope that this will clarify things and that you also turn the page over. Lest end the talk here and wait patiently on the results please. :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, dognamitt, Artho[M]an, Muro0406

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279272

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Hola girl si yo a mis pilotos tambien se lo dije...ahora esperamos que la organizacion
penalice y tome las medidas que tenga que tomar,espero que asi sea.si quereis un salon serio hacedlo serio vosotros,y poned la sancion que debe merecer un hombre de honor que esta la final,que lo ha asumido pero no lo exime de la culpa...si esperaremos el veredicto vuestro y tambien la votacion.un saludo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt, Muro0406

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279307

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, Viper10{WP}, dognamitt, con estilo, Muro0406

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279316

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Gracias a todos los que formais el salon del
honor.gracias por todo esfuerzo y dedicacion
no os desanimeis poder hacer de esto algo
muy grande,debeis aprender a manejarlo bien
un saludo a todos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: con estilo, Muro0406

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279321

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 6993

baron rojo wrote: Hola girl si yo a mis pilotos tambien se lo dije...ahora esperamos que la organizacion
penalice y tome las medidas que tenga que tomar,espero que asi sea.si quereis un salon serio hacedlo serio vosotros,y poned la sancion que debe merecer un hombre de honor que esta la final,que lo ha asumido pero no lo exime de la culpa...si esperaremos el veredicto vuestro y tambien la votacion.un saludo.

The choices were made well before you all came in here and got the panties stuck in your crack, it is what it is and the votes are in. Let's talk penalties for second accounts, that shows no honor. I'm sorry, but when you think this crap is going forward, some still keep whining about a stupid glitch. If that is the case and questions honor, then please allow me to enlighten everybody. There was a tank glitch that every player used who has been around for at least 2-3 years. Get shot down over water and spawn into a tank long enough to take a shot at the carrier. Where was the honor then and who are you to question anyone, since we are all guilty of that old glitch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279331

• Muro0406
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Ala 21 Hermandad [Ñ]
  • Thank you received: 1189

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote:

baron rojo wrote: Hola girl si yo a mis pilotos tambien se lo dije...ahora esperamos que la organizacion

The choices were made well before you all came in here and got the panties stuck in your crack, it is what it is and the votes are in. Let's talk penalties for second accounts, that shows no honor. I'm sorry, but when you think this crap is going forward, some still keep whining about a stupid glitch. If that is the case and questions honor, then please allow me to enlighten everybody. There was a tank glitch that every player used who has been around for at least 2-3 years. Get shot down over water and spawn into a tank long enough to take a shot at the carrier. Where was the honor then and who are you to question anyone, since we are all guilty of that old glitch.

I don't care about the rest... only a thing, you are talking again about second accouts, please let it know wich, because we don't know nothing about that, but we'll likes to know... Please...

No me importa el resto... solo una cosa, tu estas hablando de nuevo acerca de segundas cuentas, por favor déjanos saber cuales, porque no sabemos nada al respecto, pero nos gustaría saber, por favor...

Ala 21 - The Black Dragons - Ala 21/Dragons - Ala 12
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

Last edit: by Muro0406.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279334

• con estilo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

I have two accounts, 1 is mine, the other mu daughter. My daughter left her no vote to avoid trouble, so here it sure is not me!

yo tengo dos cuentas, una es mia, la otra de mu hija. A mi hija no la dejè votar para evitar problemas, asique seguro no se trata de mi!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279381

• con estilo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[NLR] The Blue Fighter
Amigo, cada vez estoy mas confundido con sus mensajes!

Man, every time I am more confused with messages!

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279394

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Si es cierto se caminaba sobre el agua pero lo hacia todo el mundo tu eres tan culpable o mas que yo de aquello todos em aquel momento fuimos culpables.pero precisamente por eso no se debe hacer para que otros no lo hagan,aqui
nadie esta que hablais de honor?muchos de vosotros y otros destruir todo sin control eso mejora el juego?mejor sera ir por el camino del respeto que muchos no tienen.ateniendonos a ahora el hecho que se cometio una accion grave y mas estando hulk en la final yo particularmente renunciaria a esa medalla siempre va a.estar manchada.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279395

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Pero si ya he dejado esto por cerrado para que
entras otra vez...?lleva mas tiempo que yu jugando apenas empezaba el juego,me vas a decir tu acaso lo que esta bien y mal poco o nada me puedes enseñar.no vayamos al pasado
vayamos al presente para mejorarlo.si poco vas a avanzar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NEWBERY

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279398

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Llevo mas tiempo que tu juagando a mi no me tienes que decir tu nada,de ti poco puede aprender si vas con estas tonterias el pasado
pasado está,yo miro por el presente en el juego no por el pasado tu.por que miras eh?
defiendes a hulk por que es hulk?pues enseñale
que no cometa esos errores por que otros lo haran tamnien.y dejame en paz ya o quieres que este escribiendo un dia si otro tambien en tu foro?cierra ya el tema.si no cirras el tema solo lo vas a poner peor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NEWBERY

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279420

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

baron rojo wrote: Si es cierto se caminaba sobre el agua pero lo hacia todo el mundo tu eres tan culpable o mas que yo de aquello todos em aquel momento fuimos culpables.pero precisamente por eso no se debe hacer para que otros no lo hagan,aqui
nadie esta que hablais de honor?muchos de vosotros y otros destruir todo sin control eso mejora el juego?mejor sera ir por el camino del respeto que muchos no tienen.ateniendonos a ahora el hecho que se cometio una accion grave y mas estando hulk en la final yo particularmente renunciaria a esa medalla siempre va a.estar manchada.

Charli8, que es más honorable que VonHuLK? Hemos volado muchos juegos juntos, siempre he volado un buen juego con usted. Siempre voy a volar cierto, ya me conoces.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl, Muro0406, NEWBERY

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279593

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

1 hour 28 minutes ago #279566
[*M]VonHuLK

Platinum Boarder

BOOM Game Over...
Thank you received: 13512

After much thought and looking back on the game in question. Maybe I was wrong, Maybe. I think next time, unless some toolbag is on the other side, I will hit plane instead of tank. I do trully apologize to any reds who were in that game. BigGunzzz, my bad. Next game I find you red, I will let you shoot me, ONCE.

Me permiti el honor de.subir esto aqui por usted amigo perdoneme.gracias mi amigo son muchos juegos juntos y seran muchos mas si usted lo quiere asi sir hulk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, Muro0406, D93 Big Gunzzz, NEWBERY

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279687

• [*M]Skyripper
  • [*M]Skyripper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
We apologize for the lengthy delay in presenting the results of this Election.

There were many votes and many things to consider. I will try to break this into paragraphs to help with translation.

1. All votes were counted several times by our entire Team, they are complete and accurate.

2. The Hall of Honor was created to provide a fun and positive way to bring members of the entire Community together to praise and honor one another in this Forum that seems filled with negativity and pessimism.
Our Team is made up of 5 Members from 5 different squadrons, 4 different Countries, and 3 different Continents.
Our task is to provide Categories for the Community to vote on, count the votes, and present the results and awards.
In this thread much more was asked of us.

In regards to comments about multiple accounts. We have no way to verify this but can say all accounts are active game accounts.

In regards to removing a Nominated Member for tactics during game play.
We are not here to police this game. Nor question a member's Honor and Integrity.

No rules set forth by us were broken. We could have stopped there. We didn't.
We discussed this matter at length. We researched several Threads throughout the Forum and determined,

There are many Members of this Community that find tactics such as using a glitch, dropping, sneaking, and camping fair and useful tactics.

There are many who feel they are not, There are many who simply do not care.

There are no Rules in the Game that call for any punishment of a Player for using any of these tactics.
It is not our place to make such rules.

We are not here to Judge any Member for any reason. The votes cast by the Distinguished Members of this Community speaks volumes. Therefore, NO Nominee will be removed for any reason.
This is our final decision.

Without further delay, we are pleased to present the first four Members of the Class of the
Best of The Best
Congratulations!
Charli8
Von Hulk
Rodama
Nestor
THANK YOU!! To all who participated

And Congratulations once again to all the Nominees! Feel free to place the link to the image in your signature box.
After tomorrow, they will remain on permanent display in the Hall of Records.

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, tKestrel, Acegirl, V.Huntress War, nestor, con estilo, D93 Big Gunzzz

Last edit: by [*M]Skyripper. Reason: Correction

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279696

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789
Heartiest congratulations to Charlie, VonHulk, Rodama and Nestor for achieving the best of best award.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, Evermec, nestor, D93 Big Gunzzz

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279700

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Thank you again to all that voted for me. A special thanks to BlueFighter, SkyRipper, HuskyDog, AceGirl, and Dodnamitt. A great team, you guys and gal have taken so much of your own time to put this together. Well Done

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, V.Huntress War, Evermec, nestor, dognamitt, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279706

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Gracias por este hermoso galardon y gracias a todos los organizadores por el trabajo que
habeis hecho.ripper,hasky,dognamit,blue y girl
gracias a todos en nombre de mis pilotos y gracias a todos los que participaron votando
en este salon,que sin duda sera un referente
a partir de ahora.un abrazo a todos por vuestro esfuerzo.me.siento orgullo de haber estado en esta final junto a tan buenos pilotos y muy emocionado por el premio recibido y sobre todo el de mis compañeros grandisimas personas y excelentes pilotos.
gracias por todo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Evermec, nestor, dognamitt, Muro0406, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279708

• Fallen [M]isfits
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i dont play nice ..with others...100 % Misfit
  • Thank you received: 1955
Gratz to all that got the votes ,unlucky Zeb
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nestor

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279715

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Charli8
Von Hulk
Rodama
Nestor
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nestor, dognamitt

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279725

• hsosa
  • Thank you received: 134
Felicidades Señores;

Charli8
Von Hulk
Rodama
Nestor

Son grandes!
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nestor, dognamitt, Muro0406, D93 Big Gunzzz

H.O.H. Best of the Best Voting Thread 8 years 9 months ago #279727

• Artho[M]an
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • likes history,aircraft,,sports & horse racing
  • Thank you received: 1225
Congratulations Von Hulk, Charli8, Rodama and Nestor
Also congrats to ZebraUp, Davey Crockett, Con Estilo, Pluribus and everyone else that garnered a vote.
Big hats off to organizers of HOH Awards. Really professional looking badges.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, nestor, dognamitt, con estilo, D93 Big Gunzzz

Time to create page: 0.695 seconds